Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Sub slut looking for domme to long term rp with

SluttyJulie

Super-Earth
I'm remaking my previous thread to make something clear from the start. I'm lesbian female irl and i'm only interested in role playing with another female. So if you are a guy irl please spare yourself and me the time and dont bother dming me , i will not answer.

Now that we have this out of the way, something about myself:
I'm a naughty lesbian sub slut looking for creative domme ERP partner. I'm 170cm tall have long straight dark brown hair (usually going for red or black), green eyes and a fit body with d cup firm round boobs, firm ass and long legs. My sizes in cm are 95 58 88. I'm kinky, dirty minded and creative with a lot of ideas for sexy rps. My kinks and turn ons:

Edging, teasing and orgasm denial ( the more extreme the better)
Exhibitionism ( having my clothes cut off or ripped from me slowly piece by piece in public)
Light bondage ( being tied spread totally helpless on my dommes mercy, don't mind slapping and whipping but not too extreme )
Toys play ( keep me forever horny and desperate to cum adding more toys inside me and on me, pushing my limits all the time )
Boobs and nipples play ( my nipples are probably most sensitive part of my body so you can push me to the edge with just nipple play and that is in my normal state. When I'm extremely horny and edged for long time with a lot of nipple play you can make me cum and even squirt just playing with them)
Playing strip games ( first for my clothes later for more and more risky and naughty dares. Losing games against domme mistress gets me crazy horny so i wont mind playing games with heavy disadvantages from my side or with twisted rules so my chances of winning will be almost non existant from the start)
Serving two mistresses at the same time ( so I can get punished a lot for failing one or the other orders. Only if you don't mind playing 2 characters at some point)
Being called humiliating names like slut, whore, fuck toy, sex slave, naughty pet, and many more❤️
Following rules ( set a lot of rules i will need to follow every single day and forgetting or failing them will get me punished)
Clothes play ( take away my decision making ability about what to wear daily, dress me in any outfit you want to see me in, deciding how many pieces of clothes I can have on me... Of course until I have my clothes ripped, cut or just stripped off me)
And last but not least humiliation (especially in public places ) and being punished for failing following rules or orders ( i'm a bit of a pain slut , so whipping, slapping, putting metal clamps on my nipples and clit and choking all goes to some degree)

So here goes no go list:

Gore
Vore
Bimbofication
Transformation
Toilet play
Animals involved
Extreme bdsm
Being called disgusting names or animal names
Being treated like an animal or just a piece of meat to fuck

Usually i have time to chat from early morning to 5 or 6 pm central European time on weekdays, much less during weekends.
English is not my mother tongue so don't expect me to write in perfect english, mistakes will happen. Same goes for my partner, as long as i can understand what you mean we are good <3
As for how many paragraphs of text i expect... well lets say it all depends how fast we exchange messages. If we answer fast i dont mind 1-2 paragraphs per answer for the sake of moving the rp when we have time, if we just post once per day on our busy days i would like to see more than that to enjoy something more to read <3 I will try to match my partners lenght of posts so we are both comfortable.
My rps are usually rather smutty so expect smut to plot ratio 80/20 or even 90/10.

Now to the scenario ideas. Right now i have two i'm really craving and would love to pursue them with a lovely mistress, but if you have some ideas , you would really want to do please feel free to share them with me. I might be interested depending what it is <3 So here are my ideas :

I'm a sexy looking teacher with a really bitchy attitude, never giving my students credits they deserve and being fast with detentions and other punishments every time someone stands up to me. You are one of my students and despite the fact i'm a total bitch towards everyone you have a huge crush on me and cant stop dreaming about us together and about finally shutting me up. All those times you was dreaming about us and fingering yourself you were slowly but surely imagining me being more and more dominated by you and soon you really started to think of a way to make it into reality and to make me your personal sex slave and a slut to use and abuse how you see fit. Luckily for you , someone hacked into my phone and leaked some very compromising pics of me and you was lucky enough to get them before they got deleted. Now having something to blackmail me with , you start your evil plan of turning me into fully submissive sex slave for you . You need to go with it slowly so i wont get idea of going to the police so you will start with forcing me to have sex with you after lessons and make me enjoy it as much as possible. Also tell me to dress more provocatively for the lessons. As the time goes i will be enjoying myself more and more and you will slowly but surely keep pushing me towards full submission, changing my clothes further untill i start looking like a slut, tying me during our sex and making me enjoy being dominated by you more and more, start to humiliate me slowly in public, rip or cut my clothes off me to make me enjoy showing off my body more and more and making me all crazy horny in process but keep the progress slow and steady so we wont get into any troubles at the university or during our time together at home or in town. You will slowly but surely keep stripping me of everyting i have , my clothes, my money my bitchy attitute, my inhibitions, my pride even my decisions making. You will move in with me, sort out my wardrobe so i only have slutty outfits and no underwear at all, you will give me a lot of rules to follow and punish me if i fail some of them, you will tease me and erotically torture me into fully submissive fuck toy slave, denying me orgasm and edging me mercilessly turning me into totally horny mindless sex starved slut. Of course the further we go with this rp , more dominant you will be towards me and will keep pushing my buttons like crazy making me agree to absolutely everything just to have my release but at the same time you will never push me too hard , always makin sure i enjoy everything and i keep falling in love with you more and more. You will involve other students slowly, then some other teachers as well , making me act submissively towards more and more people and regularly stripping me naked in front of everyone, turning me into a university slut, making me teach dressed like a whore and keep playing with toys you put inside of me during lessons, also stripping me more so at the end of lesson i will always be naked, horny like hell and groped by everyone leaving the classroom. You make sure i wont get fired by involving other teachers i will need to serve as well and not letting anyone take pics or talk about the classes but keep pushing me further and further untill classes will look more like orgies than lessons.

My second idea is something similar but in an office setting. I'm a very succesfull lady, being a boss in a huge company. You are my assistant , dreaming a lot about being something more than that and fantasising a lot about doing a lot of naughty stuffs with me. Through the blackmail or hypnotizing me , you manage to start a domme/sub relationship with me, having your fun with me at our places after work. You keep pushing me further and further into full submission towards you , edging me a lot, denying me orgasms, giving me rules to follow and humiliating me more and more with passing time but making sure i love everything you do to me and only want more, falling in love with you with passing time. Of course having me submit to you at home and any places you take me after work is working fine for some time but soon you start wanting more , to fully show me my place. So you start manipulating me to give you promotion after promotion at work until your position is almost as high as mine. After that you "convince me" to give you the boss position as i love to be your submissive so much. From that moment you will slowly but surely start reducing my position in the company degrading me, making me serve your female freinds ( maybe making one or two of them my mistresses as well ) , making me follow more and more strict dress code so you can have me dressed like a slut at work all the time and slowly taking everything i own from me. You move in with me and make me give you my big house, you make me give you my cars, bank accounts jewellery and all my clothes to the point where i dont own anything anymore and will be on your mercy to dress me and keep me at home with you as your maid or sex toy or anything else you want me to be for you. You will keep pushing me down the corporate ladder more and more , to the point i'm a receptionist or just a secretary, forced to dress slutty at all times, wearing sex toys all the time and being eye candy for everyone and a sex toy for the chosen ones. Stripping me naked everywhere we go should be happening all the time , edging and teasing me all the time, keeping me desperate to orgasm all the time, so when i'm finally able to cum it will be most explosive orgasm of my life and i will love you forever for allowing me to have it.
The more of my kinks you involve in this the better and we can continue playing it even after i'm totally on your mercy as your obedient sex toy . You can start exposing me in public more and more, maybe even turning me into a whore for your friends if you want to share me. You can keep going until i'm fully and totally ruined, being naked more than dressed, serving everyone you tell me to and having my videos and pics all over internet so i have no chance at having normal life anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom