Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP. Come, please! Added: New Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spiritfire41

Hello all! I'm looking for RP, of course.

A little bit about how I RP. I am generally a male character, I love being male characters a lot, but I also love being female characters, so I'm pretty open on which one I play. Also, as far as dominant and submissive goes, I'll do either, I'll leave it up to my partner. Though do take note, I do have certain cravings so I may ask you to wait for a little, but I won't do that often. I like to think that I am a pretty decent RPer, I can post a lot or a little, depends on the preference of my partner. Though, I really like to stay away from one liners - I would love my partners to do the same. I am not a grammar or spelling Nazi, but please be able to be at lease a little literate.

I RP through anything really, though I'm straying away from IMs due to the fact that I forget to log onto them...xD

I have many plots and can come up with a plot for nearly anything, just let me know and I will gladly brainstorm with you. Even if you just give me a picture I can give you a little sketch of an idea.

Now, if you got this far I applaud you, I know this is long and I tend to go on and on...anyway, here is my list:

M x F
F x F
M x M

Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Gang member x Rival gang member
Gang member x Gang member
Bodyguard x Guarded
School Kid x New School Kid
Neko x Human
Neko x Neko
Neko x Inu
Inu x Inu
New Farm Hand x Farmers Kid
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Futuristic
Cop/Detective x Whiteness
Cop/Detective x Cop/Detective (could be New Cop/Detective)
Cop/Detective x Criminal
Criminal x Whiteness
Prisoner x Prisoner
Prisoner x other
Runaway prisoner x innocent person
Gang x Innocent Person
Rehabilitation Ranch (Troubled kid x Ranch member – thinking the child of the owner of the ranch)
Teacher x Student
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
Bounty Hunter x Bounty Hunter
School Kid x School Kid
Roommate x Roommate
Band Member x Fan
Band member x Band member (or new band member)
Sibling x Siblings Best Friend
Sibling x Siblings Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Sibling x Sibling
Step-sibling x Step-sibling
Parent x Kid

CRAVING SEVERELY
I know that this isn't really an original idea, but I'm craving it....

They are used to a 'modern' life, in the city. But, what will happen if one day they see a stray animal that seems hurt (can be either cat or dog) and the animal leads them into an abandoned building. The only thing is, it's not a normal abandoned building, it is a portal to a different world. And before they know it there is a bright flash and they wake up in a valley. Will they ever be able to find their way home? Will they find friends, foes? What if they end up having feelings for one of the people that agree to help them find their way? Will friends stay friends or turn out to be enemies? Especially in this world where there are demons and other creatures.

Re: Looking for RP. Come, please!

Yeah. I replied.

Re: Looking for RP. Come, please!

Alright. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom