Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doctor/Patient

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Chris Roberts was at the beach on this particular day. He was 5'8'' and had blue eyes and dark brown hair. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a pair of blue shorts to be used as swimming trunks. He had been in the water without food or drink for an hour and swam out of of the water and ran to the nearest life guard tower and fainted. There the lifeguard called 911 and they took him to the nearby hospital.

Arriving at the hospital he went into panik and coulnd't remember anything. He couldn't remember who he was or where he was from. Then as they stated to feed him he started to remember his past. There n front of him was the doctor however.

"Morning beautiful, you had us worried there for a while." The doctor said in a friendly enough tone as he pulled up one of the wheeled stools. The room was empty, he'd let the nurses leave early. "It says here you've suffered some memory loss..." He said, flicking through his papers on his clip board. "Is this true? And how do you feel now?"

Dr. Rin Clark was a tall man in very good shape. His skin was lightly tanned from spending a lot of time outdoors when he wasn't working, and he kept his black hair long enough to fall into his eyes. this doctor had killer baby blues going, and a bright smile.

"I'll need you to step out of your clothes, we need to be sure you aren't injured. Of course, we want you to be comfortable, so we'll start with your shirt."

He looked as the doctor entered and nodded. "Yeah I had a memory loss." He said then paused. "It won't happen again." He smiled then frowned. Things were definately looking strange. Afterall he thought wouldn't most doctors want to check my blood pressure and other things first?"

He looked at the doctor and nodded and took off his white T-shirt. Throwing it on the ground he looked at it and tried to concentrate of getting out of the office.

The young man in front of him was gorgeous, too much so to pass up. He moved around behind him, trailing a finger along his spine, starting at the base of his neck, to check for any problems there. Or at least, that's the excuse he gave, he just wanted his hands on the perfect body before him. "How old are you Chris?" He asked, his clipboard no longer in reach to check.

((new to Yaoi. This is my first time.))
He looked at him and sighed softly. This was weird he thought again. Afterall he should not be touching me. He smiled at him then tried to hide it. But it was no use. He saw him and blushed. "I am 22 sir." He replied.

(Relax, you're doing fine. I've done yaoi, but this it the first time I've done anything forced.)

He couldn't help it, his hand dipped under the waist band of the young man's pants, all the way to the end of his tailbone. "Your spine seems fine..." His hands moved up his sides slowly, "Ribs too. Do you have pain anywhere?" He asked.

((Might be gone a bit, hafta do some chores))

((okay))
He shook his head and sighed. "No." This was getting annoying and soon he felt like he might report this doctor for abusing him. "I am in no pain." He paused. "Why don't you belive me?" He asked.

He buried a hand in Chris' hair, pulling him back to look at him. "If we couldn't rely on something as simple as your memory, who says your judgment hasn't been affected too? The mind's a fragile thing now isn't it." He glanced at the clock. By now, only the night staff would be on, and they usually stayed in the staff room or with the critical patients. The door had a key card lock, from both sides, there was no way the young man was leaving unless Rin himself let him out. "Pants off." He instructed, letting go of Chris' hair as he got to his feet.

(Back now. n.n )

He nodded and sighed softly and blushed. "Alright you win sir." He replied and took his pants off and started touching the doctor's hair. Feeling it he moaned softly.

"That's better." He said, a bit surprised at how easily the other seemed to give in. "You seem to be fine by the way, but I wouldn't recommend going so long without food in the future." He said, finishing his official task, and moving on entirely the the personal one. "On your knees." he said as he pulled off the white coat and tossed it aside, then undid his fly. "If you're good, I'll be gentle." He promised softly, his fingers sliding through the younger man's hair as he gave him a gentle push, enforcing the command. "If you're really good, you might even enjoy yourself."

He nodded and went on his knees as the doctor instructed. He kept on going and smiled softly and blushed knowing it would soon be over.

Rin sat back against the examination table. Jsut the sight of the boy nude and willing, on his knees for him... that was enough to start a bulge in his pants. He slid the fabric down to reveal nine inches of still growing cock. "Make me moan." He hissed, "And keep in mind, I am a doctor, if you do anything I dislike I can do things to your body that you couldn't even imagine." the threat was made very clearly. The patient seemed far too willing, Rin half expected him to do something rash.

He looked at the doctor and sighed softly. "How do I make you moan doctor?" He asked and sighed. He kind of wanted him.

He pulled his patients head closer to his growing hard on, "Suck it." the order was very clear, despite how curt it was. For now, he was just enjoying his power over the other.

He moaned softly and blushed and put the doctor's cock in his mouth and started to suck on it. Just the thought of pleasing the doctor made him happy. He moaned one last time for now.

Chris' warm, wet entrance felt so good, and the vibration of the moan sent him into ecstasy. "Take the whole length in, I wanna feel your throat."

He grabbed the back of his patient's head, forcing it deeper to penetrate his throat. "Nn..." His breathing was heavy, his length buried completely in his patient's mouth. Finally he pulled out, his cock pulsing as he pushed Chris to the examination table. "Bend over it." He said firmly, his hand pumping his own erection to keep himself aroused.

He sighed softly and moaned and struck his cock softly. Knowing it was wrong to do this, but he didn't care for he needed help as he too was horny.

"Lean over the table." He repeated. "I'll help you get off too." He promised, his hand sliding over his patient's cock and rubbing gently. "If you make me cum, I'll return the favor."

"Place your hands on the table and try to relax. It'll hurt, but only at first." He said as he grabbed a bottle of lube and emptied some in his hands. One hand wrapped around, pleasuring Chris with his fingers, the other began to lubricate his hole, spreading the cool gel inside and out. He buried his finger in the man's ass, pressing up against the prostate to pleasure him. He decided it would work better to let the patient cum first. "Tell me when you're getting close."

He nodded and placed his hands on the table and sighed. He looked at the doctor and put the doctor's cock in his mouth and sucked on it.

There was a rattling at the door and the door swung open, a second doctor looking over at them with only mild surprise. "Busy Rin? He looks like you could use another hole filled. Can I join?"

"He's lubed." Rin answered with sick grin. "Get your self hard and have at him."

The second doctor, tag reading Dr. Karu, moved up next to them, sliding his pants down. He took the patient's hand and pressed it to his cock. "Get me hard, I want the best handjob you can give." He said, watching Rin's dick slide in and out of the man's mouth, feeling himself getting aroused.

He started giving Dr. Kau a hand job and blushed softly. Looking at the two gentlement he sighed and wondered why they were doing this.

Back
Top Bottom