Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closer Than Ever (DarkofNight x EtherealElvenEmpress)

It wasn't as if Rob was completely unaware of the effect he was having on Riley. Hearing her profess that she'd rather be trying these things with him than anyone else only made him further resolved to make her feel good as he lowered himself to his knees.

This was wrong on multiple levels. On an intellectual level, he knew this was not the kind of thing brothers and sisters were supposed to be doing together. But he had already rationalized himself beyond that point. He was giving his little sister the experiences she was missing, with a safe and loving partner no less. In some respects it was the greatest kindness he could give a curious and hormonal teenage girl. And it wasn't as if they were having actual sex, the long term risks were minimal at that. Except that wasn't exactly true either. They had already confessed to feelings above and beyond filial affection for each other. By being so willing to let her explore her own desires, so eager to show her the kinds of pleasure that could come from these experiences, he was contradicting the intent of these exercises as being 'just practice' until she could find a boyfriend and he could find a girlfriend. Would she ever find a boyfriend who could compete with the heights he had built himself up to in her mind? He didn't even want to admit it to himself, but Rob was selfish by nature and didn't want her to have a boyfriend. He didn't want to share her with anyone, or let anyone take his place.

His name gasped from her lips, her leg wrapping tighter around his neck, they only encouraged him further. Rob sucked softly on her engorged little nub, flicking it with his tongue. He adored her, deeply, and moved his tongue against her sex as if his sole intention in life was to demonstrate the depth of his feelings for her. He traced innumerable tiny circles over her clit, pausing occasionally to suck greedily at her entrance and taste the arousal that leaked from her.

Somewhere deep down inside Riley knew this was probably wrong but she also knew that her comfort and safety should play a big part and who she’s with. She felt the safest and the most cared for around Rob so she didn’t understand why this could be bad.

Rob indeed was right that this was the greatest kindness he could ever give her. Any other man would’ve taken advantage of her and broken her heart but not him. He was there to protect her and to make sure no one hurt her even him. In truth they weren’t hurting anyone. It was just them. There is no one here to tell them now as he licked down below. Giving her pleasure is beyond measure. Things she thought she’d never feel. Even if this was wrong Riley was not going to be the one to stop it. How could she? Why would she? She didn’t see any issues with them being together. They liked each other and even though they were brother and sister why would this be a problem? It wasn’t sex sex. At least not yet anyways.

Just practice. That was how she rationalized it. Figuring Rob would eventually find a girlfriend and leave her even though that was one thing she didn’t want. She could never admit it out loud but that’s what she thought. What would happen when he moved on from her? It would break her little heart.

Now is not the time to think as he licked her Engorged clitoris driving her further into pleasure. His name the only word she can form on her sweet pink lips. Did he know how close she was? Even as her mouth was covered by her hand he could still make out his name and every little squeak and moan. In truth he was ruining her for anyone else that would want to make love to her or touch her because all she would think about is how she wanted her brother to do the same thing to her.

They had been busy since the night before when they crossed this line and started pleasing each other. For all his virtues, Rob was a quick study. He wasn't sure yet exactly how close Riley was, but he was rapidly learning his little sister's body and how to coax pleasure from it, as well as the soft moans, gasps, and repeating his name in chorus that she used to express that pleasure. Her soft voice calling out his name over and over drove him to keep going, to bring her the satisfaction she was fast approaching.

Riley was not hard to read. Her body still new in the carnal arts. Every lick and touch and caress Rob made cause Riley to Shudder. She could feel herself slowly reaching the edge of a massive orgasm but she couldn’t even warn him about it. She want to ask him how he knew how to please women so well but a part of her didn’t want to go since she knew he’d been with others and she had a slight jealous streak. Even if he had he was hers now.

Slipping her index finger in turbo if he looked up he would see her suckling her own finger. It was a way to try to keep quiet but not quiet enough. They had been going at it since the night before and anyone nearby would probably know that Rob had gotten very lucky but probably assumed the new girl that moved in was most likely a girlfriend.

Moans bounced off the walls of the shower echoing in the bathroom. “I can’t… I can’t… Close…” was all she could get out and he could tell by the way her knees kept buckling and by the way she pulled his hair that she was not going to last much longer under his very experienced tongue.

Most of the other tenants in the building were college age as well. Fervent passionate moans were not unheard of through the building by any means. His neighbors would certainly know what they'd been getting up to, or at least come close at a guess. Yes, his neighbors might well believe they were a couple, but the way they'd been acting together recently would likely give someone a similar reaction anyway.

He felt her orgasm building and building, heard her cries as she got closer, and finally pushed her over the edge. His lips and tongue against her entrance moved luridly, consuming the expression of her joy.

He stood patiently for several long moments as she calmed down before disentangling himself from her leg, moving carefully as he stood in case she collapsed and he needed to catch her. Pulling her into another hug, he squeezed her nude form against his. "Now I know you're going to walk in to your orientation with a smile on your face and a pep in your step." He whispered.

With the way Riley kept at it the neighbors and other tenants would have a feeling that Rob got a new girlfriend. None of them caught her moving in yet but after hearing her they would assume he just got really lucky. It was very smart of him to stay there especially after her knees buckled because his little sister did collapse as she climbed him so tightly and dug her nails into his back. Heaving and gasping for air she felt like her legs were like jelly.

“Oh Robbie…. do your knees l do that every time?” She asked in a barely audible whisper. It took her a moment to catch what he said last about her orientation and that sent her into a fit a very weak giggles.” I wish I could brag about this. I definitely be the only freshman who got some action before orientation.” she honestly wanted to scream it from the rooftops that she had the best big brother but she had a feeling that might not be the best thing to do on the first day but she would carry a massive smile even if she had to walk weakly to her orientation. “I have A feeling this year is going to be the best especially living with you.” Her sunny optimistic personality shown through even if she was too tired to stand up.

Rob grinned softly. It was easy to hold her up as she clung to him. She was small, slender and light. He didn't even much mind her nails digging into his back as he held her up. He gave a soft peel of laughter at her whispered question. "I don't think so. Usually this happens on a bed though so it's hard to say." he teased. "I don't know about that though..." he mused. "There will be a lot of freshmen there." he laughed softly, holding her close. "Though you're probably the only one who got it so good she couldn't walk afterward."

He turned to the flow of water, washing the last of her glorious arousal from his face, then carefully reached out with one hand and turned off the water. Stepping carefully, he carried Riley out of the shower and set her on the edge of the vanity. He took a towel from the rack and started drying her carefully. The towel drifted carefully over her body, not leaving a single bit of flesh untouched. He finally reached her thighs, smiling up at her, his eyes meeting hers. His sister positively glowed, he wasn't sure if it was the bliss of a satisfying orgasm, or simply the brightness of her personality. It didn't really matter, he found himself smitten. "How are your legs feeling? Think you'll be able to walk to your orientation with me?"

When Rob laughed it was contagious and made her join in as well. “On a bed, in a shower, on the couch….we haven’t tried the couch…” she whispered with a fairy like giggle. Her nails still digging into him as she let him keep her from falling. Riley took a moment to catch her breath as she let her dashing brother carry her out of the shower after she splashed a bit more water on her flushed face.

Riley had always been slim as easily carried her out, sitting her on the vanity and in the most caring way dried her off. It was almost as if she was glowing. Radiant as she reached down to caress her brother’s cheek. “After that walking will be hard but I’ll do my best as long as you’re with me.” There was that sickeningly sweet talk of hers but it was nothing but sincere. The love she had for him was growing far deeper than familial ties but there was no way she could even tell him that. Either way she did plan on doing her best but honestly she really couldn’t wait to get back and relax with Rob after her first day or orientation.

"Give it time." he smiled at the her. "You can't seem to keep your hands off me, I'm sure we'll have the couch christened by the end of the week." he gave her a playful wink. He made his way down her calves and feet, then reached over to hang up the towel. "There now. All dry." he offered her his hands for support. "And it's been a few minutes, let's get you on to your feet so you can get yourself dressed." He took her hands and tugged her slowly down off the bathroom vanity and onto her feet, not to mention into his arms for another brief hug. "This was fun, but we're running out of time." he grinned and gave her another brief kiss.

Once on his own, he looked through his closet, finding a nice shirt and pants for his own first day of school, getting dressed and styling his hair. Time wasn't that dire, he decided as he came out into the living room and waited on Riley. He was sure she would want to have herself made up nicely and make a good first impression. For the moment he held on to his car keys and tried to wait patiently.

Rob Knew exactly how to make Riley giggle. “End of the week? And here I was hoping after orientation when you got home.” She said teasing or was she. Rob did his job at drawing her and he did see her pout when he mentioned her getting dressed but she didn’t fight him she did a cute little hop off the vanity.

“I know…I know… I have to study that’s why I’m here I can get dressed I’d offer to help you to get dressed, but if I did that we never get to class today.” She easily slip off to go change in her room and fix something pretty simple but nice especially since you wanted to look cute for orientation.

Once she was ready she make her way back into the kitchen to get a snack even though she ate breakfast she was always hungry but she was quite an active girl so it didn’t matter how much she ate. “So… do we just buy food on campus at lunch or how does it work?” She asked take a slice of cheese out of the fridge and eating it.

The thought of fooling around on the couch had certainly occurred to him as well. He didn't immediately admit that, Riley hardly needed the encouragement.

He watched as Riley stepped out of her room and over to the kitchen for a snack. That was predictable enough as it was, and she'd certainly been working up an appetite lately. He gave a nod as she asked about getting food on campus. "Yeah, there's places to get food at the student union. You'll have a meal plan so I'm sure they'll cover using that credit during your orientation." He assured her.

Leading her out to his car, he drove the two of them out to campus, parking in one of the big lots on the edge. "We walk from here." He explained, offering her his hand as they set off for the big lecture hall where her orientation would begin.

Riley not only grabbed a snack but stuffed a couple of brighten green Granny Smith apples into her school bag. She really did look like a freshman as she even grabbed her lanyard for their school. “Student Union. Got it. We have a meal plan right? Like a small one or big one? I forgot…” Riley didn’t even bother to ask mom or dad but figured Rob would know.

Double and triple checking to make sure she has everything she needed knowing she’d get her school ID at the orientation she ran out to the car and yelled “SHOT GUN!” even though she’d obviously get it since it was just them not until their parents decided to visit. The drive wasn’t far but he could easily see her nerves taking over the closer they got. “Robbie…” she said once out in a soft and shy voice. “What if I don’t fit in? Or make any friends?” She asked as she took his hand holding it tightly.

Rob considered her question. "I think it's on the small side. They're expecting us to handle breakfast and dinner, it's really just there assuming we're too busy to run home for lunch." He gave a shrug, realizing it probably wasn't what Riley wanted to hear. "Some kids living in the dorms basically eat all their meals on campus and do a side hustle or a part time job so they can go out to eat once in a while."

Her calling shotgun seemed a bit childish, but she was fresh out of high school so he could let it go. Her apprehension about fitting in or making friends echoed the same though. "Well, that's kind of the great thing about college... This is the time not to fit in. You've got to figure, all your classmates are getting out from under their parents' wings. They're figuring out who they are, you get to do the same. As for making friends, come on, you're a great girl with a huge heart. People would be lucky to have you as a friend. And if you don't make any friends, you've still got me to come home to." He grinned, then reached out his free hand pointing at a large building in the distance. "That's where we're going. And if you have any of your basic classes where there's going to be like hundreds of students, that's probably where the classes will be held too." He told her, trying to help her get her bearings.

It may not have been what Riley wanted to hear but it was helpful than him not having any information at all. Nodding her head at her dark hair swayed with the motion. She had snuck some apples in her bag so she was okay for the morning at least and she make it to lunch. Rob was full of all the information she needed and that didn’t make sense especially since they had their own place. She didn’t mind cooking and besides cooking she could make whatever she wanted to eat and whatever Rob wanted to eat. If Rob only ate lunch on campus she do the same.

Yelling shotgun was something she couldn’t resist and this was her first time really away from home. Yes it was a bit childish but she was fresh out of high school and she had not even spent the day with the other new freshman. Her older brother knew she would have a lot of growing up to do but today was a whole new adventure for his little sister.

What he said rang true and this was a time for her to find herself and learn more about herself. It was a time for her not to fit in and stand out or still be the wallflower that she was. Riley still didn’t know who she was as a person since she never really had the time to grow living under their parents wings. Once you sell Rob going to the building she had to go he could hear her gulp loudly as she squeezed him so tight.” it doesn’t make it any less scary though.” Her voice a bit shaky. “I had my own group of friends in high school and now I don’t have anyone well of course you but you’re my Rob and none of my friends decided to go here either. I don’t even have one friend in tow. What did they all know each other and I’m the only odd one out?” She asked as she leaned her head on his arm. “You it would be horrible if I just had you on my books I can survive college with just that.” Was she joking or was she serious maybe a little bit of both as he could tell how scared she was. Riley was not used to being on her own she always had her small group of friends with her.

He could understand her fears. She had always been a bit quiet, the kind of girl that kept a tight circle of friends rather than a wide group that wasn't as close. In a lot of ways he was the same. "I know it's scary. It doesn't get any less scary as you get older." he gave her a patient nod. "But you've got nothing to worry about. You might not get along with everyone you meet, that's not a big deal. Just move on, there's so many people here for you to meet, you'll get along with someone sooner or later." He told her trying to be encouraging. "And when you do, it might help to mention you have an older brother that'll buy you alcohol, that might get you a little extra esteem." He grinned. "Besides, you're cooler than like 99% of these kids. You got some really hot action this morning." He smiled at her.

Much as her nervousness seemed to delay their walk a bit, soon enough they came to the front door of the building. "Alright, this is where we part ways. Go inside and get yourself a seat, smile and be friendly." He told her, trying to help. He hesitated just a moment, looking her in the eye. No one here knew them, but by the same token they were out in public now. With a smile he leaned in and gave her a brief chaste kiss on the lips. "Have a good day." he smiled as he started off towards his own classes.

The only reassuring thing she had was that her brother was going to the same school and even if they were siblings they had each other and she didn’t have to worry. In the way she already had her first friend and almost 1st college boyfriend at least and practice.

“So mentioned you and mentioned that you can buy us alcohol and should I mention that we have a place together? Just taking notes I want to see if I can be popular this time around.” Winking though she didn’t mean that she probably would not handle popularity very well as a wallflower with her tiny circle of friends.

Upon his mention of really hot action Riley’s cheeks flared up in a fury of red as she lowered her head and hid under long dark hair. He had a very easy time of making his little sister blush and hide and now he’s sending her into orientation with such a flush to her face it’ll look like she was being hit on outside. Lifting her head she gave him a sweet Chase kiss back since nobody knew they were related in from the outside looking in it looked like they were just a new couple.” see you after school!” She said waiting him off and going inside

Rob was a bit late getting back from class. He'd had to stay back for a while to chat with his professor about one of the projects he was working on, and the conversation had gone on longer than he intended.

In the last month living with Riley, he'd been very happy. Their home life was light and playful. They'd been supportive of each other's studies, cooked and cleaned and made plenty of time to play at being a couple, to continue their 'practice' together. He was happy, very happy in fact, even if every day it felt a little less like practice. Of course, they still hadn't 'gone all the way' as that was more than practice.

Today felt a little different though. As he was packing up and getting ready to go to his next class, one of his classmates surreptitiously left a note on his desk. It was brief. "Hi Rob, I think you're super cute and was just wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" She'd signed her name and left her phone number for him to follow up. He hadn't looked at the note since he'd gotten it, or tried calling or texting, but he did still hold on to it. Part of him wanted to call. She was cute, and he was supposed to be looking for a girlfriend... But in some ways it almost felt like cheating on Riley. Better to ignore it for now.

He stepped inside, taking off his shoes at the door. "Riley?" He called out. "I'm home."

Riley’s orientation came and went. She was a bit shy at first but it took her a good week or so to settle and make a few friends. Despite some of her mood swings. It was probably very strange for Rob and see that she was kind of adopted by some of the popular girls but she really didn’t fit in with them. For now she hung out with them but she did mingle with other groups and she was slowly starting to make her own path.

It was strange to her to have guys notice her. Rob probably knew it and had a feeling his sister would get attention though she had no idea what to do with it. Riley made it home way before Rob did and she had started working on dinner since it became something of a daily thing for her and she didn’t mind. Rob would find a few notes on the table that Riley pretty much tossed there and didn’t bother to read but if he wanted to be nosy he could and Riley honestly wouldn’t care.

-we really should hang out you’re super cute and fun give me a call! Louis
-you look so good together we should totally make this official or something. We definitely have a chemistry especially in chemistry class give me a call at this number. Marc
-it’s hard for me to keep my eyes off of you. Meet me by the student union at 6 PM on Tuesday your secret admirer

Riley was not used to all of his attention so she wasn’t sure what to do with these notes and she honestly wanted to ask Rob about it since she didn’t even know how to approach this. She had enough attention in high school but nothing like this!

“I’m in the kitchen dinner is almost ready how was school?” She asked if she could hear her chopping salad in the kitchen and the bubbling of pots boiling. “Classes are going well I’m just kind of super busy but I’m going to balance I don’t know how you do it maybe I should’ve taken less classes but mom insisted I try to get everything done. At least the easy stuff. Can I ask you something?” She finally questioned not sure how to bring it up but she was to focus on making dinner to even put in the direction of the notes but if he works curious he could peek in and see some of the writing and boys names on the inside of the notes.

Rob was rather used to coming home to Riley making them dinner. It was a nice comfort for him, and the fact that he'd gained a pound or two over the last month was testament to him having a comfortable home life.

He saw the notes she'd left on the table. He was able to read through them at a glance. He didn't like it, but he couldn't help but understand. His sister was a catch, and living with her day after day only proved it further. There was a mix of emotions as he glanced at the notes. He wasn't exactly jealous... But he certainly felt possessive. Like a small child being asked to share their toys. He didn't want to and couldn't be made to.

The best course of action now, especially since Riley wasn't trying to hide them, was to ignore them. He walked into the kitchen, sliding up behind his sister and wrapping an arm around her belly, pulling her into a tight hug and kissing her cheek. "Dinner smells great. I can't wait." He whispered. "Better to get it done up front and coast through your last year." He mused. "What did you want to ask?"

Dinner was fun got her to make and she got to try out lots of new recipes that their parents would never take the time to do. “Tonight I made seafood pasta. Garlic bread is in the oven too and the cheese and mozzarella is in the fridge. How was class?” Riley asked as she was actually wearing a cute apron since well it was cute and it did save her clothing.

“All the gen-eds are evil but I’ll get them done though the AP Chen will kick my ass but it’s fun.” She’d explain before Rob asked her about her question. “Umm…it’s a bit weird but…how do you deal with meeting people? Not just classmates per-say…” Riley kept chopping the cucumbers as she spoke. “How do you turn someone down nicely?” She finally asked as she began to hyper focus on chopping.

"Treating me like a king as usual. I'm going to have to make more time to go to the gym at this rate..." He smiled. "Feeding me this well and all." He gave her another hug from behind. "Class was normal. Had to stay after and talk with professor Walker though. He loves to talk." He shook his head.

"Gen eds are there to separate the week from the strong. They're how you prove you deserve to be in college. You're just lucky you like the chemistry course." He chuckled softly.

He listened as she spoke. It felt like she was dancing around the point. Then she finally got there. And that explained the notes. The question initially made him smile a little.

"It seems a little harsh, but with guys you have to be direct and clear. Something concise like "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in you in a romantic way." Otherwise guys can keep holding out hope that you'll change your mind, and get more and more depressed or furious that you haven't yet." He told her.

"You don't want to go beating around the bush, being non committal or making up stuff like "I have a boyfriend" or "I just started seeing someone." Then they'll just be waiting for you to break up, and that's no fun. Looks like you're turning out to be quite the popular lady." He grinned.

Riley giggled to herself knowing that Rob liked her cooking. She didn’t do it on purpose but it was very nice to be praised. The sounds of chopping filled the kitchen as she made sure to plate things nicely. “If you say he’s nice I’ll try to get a class with him next semester. Gen Eds are so boring though it’s hard not to fall asleep. AP Chem is actually fun.” Trailing off before going silent to hear Rob’s much needed and coveted advice.

“Isn’t direct mean?” She asked as she stopped chopping to turn and look at her big brother. “Well I dab I like to that with two out of three. Marc is a senior and I’m really not interested in anyone who’s gonna graduate on me. He’s nice but just not my type. Louis us from English class. Nice but I really don’t feel anything. The last one I have no idea and I don’t even know when he slipped that note into my bag. It’s creepy. Im not used to this Robbie.” She said with a huff. “I don’t think I’m popular I think they are confused. Can’t I tell them my big brother says no dating?” Riley asked curiously.

Rob shook his head. "If you don't feel any romance, or any chemistry, being direct is nicer. It's a brief bit of pain and they can move on with their lives, rather than wondering, and waiting, and hoping. They won't like your choice, but it's for the best."

"It's not about popularity Riley. You're pretty. You've got a bubbly personality and go out of your way to be nice and kind to people. And you've got really nice curves. People have every reason to think you'd make an amazing girlfriend. I would know." He teased.

"Besides, these guys wrote notes. You need a guy with enough confidence to express himself in person." He moved in close, pressing his forehead against hers. "And tell you stuff like, 'Hey, that outfit looks really cute on you.' or 'I hope you don't have too much homework tonight because I've been thinking about making out on the couch with you all day.'" he grinned, looking her in the eyes.

The look on Riley‘s face gave it away that she was very worried and she didn’t know how to handle it. Crossing her arms and her tiny breasts as she thought and watched a big brother speak. “ should I even meet the mystery one?” She asked honestly wanted to know if it was a good choice because she was scared I didn’t know who he was.

“I’m really not used to all this attention Robbie. It’s weird I barely got the attention in high school and all the sudden it’s blowing up like crazy. I don’t really like anyone yet I might find some people cute but I don’t really like like anyone.” Confessing and now her brother knew she didn’t really have any crushes he might have a few guys she wanted to look at but nothing on the romantic end. “I don’t think I’m leading anyone on either. I’m just nice to everyone. Isn’t that how you’re supposed to be? You’re really sweet Brown I’m not really that cute I think you have to say I’m cute because I’m your sister.” That made her laugh as she turned around and start shopping again.

“What about you? I bet you have all the girls. I wouldn’t be shocked.” She said that he couldn’t see your face and she hoped that he didn’t have someone he liked but deep down she honestly didn’t want him to like anyone because she liked him.

Rob shook his head. "I wouldn't. You're not in junior high anymore. The draw of a 'secret admirer' isn't there anymore. He's just a guy that isn't confident enough to tell you he's into you up front. Honestly, it's a bit creepy, and if you did go you should bring a friend or six to feel safe." he chuckled.

He gave her a soft shrug. "High school and college are two different places. There's so much more about popularity and social circles to be considered in high school. In college, people are starting to consider the kinds of people they want to spend their downtime with. And I like you being kind and considerate Riley." he grinned. "You're amazing. I woudn't want you to stop. But some guys are going to interpret that one way or another regardless of the facts." He shook his head again. "I'm calling you cute cause you are. If I had to be honest, you're drop dead gorgeous."

He looked away slyly. "I mean, as a matter of fact, I got a note today too." He pulled it from his pocket and tossed it on the counter not too far from where she was working without opening it. "She's cute I guess. A junior so a year behind me. But kind of like you and those guys, I just don't feel like I'm all that interested." He gave a shrug. "To be completely honest, there's this one girl I'm crushing on kinda hard. But it's really complicated."

He let that statement hang in the air for several long moments while Riley worked, uncertain if he should really finish the thought out loud. But what it could hurt, they were already so close. "I mean, we're related. And we live together." He grinned at her.

Back
Top Bottom