Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lingerie Tearoom - MsBloom x Idlewyld

MsBloom

Moonchild
The Cornucopia of Aphrodite Prominent Women's Social Club or The Lingerie Tearoom as all its members called it was a very exclusive, very private social club for women of extreme personal wealth in their respective fields. If you did not have a networth of at least a quarter of a billion dollars you need not even apply for membership. In fact you need not apply even then, if the club wanted you and deemed you worthy of membership they would offer it to you and it was generally rude to decline such an offer. The Lingerie Tearoom was tastefully and expensively furnished in mostly deep red colours with groups of sofas and armchairs spread through the main lounge. Its bedrooms, available for overnight services, were equally tastefully and expensively furnished in similar colours.

Cleopatra Murray, was worth three times that and a long time member of the club. In fact she had been one of the founding members two decades ago after the release of her third book in the series about Robin Puck Goodfellow a young Hobgoblin travelling a world, inspired by mythologies and legends from all over the world, solving mysteries and crimes with her trusted sidekick Morrie (a rather striking faerie with whom she occasionally engaged intimately in rather lewd scenes that were usually the highlights of her books) and often encountering her antagonist Nefertiti Jones (an Egyptian vampire who also travelled the world causing all kinds of trouble and with whom Robin had at one point had an amorous encounter, often alluded to in the books but never described).

There were many rules attached to the membership but most noteworthy was perhaps the dress code. No member were to wear anything but lingerie within the premises of the club's nine room luxury suite at the very top of One Wall Street which had a professional masseuse (who upon request provided happy endings for a small additional fee) two Michelin starred chefs and a staff of three domestic servants to wait on the members hands and feet. As with the members all staff were women but required to wear appropriate uniforms to separate them from the members.

"Thank you, that will be all for now. You may show our new member in when she arrives. I am to introduce her to our facilities and services."
Cleopatra was sitting on the sofa furthest from the door to the hallway wearing black lace lingerie, casually relaxed with her left leg crossed over the right. The maid to whom she had spoken nodded, curtseyed and vanished towards the front door to wait for the new member to arrive.

Last edited:
Claire DeStrand came from old money, very old money. She had lived the best life, gone to the best schools, attended the best parties, had a lease on the best apartment in the Upper West Side, the whole shebang. But that wasn't enough. Sitting on old money was, for lack of a better word, boring. So she had started InvestandFuckem.com, a guerilla website registered under a pseudonym through a shell company based on some random tax-free Caribbean island focused on purchasing the right stocks and selling them at the right times for obscene profits. It was hard work and then some. Claire had practically waded through research, almost drowned in it. But her subscribers made money. Her friends made money. She made money. New money piled upon old and threatened to dwarf it completely.

It was this achievement, not the lucky accident of her birth, that sent Claire where she was going today. Though to be fair, the former probably would not have happened were it not for the fortunate circumstances the latter availed her. The more immediate cause was an invitation sent in the most elaborate of envelopes on the most delicate of stationery. And inside, only the following was written along with a non-descript address:

Claire DeStrand
You are hereby invited to
The Cornucopia of Aphrodite Prominent Women's Social Club
for interview and prospective membership.
Please arrive for your appointment
this 23rd day of October at 3:45 PM.
Tardiness will not be tolerated.
Dress code enforced:
Please wear acceptable attire for all layers.

A non-descript address had been included. And that was where Claire was headed now. At promptly 3:40 PM, she arrived at a plain red door, marked with nothing but the number of the building and a small brass placard instructing deliveries to be sent to the back. There was no answer to her ringing the bell, which she did thrice. But she was not deterred - she would wait. Exactly five minutes later, the door opened without a sound.

Claire entered a dark ornately decorated hallway with the door behind her at one end and a reception desk at the other. A maid stood behind the desk waiting for her to approach. "Miss DeStrand." The words were stated, not asked. Claire nodded and answered, "Yes." The maid stepped out from behind the desk and bowed. "Please call me Millicent. I am at your service. Please come with me, Miss."

They walked into a small alcove, which may have accommodated up to five. Even for two, it was snug. "May I please have your bag, Miss?" Claire duly handed over her bag, which Millicent placed in a locker upon which Claire's name was embossed. "Thank you," the maid continued, "May I have your hat and glasses please, Miss?" Again, Claire nodded and gave Millicent the requested items, which were put away. "Thank you. May I have your shoes please, Miss?"

"Of..." Claire began before the words stopped on her tongue. "My shoes?" Her eyes widened a bit and an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, Miss," Millicent responded without so much as missing a beat. "The Board has established a particular Dress Code to be followed by all members, current and prospective. I am afraid I must insist."

"Well, if those are the rules..." Claire noted, as much to herself as to her self-appointed assistant. She bent down and removed her white Manolo Blakniks, which were placed in the locker alongside the other items. "If there is nothing else..."

There was something else.

"May I remove your dress please?"

Last edited:
Holding the saucer in one hand Cleopatra sipped the perfectly prepared Jasmine Dragon tea from a most lavishly decorated and delicate cup, enjoying the subtle flavours as they developed. She did not appear to be waiting for anyone or anything, simply relaxing away from the stress of the world outside. Her eyes were partially closed, perhaps she was doing mindful meditation exercises or contemplating specific details to the plot of her next novel, or simply enjoying the very subtle tones of ambient piano music emanating from small well hidden speakers throughout the room. There was not a single clock inside the tearoom's main lounge but she did not seem bothered by what the time was. The young woman whom she was to meet would arrive at the specified time, not a minute later, nor a minute earlier, not matter how many times she disturbed the tranquillity of the club's apartment by ringing the door bell.

The very moment Millicent entered the room followed by Claire DeStrand Cleopatra opened her eyes, sat up and placed the now empty cup on the table nodding at the maid to leave and return with a refill and a cup of whatever tea the new member preferred.

"My dress?"

"Yes, Miss."

"My dress."

"Yes, Miss."

"My dress?"

"Yes, Miss." So Claire hadn't misheard. "The Board has established a particular Dress Code to be followed by all members, current and prospective. I am afraid I must insist."

At this point, Claire had two options. She could gather her things, leave, and never speak of this again, or she could see this thing through. And she had already invested her time in it, and was curious as to where this all was to lead. So she nodded and Millicent came forward and took off Claire's dress. It was all very methodical - the maid could very well have been previously employed as a ladies' maid, dressing and undressing her mistresses on a regular basis. It still struck Claire as weird. She braced herself for more requests, but none came.

"Very well, Miss DeStrand. Please follow me." Covered only in her black bra and panties, Claire followed Millicent through a door to the most gorgeous room she had ever seen. She knew prices, and she estimated that millions had been spent in premium auction houses both here and in Europe to furnish this one room. For the moment, there was only one other woman in this room, more mature that either Claire or the maid, and Millicent made a beeline right towards the woman. "Miss Claire DeStrand, allow me to introduce you to Miss Cleopatra Murray, your sponsor."

"Hello." This was awkward, but the woman in front of her seemed anything but. She held out her hand, and once formalities were done, she waited to be invited to sit.

"Miss DeStrand, would you like refreshment?" The maid was unobtrusive, yet insistent.

"Lapchang Souchong please. Lemon and two sugars." If no one else was going to be affected by all of this, why should she?

"Miss DeStrand" Claire said in a greeting tone and smiled.
"Welcome to The Cornucopia of Aphrodite Prominent Women's Social Club or what us members refer to a The Lingerie Tearoom I assume you have questions and they will all be answered, eventually."
Cleopatra crossed her left leg over her right and sat with her back straight looking at the newcomer, taking in her form and her presentation. Both were pleasing to the eyes, very pleasing which she acknowledged with a nod and another smile.
"The Lingerie Tearoom is a safe haven of luxuries even you may have only dreamed of, away from the world, the stress of modern life, away from men. You will soon be given a tour of the facilities and services offered here but first, the reasons for the rather unusual dress code are quite simple, comfort for one but also a means to create a relaxing atmosphere among the members of not having to dress to the teeth in sometime rather uncomfortable clothes. Think of the club as a place where you can lounge about all day every day in just your undies without a single care in the world."

Last edited:
"It does seem... odd, and yet you're right," Claire noted with surprise, blinking twice at the revelation as she allowed herself to lean back in the couch a little. The feeling of velour on her bare skin was a revelation in and of itself. "It is relaxing, once you get used to the idea." It probably helped that with the exception of the staff, they were the only two there at the moment. She wondered if there was a little more about this, however. She hadn't missed how Cleopatra had been looking her over. Miss Murray was an exceptionally attractive woman herself, and there was something about the nonchalance of the whole thing that made it even sexier. But maybe that was just her. For as far as Claire could tell, the Club seemed less about sex than about general relaxation. If wild orgies went on here, the staff was very diligent about removing all traces. If anything, the place screamed "classy."

"So, dress code aside, and the fancy stationery and decor, what makes The Lingerie Tearoom so special?" Claire leaned forward now, one elbow on a bare knee, with an eyebrow raised. "I believe that you promised me a tour, Miss Murray?"

"What makes it special is that it exists I would dare philosophise. It is hard work and stressful being a financially successful woman in today's climate, and to find a place for relaxation that is entirely devoid of male presence is not easy. We've all tried various spa-facilities attempting to get away from the male influence on out world but to no avail. We've tried gym's and health clubs for only women and many other similar outlets where we might relax and truly be ourselves without the male viewing us, judging us by the way we present ourselves but whether we've been aware of it or not we have not achieved that goal. All while they have their gentlemen's clubs, their country clubs, sports bars, basically anything they want, Man-Caves spread across every major city, infesting them."
Cleopatra paused and took a deep breath followed by another sip of the tea. Perhaps she had sounded a little bitter regarding the way men spread their influence unquestioned, even in a post-#metoo world. Perhaps she was.

"Do not let the fancy decor and financial requisite to become a member fool you. Should you want to come here and sit on the couch gobbling down buckets of ice cream or KFC style chicken while binge-watching bachelor it is absolutely an option for you to do so. We also have poker nights that might even shame most male-centred poker nights in lewdness. There are a few rules, of course, but they are not many and basically once a full member you can do whatever you like here at the club. You can stay here, in one of our rooms, for as long as you like."
She took another sip of tea and changed her position on the couch, now relaxing back into the couch again, her knees falling apart into what could only be described as a very casual man-spread, exposing her crotch entirely to Claire, should she dare let her eyes wander to the offered view.
It was a pose that for most women were taboo, especially in public but also in their homes. It simply was not decent for a woman to expose her crotch so casually and obviously. It was often seen as an invitation to a sexual encounter.

She sat like that a while looking at the new recruit, sipping her tea.

(Sorry it's been a while)

The very casual nature in which Cleo stretched and exposed herself caused Claire to blink again in surprise. But she was right. Women were supposed to act a certain way, and men were given leeway to act in another. Why shouldn't they have a place of their own where they could let loose in ways open to their counterparts? She mulled this idea as she sipped her tea. Her own posture relaxed more - she realized that now she had nothing to prove (other than that she met the requirements to join in the first place) and there was a palpable relief that came from that.

The fact that Cleo stretched without so much as a care in the world was quite arousing. Claire wasn't quite sure what to do here? Was she supposed to ignore it mostly, as the place was supposed to be a bastion of freedom to do whatever you want? Or was what she wanted - to enjoy the view - also as important? She decided to split the difference, acting casual but sneaking the quick peek without worrying too much about getting caught. She started to think that she was going to like this place.

She stood and stretched, putting her body on display. "So what does this place have to catch a woman's attention? Other than what's already been discussed, which, let's be honest, is pretty damn plenty, isn't it?"

Cleopatra could feel Claire's eyes wander to her exposed crotch and to her breasts and she reciprocated in turn, letting her own eyes roam the prospect member's body with as much interest and as casually and as little care for being caught looking. It was certainly a body worth the time to look at, young and firm with all the right curves inn all the right places. It was easy to imagine her hands roaming where her eyes roamed, tracing the outline of the young woman's generous breasts, her soft sensitive skin and lightly let them brush over the nipples, the outline of which could be easily seen through the thin fabric of her bra. To let the tips of her fingers trace the skin downward exploring every outline of muscles, perhaps linger a while at the navel. Such a gorgeous navel she had, so perfectly enticing. The sight almost had Cleopatra blushing at her attraction to this part of the female body, perhaps more so than to the breasts or the young woman's shapely legs with apparently strong thighs.

As Claire began to relax more, taking in the general atmosphere of the room her legs began to part a little more giving Cleopatra a nice but still quite modest view of her crotch and a smile spread across her face. It was becoming obvious that the prospect member was starting to get the idea of what the club was all about, or at least mostly about. Then as she stood up and stretched her body, pushing her breasts out as if to display them Cleopatra sat back up and put the tea cup down.
"Well," she said and stood up as well, extending her hand inviting Claire to take it.
"We do have the most marvellous masseuses. Skilled hands, a soft but firm touch ... and if you want the most delicious tongues."
Cleopatra smiled and having taken Claire's hand began to lead her towards a solid dark oak door.
"In fact I have already asked them to prepare for your arrival and they are waiting for us."

Behind the door was a short corridor with doors on either side. Cleopatra knocked softly on the second door on the left and it was opened by a tal pale skinned woman with long silver blue hair wearing a pink kimono with a white floral pattern that only barely covered her large round breasts.
"This is Silver. The golden blonde behind her we call Gold but do not let their names fool you, they are both equally skilled in making a woman feel better than you have ever dared to imagine."

Claire knew when she was being watched. She also knew when she didn't mind, and this was one of those times. She shifted a little - All the better to see me with, Dear - and smiled. Images of how Cleo might look without the benefit of underwear, and how she might feel to the touch, slipped unbidden into Claire's thoughts. Damn, not in this place two minutes, and the woman was one invitation away from getting Claire into bed.

In one sense, that day was still in the future. In another - it came in the next twenty seconds. Claire rose, took the proffered hand, which was smooth and gentle, yet firm, and followed Cleopatra, taking in the decor. And Cleo's shapely rear. The money that must have gone into decorating the place (the club, not Cleo's ass) was unfathomable. Was that a real Picasso on the walls? But the riches in the room paled compared to what awaited her.

The room itself was simple. Just a white room with two padded massage tables. And two beautiful women. "Silver and Gold?" This kept getting more and more interesting. "So... I guess we just lie down... here?" She looked for Cleo for guidance here, the comment about tongues definitely having registered as her face went slightly red again, but all the same proceeded towards the table by which Silver was standing, as she was the one that Cleopatra had introduced her to, greeting the woman warmly with an offered handshake. What would come next was anyone's guess. With a smile she turned back and said, "I guess I'll rely on the expert here. I put myself in your capable hands." With a glance up at Silver, she added, "I suppose that goes double for your hands, doesn't it, Miss Silver?"

Cleopatra nodded in affirmation of Claire's assumption and approached the other table. Before laying down and placing her face in the softly padded cradle she removed what little clothes she wore. The bra first which when removed allowed her large but naturally firm breasts to drop ever so slightly. Next the black lace panties were slid down her shapely ass, slowly and carefully, almost seductively.

Meanwhile Gold had begun rubbing her hands with Champaca (white) scented oil, which she knew by years of experience to be Cleopatra's preference, in preparation.
"The usual Ms?" Gold asked once Cleopatra was comfortably in place on the table.
"The usual" Cleopatra replied softly and soon felt Gold's soft but perhaps unexpectedly strong hands begin to rub her shoulders and she let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

Waiting for Claire to lay down Silver took the opportunity to ask what her preferences were. She also explained that they had a varied selection of exclusive scented oils and described the effect of some of these such as for instance the relaxing effects of the Cannabis Flower oil and how it also helped with hormonal imbalance, something that made it very popular among the older members having passed through menopause. Silver made sure to assure Claire that this was of course not a reason for her to choose that particular oil but it also gave a slight sensation of inebriation. She also described the stress-relieving effects of the Frangipani Flower oil and lastly mentioned the Tuberose and Champaca oils' aphrodisiac properties adding that those two were among the more popular among the members. She also pointed out that the Champaca was Cleopatra's personal favourite.

Claire couldn't help but stare as Cleo shrugged off her clothes. The woman was intensely beautiful. Besides she had made it clear that she didn't mind when Claire looked. In fact, it very much seemed that while the atmosphere of the Lingerie Tearoom was to be the kind of place where women could let go without the pressures of being judged on their appearance and sexuality, it also appeared that part of the allure was the very freedom to appreciate one anothers' bodies. Anyway, the "When in Rome" principle applied here, so Claire didn't take too long in removing her own black lace bra, her ample if not so generous as Cleopatra's bosom heaving free, and then her panties, revealing her shaved nethers and pert, tight rear.

She laid face forward on the bed and turned to Silver. "I'm relatively new here, and not particularly well versed in the art, so I suppose I'll follow Ms. Cleopatra's lead." It was clear that Silver knew what she was doing, her hands both gentle and firm. Claire suppressed a contented sigh before she remembered that there was no reason to suppress in the first place, so she let it out. Soon thereafter, she was happily murmuring, "You definitely had the right idea bringing me here, Cleopatra." She hadn't been this relaxed in quite some time, but she had to note she also felt somewhat tingly. She supposed that was the oils doing there thing.

In between contented sighs, she tried to keep up some semblance of small talk. "So how long have you been a member here? Was it always this good?"

As Claire requested the same treatment and oil as Cleopatra Silver nodded and with that nod invited the young woman to disrobe and place herself face down on the table. In the meantime she prepared her hands with the fragrant oil, a scent that now filled the air of the room. She then began to massage Claire expertly, starting with the shoulders and moving down her back little by little towards her buttocks and thighs, slowly letting the oil be absorbed into the pale skin.
"Oh sometimes it feels like forever. I'm one of the founding members," Cleopatra replied and let out a deep, aroused, sigh as Gold ran her hands skilfully over her thighs, each time the golden-haired masseuse's thumbs closing in just a little more on the crevice formed where the thighs met the buttocks.
The scent of the Champaca oil starting to mix with another, deep earthy scent, the scent of female arousal.
"Initially it was just myself, Harry and Luna. We bought this place together and started our little secret ladies club. Today there are fourteen members, yourself not yet included," Cleopatra continued in a breathy voice as if each word was a soft moan.

Meanwhile Silver too had begun to let her hands explore higher and higher up on the inside of Claire's thighs, still firm and gentle.
"Just relax and let it happen. It might be the most exquisite thing you've experienced so far," Cleopatra advised the young prospect member and closing her eyes let out a much more intense moan as Gold's fingers had now found their way to the dewy petals of he vulva.
Cleopatra now also parted her legs, just enough to allow Gold access.

Claire simply followed the old dictum: "When in Rome." Apparently they sure had fun in Rome! Silver's progress was slow and interminable, and Claire found herself granting the talented woman access without even a second thought. The warm throbs starting in her nethers and pulsing through her body wouldn't have it any other way. And as the fingers probed, Claire began letting out sighs of her own, leading to cries and then moans."

Somewhere between pants, Claire managed to squeak out a definitive interest in becoming number fifteen. She didn't know anything she wanted as much. Of course, the question hung in the air amongst the desire and the pleasure: What would she have to do in order to get what she wanted here?

Silver used the offering of the parted legs to now focus her attention on the prospects wet folds, her sensitive pearl and even ventured to let a finger slip past the pulsing orifice. It wasn't a very deep penetration at first, just exploring the vestibule and the cluster of nerve endings convening there. It was obvious that she knew exactly what she was doing, how to elicit maximum arousal to instill maximum pleasure. While her one hand was busy massaging and provoking Claire's vagina her other hand was massaging her buttocks. Gold did very much the same with Cleopatra and soon the founding member and the prospect were moaning quite loudly until suddenly Cleopatra's voice moans turned first into a low growl and then rose to an almost inhuman howl as she orgasmed violently.

If Cleo's orgasm was low and throaty, Claire's came more like the higher pitched flues of an organ - reedy and pitchy. And come she did. To be honest, Claire didn't quite understand the etiquette in this situation, but Cleopatra's outburst was certainly enough to prompt Claire to release in turn, even were she able to resist Silver's expert ministrations, which she most definitely was not. Frankly, she was barely able to keep herself from falling off the table.

When it was done, Claire slowly turned her head to face Cleo, cheeks red and her body covered in sweat. In squeaky and breathy tones, she managed to eke out, "Is it always like this here? If so, I'm beginning to understand why you like it so much." The look on her face for all the exhaustion could definitely be classified as contented. In fact, her body now felt like it consisted entirely of Jello. Cleopatra had definitely chosen the ideal activity to introduce Claire to the wonder that was The Lingerie Tearoom.

Back
Top Bottom