Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Privileges of the Well-Endowed (NSFW)

FutaQueen

Self-Proclaimed best Cuddler
Hello, and welcome! As always, my prompts are generally looking for F or Futa partners, but please feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

I do have an Flist if you’re interested, but I’m always down for new abs interesting ideas! So please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or get clarification on what I’m looking for.

If you don’t want to view my Flist, here’s a summarized version

Things I LoveThings I Don’t
  • Large Cocks
  • Lots of Cum
  • Rough Sex
  • Tender sex
  • Cuddle Sex
  • Free use
  • Fit bodies
  • Large Breasts
  • Large Butts
  • Lactation
  • Lingerie
  • Obese Characters
  • Bathroom stuff
  • Vore
  • Gore

A few years ago a scientific study was published highlighting the efficiencies created in the workplace when people are feeling relaxed and sexually satisfied. Naturally a few different business models emerged to take advantage of the findings.

One corporation found it necessary to provide housing nearby and hired prostitutes to be available once the employees went home. One family business got shut down for working completely nude. But MegaCorp took a different approach.

Thanks to a bit of my own influence, MegaCorp has adopted a “free use” policy. While there are most certainly rules about consent and making sure everyone is treated fairly, each employee must sign a waiver, making them available during for hours for the sexual release of others. The time spent doing this for yourself is to be limited to an hour each morning and afternoon, with special exemptions for those with a doctor’s note.

Bill 1569, “Status of Size”
An excerpt taken from the bill after it’s passing.

Every adult, on their 18th birthday and every years after, shall be required to schedule an appointment with the newly created Department of Size. This appointment will be to measure the assets of each individual, and will be used to guarantee certain rights of all adults.

For males: Flaccid penis length and girth will be measured, along with erect length and girth.

For females: Band and cup size will be measured, along with a body fat percentage. This should give fair treatment, so that extra weight is not gained to increase bust.

For futas: (optional) All male and female measurements will be taken.

Once the respective measurements are taken, they will be used with the enclosed charts and figures to determine a band color. These bands are to be worn at all times, and will determine the rights enclosed below. If one is found in public without their band, a fine will be levied and an immediate public measurement will take place.

The universal rights of life, housing, and sexual satisfaction still hold for all colors.

Blue band: While the lowest color, each blue band will receive a stipend of $1000 for medical expenses, housing, and food.

Violet band: The violet band is granted a monthly stipend of $1500, along with free use rights on any blue bands.

Green band: The green band is granted a monthly stipend of $2000, along with guaranteed government housing in the form of an apartment. Free use rights on blue and violet bands.

Red bands: Red bands are the lowest allowed to hold public office. A monthly stipend of $3000, guaranteed government housing in the form of a luxury apartment. Free use rights on blue, violet, and green bands.

Yellow bands: Monthly stipend of $5000, along with guaranteed government housing of a suburban home and yard. Free use rights on blue, violet, green, and red bands.

Black bands: While the black band should be quite rare, they are given $10,000 monthly stipend along with a luxury suburban home and free use rights on any other color of band.

Once the new law had gone into place, everyone had six months to get themselves sized. Some did it as fast as possible, and they received a bonus stipend for getting measured within the first two weeks. But some, like Michael Gant, took their sweet time. He wasn’t entirely convinced it was real until he got annoyed enough at an increasingly common occurrence: a yellow or red band coming up to him and demanding their free use rights. Naturally, being unbanded, he had to prove himself before he could go on his way. It was annoying, and he was ready to get himself measured.

Less than an hour later, Michael was smiling confidently. Not only did he now sport a black band, but he was also one of only seven in the entire city. It should make his life much easier… and more fun.

NEWEST PROMPT
This one is going to be slightly different. I’d like to play through a fantasy rpg setting like D&D. We can actually play, or make it much more like Corruption of Champions, with its heavy lewd and transformation themes.

I have a couple character ideas, and I’m looking for someone to take a GM/DM role. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom