Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ride of a Lifetime(Flyingtoaster1XEthereal) NSFW IMAGES

Michel hummed as she asked for how many rounds. Cupping his chin he thought about it for a bit before saying. "Hmm, only 2. As great as my performance is. Recovery's never really been my strong suit." He said before after making sure she's comfortably seated on the ground. He looks to the toilet and hums as he gets an idea! He reaches down and helps her up once more, just to have her sit on the toilet. "Mmm.. there we go~ now let's see what I'm working with.~"

He reached down and helped her get undressed, talking off the main dress. But leaving on her boots, earrings and other accessories. He also gladly removed her panties and bra, tossing them to the side as he once again has his lengthy and girthy cock take center stage. His bulbous tip was furiously teasing her sensitive clit which was absolutely crying for cock right now~ "Heh heh.. good little lady.~" He says as he quickly slips on a condom so she could see and soon his tip softly presses into her dripping labia and slowly pushes inside of her. Filling her virgin pussy with cock. But once he got to her hymen, he smirked a bit as he pulled back just a bit before ramming forward and easily breaking it.

Now deflowering the woman, he felt a great satisfaction in taking her virginity. He grabbed her legs and put them over her head, her ankles behind her head. "Hold those there~" He said, guiding her hands to hold her legs so she was now in a full Nelson position, and now he started pumping his cock in and out of her at a steady rate.

Mei assumed he’d be heading for anal next but this silver fox took it in a while different direction! She hated the fact she was sitting on the ground but luckily she wasn’t there long. Though luckily shouldn’t have been the word she thought of. He helped her up but not just that he began to undress her. He did pay so looking wasn’t a crime as well as touching though he left her in boots as well as all accessories and lingerie. Her curvy body was easy on the eyes and not only that he could easily bend her. “Don’t you want to try anal first?” Mei asked wondering if that would deter him from her first opening for a bit.

Watching him slip the condom on she tensed up but secretly hoped he’d flip her over. The busty target didn’t even have time to protest but that scream she let out would’ve been easily heard by anyone near the moment he shocked that thick tip past her now non existent hymen. Michel folded her easily and in her haze as she bit her bottom lip she held her legs as he easily pumped in and out of her as the restroom filled with slopping slapping of his balls against her soaked cunt. “OH GOD SLOW DOWN!!” She begged louder than she intended meaning a tone in earshot would most likely hear of michel’s conquests with his sexy deflowered cargo.

Michel groaned as he felt her tight cunt start squeezing his dick like he was in a fucking vice! Biting his lip hard too as he tried to keep a steady rhythm and pound her nice and hard. But when she suddenly abd very loudly cried out to him, he bottomed out deep in her cunt. His tip was pressing firmly against her soft cervix and he clamps a hand over her mouth, quieting her. But also restricting her breathing. "Stop, being so fucking loud. Ok? Fuck, get any louder and they guys outside might come in, got it? Now what's the problem?" He said as he removed his hand from her mouth as he stayed bottomed out in her.

But as for the rest of her sexy frame, with her chest still facing to him, he was more than able to get her bra out of the way and let her huge breasts go free, and her nipples be available to get sucked on and teased. Which one of his hands gladly did, even as he asked her what was wrong he still fondled her. His other hand was keeping her supported on the toilet as he was getting busy rearranging her guts with his throbbing dick.~

Her screaming couldn’t be helped just like how tightly that newly deflowered hole. He quickly covered her mouth muffling her cries and he could see she had even she’d a few tears. That instantly made it hard for her to breathe. Gasping for air as she felt him bottom out in her to the point her walls clamped down so hard on him she was trembling even as she held her own legs.

His warning was loud and clear but did he know that it was hard to keep quiet when he was pumping her deeper than any fingers had been? When he let her mouth go she gasped for air. “Y…you…owwww…you….oh god…” she couldn’t even form one good sentence as he continued to fuck her. Her soft breasts felt so good in his hands and her reactions were priceless as he made her nipples so hard. Her moaning she tried hard to hide but he knew why she was screaming so much with how tight she was he had to know he was the first pulsing dick to rearrange her sexy co-ed guts didn’t he?

Michel hummed as he soon figured out what was going on and that she was probably in a bit of pain after having her hymen get busted down like the God damn kool aid man. So he simply moved slower. But he definitely let each thrust be slow and long. His meaty dick easily pushing all the way to her soft cervix, almost making her exhale as her lungs were being lightly pushed on, abd whenever he pulled out, it was like she could breathe again. Michel was actually controlling her breathing with his dick fully deep in her guts.

Regardless, as he started fucking her long and slow, he leaned invand started kissing her as one of his fingers pinched her nipples abd shake them around before lightly slapping Mei's tits, making them bounce and jiggle plenty, making his hand squeeze and play with them all that much more. Between kisses he'd bring his head down to kiss and suck on those perky nips. Stimulating her even more while the hand on her thigh moves to the inner thigh and his finger slowly reaches over to her delicate pussy that has a small blood trickle coming it. Thankfully this hand would help in making her feel better as three fingers came over to rub the general area where her clit is at. Hoping to wash her down in pleasure~

Michael made it hard for her to breathe and the fact that he could control how deep and how much action she could get was driving her crazy. He pushed so deep in to her she never thought that was an option. She was folded like a T-shirt and had no trouble bending to how he want her to be. Flexible and busty you could probably cast that she was a fit girl and kept up with taking care of her body. She would draw in a deep breath whenever she could but her moans were hard to keep in check.

Michel kept Mei from squealing and yelling with that kiss and luckily so because if he didn’t she would’ve been even louder especially when he played with her soft breast and teased her hard nipples. He was lucky he kept her distracted by doing so many things started once she didn’t have time to linger on the pain and the telltale smell trickles of blood that he caused by breaking your hymen. This was the way she imagined her first time but hey she was getting paid for it and maybe they had a surgery to fix it who knows?

She was trying her damnedest not to let her body react but this old man look at what he was doing. He could see her trying to hide the pleasure he was giving her but she was failing miserably as she let out a soft guilty moan letting him know he had his sweet spot and if he kept going to come while he was actually deep inside her knocking at the door of her cervix.

Michels mouth was having to run overtime like an abused office worker just to keep Mei from screaming like a banshee in pleasure as his hips were starting to pick up the pace as he no longer heard her in pain but instead starting to moan, meaning now was the time to fuck her over.~ He hips kept rocking like the well oiled piston of a power American muscle car, her tight, wet, and delicate pussy were being absolutely abused by this big hot rod going through it and banging on her cervix like it owed him money.

His hands in the meanwhile were doing plenty as one kept having to tease and squeeze the girls Massive fun bags, occasionally giving each a firm slap as to mix in a bit of sexual pain with all this brain melting pleasure. While the hand that was teasing her clit with just a finger, he figured he would do just a little bit more and his hand moved back to slap her thighs roughly before using all of his fingers and rubbing them around the top of her pussy, near constantly stimulating her pleasure bud.~

With her over the toilet, that lef plenty of the fluids that would've made a mess on the floor, instead all be collected in the toilet. This also however made things rather convient for him, as Michel had a dastardly plan~ While he was absolutely pounding this poor girl's lights out, he pulled out for a brief second and with a slight of hand, took his condom off quickly and now shoved his bare back dick inside of that tight cunt. The sensation almost making him cum inside of her right there! And this time he was the one groaning into her mouth as they fucked! Giving her a window to maybe get back just a little bit of the initiative.~

If he didn’t keep his mouth on hers she would’ve screamed so loud and not only the gas station but the entire street would’ve heard her! How thick white meat pumping her and finally giving her pleasure she couldn’t deny. Her juices were flowing and getting not only her thighs but his condom covered cock and his own thighs.

Her high breasts were bigger than his hands but each slap left her perky jugs red with each slap as they jiggled. He knew she was naturally blessed and he could feel how plush they were in his hands. He was pounding get so hard her head went back and Mei didn’t even notice that he pulled out let alone that his unsheathed cock thrusted into her tight cave of wonders. The way her walls clamped down in what she thought was a covered cock as she tried to milk him.

Mei was getting into it but for now she thought she was safe, but for now she thought he was really just enjoying her body and hell he did pay her well!

Michel could feel it, going bare back against a girl this tight and wet was quickly wearing down his ability to last. He still kept up his speed, if anything he went even faster! The sounds of clapping cheeks and muffled moans could definitely be heard through the bathroom as this girl was getting her guts completley rearranged by this aggressive fucking.~ His tongue still deep behind enemy lines and completely dominating the Asian girl's tongue. While one hand was smacking and gabbing around her tits. Making them tingle in pleasure all the while her clit was being completely bullied.

It wasn't long, maybe a few more minutes of this mind breaking treatment until Michel could feel his hot balls start to ache and his cock swell up just a bit and for a few brief seconds he broke the kiss and let her voice go wild. "Oh fuck!~ Nghh.. ohhh I'm gonna fucking cum in you!" He groaned loudly as he gave a few more and this time very fast thrusts, damn near breaking her abused cervix while one hand was grabbing her tit roughly and the other furiously rubbed down on her clit before he fully bottomed out in her. His tip making her cervix peak open just a bit before a hot shot of seed was able to fly right in, along with a nice stream of cum to paint the young cosplayer's baby maker white. If today was a dangerous day for her, than this hot drop of cum would certainly surround her defenseless egg and bully it around before eventually one or more of his seed was able to breach inside and make this woman a momma~

The old man slowly pulled out of her, and while he was panting and a bit tired, he looked down at the girl to see the damage he had already done.~

With all his slapping her large breasts it made them red but with his tongue frenching her it kept her screaming bloody murder with pleasure. For the moment Mei lost herself in pleasure forgetting that he paid her for the service.

Reacting back as she would finally start to get into it but just as she was Mei heard words she was not ready to hear.

Oh fuck!~ Nghh.. ohhh I'm gonna fucking cum in you!"

That caused her to panic. Taking her hands off of her legs as she started to try and attempt to push him off of her but he literally had her pinned . “ NOOO! PULL OUT!!! I’m not on anything…YOU CAN’T!!!” She cried between unfiltered moans. “OHHHH GOD!!!” This was the worse time for her to climax when he shot his load into fertile body and there was nothing she could even do about it. When he pulled out he had a front row seat not only to see what leaked from within her but the look of shock on her face from what he just did since she thought he had a condom on.

The old guy softly Iaughed abd rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "Aww shit.. heh, must've fell off while I wasn't looking. Don't worry I ain't gonna let ya carry a kid ya don't want. Ill be right back, also. I ain't got any diseases either." He said as he soon hiked up his pants and walked out of the bathroom. Leaving her to limply rest on the toilet, as her body would've been very tired from all that orgasmic pleasure like that. But about 8 minutes later, he cane back and gently knocked on the door to her stall. "Hey Mei, its me Michel, brought something for ya." He said as he slipped a small box under the stall door, it was thankfully a box of plan B! 99% effective if taken right after conception.

The old man sighed as he waited by the sink for the cute girl to come on out so he could atleast tell her she did a great job. But as he was waiting he wound up revealing another secret to her. "Also uhh.. we may wanna get outta here soon. Looked at the clerk in the store and he was blushing up a storm and looked at me real funny. So I dunno if he called the cops or not. But meh. Id rather not take the chance and ditch." He said as he washed his hands in the sink, not seeming too perturbed at all that he completley violated some girl in the stall behind him.

“Oh god… how could it have fallen off?” She asked and she looked down and seen what he did and helpful she was it was dripping out. Sexy busty Asian is try not to cry. “I don’t know If you don’t have any. I’ve never done this before! Not vaginal anyways…” she sounded so defeated even though it felt good she wasn’t expecting this but what he did was something she didn’t expect he left a brought her something back.

She set up to get the box that he put it under the stall and weakly went out to go to the sink. He could see how wobbly her legs were as she had to hold onto the sink as she open the box to find the pill she needed and take it. Luckily it was only one. “That says a lot about you. Do you have this on hand how many other girls do you do this to? Never mind don’t answer thank you for getting it for me.” She said as she cupped her hands to take the water from the sink to take that emergency contraceptive. “I’m surprise you don’t wanna finish the entire set. You already paid me and at least I have the pills now do you want to fuck my ass too?” She asked curiously but if he was gonna let her go she would take it but she was worried that if he didn’t finish he might do something to her or tell someone.

“I mean if you’re letting me go you’re gonna drive me. You promise that at least. I won’t call the cops I don’t want anyone to know what I did tonight. No one can know what happened here. If I ever see you again I will act like I don’t know you. I think that’s fair enough.” Mei said as she went back to the store to take toilet paper and wipe herself clean though what he put in her with so deep you could not get it all out. She stood there nude after having sex with some random guy in the bathroom she really didn’t feel as hot as she did earlier when the night started

The old man looked back from the sink and huffed in amusement to see Mei walking out like a baby deer, her legs all shake and barley able to support herself. He walks over and wraps an arm around her, helping to support her so she wouldn't suddenly fall if her legs gave out and he walked her to the sink to wash herself up. Hearing her first question, he hums softly as he thinks on the proper words to say, watching her clean herself and take the pill. "Actually, I didn't have it on hand. I bought it just now actually. Just thought you're very pretty and well, guess I didn't mind paying a bit extra for a little addition of my own." He said laughing softly.

When she continued to offer him to fuck her ass he genuinely start to laugh in surpise and humor, he had a deep and throaty laugh before he gave her a pet on the head. "Really little lady? You wanna go another round? After I nearly broke you on that one? Heh, I mean I won't say no. I was just wondering if you were gonna make it on this one~" He said, teasing her a bit and giving her a wink before gently taking her hand and leading her to bend over the sink and grab onto it. He also quickly put a "Cleaning, do not enter" Sign right outside the bathroom, not that she'd know. Then slowly came behind her and whispered in her ear as he hot dogged her ass and took the dripping fluids of her honeypot like pussy for his personal lube. "Don't worry. I'll be sure to drive you home and all that. No one will know and your secret's safe with me." He said before giving her a soft and gentle kiss as his hands cake into play, one was grabbing her hip and the other was grabbing her left and very much abused breast.

His cock could be felt hotdogging her ass and teasing her hole, twisting he really did put a rubber on. And he gently at first pressed his tip against her winking hole before he slowly started pushing... and pushing.. and to her she would feel every fucking centimeter of dick filling up her anus until he finally bottomed out and his tip was already nicley passed her prostate and stimulating the hell outta it.~

“Thank you. I really appreciate it.. was all she could manage to say as she accepted any help he gave her and leaned against him. She could hardly stand after. Any help you gave was useful. After all the said and done he was at least nice. He got her the pills she needed to not worry about the accident they had.

“Either way I’m happy you found it. It saves me the trouble.” She said still cleaning herself up. “You May have nearly broken me but you did pay for everything and I never go back on my deals. Or my word. I might not survive next round but you did pay for it and I’m not going to cheat you out of what I owe you. Besides might as well do everything since we’re already here.” She said she felt him wrap his arms around her.

Using his own spunk as his personal lube was smart. Even with that she was so tiny and she had to cover her mouth to not scream as she felt him push inside her tiny back door. Mei had to take hold of the bathroom sink and hang on for dear life. He was such a huge guy compared to her tiny body he was going to break her but at least she would enjoy this round. “Give me all you got daddy I’m willing to take it.” This time his sexy ride was very into him and she might as well enjoy it especially after Plan B was give it to her she didn’t have to worry about getting pregnant so why not enjoy this sexy for now.

The old man looked quite suprised to see just how noble and dedicated this young lady was to her debts and such. He then smiled and patted her head gently once more. "Well thats quite noble of you to say that. Even after you looking like you can barley stand, here you are waiting for round 2~ Good little lady~" He said before shoving his dick fully into her ass. He was still groaning and gritting his teeth as he felt her anus hungrily squeeze and pull in a bit, and her ass was starting to twitch and contact, making him raise his hand and slap her ass roughly. Making a loud clap and nice handprint on her butt.

After that he started rocking and thrusting his hips, this man worked like a ruthles piston. Constantly driving that fat and meaty dick between her folds in her ass like an ant eater hollowing out an ants nest. He was gonna totally leave her ass agape after this~ Who knows if her butt will ever recover~ Not that he'd mind if it didn't. Regardless he kept pounding hard on her rear entrance like a pissed off fast food worker who just got let off. His hands meanwhile, one was now constantly squeezing and slapping her butt like bongo drums, while the other was gladly giving her breasts the same treatment. He was gonna ruin this girl and frankly that was fine by him. He then took his hand that was massaging her tits, and used it to clamp around her neck and softly choke her as to help keep her quiet while he pounds her entire intestinal tract~

Mei felt him push even deeper and that ass smack not only echoed in the men’s restroom but left a mark on her pale ass. She knew he was huge from the pounding she just took but hey poor ass was not ready. The way she grabbed onto that sink didn’t help as much as she thought it would as his pace not only picked up but she could feel his balls spanking her. “FUUUCK! How are you still hard after cumming?” She managed to ask but after asking she couldn’t keep her voice down.

Mei never experienced a pounding like Michael’s before. Men, no, boys her age had no idea how to fuck a woman but this older man knew exactly what to do! “Just take off the rubber. You said you’re clean right? You’ve already… UHHHN…came in me…just lose it…OH GOD!!!” That scream she let out most likely prompted him to grip her neck and start his asphyxiating chokehold. That at least kept her quiet albeit gasping for oxygen. A dick that size was going to ruin her ass but with her now begging for it he could fuck get until she couldn’t walk. At least she knew he would drive her back after this fuckfest.

His thrusts weren't letting up! Each pounding was getting more intense than the last, and the pleasure of her postate being punched through like this old man was a god damn bunny. He was keeping up such a high speed and force, little by little he was making her ass start to gape and there was a good possibility that it was never going to truly return to normal. But with reckless abandon he keeps pounding her tight little ass, opening up her butt better than any laxative ever could.

But eventually this man wasn't satisfied, it wasnt enough just leaving her in one position and just railing her ass. He wanted more, he was going to use this little lady as his personal fleshlight for the whole time he had in this last round. He ended up bottoming out against her crash pad of an ass and started to pick her up! "Up we go!" Unfortunately, he had to hold her with two hands and such even after the minutes of choking she was getting, seemed to finally come to a close as he was now holding her up, her legs pressed against his chest and now facing him with his throbbing dick still a good few inches up her butt. Now he was starting to lift her up and down like an onahole, meanwhile he was kissing her all over again and he groaned loudly abd he leaned in and said. "Nghh.. fuck.. how's this feel, little lady?~"

How the hell was he expecting her to talk when he was fucking her so hard? Her body banged against the sink as she tried to claw it but to no avail. She was lucky she was even standing. Her body was going to hurt so much by the time he was done. Mei was lucky he paid because she would not ever let a boyfriend ever do this to her.

The cry the busty Asian let out when he picked her up she hoped no one heard especially since he was starting to bottom out in her ass going as deep as he could she could feel him in her stomach. Whimpering and crying start to echo around the mens restroom walls. The way he was pounding her and holding her all the decorations in her hair were falling out and her hair was an absolute mess. Whatever he popped into her pussy was leaking out and not stopping leaving a puddle on the floor. Did he even know how much he came inside her? Mei didn’t but she could feel it leaking out. So much of it was coming out of her. How much spunk did this man have inside him?

“OWWWWW!!! IT HURTS!!! SLOW DOWN!” His expensive flashlight cried hoping he would but he kept pounding her so hard without abandon.

The old man wasn't going to slow down. But thankfully he couldn't go faster. As he was getting a but tired now and his hips were already going as fast as they could! Her insides were getting poked and shuffled around just by this man's dick crashing like a plane into her ass. The old man was starting to huff and groan loudly under grit teeth as their little pound session kept on going. Her poor anus was being stretched out and filled like never before! It wouldn't be long until he stuffed it with seed, or would atleast try to from behind a condom

Regardless, he carried on, and decided to do the girl a favor and while her asshole was getting resized a bit painfully at that. His hands came around to start massaging her tits and rubbing her clit while she was getting absolutely railed. "Nghh!! There we go! That should help!~" Said the old man, letting the pleasure mix with pain. Nut soon his hips started to wear down and he went slower anyways, letting poor Mei actually not be in pain.

But it wasn't long until he wrapped his arms around her waist and started giving out a final few lasting thrusts! These ones being quite fast and powerful before he suddenly hugged her close to his chest and came, bottomed out in her bubble butt. Thankfully all contained in a nice condom.

Who was this man? He had her clinging to the restroom sink almost pounding her luscious form into it. The cries now unfiltered especially as he kept up that pace. Stretching her like she never had been before.Mei was at the point where pain met pleasure at the crossroads. Moans were mixed with whimpers and cries.

It was a smart move on his part to give her that much needed reach around grabbing those milk jugs and teasing her engorged clit. It was like he hit a magic combination with his thrusting, fingering and groping that caused her to cry out with his last few thrusts as she gasped and nearly choked on her own saliva when she felt that condom ballon inside of her foiling with his spunk. Staining to be set free though the barrier kept his seed from flooding her tight welcome ass. Michel would have to keep holding her and catch her since he’d feel how wobbly she was. He may not have cum in her ass but he did pound her into a new dimension. “Y…you are going to have to drive me home. I can’t drive myself like this…” she confessed as she leaned back on the older man letting him hold her up otherwise she’d fall right over.

Michel was a huffing and wasn't much better than Mei at this rate. His legs were shaking too and he certainly wasn't gonna be able to get the gas pedal down enough to get good speed in the highway or other roads. He still kept a firm hold on her abd he nodded softly to her wanting him to drive her home. "Y-yeah.. ahh.. sure thing little lady.. here, lets sit." He said, taking off his jacket with one hand and setting it down on the sink counter. He gently picked her up and sat her comfortably on his jacket, he didn't mind if her dribbles from her lower lips stain in. He too hoped onto his jacket and hugged the nude girl to his chest, keeping her warm and letting her come down from the afterglow nice and softly. "There ya go little lady, just lean into me, and you'll be ok." He said as he softly pet her head.

It certainly would be quite the suprise! He was such a sweet and kind older gentleman, sure he had his times when he was rough with her and wanted to get what he needed. And was willing do to or pay whatever is needed to do it. In this case it was sex. But after that. He was helping provide aftercare for the completely worn out and exhausted young lady. He glanced over to her and said. "You want me to get you some water while ya rest up a little?" He offered as he slowly got off the sink and started getting his pants back up.

Meanwhile, Timmy and George were in the store, both of them were smirking, waiting for when Michel would walk put so they could head in and grab her..

After all is said and done they were both out of breath I could barely stand. Michael placed her on his jacket nude and worn out. He would have to deal with what dribbles out of her since she packed her so much with his cum. She could barely form a sentence she sat there silently when he joined her.

To be Frank Mei wasn’t expecting him to be this nice after what they just did. After he paid her for this act and service. At the offer water she nodded. “Please…” was all she could get out. Her large breasts rising and falling still red from all the smacking. Michael really did leave his mark on this very young and sexy lady. The aftercare was exactly what she needed and she thought everything was over as he pulled up his pants but she couldn’t even stand to get her clothing back on. “I think I need to change clothing my duffel bag has something. Thank you for taking me home.” Even though they hadn’t left she thought it was important to thank him since he was being kind enough to look after her. Little did she know her night was far from over and the good was about to take a very ugly turn.

Michel smiled and once he got his pants up, he walked over to the still recovering Mei and leaned in and gave her a kiss before heading for the door and walking out. But before he left he said. "Mhm, it's not a problem." With that, he left and soon came to see Timmy and George. He gave them both a single and subtle nod while he walked away to go get himself some snacks, drinks, and a lonley bottle of water.

Timmy began to smirk greatly, meanwhile George had a little laugh with him as they approached the door to where the tired woman was laying. Once the door creaked open, far too soon to be Michel and likley scaring the girl, her fear would only be multiplied when Timmy and his heavily accented speech came in and said. "Well well well! What do we have ere!? Looks like the old man did a number in you, huh?" He said and they both walked up to her, blocking off her escape to the outside. Also... looks like Timmy was holding something behind his back. "Now.. look ere little lady, here's the deal. You come with us, and do as we say and have no problems. Or. You give us trouble, George ere and I beat tha tar outta you, tie you up and throw you in the flatbed of the truck. Sounds good?" He said, while George had quite the grin before saying. "Aww, but I want a turn with her too!" Timmy glanced up and said. "And you will, dun worry bout that. We gotta get her first, ok?" The big man nodded to Timmy's words.

Mei to Michel’s surprise she kissed him back and it was t forced but desired. “Hurry back and I’ll get myself ready for round three if you can get it up.” Winking at him as he got himself presentable to get water as she rested. Figuring she could rest before he took her home she let her guard down.

Leaning back she made the mistake of trying to rest as the door creaked open. “That was fa…GET OUT!” Her nice tone turned sour as she saw the two others from the truck in and Mei scrambled to cover herself. They were blocking her exit and she grabbed her things and pulled them to her chest. “Get the fuck out!” She yelled hoping someone would hear her. Hoping Mike would hear her. “NO! Get away from me the both of you! Do you wanna touch me your friend is taking me home. Now get the hell out of here or move out of my way and I will.” Not taking her but seriously she would yell and make sure her voice with Carrie in the men’s room. “If Julia finger on me I will make sure to claw the shit out of you both!” Mei yelled making a scene hoping Michael would hear it. He was her to get out of here and he was going to make sure he knew his friends were fucking this up.

Back
Top Bottom