Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking For Non-Consent RP Partner

AshleyV

Moon
I'm in the mood for a scene where I'm captured, and my life is turned upside down. It would involve one or more or all of these: verbal abuse, beatings, bondage, torment, torture and rape. I like the head game aspect, the kidnapper setting me up so I think I can get away, or him having me do things to earn my freedom. I like the element of the unknown, such as: Will I escape or is this my fate? Will I be permanently injured? Will I be murdered? Or just left there to die? Nothing would be off the table, I think that always keeps it interesting. I don't have very many limits, so any guy that has the confidence to play a cruel and heartless character let me hear your thoughts.

RP has to be real life and present tense. I write in 1st person only, but you can write 1st person or 3rd person, whatever you are comfortable with.

Some setup examples (doesn't have to be these, they are just ideas):
1) Hiking alone and I cross paths with an ex-convict, a psycho or a small group of hunters who want some entertainment. Or similar scenes like I rented a cabin deep in the woods. Or my car breaks down on a country road and some boys or a lonely farmer crosses my path.

2) I do other scenes too, babysitting teenage boys and it goes badly. Caught stealing or doing something else that can send me to prison for 10 years and now being blackmailed and forced to do whatever.

3) I have rejected a guy who had repeatedly who asked me out and he finally decides I will be his no matter what.

4) I dated a very shy man and took a lot of his money, then dumped him. He ends up devastated and locks himself in his house now. His not so shy brother (or son or someone he hires) wants revenge now. Determined to put me in my place and ruin me because I destroyed the shy man's life.

I usually write only with males, but I've had a couple of successful RP's with females too. So let me hear your ideas and or modifications to my ideas.

Anyway, if anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss. I'm pretty flexible :) and it's fun to exchange perverted ideas....haha.

Last edited:
Opened to suggestions and/or modifications on the story ideas I wrote above. Willing to hear ideas outside of what I wrote too. Let's discuss to see if we're on the same page. What do you have to lose? šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom