Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any The Fun is in the Details

LetsWriteThat

Planetoid
Howdy!

Tonight, I'm looking for a story that involves more than just quick smut. I'm looking for something that we both come on to this site excited to write about day by day; something that is more of a long-term experience than a short-term hit-and-quit. Of course, I write for the enjoyment of that naughtier side but I also wish to create captivating stories with people first and foremost.

Before I detail some ideas that I have, I'd point out that I quite certainly am looking for someone who is also interested in the long-term, and someone who is a detailed quality writer. There's nothing more disconcerting than writing a quality response only to get a couple of lines in response. BORING! I can assure you I'll give you plenty to work with, and all I ask is the same.

Also, I marked this as Mx Any because I don't care what gender you are IRL. If you're a good writer, I will write with you. I would want you to play the female role though for this story.

I also will say that save for a few taboo ideas, I would MOSTLY classify myself more on the vanilla side - at least, I'm not into the uber-dark themes. I usually am quite open-minded, but there's some dark topics on here that I'm just not willing to touch. We can discuss those more in detail privately, certainly.

I am NOT into things like non-con, gore, bathroom stuff, etc. Otherwise, again, I'm fairly open within reason. I love things like slow burns, innocent teasing, justifying small acts between our characters as they inch toward the point of no return. Sneaking around. Cheating angles. Age-gaps. LOVE things happening in pools, hot tubs, showers, etc. where it makes sense.

At any rate, on to some of the ideas I have:

Celebrity themes:
So for starters, perhaps I should list some of my favorite celebrities to write opposite of:

Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, AOC, Kate Mara, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Anna Kendrick, Zendaya, Kaley Cuoco. Also ANY WWE/AEW lady can be suggested. Feel free to suggest your own favorites, but I will say that I need to have a pretty good understanding of who they are before I could for sure be down for writing with them. There's probably a good few I'm forgetting about, so suggest away.

Incestuous Celebrity Themes-

This can apply to any of the characters aforementioned, or celebs that you might want to suggest. I like these scenes most of the time to take place on some form of vacation setting, though that's not absolutely mandatory obviously. Dad/daughter, brother/sister, or mom/son. I'd PREFER for the brother/sister role that my character would be the younger brother role, but it's negotiable.

This would be a story where our two characters, depending on the pairing listed, would have been very close throughout the years. Spending a lot of time together instead of hanging out with friends, sharing all their secrets and life ambitions with one another. But when she goes away for some time due to her career, their interactions become less and less frequent. Perhaps when she starts a relationship with someone (not mandatory, but just an idea), those conversations become few and far between. Sure, they talk on the phone some and she might visit on an occasional holiday, but it just isn't the same as how things used to be.

So when the celebrity in question gets some time freed up in her schedule, either after a concert tour or a movie she is in wraps up filming, she calls up her dad/brother/son to see if they might be interested in catching up. This could either take place at her home across the country, or even more preferable, as said previously, at a vacation type setting. Of course it doesn't take too long for them to get past the initial awkwardness of not having seen one another for some time, starting to inch toward the innocent but close relationship that they had in the past.

Of course, being isolated with one another, and connecting again on such a deep level leads to activities that they never beforehand would have considered appropriate. Perhaps as things build, they just explain them away in their mind as just naturally joking and kidding around types of behavior, neither of them intending for a very inappropriate relationship to occur. But they keep easing themselves closer and closer to that line, until finally they are past the point of no return.

Political Celebrity Themes -

This would probably involve someone like AOC. This wouldn't be your typical corrupt a politician idea though. Again, not for those dark themes. This would be more of a story like an intern at the office, or like the above idea, an incestuous theme. Or someone who begins to job shadow her, interested in getting into this line of work. A tale of two people who most surely should not get together, but slowly and surely they do, crossing some lines as they justify small behaviors.

Fan Encounters

This could cover a wide array of topics. Maybe it's meeting a fan at a convention, or your stereotypical 'winning a contest' kind of idea. I'm not completely opposed to SOME cliched topics, as long as we don't take them in cliched directions.

Celebrity themed stories will always take precedent, but I will list some of my other favorites below:

Fan-Fiction:
So admittedly, I don't have a ton of experience in this field, but some roles I'd be interested in playing involve:

• The Office (Pam x Michael roleplay would be awesome to find a good partner for)
  • The Walking Dead
  • Game of Thrones (Based on the television series; I've read the books, but couldn't give you accuracy within the book universe)
  • Pro-wrestling (Though I'd probably prefer that to fall under the celebrity tab)
  • Law & Order SVU (Pining for an Olivia x Stabler fanfic, but you know...)
  • Marvel (I would want canon x canon though)
  • Suggest your own favorites.
Disallowed Relationships
  • Teacher/Student
  • Coach/Athlete
  • Incestuous themes (dad/daughter, bro/sis, mom/son)
Boss/employee
I am a manager at a major marketing firm in New York. Basically what we do is try to get various companies to pay us to run their entire advertising campaign for them. It's a big money business, but someone has to do it, and all the stress and burden falls on our shoulders - they just 'show us the money.'

Unfortunately, that does mean a lot of trips away from home; away from family. But I have a loving wife, and she has been very understanding.

A very big automobile company based in California is my next client, and this one deal could pay for all of our operations for the next year and beyond. And so, being the best representative at the company, I'm the one tasked with flying out that way and convincing them to sign with us.

One problem, my assistant. She's tasked to go with me, but she can't do her job properly. She mixes up phone calls, she messes up the calendar. All of the tasks she is assigned to, she can't do. So I fire her, just a day before I would need someone to come with me to help me stay organized.

I try to see if I can borrow other managers' assistants, but they were all booked as well. So it's recommended that I give you a chance, a young intern in our firm. They say you work hard, and on such short notice, I didn't have much of a choice.

So I agree, calling you into my office to talk to you about the opportunity.

At any rate, I'm always willing to discuss other ideas if you think that your general theme meshes with the general themes I've presented. Good ideas are always most important in finding good partners. I prefer PM, but I am ok with chat, and I also play on Discord as well.

As long as this post is up, hit me up. I'm ALWAYS looking for good partners, as, well, good partners are often hard to come by! Sorry for the complete explosion of words, but I hope this conveys the quality of partner you'd get by writing with me.

Back
Top Bottom