Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student with roles reversed

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Kristina, Or Kris as she prefered to be called, Evans stood at the front of her desk looking around. She was the math teacher at a high school. There she mostly taught Algebra. She wore a blue T-shirt with gray pants and had blue eyes. Her blonde hair was neatly combed. Sighing she sat at the desk and waited for class to end.

As she started to lecture she noticed a troublemaker in the class. He was a young guy who always loved to cause trouble. Soon enough she thought she would deal with this gentleman. Sighing she looked at him. "You now have detention with me." She said.

Seth sat down at his desk, he watched the teacher move about. He did not care for the class nor the teacher. She seemed to be a young one who was determined to prove that she was not to be stepped on and that ment nothing to him. After all what good was she if he couldn't show her who was the real boss. As he made his way to the front of the classroom he watched her, he heard her voice. "Are you talking to me?" He said the rest of the people in the class continued to move towards the door. He stepped out from the crowd to wait to see what she had to say. He knew that she'd probably try and reinstate her point.

She looked at him and sighed softly knowing that she was in charge of him. As the other students left the class she smiled and blushed and pretended to be happy for him. The truth was that she was upset he was failing her class. "Yes I am talking to you." She replied in an authortative tone.

Seth watched her, he waited for her to shut the door and do what ever she liked. He sat on a desk and he looked at her. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He said as he looked at her. He was really surprised to see that she was keeping him after class. He had a good idea why he was being kept behind, well or atleast he assumed it was because he ridiculed her.

She looked at him and blushed. She loooked at him and smiled. She wanted him so bad that she started to moan. Just looking at him made her hot and horny. "I wanted to talk to you about your problems in class." She replied to him.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, he then looked at her as she made some sort of a noise. "What is the problem?" He said firmly, he watched her. His eyes were on her breasts. "Speak up." He said firmly, Seth was really trying to dominate her. He waited for her to get upset with him speaking to her.

She looked at him and sighed softly and blushed. "Well." She paused. "First of all don't talk first." She paused. "Second you are rude and disrupted the class today by talking when I talked to them."

Seth watched her blush and he shook his head, "No no, you see how it works is you shut up when I speak." He said standing up, he stood 6'0. He stared deep into her eyes his baby blue ones staring deep into her eyes. He planned on intimidating her quite a bit so she'd really fall for him and understand that he was the person who controlled her and the person who she belonged to.

She looked at him. "Oh." She replied and sighed. She was upset with him and would land him in detention. "Don't tell me what to do." She replied getting angrier every second.

Seth walked over to the door and he shut the door. He then walked to her, "Why not?" He said with a smile playing on his lips. His eyes locked on her's. "You probably enjoy it. You love being told what to do more then likely." He said with a big smile now on his face. "You just want to be told what to do especially by a student who is younger then you. Probably some weird fantasy you have." He said with a laugh.

She blushed softly at him. She nodded and knew he had everything corrrect. Yes it was her fantasy to make a younger person her lover. "Maybe I do." She replied softly.

Seth shook his head and he made a clicking noise with his tongue as he approached her. "What a sick teacher I have." He said hsi hands moving down to her large behind. He grabbed it firmly kneading it with his hands. "You want to probably be fucked right here, what a whore of a teacher." He whispered right into her ear and then gave her ass a sharp spank.

She looked at him and smiled. "Maybe I am sick." She paused. "And yes I want to be fucked now." She paused one more and bllushed. "Is that a problem lover?" She asked making sure she emphaized the word lover.

Seth tilted his head at the word lover and then shook it. "What was that fuck whore?" He said as he gave her ass another quick hard spank, "Bend the fuck over the desk and pull down your bottoms. I want to see what my new little toy wears for panties." H said with a big smile, he stepped back his hard cock was clearly visible underneath his pants.

She looked at Seth and shook her head. "No." She replied then blushed softly. "At least not here." She paused. "I could get caught and fired." She looked into his eyes hoping he would understand. She wanted him and would do it for him. But they needed to get out of the clasroom first. She looked at him and blushed once more.

Seth shook his head, "Now, or I will make you do it." He said firmly and hit her ass harder then he had before. He loved the feeling of that big ass against his hand. He bit her neck gently and then stepped back once more. He waited for her to get her ass into the groove and move back so he could do as he liked.

She looked at him and nodded. "Alright." She paused. "You win." She stripped and stepped back and moaned softly thinking she would be his lover iof he wanted it.

Seth looked at her, he watched her strip wondering if she was going to stop at he panties or not. He watched her eyes, "Are you finished?" He said seeing her strip to her panties. He had no intetions on being her lover. She was his toy now.

Back