Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Necropolis meets Beauty and the Beast.

DitiH

Moon
Hey everyone! I am Diti, a 31 year old woman. I have been RPing for over 20 years (Yes started at an early age), and been writing my rps for the past 15. I love creating worlds, characters, interesting dynamics, and stories. The more romantic and fluffy the story the better, as long as it has some plot to sustain it. Smut is a must (same letters!) but it can be in any ratio that makes sense to the story.

-Past tense, 3rd body writing.
-RPing on Discord (Can do website too, but prefer it there)
-As highest rate of replying as possible. Not to pressure anyone into anything, just to say, I am bored and would welcome the content.
-Female X Female only. I can handle playing against NB but there are some specifics I would like to discuss beforehand.
-I dont do word count, but I do want to feel your character. How she looks like, what she is saying, how she is moving. I love getting more about her internal world, but my character can either be aware of it or not, depending on your preferences.

Relevant tags for the plot:
- Vampires
- World building
- Fantasy setting
- Romance
- Beauty and the Beast remake (The beauty doesnt have to be a classic 'beauty'. She is more of the tender saviour kind. The Beast is the vampire)

Necropolis is a demiplane created by a Lich named Phelzaron centuries ago. He teleported a city to a pocket dimension where people could live without the influence of holy paladins or typical law and order. A pocket dimension very few can get in and out of.
It is a city of humans, elves, and dwarves who have been plucked from their realms by the native inhabitants to live and coexist within a city that stretches for miles. It has a bustling night-life, because Night never ends. Rather than a Sun or Moon, the sky is dominated but a large Purple sphere of light, an artificial moon that doesn't harm the locals.
It's a dangerous place, as it is home to undead including several competing factions of vampires, demons, and devils. One wrong turn can take you down an alley and cost a mortal their life, their innocence, or their very souls.
It is a world of dark city streets, alluring succubi and Incubi, vampire politics, and vice.

d2224751794e6ca70493373116df00ae.jpg

The Vampire is a runaway Vampire of the faction of Baroness Veronica Gualtiero -
deaab0047df5c7ac30f812aeff198307.jpg

An ancient Vampire, who is among the strongest of residents in Necropolis.
Each mortal she takes is turned by her to her thrall - for her to feed on repeatedly. Her beloved ones are turned into Vampires, but all subdued to her will. Only those chosen among them to be allowed a taste of her own blood are free of her will. Though most at this point stay close to her.

There is but one way to kill a vampire is our setting. A pure wooden stake to the heart.
Alas. Necropolis has no sunlight, no soil, and has never had pure wood. Making the vampires of the city a strong force not to reckon with.

The vampire character of our plot is one of her beloved. She found a way to run away from her lord, using some sort of magical mean to protect her mind. She had never received a taste of her maker's blood. Through her years in Necropolis, she has made her own thralls, and vampires, though she was solely using the willing. Her last one, was her lover too. Until Baroness Veronica Gualtiero got her hands on her, in an attempt to get her most beloved vampire back to her side. She twisted and turned that lover against our vampire, and thus, she had lost her first and true love.

Now, she seeks vengeance. Desperate to get a taste of her maker's blood to free herself of her control once and for all, and kill her.

The other character is a female that had landed in this forsaken land. Our vampire will capture her, enslave her, and protect her in a twisted dynamic. The mortal will somehow show the vampire how to grow a tree in such environment, to form the needed wood. She will also help our vampire with her mission. Hopefully, the two will fall madly in love with each other along the way.

unknown-7.png

Back
Top Bottom