Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female we can talk about it in the morning (young actress x middle age actress)

moonlightbae

Planetoid
Hi, there! it's moonlight here. This thread is for an specific idea for a story that i have, if you want to know more about me, what i'm looking for or other ideas for roleplays please check my general thread.

So a little about me and the writing (maybe the boring part):

I'm a 23 year old lesbian (that's why it's a FxF RP only), who has been roleplaying and writing for almost a decade now. I can roleplay through PMS, threads or Discord. I write in 3rd person, in past tense and a tend to be really descriptive in my RP when it comes to the characters and their universe.
I don't really have a lot of musts, just at least for my writing partner to write one or two paragraphs per post.

As for the kinks i'm willing to try anything but these are my limits:
scat, gore, vomit, vore, unrealistic anatomy, prolapse, gaping, non-humans, feet, diapers, piss and farting.

As for the characters a tend to do descriptions into the RP, but if you prefer face-claims i'm fine with it too.

The plot part (a.k.a the interesting part):

I've imagine this plot about a young actress (MC) who has a crush with a middle age actress (YC) and she confess it maybe in an award gala, in a talk show, or through her social media. And the older actress (YC) would find it out at that moment or later (this is for you to decide). The thing is that by chance they have to work together in a new show where they are the main characters and also the main love interest for each other (we could add more in the future for the jealousy factor). And that would be how the spark between eachother would really start.

As for YC, you have completely free will over her story, maybe she's already married maybe not, maybe she has been thinking she's straight her whole life till MC comes to her or maybe she's a lesbian or bi.
What i mean is that you can build her story however you want, I just ask you to write it according to the plot that i have here.

Oh and last but not least, I can work with writing the sub, dom or switch role. So whatever you feel more comfortable to write about will do.

I'm really really craving this, so if you're interested and you like what you read, don't hesitate to write me.

XOXO,
Moonlight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom