Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I |want| a roleplay...give it to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Breeze

I want to make a pretty request thread, but I'm too out of it right now, maybe later...

I'm simply looking for some enjoyable roleplays to eat up my time. ( Which, at the moment, I have -way- too much of. ) I don't have very many rules or anything like that, but if you want to roleplay with me I would love if you at least had a good grasp on the english language. I'm not a grammar nazi, and I can't spell, so I won't blow up on you or anything. I just wanna understand what you're saying, you know? And I would also like my partners to give me a little bit more then one line. I need something to work off of guys. I lose interested if each post only gives me a sentance.

I am a girl ( duh ) so I like playing my own gender...BUT! I also enjoy playing males, but usually only in doubling situations. >...> I like playing multiple characters. It's nice. Doesn't mean we have to but if you want me to play a man, if would be better that way. I don't really consider myself a sub, or a dom. I can play either, really, though I actually enjoy staying in the middle, most. Well, my male characters are usually more aggressive then the females. xD I mean, most of the time. I also love either F/M or F/F. I'm working on boy love, I'll slap it up here when I think I'm ready.

I suppose I'll make a little list of my cravings, but really, I do pretty much EVERYTHING! So, hit me up if you have a pairing not on here you wanna do. Who knows, maybe I might have a plot for it. I have lots of plots for things...

Craving~

Anything Fantasy
Anything Modern
Anything Medieval
Anything War Related
Anything Feudal Japan
Anime - DearS, Samurai Champloo, BLEACH, Zombie Loan, Cowboy Bebop, Inyasha, FullMetal Alchemist
Games - Final Fantasy 4 0r 10, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Pairings -
Demon-x-Demon
Demon-x-Human
Vampire-x-Human
Vampire-x-Hunter
Neko-x-Neko
Neko-x-Human
Neko-x-Inu
Father-x-Daughter
Brother-x-Sister
Slave-x-Master/Mistress
Arranged Marriage Couple

and lots of other stuff. >...>; Just what I can think of right now is up there. I want suggestions, though. They are nice. So, yeah, message me. >...<

I like these:

Anything Fantasy
Anything Modern
Anything Medieval
Anything War Related
Anything Feudal Japan
Games - Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Pairings -
Demon-x-Demon
Demon-x-Human
Neko-x-Neko
Neko-x-Human
Neko-x-Inu
Father-x-Daughter
Brother-x-Sister

See my thread as well please

is that a DearS fantasy I see there o_O That is a rare and lovely find. We'll have to play that sometime dear ~_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom