Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

The giggle she let out was absolutely adorable especially when she had her lips behind her fingers. Hearing instruction she understood the assignment as she slowly and methodically lowered herself to her knees hands still behind her back keeping perfect posture. With a little toss she flung her hair behind her back and leaned forward slowly at her eyes looked up and locked with his. She let her tongue flick at his tip tasting the whipped cream and taking her time as she licked the sides of his tip before even thinking about opening her small mouth and engulfing his cream covered tip. Suckling only on that part knowing it must be aching for her to go lower but no, she stayed right at his tip knowing it would take all of his willpower not to push her head down and take more of a shaft. She may not have had much practice but as he She may not have had much practice but as he watched sweet Sara he could tell she was good at teasing. She may not have been the perfect blowjob queen but damn she had some practice under her belt.

Nick groaned with pleasure as she went to her knees, licking at his tip and then taking him into her mouth. There were only flickers of sensation; she wasn’t taking much of him in, after all. But it was enough to make him want more.

“Good girl… You’re a little more experienced than you suggested. Why don’t you put your tongue under the shaft and start sliding your mouth forward and back. It might get a little messy with spit, but no worries.”

He felt in control now, not rushed but definitely missing the feeling of her mouth around his cock. The man knew she’d be a good, dutiful little doll and work to please him, though.

Hearing his reactions was like heaven ringing in her ears. Sara knew she wasn’t taking that deep. Knowing that she had a gag reflex she was taking her time on it but until he told her his instructions. Being the perfect beautiful little doll that she was she followed. He would soon feel her tongue rub against his shaft licking and tasting the honey yes but there. Nick had to know he was going to get more messy with her sucking him this way but he did say he didn’t mind in not so many words. With her tongue under her shot as she began bobbing up and down slowly she could hear the soft sounds of her sucking licking up that honey and the sensation of her swallowing the whip cream that was nearing the back of her esophagus.

Her slow movements were heavenly, and he tilted his head back. She’d followed his instructions like a perfect sex doll, and it felt amazing to know she was putting in actual effort. She was taking him deeper and deeper, and her tongue felt incredible against his shaft. She even moved it as best she could.

“Perfect, my pet. Now, I want you to suck hard as you pull your head back. Create a vacuum, there should be a pop at the end.”

It always felt good; the suction and the friction of a woman’s lips when she did that was a feeling that couldn’t be mimicked any other way. Using her tongue going forward and then sucking while going back would be a bit more advanced, but he was sure she could manage.

It was easy to see that Nick had done this before which was a good thing because Sara took each of his comments and made that a reality. Sucking harder at her head bopped up and down her hair falling in front of her face it was up to Nick to decide if you wish to pull her hair up or let it stay down.

She kept the suction going as he could hear that sound fill the hotel room and feel the pressure of her swallowing whatever she licked off honey, whipped cream, and pre-cum. Nick was treated to a symphony of sounds. Sucks and moans. Slips and the feeling of a tight mouth swallowing whatever he gave her. Nick knew he had the perfect little doll and that this doll given the right treats she eats swallow whatever was shot down her throat.

Nick groaned, putting a hand on the back of her head but not forcing her forward.

“Fuck… Your last part of this lesson,” the words were spoken through ragged gasps, “is to pull your mouth back to just the head and to use your hands. You can use your tongue, too - and don’t stop until I cum.”

It probably wouldn’t take long, either. She was an assault on most of his senses - she looked gorgeous, she sounded sexy, she felt incredible; she even smelled good from the soap and wine. He couldn’t believe he had such a wonderful sex pet following his every order.

Hearing how Nick could hardly talk let Sara knew she wasn’t disappointing her sweet turned on sugar daddy. With his voice sounding like that she had a feeling he might be cumming sooner rather than later.

Pulling back she kept his cock head in her mouth but he used a right hand to start stroking his shaft getting her hand sticky with honey and saliva. Her left hand was placed on his thigh. She couldn’t even talk but he could see her following his instructions as he dropped him off and sucked his tip like a straw. Sara had no idea when he would come but she would make sure no matter what he would come hard and most likely right into her hot awaiting mouth.

Nick groaned as she stroked him; her small, warm hand working deftly over his cock combined with the soft, wet sensation of her mouth was too much to resist. He came for the second time that night; he was sure it would hit the back of her throat, and it felt like he came a lot.

When he was done, he pulled away. As sensitive as it was after climax, continuing to suck and stroke him was almost painful. Nick let out another lazy growl of pleasure, then put his hand under his princess’ chin and guided her to her feet. He started talking before she had even swallowed.

“Good girl… I’m looking forward to the next lesson already. But, for now, I think you deserve a reward - don’t you?”

Sara Gasped and even gagged on him when she felt that torrent of hot liquid shoot down her throat. He was lucky she managed to swallow most of it considering where his cock head was placed. Not all made it down her throat as it felt her mouth dripping down both sides and falling onto her chest and dripping down her hand as well. If he didn’t pull back he would’ve been even more sore considering how she tried to suck and drain him of what he gave her.

The moment he pulled from her lips she had to cough and catch her breath that was stolen away for a moment. A red face and cream around her lips she look like she belongs in adult video or a casting couch episode. Even after such a depraved act she still look like an angel.

Big brown eyes looked up at him silently when he mentioned that she could get a reward for doing such a good job and being a good girl she lifted her other hand to wipe off some of the remnants of his gift from her Side of her lips. “ what do you wanna do I get sir?” even after swallowing so much of him when she managed to talk she still sounded as innocent as the Virgin Mary. Perhaps that’s why her only fans was doing so well.

She’d done a good job swallowing, though he could see his cum around the corners of her mouth. He took a strawberry from the dish, looking at her with a smile.

“Why don’t you go lie on the bed, sweetheart? Spread your legs for me.”

He was back to giving orders now. She had teased him and played with the role of who was in charge while they were eating and asking questions, but Nick decided it was time to remind her that he was in control. Somehow, he expected she’d be okay with it.

Sara wasn’t expecting him to ask her to go lay in bed but she wasn’t about to disobey her sweet sugar daddy. Wiping her mouth again but she did lick her fingers clean before crawling into bed on her hands and knees before shifting to lay on her back.

It took his seductive doll a moment before complying though when she did he saw beer hide under her long dark hair as she spread her luscious legs for him.

Nick walked to the bed after her, then leaned low, his head at her neck. As he kissed her, his right hand slid between her legs, pressing his strawberry against and then slightly into her. It was a gentle, teasing gesture telling her where he intended to put his mouth next. He put his left by her head and then slowly moved downwards, kissing and nibbling her skin as he did so. He paid special attention to her nipples, grazing them with his teeth and flicking at them with his tongue. The man slid down his OnlyFans model's body, settling between her legs, and pressing his mouth to her sex.

He closed his mouth, gently and carefully, biting into the strawberry. The pressure pushed it slightly deeper into her - still easy to get to, but it moved slightly. Nick looked up, seeking her gaze, trying to see how she'd react.

Nick was quite the cheeky one. She didn’t even think he would use the Strawberry In that way! The Strawberry in question was much smaller than what has been inside her earlier. It felt good and naughty. Sara began to make soft moans as her legs widen to give her more access to her damp flower. The way he teased her only made her more wet. The way he teased her nipples only made them more erect and stand at attention. Hard little pink knobs that he could tease and tweak.

The moment he placed his lips on her quivering sex she let out a loud squeak of surprise and enjoyment. “OH! You are such a tease! Don’t stop…” that sexy flurry of words slipped from her pink lips as she bit her bottom lip as if to keep herself quiet. When Nick looked up she could see how her breast rose and fell as she was trying to control her breathing. But from what he could tell she was enjoying it not only with the sound she made but with how wet her folds were becoming.

Nick grinned, placing his mouth over the strawberry and sucking it out of her - he didn’t want it to go too deep, after all. The man took a moment to enjoy the fruit; the juice of the berry as well as the flavor of his precious Sara combined to make an interesting flavor. He wondered briefly if she enjoyed the sensation of the berry leaving her.

He didn’t dwell long, though. He slid two fingers into her tight, shaved, Asian pussy, curling them slightly, and began to lap steadily at her sex. He pushed his fingers as far into her as he could, then began to pump his hand in unison with his mouth. She was so light that he could move her whole body with each movement of his arm, pressing his hand against her with his fingers already buried deep.

Oh how she savored that teasing strawberry within her and whimpered when it left. If Nick looked up he could see how she arched her back pushing her breasts up like a cat in heat. It was only when he slipped two fingers into her shaved wetness did she.

“Oh god….please….keep that up and I’ll want you inside me..”Sara didn’t think how she sounded but with every curl of his finger all she wanted was for him to shove that thick cock of his into her cave of wonders.

Nick made a contented noise against her soft, wet sex before flattening his tongue out and licking her folds more deeply. She tasted good. His tongue traveled almost from his fingers all the way up to her clit before he dipped his chin to start again; her fluid and his saliva was beginning to run down his chin.

He wanted to be on top of her, inside of her, making her scream by fucking her senseless - but he’d already cum twice, and he resolved not to fuck her again until she begged him to like a good little submissive.

It was hard to keep still with the way he was licking her and using his full tongue against her soaking wet lower lips. Nick was driving her insane! Sara Didn’t know how much longer she could only take just licking.

He was pushing her past her breaking point especially since she suddenly wanted more. “Oh!!! OHHH” she moaned squirming as her hips rocked and bucked up to push against his tongue and it was them he would get her begging.“Oh Nick… fuck me Nick I need it just this one time cum inside me…” those words dripped with honey as she begged for him to take her but this time she wanted him so bad she wanted him to fully fill her.

Nick didn’t need to be told twice; he began moving up her body almost instantly. She hadn’t said please nor called him sir, so he decided to change the plan slightly. So, instead of immediately moving between her legs, he kept his hand there, continuing to play with her.

“Ah, my Princess,” his tone was teasing, a sort of mock-disappointment, “you forgot to say please. Turn over for your punishment. Be a good girl and I’ll still reward you.”

Nick kept his hand where it was and he could see Sara instantly pout. She was about to beg and say something more but he did have a point she didn’t say please or sir. If you wish for her to beg she was going to beg.

“Please sir… please. You’re such a tease you can’t leave me like this you don’t want to…. don’t you want me? “ there she was trying to turn the tables to get what she wanted. When he said turnover she slowly rolled herself over putting herself on her knees in a yoga downward dog like position. Ass up on her knees and face down. She began to wiggle her shapely ass as if trying to hypnotize him to get him to do what she wanted.

Would she regret her decision later maybe. Or maybe not considering it was her asking for him to cum inside and he asked her earlier and she said no but he had been such a good sugar daddy he deserves so much sugar.

“Of course I want you. I’m lucky to have such a sexy little Princess, but I’m afraid rules are rules.”

He positioned himself behind her, grabbing her hip with one hand. With the other he smacked her ass - hard enough to make it bounce, hard enough to make it redden slightly. He spanked her again, enjoying the stinging smack of her skin against his palm.

Nick took his cock and guided it into her before continuing, swatting her ass one last time on an upwards angle. He could feel the impact inside of her.

“I’d hate to have to punish you again, Princess, but since you were so good for me I think I’ll stop at three.”

Sara did try but her sexy pleadings failed though he only said three. The first slap made her Shapley rear jiggle but it left a red handprint for a few seconds! “AHHH!” her sweet voice cried out as she wiggled in protest though it didn’t take long for him to push into tight pussy. In this position she was even tighter that she was on her back.

The second impact he felt not only the sting on his hand but het body jiggle as he sank his thick meat into her. Nick heard Sara moan with how he filled her as he saw her hands claw at the freshly changed bedsheets. “Spare your princess my king….I’m a good girl sir….please and thank you …” she was now trying to get out of the last spank using her sexy charm.

She was so, so tight, but the fact that she was so wet made it possible for him to slide deeply into her. Her begging was sexy, and Nick didn’t want to break his new toy. He decided to ease up, making the final spank a very light, playful swat.

“That’s perfect, Sara. If you’re bad again, though, the punishment will be even worse.”

He began rocking his hips, enjoying the sensation of her ass bouncing against him. The slaps had reddened the skin, and his handprint was clearly visible. Nick grabbed her hip in one hand and her shoulder in the other - he wanted to grab her hair, but he wasn’t sure if she’d be okay with it. Still, the grips made fucking her much, much easier, and he began to give her deep, powerful strokes.

With Nick sliding even deeper inside her she moaned a deep moan. Wiggling her ass and tossing her long dark hair back as she looked behind her watching him as best she could from her position. “Fuck me please… fuck me nice and hard sir I need it it’s been too long since I’ve had sex…” now he was able to get a bit more information out of her and why she was so insatiable. He knew she was an only fans girl but most girls in this side job only played so much with their fans and it was hard to get dates and with Nick he was finally giving her some much needed loving and attention that she had not had in a good year. “Oh Nick you feel so good…. I can feel you so deep inside of me go as deep as you can it’s been so long since I had a real dick inside me…” with how she flipped her hair back she was honestly giving him a sign that it was okay to grab her hair and use it as rains while he fucked her and molded her tiny Asian pussy to his cock.

Nick took the hint, weaving his hand into her hair and pulling her back into a tight bow. The curvature of her torso drove him even deeper, and he was able to really hammer at her from behind. For a second, he wished he’d set up the camera or that they were by a mirror, because he knew they must look incredible.

She was so tight around his cock, and he loved it. It took him no time at all to start fucking her hard, using her hair as leverage to pull himself back in over and over.

“Fuck yes, Princess. You’re so fucking tight for me.” The words were a groan through gritted teeth - not exactly his wittiest line, but her body was driving him insane.

Sara let out a pretty loud squeal of happiness when he weave his fingers into long dark hair pulling it back making her arch her back in a way that she could push back on him dragging him even deeper to the point of bottoming out inside her.

They may not have the video camera set up but Nick was treated to quite a show and it was an authentic show which might not happen if you had the camera going. He saw her and let herself go and let her body and feelings take over. Her breast pressed against the bed but with her back arched up now he could see them dangle and swing as she pushed her hips back. “You’re Way too big for me! I can feel your heartbeat in your cock…. i’m yours sir use me how you like…” he heard her mumble and groan so maybe she didn’t realize how dirty she sounded in that moment.

Back
Top Bottom