Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chickenbone does yaoi, yuri, some het and likes plots. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenbone

Planetoid
Hello everyone. I am looking for some people that would be interested in being my rp partner. I like to have many different kinds of rps and different partners for them. Maybe a new friends as well. xD
I would like someone who is dedicated in roleplaying and would post often enough. I myself get on as much as I can at least every other day.
I love to RP and I have been doing it for 5 years now or maybe more. I can't really remember, but I am not tired of it in the least bit. xD

Don't be afraid of the lengthy text!

Some of the things I'm interested in doing:
*Action: I've kind of had enough cop ones, so I'm not really interested in that much right now.
*Romance (I'd do yaoi, yuri, and het)
*I do like vampires, demons. All that good stuff. xD
*I can do serious or light hearted stuff. It's both fine by me. ^^
*Pretty much everything I do has to do with romance... I can't help it. D;
*I do get in these strange moods where I want fluff... o_O
*I also like the weird kinky hard core stuff. [Just not to hard core!] I have to be used to RPing with you and get to know you a little more before I am comfortable with that.
*I'm pretty much willing to work with a few things. Just PM me if you'd like to rp with me, but don't see something you like up above.

I will do some fandoms too as well, but there's not many things that I now that someone else does. xD
I really like doing fan-based ones a lot. xP
I can name some, but it wont be all I can do:
-Death Note <3
-Trigun
-Legal Drug
-Naruto (with certain pairings)
Well... there's more I just can't think right now. xD
-I also don't mind there being OOC in them either, but I DO NOT DO HET WITH THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS FROM THESE SHOWS!!! meaning: Naruto/Sakura or Light/Misa... no, I do not like those. It's okay if it's your ooc though.

DO NOT LIKE
-incest
-some strange really really hard core kinky crap
-something that is done just for plain out pervertness... I don't know why that is okay with a girl, but guys... >.< just irk me.

RH links: This is one of my male characters, but pretty much all my males are almost alike. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sid
One of my female characters. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Cynthia (Cyn)

I'm really wanting to find someone who is wanting to do a Death Note yaoi rp. It's something I've been really wanting to do. And I don't mean just Light and L. There are other characters I like as well.

It might be important for you guys to know. I'm on every other day and sometimes in between.

I do want literate people, yes, please, and thank you.
No text talk at all! Have good grammar, it's so easy to get.
And I know some people have problems spelling, I could let some of that slip, but not a lot and not bad!

Re: Chickenbone's Request. Because she likes plots with her smut

I willl try an action romance roleplay with you if I may.

That's cool. PM me and let me know what you have on your mind. ^__^

BUMP the poor little lonely thread.

I like Legal Drug! It's quite cute!

Mhmm. It is. xD
Are you wanting to do an Rp with Legal Drug?

I would like to try the action romance as well, if your up for it.

*Whistles* Nice, nice indeed! I have to post interest of some sort, though I haven't though of anything specific to do with (or to) you just yet. I suppose this what's know as a placeholder.

I'd be happy to fill in for your Death Note yaoi craving. Just message me and we'll discus terms then.

Uhm... I rather like the sound of vampire action/romance mix... does that sound any good?

Oh this would preferably be yuri too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom