Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(SHIBBY x Chrono)

He lasted a few minutes longer, a loud groan escaping as he climaxed. He felt it all release, blushing as he did so.

He looked away and blushed. "I'll have to admit... That even though i'm just a slave. I'm enjoying it so far."

(Sorry. Can't believe I didn't see you posted ><)

He blushed, watching her after his back landed on the bed. "And what exactly will that be?"

He groaned, his hips moving on their own causing him to blush. He stared into her eyes, reaching towards her breasts to massage them.

He groaned some more, a rise in pleasure caused him to squeeze her breasts. He then started to massage them roughly, his breathing slowly picking up.

His hips moved more with her, arching a bit. His hands dropped, sliding down her arms and taking a hold of her hands.

He let off a soft groan and a sigh of relief as his pleasure reached it's max and he climaxed. He breathed heavily as his hips were arched up against her own, filling her insides.

He blushed still, nodding his head as he kept looking away from her. He was embarrassed that it was jsut his first time.

"I never got interested in any of the ones I managed to see.." He bit his lip as he looked to her, tilting his head a little.

Back
Top Bottom