Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Moony's Moody Muse

Moony

Moon
Hi there Bluemoon~

Long time no see. I have some time and hopefully the muse. But I'm back to try and cook up some new story lines and obsessions.

This is going to be my primary request thread for MM cravings. It's under heavy constructions since I've just returned but I really want to at least have a draft thread going!

WARNING! Beware, beware!
I love dark content. I'm a huge horror fan, I love toxic, twisted dynamics that would never fucking fly in real life. All my characters have trauma, and all of them have probably causes trauma too. Manipulation, obsession, possession, coercion, dub-con, and even sometimes non-con are all on the table for me. That won't always be my craving, but right now it is. I need something twisted.

I very much love in depth story lines and threads. That's some of my favorite writing to do, however. I'm going to hold off on putting plots out there. For now, we're going for vibes and pairings.

*Apocaylpse vibes
*Angels and demons, modern fantasy
*Authority X Rebel

I have some characters I plan to list out in my bank here. I love FC's! And have many favorites. Always excited to talk about that.

I am a switch, primarily right now I'm looking to write the sub role though. I do write tops though! But right now my cravings lean hard in the sub land.

Don't be shy to reach out. I'd love to discuss some fucked up story lines for some of the boys in my character bank!

Back
Top Bottom