Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stormgale and Nixie

Enough times? Oh, are you talking about my sig?

Anyway, yeah, I'm really really sorry about not being able to talk in PM. It's all just spazzing at me.
Well it could be anything. It could be that the just randomly bump into each other and he takes advantage of her, she could have been sent to look for him, she could be wandering around somewhere she shouldn't be like an abandonned warehouse, they could be at a rave or party....I really don't mind. I'm also not fussed about how the Demon's true form is either, whether it be just horns and a tail or full out with tentacles and suchlike. It's whatever you prefer. Do you have any particular ideas?

Haha, I'll take that as a yes.

Okay, rave it is. Is there anything you'd like to arrange or to know or for me to include before we get going?

Janet was pressed up against the wall whilst a tight knit of bodies writhed together, some dancing, some just trying to get somewhere. Because of the amount of people, it was hot, even in the broken down little warehouse, she could feel beads of sweat gathering on the bridge of her nose but she didnâ??t mind because she knew everyone else was in the same condition or worse. The music reverberated through her body, like it did everyone elseâ??s filling her head with only that thumping repetitive sound that wanted her dance. Instead, she pressed her back to the wall and lit a cigarette. She wore a leather jacket over a clinging white vest top. Her red pleated miniskirt rose high on her thigh, revealing the rips her fishnets had come by when she had to climb through a broken window earlier that evening. Her dirty blonde hair was ragged and tousled, her eyes were a undeterminable colour in the darkness, though the smeared glitter make up shimmered brightly. In the hand that didnâ??t hold the cigarette, was a half-finished bottle of bourbon.

Despite her lurking in the shadows to enjoy her cigarette, she didnâ??t escape notice there. A boy dressed entirely in blue appeared at her grinning and shouting â??Come dance!â? before Janet could protest though, he had her wrist in a vice grip and he was pulling her into the crowd. Janet lost her cigarette but kept a firm hold of the bourbon. The boy pulled her against him, pushing his between her legs while his hands gripped the back of her thighs. He began moving to the beat. There was no point in making a fuss, it wouldnâ??t be worth it. She would just have to go along with it until he got bored. She grinded with him and pumped herself but she didnâ??t put that much effort into it, flicking her hair around like the other girls were doing or flipping her skirt up briefly. Instead, she just gripped the guyâ??s collar so she wouldnâ??t topple over when she leant back to send the burning bourbon down her throat. Well tonight sucked arse. It was all the same idiots acting like the same idiots and being idiots in general. It got a little tedious after a while, they were all the same. Janet ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it off her sticky, sweat-slicked face as the boy she was dancing with decided to show off by lifting her in the air.

Well, itâ??s not that hard prick. she thought bitterly. She was a tiny thing, petite and short although she was proud she had enough curves to mark her out as female still.

HE slipped through the crowds, parting them like a shark would the water, eyes casually gazing over the crowd.. icy blue visible even in the dark. A bored expression painted his features as he glanced, obviously not finding what he was looking for. He was all black, chains swaying and clinking slightly if he made any fast movements, baggy clothing hiding a lithe frame, black hair matching the clothing. He taps the boy in blue on the shoulder "Mind getting the fuck away from my girl?" he asked, his voice oddly calm, the boy quickly retreating in the face of such cold menace. His demeanor changed in an instant "Can I steal a drink?" he asked, calm voice cutting through the music like a knife... still audible.

Janet hadnâ??t seen this new guy before, the one who got the little boy in blue to stop groping her and looking at her like she was a piece of meat. But then maybe she had, maybe she had bumped into him a little while ago but just didnâ??t remember. Looking him over briefly though, she could swear she would have remembered him. He was good-looking and it wasnâ??t just this, but he also had a certain air about him. A feral, inhuman one, the one that made the blue boy look like he had pissed his pants. She laughed huskily as he released her, nodding and eagerly looking for an opening in the crowd to escape through. Now THAT was funny. She put a hand on her hip and watched him go, a pleased smirk dancing on her features before she turned to look back at her saviour. A chill ran down her spine. And Janet couldnâ??t honestly say that it was an unpleasant one.

â??So I take it youâ??re my knight in shining armour?!â? she said to him over the music, moving closer to him so she could say it into his ear. Her lips caught his earlobe a couple of times and her body was pushed against his by the people around them. She couldnâ??t really see the guyâ??s face except for the occasional flashes of a passing glow stick which provided little light at all, but she didnâ??t really mind. It made her happy to think of him as a knight out of a fairytale. She looked over his clothing once moreâ?¦perhaps a more twisted sort of knight. Even better. She nodded when he asked for her drink and at the same moment of passing it too him, on impulse, she put her hands on his shoulders and pressed her leg between his and began to dance. With much more enthusiasm than before.

He smiled at her, still quiet as he whispered in her ear "I'm not in Shining armor am I?" his own lips tugged at her ear playfully "And are you my Reward?" he asked as he blew. He looked her over in the half light, an arm wrapping around her, encircling her in the black of his clothing. "Would you like some?" he asked, before finishing off the bottle, his lips busy brushing over her skin, dancing with her... goading her into a much more sensual movement with feather light touches, eyes never leaving her's... as if they pierced her very soul.

As he whispered in her ear, Janetâ??s lips became very dry and she had to run her little pink tongue along them to wet them again. No he wasnâ??t in shining armour, he was in something completely the opposite of that and she was quite glad, it probably wouldnâ??t cause as much problems as the armour would. It would take too long to rem- Janet caught herself. What the fuck? She had met this guy not even five minutes ago and already she was thinking about undressing him. Slut. she thought with an inward smirk, shrugging her notions off. No matter how much she laughed at it, her mind seemed to go immediately back to how close against they were physically and how much she was enjoying it. Her small hands resting on her shoulders, she arched her torso backwards, her hair slipping to dangle and obey the laws of gravity. At the same time she laughed, partially because of the head rush but partially because of what he had said. â??Who said anything about a reward?!â? she challenged as she came back up, raising her eyebrows.

She took the bottle from him and took a swig or two, closing her eyes briefly as she danced, and handing the bottle back to him. She decided she enjoyed the dancing much more when she was looking at him. Janet was met by those captivating eyes and everything else seemed to melt away. Everything else but the acute awareness of where he was touching her and how. His left caresses set her nerves alight, making them fizz delighted at the contact and at the same time yearn for moreâ?¦as if her were teasing her. She followed his movements with her own and giving into her cravings after a little hesitations, moved closer to him while her hands now rested at the nape of his neck, her fingers toying with his hair.

â??Pray tell, whatâ??s your name Sir Knight?! And if not a knight, what be you?!â? she asked, grinning.

"Sean" he cooed as he pressed against her willing body, his voice sounded like sweet seduction itself "And Do I not deserve a reward" he brushed his lips against her ear, a light sensation that promised so much more, even as his hands traced hot patterns along her skin. She was trapped in his embrace, her only option to press more against his alluring hands, and stare into his deep eyes... drawn into them.

â??Seanâ?¦â? Janet repeated to herself, a moment after he had spoke, her voice trailing off as her mind became preoccupied with his body pressed against hers and imagining how it would feel if there were no fabric in the way. She shivered when his lip touched her ear and licked her lips as she continued to dance with him, her eyes simply unable to leave his. She felt like she were drowning in them. It was a nice feeling but at the same time an unpleasant oneâ?¦she felt powerless. So powerless that she gave into his hands without thinking about it, pressing her cushiony form against his, encircling his neck with her arms and sliding her leg up his to hook on his hip as they danced still. Her skin was sticky from the dancing and the body heat but it seemed only to enhance the feeling of his hands burning tantalisingly pleasurable patterns onto her body. She wanted that feeling his hands were creating to surround her from all places and fill her completely.

â??Janetâ?¦â? she managed to say. â??I have no reward to give you.â? she countered â??What would you request then?â?

"Then give me yourself?" he whispered, it sounded like such a good proposition "Let the passion fill you to the brim" he cooed, fingertips becoming more bold, running over slick skin. She would find her back against the wall once more, trapped between the unyielding stone and his tantalizing warmth, lips pressing against her's tasting like pure bliss as he pierced her with his gaze once more.

â??Myself?â? Janet questioned as if she had forgotten what â??myselfâ? was. She sighed as he spoke to her seductively, whispering promises into her ear while teasing with his fingertips sliding over her, promising so much more than his actual words. Janet hadnâ??t even realised that they had been moving and the cool stone pressing against her back made her jump with the contrast of her hot, sensitive skin. â??Yesâ?¦I think I willâ?¦you can have your reward nowâ?¦â? she answered before her mouth was taken by his and she felt shivers rattling down her spine. Lust continued to swell within her and she found herself enchanted by the strange boy in front of her, kissing her with soft, intoxicating lips. She ran her hands up to his shoulders and tugged him closer, wanting more of him.

He pressed firmly against her, hands moving up to cup her, fingertips sliding over a clothed breast "And such a sweet reward it is" he cooed. His eyes met hers as he nipped at her lower lip, demanding entry into her mouth as fingers knead the soft flesh of her chest, ensuring lust and Desire hazed over her judgement.

A muffled gasp escaped Janetâ??s lips as his hand slid up to cup her breast. Her hands slid further around his neck and she could only get out a â??Mhmmâ? in answer to his statement, one that she hadnâ??t really heard at all. She gave into his unspoken demands quite willingly at first, her eyes glazing dreamily over. After a moment or so, she seemed to remember herself and pulled back from his kiss, pushing at his shoulders. â??Noâ?¦no, I had toâ?¦I had to do somethingâ?¦â? she panted, sounding confused. Her eyes flitted about, the glitter decorating them shimmering but she seemed not to find what she was looking for. She tried to push past him and pull herself from his grip yet without success.

Back
Top Bottom