Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penny's Dungeons and Dragons: Hard Bargains

Under the table, Zeona's hand finds Gehenna's leg. Though the fishnet stockings, Zeona can feel the heat of her body - hotter than most, in fact. Gehenna welcomes the touch; she lays her own hand on top of Zeona's for a moment, guiding her to explore Gehenna's thigh, and then leaves it to move it at its own pace. Above the table, Gehenna smiles at Zeona when her hand makes contact with her leg, but otherwise doesn't make a big deal of it.

Zeona's intention to enjoy the food doesn't bring many new insights. The dish's noodles, sauce, and cheese are boldly flavoured and match well with the wine, but there's no subtlety or nuance below the surface. Neither the food nor the drink would be welcome in the kitchens of her family's castle in Cormyr, but they fill her belly well enough. They're simple pleasures - maybe just what she needs after such a stressful, complicated day.

The couple at the next table clearly don't mind being watched. The man's free hand gropes between her legs, then reaches lower; Zeona can't see precisely what's happening, but she can tell he's fiddling with something in his lap. After a moment, the woman lifts her lips slightly, positions herself, and then drops back down, landing with a gasp. The man thrusts his hips upward under her dress in a swift rhythm. As he turns his attention to his mug of booze, the woman makes sidelong eye contact with Zeona and shoots her a smile from the corner of her mouth.

Gehenna had been sitting opposite from Zeona, but she shifts her chair to sit beside her instead. Under the table, she gently places a hand high on Zeona's inner thigh. As Zeona watches the couple, Gehenna leans in close and presses her body against Zeona. "Interested?" she whispers, her lips tickling Zeona's ear. "Do you want to watch? Or be - "

Without warning, the door to the outside blasts open. Most people in the restaurant flinch back as five members of Ossimar's town guard storm in, dressed in black uniforms with gleaming metal armour. Four of them waste no time going from table to table, yanking down hoods and uncovering faces, while the fifth - clearly the commander of this squad - steps into the center of the room.

"We seek Zeona Alsevir, the murderer from Cormyr!" she demands. "If she's here, tell us now - else be guilty of treason against your matriarch Naxara Charr!"

Most of the guests press themselves into their chairs, not breathing until the guards pass them by. At the next table, the woman starts to get up, but the man pulls her back onto his lap. "Fuck 'em," he rasps into her ear. "They won't bother me."

Encouraged, he starts thrusting his hips harder, attracting the attention of the leader. Without hesitation, she strides over, grabs the woman in one gauntletted hand, and throws her to the floor. The man curses and stands up, pulling up his hands as he does. "Who do you think you are?!" he shouts. "I'm with the merchant caravan from Baldur's Gate! How dare - "

The leader backhands the man across the face. As he stumbles, she grabs him by the hair and forces his head down onto the table. "Outsider, are you?" she demands. "Why are you still here? You should have left already."

"Left?!"
The man struggles, but the leader has leverage and is obviously stronger than him. "What are you talking about? I've been here all day! What - "

The leader drives a fist into the man's face, breaking his nose. Blood streams onto the table as he cries out in pain and she brings her fist back to hit him again. At the same time, the guards continue to move through the room, approaching Zeona's table.

Tracing the lines of the fishnet idly, Zeona smiles back. While the food and drink does not give any interesting or special experience, this literaly hot woman hopefully would. As the next table over seems to get straight on to something, she tingles for a moment imagining herself in that wench's place - but she also imagines herself as the person underneath, it is just Gehenna squirming in her lap. Maybe the tiefling's tail would be an exciting addition if only for stroking outside...

Then the idillic scene is disturbed by the guards, and for a moment - until they say her name, that is - she is really on the same inclination that the merchant soon demonstrates, as he stands up cursing... But at least he takes all the attention for a minute. Zeona dips her head into the neck of Gehenna, pretending to shy away from the noise, but in her whispers and stroking movements of her hands, she would, could release some of her newly gained magic. But before she pushes her will, she asks the tiefling "Do you think she would be more friendly if we made love to her?" then if her present partner's reaction is not negative, and if she shows at least some interest in the idea, Zeona acts.

Turning towards the leader of the guards, she says as seductively as her new patron and all time charisma could help her, she purrs "What is the anger for, sister? Why don't you CUM with us instead, we can make it all better... It will make more sense afterwards." and she Commands her magically by pushing that specific world. She does not fear the guards, as there is no real action she could do if they would be able to discern her being who they are seeking.

Or if the Tiefling is dreadful of her idea, she just copy of the local girls reactions to all of what is happening. Either way, Zeona hopes that what she had seen of her imaginary picture, and how she differs from it naturally - and having done all she could to wear clothes, hair, and makeup differently - would be enough to dismiss her. Zeona is trying to play the part of being just at the level of nobility as her handmaidens - not that she can count on her position of privilege or any retainers from her noble background in this city...

She did hid her ears as much as possible without it being obvious that she is hiding them, had her breasts tied down snugly, and she accentuated her face with some colors and dirt. After all, she was more than just a form from across the room, and definitely not a murderer.

Gehenna does not share Zeona's playfulness. At the appearance of the guards, the tiefling went very silent and very still. She doesn't so much as breathe until Zeona suggests her plan to her.

"Don't!" Gehenna whispers, terrified. She puts one hand on Zeona's thigh, but there's nothing erotic about this touch. It's a touch of warning, like someone trying to hold another back from rushing into a burning house. "They're the Charrs' mercenaries! They won't hesitate to kill you! Or worse, arrest you!"

The guards continue to move through the room, but slower, keeping one eye on their captain and the man she is interrogating. Zeona's table is located far from the entrance, so it is one of the last checked by the guards, but one finally approaches her. It is a bronze-skinned man of about thirty, likely of Calishite descent. His eyes are hard and without warmth as he approaches her table and reaches out for her hood.

"You." The leader looks over at the Calishite and motions with her chin towards the merchant from Baldur's Gate, whose face is now a mess of blood and tears. "Spread his hand."

Without question, the Calishite leaves Zeona and steps over to the man. He grabs his hand by the wrist and forces it down onto the table, spreading his fingers. The woman draws a dagger from her belt and lifts it over the table. "Again. Who are you? Why are you here?"

"I'm - "
The man sobs. "I'm with the merchant caravan from Baldur's Ga--"

The dagger comes down and stabs into the wood. A severed pinky finger rolls across the tabletop. The man screams aloud as the woman grunts, working the blade out of the wood. Zeona hears some gasps from the other restaurant patrons, but no one moves. She feels Gehenna shaking beside her.

The leader looks up at the other guardsmen, commanding them with a glance. She motions with her head towards the woman that had been in her lap. "Get her. She may be his contact."

The woman gives a whimper and presses her back against the wall as the guardsmen approach. The leader raises the dagger high and sneers down at the supposed merchant. "Who is she?"

"I - I don't know her name!"
he wails. "Just a whore! I just - just wanted to hold someone after the road! Please!"

The man crumbles into uncontrolled sobbing. The leader narrows her eyes, looking over at the woman, then releases the merchant and looks around the room. Stepping over to the bar, she reaches down and drags the bartender - who had been crouched out of sight - up far enough to look at him.

"What is this place?"

"It's - j-just a
brothel," the bartender stammers breathlessly. "We're the bar, but - but we're attached to the brothel. Braving the Depths?"

The leader pauses, then looks to her subordinates. "Is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am,"
The Calishite says. "Sailor whorehouse."

The leader puts the dagger to the bartender's neck - or appears to, but at the last moment, only wipes off the blood off the blade on his collar. She then stows it and releases him. "She's nobility - she wouldn't be here. Let's go."

Without so much as another word, the other guardsmen release whoever they're holding. Led by the woman, the squad marches out the front door and back onto the street. The restaurant patrons breathe a sigh of relief as one, but otherwise, the only sound is the merchant's weeping. Beside her, Zeona feels Gehenna's trembling escalate rapidly into uncontrollable shaking.

Instead of what her blood calls her to do, Zeona just tries to hold and calm the Tiefling. She is shaken by the overall fear induced by the guard captain, and her savageness. While there is similar positions and power in Cormyr, the Purple Dragons are acting way better, and much more friendly in the capital, Suzail... Even if the War Wizards keep the scowling and do the necessary intrusion to one's privacy and even thoughts, there would be no way that a visitor loses his finger or that someone's standing would be turned into a fearful crawling on the floor.

But with the Red Wizards of Thay behind this family's power and the working of the city, Zeona is not surpirsed. She keeps holding Gehenna, and her mouth, hands occupied before she does something reckless and 'fun'.

Thus not saying a word and keeping herself from laughing out loud too at the Calashite's parting words, Zeona tries to take away the shaking of the girl with a deep kiss after the mercenaries leave.

In Cormyr, nobles can be found in worse places, after all, than the sailor's brothel and the arms of a tiefling.

Even once their lips meet, it takes a second or two for Gehenna's shakes to calm. She helps it along by wrapping her arms around Zeona, pulling her close enough to press their bodies together. Finally she does settle down and releases the half-elf, settling back into her seat. Still rattled, she places her hands on the table and takes a deep breath.

"Do you want to stay?" she asks. "That changed the mood, didn't it?"

Nearby, the man continues to sob softly. He reaches up with his good hand and picks up the severed finger, holding it front of his eyes with a whimper. As the other restaurant patrons slowly try to recover their composure, the bartender exits from behind the bar and places a generous glass of some brown liquor on the tabletop.

"It's on the house," he mumbles awkwardly. The man's date still stands by the back wall, watching him and clearly unsure what to do.

Zeona stares at the sever finger's direction. "Someone get hima medic or a healer, but at least a healing kit... There should be one around here..." she lamely said, her voice sounding louder in the almost silence. Then turning towards Gehenna, she nodded. "Yeah... definitely changed the mood here... But I am supposed to have a bath and a bed too, with your companionship. Maybe we will find the mood later, elsewhere..."

Standing up, Zeona grabbed the brown liquid filled glass, and with a short prayer hoping it would taste at least right, if not excellent, sniffed it before tasting. If it was good enough liquor, she would take a mouthful, leaving some for the man too - planning to sharing with Gehenne what she filled her nouth with. If it wasn't that good, she would trust more of it towards the man - and being able to speak in that second case, would say "Here, maybe it is good for something..."

Pulling up Gehenna and stepping close to the Tiefling, she would kiss her softly, but offer her more there, in front of everyone, trying to divert the attention from the poor crying man before leaving.

She wasn't that interested in adding the man's date as a third, but if the woman was hopelessly lost and looking towards them with anything akin of interest or hope, Zeona would nod invitingly. At least to take her out of the room towards the joined building.

By the time Zeona kisses her again, Gehenna seems to have settled down. This time, she kisses her deeply, her hands traveling down to stroke Zeona's hips with soft but seductive movements. Even once their lips part, Gehenna leans her head forward to rest on Zeona's shoulder, gently embracing the half-elf until Zeona chooses to move away. At no point does she seem shy of onlookers, but none of the onlookers seem surprised by the display either.

The man's date does not seem interested in joining them. By the time they leave, she has stepped forward half-heartedly offer him some comfort.

As they step back into the tunnel, Gehenna presses herself to Zeona's side, holding her with one arm. She leans her head on Zeona's shoulder and whispers into her ear. "So what now? Do you want a bath, then bed? Or the other way around?"

Gehenna gently lifts her free hand to grasp Zeona's. "Or do you have something else in mind?"

"Hm... what else can I have in mind that is leading us to a bath and bed?" Zeona huskily whispers back "I wouldn't mind trying out everything women would want, seeing that I am one... unfortunately inexperienced, only recently lost my virginity... I think... If you was a man, I would be sitting in your lap for sure like we had seen and heard. But I like your body and playing with boobs... my breasts being played with too..." she moves her hand to pull the tiefling's to her lips to kiss it, then playfully lick between her fingers.

Gehenna gasps as Zeona licks between her fingers. She smiles shyly as Zeona finishes and leaves her hand in the half-elf's grasp.

"I keep forgetting you're not more experienced," Gehenna whispers. "You're so confident and so pretty. You're hard to resist..."

From its original position, resting on Zeona's shoulder, Gehenna's head drifts downward over the noble's chest until her lips and nose press against the top of Zeona's breast. She inhales deeply, as if smelling her, and releases the breath with a lustful intensity of one on the verge of being overwhelmed.

"I'm glad you chose me." She leans back, taking both of Zeona's hands and placing them on her breasts. "I promise to teach you everything you want to know. We have all night."

Still holding Zeona's hands in place, she leans in close and whispers. "Let's go to the baths."

Feeling the tingles all the way down to her toes, Zeona still giggles. "That tickles!" but then marveling at how the boobs felt in her hands when Gehenna pulled them on her breasts. "Yeah... good idea... let's..." she distractedly nods, lightly moving her fingers.

She wasn't sure what she really wanted out of this night of fun, but it seemed that her choice of hiding place kind of worked... Gehenna was someone she would never associate with before, even her name was about her demonic heritage. But now, Zeona could not say anything about that because of her Patron. Something that she still hadn't really come to terms... even if she had came with her sensationally enough to make her blush and shudder with the pleasurable memories even now, caressing the Tiefling.

"I am very open to new experiences."

Gehenna gasps slightly as Zeona's fingers explore her breasts, then bites down on her lower lip as two stiff bumps form through her chest under the half-elf's touch. She takes a moment to simply enjoy the feeling of Zeona's hands on her before she turns around, putting her back to Zeona, and maneuvers the half-elf's hands so that they're still groping her breasts from behind. Reaching back, she pats a hand on Zeona's hip and says, "Follow me."

Gehenna leads Zeona through the tunnel and back into the basement of the brothel proper. Once again, Zeona hears muffled sounds of sex as the tiefling leads her to another door that opens to a hallway in which the air is more humid and the sounds of sex are less muffled. Lining both sides of the hallway are doorways. Some doors are closed, while others are open; as they pass each open door, Zeona sees a small room with a large, standing bathtub. In one bathtub, a woman uses her soap-covered breasts to wash a man's back while whispering into his ear; in another, a woman leans half-out of the tub while a man vigously thrusts into her below the water; in another, two men squeeze a woman between their bodies as she cries out in pleasure; and in yet another, a lone woman simply washes herself without fanfare. Zeona sees a few empty tubs as well, but Gehenna takes her nearly to the final open door, at nearly the end of the hall.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Gehenna whispers as they step into the room. "Don't worry, they only leave the door open if they want to be seen. We can do the same if you want, but only if you want to."

She turns around to face Zeona and embraces her, kissing her before speaking again. "Do you want to watch me take my clothes off? Or do you want to do it yourself?"

Straddling the Tiefling's tail, taking it between her legs, Zeona keeps her hold on the breasts from behind, cupping them, and occasionally pushing close enough to feel Gehenna's back against her front, while trying to hug her a little more and kiss her neck carefully.

"It was ... interesting. And kind of hot..." she whispers back. "If it is my choice, I would keep ours closed... but I wouldn't mind, if things isn't my choice..."

Keeping her hugging up all the while of her turn around and the kiss, Zeona caress the edges of the dress and the skin underneath, contemplating the question, still feeling the tingling of all her lips from the kiss.

"I want both, so why not let me help you with taking off your dress? ... It is really unfortunate, that I have this one only, or I would ask you to tear it off me..."

Gehenna gives Zeona a coy smile, then giggles. "Of course it's your choice! All I want is for you to be comfortable. More than comfortable."

Without looking, she pushes the door closed with her foot, then leans until her mouth is next to Zeona's ear. Their breasts press together softly as her lips tickle the half-elf's earlobe. "And if you want to be uncomfortable, there's always next time."

She steps back far enough for Zeona to see her, but not out of arm's reach. She guides Zeona's hands to her breasts again, then around her back, where her dress is buttoned. She leaves Zeona to undo the buttons, but holds her arms to her sides, applying enough pressure to keep the dress on her body until Zeona slides it down. Her nipples are pink and stiff on her large breasts, while her belly is flat but soft. The naked skin stops at the hem of her fishnet stockings around her waist, but she steps out of her heels and sits on the edge of the bathtub, lifting her hips enough for Zeona to slide the stockings over them. Aside from the slight puzzle of how to negotiate Gehenna's tail, which pokes out a small hole near the hem of the stockings, Zeona removes them easily, leaving Gehenna sitting naked on the edge of the tub. She keeps her legs closed, leaving just the most important detail to Zeona's imagination, but makes no attempts to hide her breasts or the rest of her body.

"I...hope I'm pretty enough for you," she says softly, averting her eyes shyly. "Do you want me to take yours off? Or would you rather do it yourself? I promise I won't tear it."

Can you please describe Zeona's clothes? That'll allow me to include it in scene descriptions.

Caressing the tiefling's skin where the clothes touch it, then under it as the dress comes undone and gets off Gehenna, the half-elf blushes a little, but bravely-curiously keeps exploring the soon naked woman.

"Exotic and exquisite... healthy and clean, definitely comely, and way more than just pretty... After all, I want to do more than just occasionally look at it." Zeona tries to compliment and flirt, somewhat clumsily. "By all means, you could help me out of this, I think I made a knot..." she is wearing a light greenish-blue dress colored like the sea, that has laces on the back, some strings through hoops to pull the material taut in the sides and front. It is not embroidered, but far from being plain. A good material with nice workmanship - something a rich commoner would wear, or a merchant's young daughter. But under that - and the cloak she somewhere let slide off her shoulders - she wears her original pale pink silk underwear: knee long panties and a shirt that only reaches her elbow, which was on her under her ball gown. (if she found it, that is)

"Really?" Gehenna shoots Zeona a shy glance before shyly averting her eyes again. "Why don't you show you what you want to do with me, then?"

The tiefling's hands gently pull Zeona close enough to put her back within arm's reach. Gehenna's hands slide up the half-elf's side, seemingly to enjoy the touch of the material as much as the warmth of the body beneath it. They meet at Zeona's back, where - despite navigating by touch alone - they undo the knot holding the drawstring in place. She makes a show of undoing it tantalizingly slowly, then gently teasing the dress down Zeona's torso. She dawdles so much on the dress that it's obvious she doesn't expect anything beneath it; when Zeona's underwear is revealed, Gehenna gives an "Ooh!" of surprise, though a pleased one.

"Aren't you dressed nice?" she teases, pressing her lips against the silk and sliding it all the way up to Zeona's breasts. "Most people don't come here with clothes like these. Is this how everyone dresses in...where are you from, anyway?"

Running her fingers over Gehenna's spine, lightly hugging the tiefling while she was praying open her dress, Zeona was curious about the missing wings - as she was kind of curious about them on her Mistress in her wake dream before. She also teased the root of the girl's tail, trying to feel up the muscles, and finding out its sensitivity.

"I am merely passing through here, would have gone higher, but alas, the party was over even before I got there..." she kind of lied, but she did felt like that on a level... And Zeona did wanted to hear what the people of the city's underbelly knew about the attack and murder. Not that she would just go around and ask about that, but she did hoped that it was enough on the most prominent whispers of the last day...

But she obviously did not told about her origins or plans, and neither did she thought that her partner for the night has to know.

"Oh...a party?" Gehenna seems confused by Zeona's evasive answer. "Is that why you came to Ossimar?"

Her voice suggests she's curious, but she doesn't pry. She doesn't mention the Charrs' ball, nor does she give any indication that she even knows about it. Instead, she lifts Zeona's undershirt form the bottom hem, gently sliding it up her body to her breasts. As the silk retreats, Gehenna's lips follow, running over Zeona's skin until they kiss her between the underside of her breasts. She doesn't lift the undershirt enough to expose them, but her hands rest there, gently but firmly squeezing her breasts through the material.

"These clothes are beautiful, but they hide something better," she whispers, her strange, purple-on-black eyes looking up at Zeona. "Are you shy? Or can I take them all off you?"

Gehenna herself is not shy. Her legs remain crossed, but she offers no protest to Zeona's exploration of her body, even leaning forward slightly to provide easier access to her tail. It is thin, but muscular at the base, like a true fifth limb. The skin doesn't feel any different from any other skin on Gehenna's body, and seemingly isn't any more or less sensitive than the rest of Gehenna's skin either. Like most teiflings, there's no indication that Gehenna's back ever had wings.

"If I had family or friends here, I think we would have already meet... Or at least you would have heard about me. But no, it was an open invitation or send someone kind of deal ... and I find this more fun than getting dressed ever was." she giggled from the ticklish sensations as Gehenna is kissing her skin. "I am shy... but please, take them off! Who knows, maybe they are really worth hiding them..." Zeona was obviously accustomed to have people work on her clothes, but it was like she was still shy from receiving kisses.She did not objected to the groping, however, just returned it by groping the tiefling's ass cheeks.

"You're shy and you want me to take them off?" Gehenna smirks up at Zeona. "Will this make you feel better? I'll close my eyes."

As promised, Gehenna closes her eyes, then lifts Zeona's undershirt up and over her head. Draping it over her shoulder, she traces her fingers down Zeona's sides to her hips, then tugs her bottoms down her legs and off her. With her eyes still closed, she stands and places the clothes on a table in the corner of the room. She navigates the room easily, but when she turns, her eyes are still closed.

"Now, where are you?" she asks playfully. She holds her hands out in front of her at about chest height and slowly steps forward, feeling for Zeona.

Zeona blushed at the smirking tiefling's words. "How should I know? This is my first time like this." Then she used Gehenna's closed eyes to surprise her with some kisses, both before she finished removing her clothes, and also going after her to kiss her back.

"Do you hate your tail played with like cats and dogs?" she asked, stroking the appendage "As in biting and scratching if I keep this up?"

When Gehenna turns around, Zeona is right there, pushing out her breasts straight against the hands out front - but she playfully holding the end of her tail still.

"I don't mind you playing with my tail..." Gehenna purrs softly. "But I might just bite and scratch you anyway."

Gehenna's hands press into Zeona's breasts immediately, but she takes a half-step forward anyway, pressing their bodies together. "Oh, what are these?" Gehenna whispers, her breath on the side of Zeona's neck. She leans back and begins to gently but firmly squeeze and grope Zeona's breasts, occasionally teasing a nipple between two fingers. "Hmm. I can't tell. Maybe I should give them a taste."

Gehenna puts a hand behind Zeona and leans her back. Her mouth lingers for a moment over one of Zeona's nipples, her hot breath tickling it, then extends her tongue. She flicks the nipple with its tip before her lips close and she suckles at it. She takes her time to enjoy Zeona's reactions before moving to the other nipple, but didn't stay there long before she begins to travel downward. She leaves a line of kisses down Zeona's ribs, then stomach, then down below her waist. Her lips are just above Zeona's other lips when she stops. Only at that point does she open her eyes, looking up at Zeona from her knees.

"Let's get in the bath," she whispers, her eyes glancing to the tub.

"It is not like I have any experience to play with any kind of tail... but I do not have anything hanging and moving around showing off my mood." Zeona said while suggestively stroking said appendage. But she let it go when their breasts are mashed together, then Gehenna focuses on her breasts. The half-elf push her chest out moaning, her knees wobbling a little as the tiefling puts her mouth to work on her nipples.

The hidden noble is definitely putty in the sex worker's hands, panting to catch her breath when the attention leaves her chest. Zeona strokes the hair and horns of Gehenna, as she goes down on her. Whining a little when the other woman stops before getting to the core of her, she obediently goes to the tub, half closed eyes following her sensual companion. She does try to keep the bodily contact between them when climbing carefully inside the tub. Her hands are searching for the soap to help sliding them all over Gehenna's body.

"It is not like I have any experience to play with any kind of tail... but I do not have anything hanging and moving around showing off my mood."

Gehenna giggles. "You're different than a lot of our guests, then. But I think you knew that."

The tub has no obvious source of heating and was apparently standing unattended when they entered the room, but the water is pleasantly - even perfectly - warm when Zeona dips her foot into the water. The water itself, too, seems pure and clean. The tub itself is almost certainly magical.

Gehenna steps into the water in front of Zeona. Whatever modesty she'd had before is completely gone now, as all but blatantly displays her body in front of Zeona before she kneels down, practically in the half-elf's lap. She welcomes Zeona's hands on her body and responds in kind, working the soap into a lather on her bare hands and rubbing them over Zeona's skin.

Gehenna's skin is smooth, especially with the soap, and as hot as before. Her nipples are stiff, and every touch elicits a soft gasp of pleasure. After a minute of mutual washing she moves forward in the bath, gently taking Zeona by the small of her back and pressing their soap-slicked bodies together.

"You told me you were inexperienced," Gehenna whispers into Zeona's ear. "Have you ever been with a woman before? Do you want to explore at your own pace, or do you want me to take the lead?"

"I hoped so... Hm.. Interesting and very comfortable tub!" Zeona said, but then had no more words, as her hands and eyes wandered all over Gehenna. She sighed with pleasure as the tiefling soaped her up too, and moaned when their bodies was pushed - pulled - together. She nodded, but then found the strength to reply out loud too. "Once... But she wasn't just a woman after all..." she shuddered from the intense memories of being with her Patron "... but maybe it was just a very intense dream... I had ... female friends who got close, but not this close..." that memory made her sad, recalling what happened with her handmaidens the last time she had seen and heard them. Almost started crying, but she hid her face in the neck of Gehenna, and hugged her closer even with her legs. "Take me! ... I ... I rather not think too much at this time."

"Oh yes," Gehenna coos as Zeona comments on the tub. "Mistress spares no expense when it comes to our clients' comfort. But you haven't even seen the start of that yet."

At her invitation, Gehenna lowers her lips from Zeona's ear and kisses her just behind the corner of her jaw, then travels downward, marking her progress along Zeona's neck with what are half-kisses and half-suckles. "Thank you," she whispers, as if barely getting the words out past her heaving breaths, as she pauses at her shoulders. "It was so hard to resist..."

At that point, Zeona feels Gehenna's hand slip between her legs and a finger press into her lips. They explore her folds, slipping among them but not into her, finding her clitoris as Gehenna's lips return to her collarbone. She gasps and moans to herself, as if just the touch of Zeona overwhelms her, but her movements are anything but clumsy. Her touch is experience, her fingers swiftly finding Zeona's most sensitive spots and teasing them as effectively as the half-elf ever did for herself. Her mouth becomes more daring, occasionally nipping at Zeona's skin just enough to sting and heighten her pleasure.

Soon her lips find Zeona's breast. Her lips tease her skin for agonizing moments before they come to her nipple, enclosing it without touching it directly. Gehenna pauses there, waiting for Zeona to make eye contact before her tongue slowly slides over the nipple within her mouth. Only after exploring it there do her lips form a seal around the nub and suckle at her. She waits until she hears Zeona cry out before the hand between Zeona's legs finally slip two fingers into her.

Back
Top Bottom