Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Modern Desires, Fantasy, Forbidden Romance, and Fandoms

Azure-Yuki

Star
Hello all. I decided to make a second request thread specifically to focus on less fantastical ideas and more things in a modern or near modern setting with lots of slice of life elements. Less focus on plot and more emphasis put on character interactions, development, and romance. Some of my ideas have supernatural, fantasy, and scifi elements mixed in as well.

General Info: I am a white cis male. I have been roleplaying for approximately fifteen years now.

OOC conversation is perfectly fine. I enjoy getting to know my roleplay partners as people and socializing but it is not required. If you are a private person and like to keep things focused only on the roleplay, that works for me.

My roleplay partner's real-life gender/what they identify as makes no difference to me. I do not discriminate.

If you have ideas about a scenario or pairing, please let me know. I always love brainstorming with my roleplay partners.

Real life comes first. Always. If you are busy and do not have to the time to post, perfectly fine. If you had a hell of a week and do not have the mental energy/desire to post. I am right there with you. Just keep in touch and let me know what's going on if you want to take a break. I would also ask that you extend the same courtesy to me.

Kinks: F-List

Human/Alien
Male Teacher/Female Student
Male Student/Female Teacher
(Step)brother/(Step)sister
(Step)father/(Step)daughter
Single Parent/Babysitter
Roommates
Boss/Maid
Master/Slave
Human/Succubus
Human/Android
Nerd/Goth Girl
Older Man/Goth Girl
Spider-Man/Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, or Felicia Hardy
Younger Neighbor/Older Married Woman

Fandom Pairings
Spider-Man/Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, or Felicia Hardy
Leon Kennedy/Claire Redfield, Ashley Graham, or Ada Wong
Naruto Uzumaki/Hinata Hyuuga or Ino

I'm in Love With My Neko Sister - Years ago, a human family adopted a young neko girl as their daughter. The human son and adopted neko daughter grew up together as siblings. Through the years, the neko daughter has grown into a beautiful young woman. Over time her older human brother has found himself falling for his sister and does not know what to do.

I Accidentally Summoned a Succubus - Set in modern day, a young man explores a locked off room of a library late one night. He comes across a strange book that seems to call out to him. He opens it to find that it is written in a strange language he has never seen before, yet he finds himself muttering the strange language. Suddenly light fills the room as magic fills the air. A moment later, a succubus stands before the man.

Mail Order Android Maid - In the near future bio-androids, androids made of living tissue, have the new biggest thing. Physically indistinguishable from humans, they are created for all manner of functions. Many of their functions include acting as servants, maids, companions, and even pleasurable company. Because of their advanced nature, bio-androids are extremely expensive and typically reserved only for the incredibly rich and elite. Yet one day a young college student receives a strange package delivered to his apartment. He did not order anything, but opening the container he finds himself face to face with a beautiful android maid.

That Stray Cat Was Actually a Catgirl - A young man comes across a stray kitten in a cardboard box on a cold and rainy day. He takes the kitten home with him that evening and looks after it. But when he wakes up the next morning he finds a catgirl curled up next to him in his bed.

Swim Practice - He is a young teacher at the local high school and coaches the girls swim team. She is a student and on the swim team. She's his favorite student. He is her favorite teacher. But it goes further than that. He does not want to admit it, but he has been harboring feelings for her. Lately she is constantly on his mind. He has trouble keeping his eyes off of her during class and practice. He knows that he should not feel this way. Secretly she feels the same way. One afternoon at the end of practice, she injures herself in the pool. He carries her into the nurse's office but nobody else is there. He sits her down on one of the beds so that he can tend to her injury. But now they are alone. She's on the bed. They are both soaking wet. What happens next?

Teacher's Pet - A young handsome teacher just began teaching literate at school that year. He is passionate about his subject, engages with his students, and can be tough but fair. He is also single, and many of the girls have taken notice. One girl in particular has developed a crush on him. She is quiet, shy, and introverted. She wears glasses and tries to dress modestly in order to hide her body as best she can. The kind of girl most guys would look over. Unknown to anyone, she is secretly a bit of a fetishist. Guys ignore her, but he always treats her with kindness. Always notices her. Is always willing to talk and answer her questions. On Valentine's Day she stays behind after class, saying she would like some tutoring even though she is the best in the class. That's when she presents the Valentine's Day chocolate to her favorite teacher, along with a confession.

Sibling Summer - An older brother comes home from school for the summer to relax as well as to look after his younger sister while their parents are away on vacation. Stepping into the house though, he is suddenly face to face with a beautiful young woman that he barely recognizes at first. Apparently his younger went through quite a growth spurt since he was last home in all the right areas. Now he has to force himself to keep from staring at her. Unfortunately she insists on running around the house wearing little and always wants to be as physically close as possible. Almost like she has a crush or something.

The Babysitter - He was ecstatic at the prospect of becoming a father, but he did not realize he would face parenthood alone. Shortly after the birth of his daughter, his wife ran off to who knows where. This left a young father to look after a baby alone. It was hard at first, but he managed as best he could. After about a year he was even able to put the feelings of bitterness and betrayal behind him to start dating again. Too bad every single first date seems to wind up worse than the last. He starts to wonder if perhaps he has been looking so hard that he did not notice the beautiful young girl taking care of his baby.

Maid of the House - It is rare to find a handsome rich single man of his age. Most of his friends and associates are now on their second or third marriage, but not him. They say he should find himself a nice girl to marry. Sometimes they even set him up on dates, but nothing ever seems to stick. But none of that matters. Every day after work he goes home and his lovely maid greets him. Their relationship is layered. Domination. Submission. Passion. Lust. Romance. Love. Master. Pet. Kink. They are soulmates. He has no need and no interest in a wife, because she is his maid. The dynamic of master and maid is theirs. She is his, and he is hers.

We Didn't Know - A bright and beautiful high school student begins taking college night courses her senior year at the local university. She plans to attend the university after she graduates and wanted to get a head start. On the first evening of class she takes an immediate interest in her college professor. A man old enough to be her father. Having been raised by only her mother, and never knowing her father, she had developed an attraction to older men. Some would call it daddy issues, but she simply found herself attractive to older men in positions of authority. Especially handsome ones. It began innocently enough. A few lingering glances and stares during class. A flirtatious comment to the professor after class, or the 'accidental' brushing against him. Soon she was deliberately wearing short skirts with cute tops, and sitting in the front row of the classroom, hoping to catch his attention, which she did of course. The sexual tension building between the two of them until one evening she stays behind after class, wanting some 'private tutoring' in his office. What was meant to be a one time thrill eventually turned into a secret relationship. The professor and student developing an earnest romantic affection for one another. But one day when they are alone together, she starts showing him pictures on her phone and one comes up of her and her mother. The professor is shocked to realize that he recognizes her mother, and they soon realize that he is her father.

You're a Girl? - A young beautiful woman enrolls in a prestigious all boy's boarding school under false pretenses, pretending to be a boy. Hiding her identity is certainly difficult, especially when it comes to her dormitory roommate. She uses a variety of tricks to hide her identity. Wrapping her breasts to hide her bust, baggy loose-fitting clothes, a unisex short haircut, and careful shower times have aided her well. But how long can it last?

My Childhood Friend is a Succubus - A work in progress but a pretty simple idea. The characters have been neighbors and friends ever since they can remember. Now they are in high school and both are going through changes. Some changes more drastic than others. She learns that she's part succubus.

Little Red Riding Hood - A more adult take on the classic tale. Little Red Riding Hood grew up in a brothel on the edge of a dark forest. On the night she was to 'entertain' her first guest, she runs away. Escaping into the forest, despite hearing stories her entire life of the monsters that lurked under the trees. Unknown to her, the stories are true. The forest is the hunting grounds of a werewolf. A cursed soul, trapped in the body of a beast. Its castle overlooking the vast forest. And tonight is a full moon.

Naughty Fairy Tales - This is more of a concept than one specific idea, I don't want to list out every potential variation. The idea is simple. Take a beloved fairy tale and add an adult, kinky, or dark twist to it. What if Snow White was captured by the huntsman? What would he do with her? What if Cinderella's beautiful evening dress vanished at the stroke of midnight leaving her in her undergarments and forcing her to flee the palace? What if Sleeping Beauty's prince failed to rescue her, leaving her sleeping for ages until someone else came along? Based heavily off the art of J Scott Campbell.

Tentacle Harem Highschool - A school nerd is working in the library one day when he comes across a strange black book in the blocked off section of the library. Opening the book turns him from a meek little nerd into a hot demon with tentacles. Now he uses his new demon powers to bring forth demon tentacles from the demon world, fill the entire school with a powerful demonic aphrodisiac, and proceeds to use his new form to seek out his high school crushes. Childhood friends, popular girls who bullied him, beautiful teachers. All are potential victims for tentacle fun and breeding.

Consentacles - Consensual Tentacles. More a concept than a full scenario idea. Are you a goth girl, lonely young woman, or innocent schoolgirl looking for an other worldly relationship? Do you feel that regular men just do not impress? Well you are in luck. Tentacle monsters love women and love to please. A tentacle monster will give you its undivided attention and use its countless appendages to both pleasure and breed you. But how did this happen? Tentacle monsters can come from many sources. The most popular are magic spells gone wrong(?) or ancient seals broken that release your supernatural lover onto the world.

A Daughter for A Debt - A mother and father are badly in debt. The father was a gambler, but not a very lucky one. He soon found himself owing a large amount of money to the kind of people who mean to collect one way or another. Feeling desperate, the couple need money in order to satisfy the debt. So they decide to sell their most valuable possession. Their beautiful virgin daughter. To the right buyer, she would be worth enough to pay their debts and then some. (Can be combined with the below idea.)

Slave Auction - In the heart of the city, in a tall skyscraper, is an auction house that services only the most wealthy and powerful of patrons. The sort who can buy anything. Their patrons are exceptional, as is what they trade in. Slaves. Not the sort of slaves one would buy from a back alley merchant, but the absolute best slaves. The sort that are bred for servitude or just naturally have highly valued qualities. During every auction, the slaves are brought out one by one to a brightly lit stage where the patrons can view them through one-way mirrors and privately make their bids.

Blackmailing the Teacher - A male high school student either discovers his beautiful teacher's OnlyFans account or catches her playing with herself in a classroom after school is out. He uses this information to blackmail her into obeying him and then proceeds to train her into becoming his pet. (The roles for this can be reversed for a male teacher and female student)

The New Office Girl - A mid-level manager or executive catches the new office girl bending over to pick up some papers she dropped. He likes what he sees and decides to give her a new job as his personal assistant.

Going to just kind of put ideas here as they come to me.

Elden Ring - Two ideas here. Mostly one scene each for the most part. One would take place after Ranni's ending where she and her Tarnished, now her consort, consummate their betrothal to one another.

The other idea is rather somber. The Tarnished and Melina share a final night together, taking shelter in a cave while it snows in the land of the giants. The next morning, Melina intends to sacrifice herself to the flames but the Tarnished is heartbroken to lose his companion after all they have been through together.

Last edited:
Bump. Would be interested in something fandom related. Naruto, Final Fantasy, Elden Ring, Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil, Rosario+Vampire. Probable a bunch of stuff I can't think of at the moment.

Putting up a new neko roleplay idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom