Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ・ᶳᵗᵃᶤᶰᵉ ˣ ᵇᵘᶰᶰʸ・

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Staff member
BBF59C53-8A86-4EE8-B3F2-EE0039101ADB.png

**NOTE There may be NSFW images within

Leaning back in her chair Iviana closed her eyes. She'd been streaming now for two years and while she was active, friendly and outgoing she still seemed to lack the numbers that she should have at this point. Was it that she used a V-tuber? A cute little fox girl name Whimsy as her persona? She couldn't see how, V-tubers were huge. Normally she wouldn't have let it get to her, but with a rash of bad luck she was about at her wits end. First she'd been told she had a month to leave the rented house she was in. The owner had decided to sell and she had little to no recourse. That had been bad enough.. forcing Iviana to hire movers, put down a deposit and pet fees... It had stretched her pretty thin and then her job of six years decide to can her. It left her in dire straights. While she was trying to hide that from her small community, it was getting harder and harder each day.

Rubbing at her eyes she took a slow deep breath, listening to her music playing. Stream would start soon and she'd see her few loyal regulars and in times like these they would help make her night just a little better. Putting on her game face so to speak she smiled and tilted her head to the side, her avatar did the same.
"Hey, hi, hello Foxtails!" Foxtails had been what she'd called her community, smiling she began her stream. Putting on a brave face for her viewers. Today, she was playing Overwatch 2 and for a while, the cracks in her armor were fine. Upbeat and trying for positivity, she focused on just trying to enjoy herself. As the game ended, she received a call. "Be right back guys!" Thinking she'd switched the stream to brb, at least thinking she muted she answered. "Hi, yes this is she." They wouldn't be able to hear the other end of the call, but that bubbly, bright voice slowly became softer, sadder. "No, I understand. I am just asking for an extension. No, I know.. it isn't your fault. I really need my car. There are no buses out here and I can't afford an uber. Okay. No, I understand. Thank you." The call ended and tears welled in her eyes. Her hands moved to cover them and she couldn't help the small sob. it was like everything all at once had turned against her. Her model did everything she did and it wasn't until she took a shaky, watery breath and turned back to her PC that she saw it. Her cheeks heated and she felt further shame fill her.

"Sorry about that guys, I thought I had gone on break.." The shame was thick in her voice and she bit her lower lip. "I think I might need to stop for the night." Though in her mind she said for life. It was mortifying to have anyone know how much trouble she was really in. To know that she struggled to take care of herself. While they were not aware, she'd been living off ramen for months now, barely able to keep a roof over her head and the lights on. She didn't mind having to move to a smaller place. She hadn't been fond of losing her job. But it was that it all was happening at once that was getting to her and now, with her stream hearing the problem... seeing her cry? It was as if she'd really hit rock bottom. Rubbing at her eyes she gave a soft sigh. "I might be gone for a while honestly. Things here haven't been going so well. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all of you. I might not be the biggest, but you guys are always here for me. I love talking with you, but honestly, I am not sure how much longer I can keep the lights on." Normally she wouldn't have dumped like this, but it was all just too much. It weighed on her and she needed to talk to someone. "Sorry" She offered a half smile and wrinkled her nose playfully. "I know you guys don't come here to hear me complain. Just remember that I adore you all and I will catch you guys when I can."

Her stream end went up and she muted, pulling her headphones off, leaning back in her chair. She needed a drink. Laughing softly she shook her head. "I can barely afford to feed myself, but I would kill for a shot.. shots even. Gods that was so embarrassing." She wasn't one to normally drown her woes, but she was really struggling to keep her chin up at all. Looking back to her PC she noticed a PM on discord. Tilting her head she rolled back closer to the desk and opened it. It was from Adamant. He had been one of the first to find her and was always in her chat. She smiled softly at the message. While they didn’t really know one another, she was always happy to see and talk to him.

835D2979-DAFF-468D-8E4C-D6027868FEB3.png

Back
Top Bottom