Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SABL (Ashen Wolf x LittleCloud)

Too sloppy. That went for the both of them, as the pain throbbing along his side insisted in its own horrible way.

Still, it became readily clear to Sable that any of the criminals' deja vu must not have yielded any fruit. Otherwise Razz would've known that the most important thing when fighting with Sable was to always keep your eyes on him! "What you are--" The faunus suddenly slammed into the distracted criminal, scarlet eyes burning with, above all, annoyance as he growled: "--is a pain in my ass!"

Sable dug his soles into the snow, driving his full weight into the raccoon to send him staggering back, open for a blow to finish him off. Twilight's Fang rapidly extended outwards, and with a flurry of flakes as it sheared the ground, his halberd swung low, tracing a deadly arc from knee to his shoulder.

A shot from the rifle end had him following the momentum until he was back to back with Henrietta. "Who died and gave you the right to give me orders?" Sable scoffed, "If you want him awake, you oughta do it yourself."

Standard: All Out Power Attack Quick Maneuver vs Razz: 1D20+8 = [13]+8 = 21 DC28 Damage vs Toughness + Move Object 8 vs Razz: 1D20+8 = [17]+8 = 25 DC25 Trip vs Lowest of Athletics or Acrobatics
Move: Move to Henrietta
Condition: Bruised x2
Hero Points: 2

The criminally inclined faunus might have lost his cadre of bodyguards but growing up in rough and tumble world of the Mantle underworld still left him well versed in the arts of self preservation, whether that was dodging a bottle in a bar fight or the deadly halberd of an angry Sable! Having only just managed to bring his flagging aura under control Razz let Sable's momentum carry him back before kipping up on his own just clear of the finishing blow, a spray of snowflakes covering his body instead of his own blood.

Outnumbered but sensing an argument brewing between his two opponents, he quickly decided that discretion was the better part of valour and turned to bolt, fancying his chances with the cold and the monsters over a pair of armed (and he was pretty sure crazy) combatants.

"You want their names?" Henri snapped back, meeting her leader's gaze with an ease and confidence he'd never seen her muster before, gesturing to their surroundings with her black blade "I don't know if you've noticed but we're not in Atlas any more, some asshole in a suit patting you on the head and calling you 'Leader' doesn't mean shit out here."

Razz
Standard+Move
Flee

Henrietta
Standard
Ready an Action to headbutt Sable if she doesn't like his response
Move N/A

Status
Sable
Bruised x2
Sal Staggered/INCAPACITATED/Bruised x1
Razz Fatigued/Bruised x3
Henrietta Fatigued

Henrietta had met his gaze, but all her bluster would earn her was Sable's unamused mien. If he hadn't been armed and ready to fight, there was no doubt that his arms would be similarly crossed. He'd lived through his fair share of being yelled at by stronger, scarier girls than Henrietta. It would take far more than a black sword and a sudden attitude adjustment to throw him off his game, and while he might not have known how why she was acting out, he knew under all that bluster was a gooey, bullyable center.

And here he thought he and Henrietta were going to get along. It was a shame it turned out everyone in his team had some kind of screw loose somewhere.

Unbothered by her rambling, Sable glanced over his shoulder. Razz was basically dead and Sal might as well have been. He could take his time disciplining his errant teammate before chasing the bugger down like a foxhound after quarry. Or even better: getting Henrietta to do it for him, just like he'd ordered. This was no longer a matter of pragmatism, after all. This was a matter of pride.

The Mantlesian underworld and their Atlesian overseers were different in many ways, but in this respect, they were more similar than they were different. Strict hierarchies, visible and invisible, governed both worlds. Insubordination was to be punished, lauded only in the case of success at the cost of your leader's failure. And as far as Sable was concerned, he stood at the very top of this team, unrivaled and undaunted. Not because Ironwood said so, but because he was just better a trio of students who didn't know a thing or two about fighting with their lives on the line. The weight on his back, around his neck, demanded it.

"Yeah, we're not in Atlas anymore," Sable turned back to face her, scarlet eyes matching her furious gaze. The vague, unspoken threat hung in the air, and like gunslingers at a stand off, neither opted to make the first move until each calculation was completed perfectly. True to her words, they were well outside city limits. It made him wonder: just how far did the chain on his leash go, exactly? And how far did he think they'd let him stretch it in these circumstances? It wouldn't be the first time he'd played chicken with the Atlesian government. He doubted it would be the last.

"Like I give a shit what suit nominated anyone. Right now I only need one name to call me leader," Sable grunted, jabbing Henrietta's shoulder with his finger. The head of his halberd jabbed the snow next to her ankles, ready to sweep her at a moment's notice. "Yours. Now are you going to be a good girl and play nice, or am I going to have to bend you over my knee?"

Move: Taunt vs Insight or Will: 1D20+10 = [18]+10 = 28 DC 28 vs Insight or Will. If you think his Attractive 2 is active here, then go ahead and add it to this.
Standard: Ready an Action to use Quick Maneuver to bring her to her knees if he doesn't like her answer. Prerolling: Quick Maneuver vs Henrietta: 1D20+8 = [11]+8 = 19 DC23 Damage vs Toughness + Move Object (Trip) vs Henrietta: 1D20+8 = [15]+8 = 23 DC 23 Trip vs Lowest of Athletics or Acrobatics

While Razz continued to flee further and further away Sable and Henri's egos continued to clash with neither of them willing to give an inch to the other, after all Sable was rightfully her leader but the girl that stood in front of him bristled at the assumption that she would simply fall in line without the faunus boy earning it first. This all came to a head predictably when Henri took issue with Sable's tone and answered his ultimatum by slamming her forehead in to his face hard enough to be felt through his aura and still standing he struck out with his halberd, dinging her own barrier but leaving her standing. When all was said and done the pair of them were both were a little bit worse for wear but Henri was nowhere near ready to budge just yet.

"That answer you question?" She replied, bringing her black blade up into a ready position and fixing him with another annoyingly cocky and confident look "You know what? I was going to play nice but if you really want to lose a dick measuring contest with a girl then I guess that's what we're going to do."

Unfortunately for Sable, a suddenly violent and insubordinate teammate wasn't the only thing he had to worry about, when he made to sweep with his weapon a tingle ran down his spine and an almost inaudible mechanical hum reached his canine ears, it looked like he was about to get his answer about that chain. Right now it was only a warning, friendly fire happened, things could get heated, mistakes happened, but the Atlasian government was not one to tolerate mistakes more than once...

Razz
Standard+Move
Flee

Henrietta
Standard
Ready an Action to attack Sable if she doesn't like his response
Move N/A

Status
Sable
Bruised x3
Sal Staggered/INCAPACITATED/Bruised x1
Razz Fatigued/Bruised x3
Henrietta Fatigued/Bruised x1

An indignant growl slipped through Sable's lips like a curse. A curse not just against Henrietta, whose sudden personality change was the final straw upon his overburdened back, or against Atlas, whose looming presence was a constant blot upon all his well-laid plans for a more comfortable life, but against both at once, powerless all the same. "Funny. I didn't know you were a comedian."

'Playing nice', what a joke! Had she really been content to play nice, they wouldn't be in this situation. And had he figured out how to avoid Atlas' unwanted interference, then it would've been real simple to put her in her place in the only language both of them were very fluent in. But those were just excuses, and at the end of the day, he had to make a decision here and now. Each signal from his aching forehead was like the whisper of a shoulder-devil while the hum of his collar held a proverbial gun to the back of his head like a particularly well-armed angel.

'Brothers above, being a reasonable person is a fucking headache.' His eyes darted to her battle-ready stance. It was pretty obvious she was gearing up to smack him again. He rolled his eyes. 'Fuck it. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.'

His semblance activated, invisibly acting upon his belligerent partner's mind. Atlas didn't know he could do this, so he wanted to keep it in his back pocket, but you know what they say about desperate times...

"The hell do you think you're doing? No fuckin' wonder nobody calls you the leader." Sable gestured at her. "What? You think you can just smack people around if you don't like what they have to say? Don't be an idiot. Put that thing away before you do something dumb."

The irony of his words was not lost on him.

Move Action: Taunt: 1D20+10 = [20]+10 = 30 (Does this system even do Crit Successes?)
Standard: Subtle (Exotic Senses) and Insidious Sustained Cumulative Perception 8 (Entranced, Compelled, Controlled): DC 18 vs Will

[/hider]

This made it the second time that Sable had fought one of his teammates but this was a world away from the (mostly) controlled and cordial sparring that he'd done with Meg back at the academy. The obvious point being that the frozen tundra of mantle was far more inhospitable than a nice air condition Atlasian gym but more than that was the girl's fighting style, gone was the elegant and measured technique of 'Miss Aegean', the girl with the black sword ran on nothing more than savagery and instinct.

"Oh it is going to be so fun to watch you try and keep your insides inside." Henri shot back, neither of them willing to give an inch to the other in their clash of wills, clearing the space between them in an instant and lashing out with her blade. Aura was a powerful defence for those who had mastered it, a bulwark made of a huntsman's very soul to protect them from harm, but it wasn't perfect and Henri knew it. A sufficiently powerful or well targeted attack could breach it in a single hit and hurt the squishy huntsman inside, she didn't actually want to kill Sable, that would mean the end of the fragile truce she had with her other half but letting him bleed out a little before she helped him would be a nice way to set the tone for their relationship.

Of course the best laid plans of faunus and men often went awry and Sable's aura held strong against the worst of her attack, which was annoying but only a small setback, she had no way of knowing what would happen next. Sable's Semblance wormed its way inside her mind and for all her confidence and bluster it quickly crumbled under the assault, her cocky mouth finally falling silent and her arms going limp at her side, she was wide open for a counter-attack but more importantly her mind was pliant and open for whatever orders the faunus wanted to fill her with.

There was no argument any more of who her leader really was.

Sable darted back a half-a-pace, an insufficient distance to dodge the blow completely, but certainly enough to diminish her mutilating blow into a shallow cut incapable of penetrating the defenses of his sturdy soul. Pale crackles diffused across his stomach, sending pain shooting through his nerves--enough to give him pause, but not enough to take him down. "Don't say I didn't warn you," Sable quipped, matching the girl's savage gaze, his words an ironic echo of her own. "It's going to be so much fun putting you in your place, bitch."

The faunus made no attempts at offense or defense, which should have been Henrietta's warning that something was very wrong. But whether or not she realized Sable still had a trump card up his sleeve no longer mattered; caught within the mindscape of his semblance, the only thing that would matter to her was Sable's will. With his once-vivacious opponent reduced to limp arms and a distant gaze, it was plainly clear to him that his semblance had its hooks in her. So, now that he was finally able to air out his grievances freely to the winter wind, Sable took a deep breath and boldly declared his true feelings to the world:

"Fuck!"

"Where the hell was that during the entrance exam?" He grumbled rhetorically at blank-minded Henrietta. Brothers, he was more sore than he'd ever been in a long time! No doubt Lilac and Wanda would be cheering about adding to his undefeated streak if they were here, but any fight that made him feel like he was sparring with Argent again wasn't a win in his book. His hand ducked to his side, massaging away the pain in his bruised intercostals. Glancing to hypnotized Henrietta, Sable pondered what he might do with his vulnerable teammate. Razz was long gone, Sal was incapacitated, and their teammates... "Yo Seaweed. It was a rough crowd, but everything's under control," Sable lied into his Scroll. He didn't want any interruptions. "We'll be back when we finish cleaning up here. Sit tight. Sable out."

"Alright, now what should I do with you, Miss Pain-in-my-Ass?" the faunus turned to the brown-haired girl, stroking his chin thoughtfully. Striking her down was out of the question, and moreover, he wanted something more permanent. There was no way he could excuse a subordinate turning her blade against him without extracting a pound of flesh.

As his gaze settled on her face, distant as her expression may have been, Sable paused. Henrietta was a girl who always looked down. Always hidden behind the circular rims of her glasses, Sable never really noticed just how pretty she could be when she held her head high. His attention drifted further down, over her drab, modest outfit, and as his eyes wandered along the edge of her tattered skirt, a wicked idea struck him. He took out his scroll, navigating to the camera function.

"Listen to me."

His voice didn't sound any different than usual, and yet, it was so much more commanding than before. The words themselves seemed to burrow into the recesses of her mind, coiling around her senses. The winter winds would seem to fade away; all she could hear now was the wolf's call, beckoning her to follow his will. His red eyes seemed to glow a vivid scarlet, a vision seen only to her as his voice became one with her thoughts.

Raise your skirt and answer me.

His grip around her mind loosened just a touch, only enough for her personality to resurface while it carried out his will. Meanwhile, Sable hit record.

"Who's the leader here, Henrietta?" the faunus inquired smugly. The answer was obvious to all of them, and even if the belligerent girl wanted to contest it, she could only give one answer: his answer.

"Are you a bad girl, Henrietta?" She'd been insubordinate, she'd tried to kill him, and she let the other one get away. There was no way she wasn't a bad girl, right? It only made sense. "What did you do wrong this time?"

"Don't worry. I know you're a good girl deep down," He reached out and stroked her cheek. A deadly smile flashed at the girl buried beneath the impenetrable layers of his hypnosis. No matter how angry or sad or confused she got, her chance for escape had long since passed. She was too enraptured by his voice and enthralled by thoughts he gave her. "And what would a good girl do to make it up to her leader?"

She would suck his dick, obviously.

"She wouldn't let me out~" The empty doll that had been the girl that had been Henrietta Bronze spoke up in response to Sable's hypothetical question, a small smirk forming on her lips even as her voice kept a distant and far away quality. Speaking of things that were far away it seemed like he wouldn't have to worry about any sort of sudden interruptions from the others, his Scroll rolling on to messages after a few moments without a response, giving him all the time he wanted to toy with his prey.

With her leader's Semblance sunk into her mind there wasn't much more she could do than obey his first command, letting go of her blade and dropping it on to the snowy ground with a muffled thud as she reached for the hem of her skirt. Had the situation been any different she would have been utterly mortified but right now that was neither here nor there, she might not have had the strict exercise regime or hyperactive metabolism of her teammates, giving her a softer figure than the other two girls but she was still training to be a huntress and they weren't exactly known to be out of shape.

"You are." Came her reply, revealing her tight-covered legs to the scarlet gaze of her leader and to the unblinking eye of his recording device, the line of her panties just visible through the dark material.

"So bad~" He'd let her have enough of her personality back that her voice had lost its dreamy quality and little of the confidence that she had shown before begun to seep back in "I didn't wait for you to turn your back before I jumped you."

"You have no idea." Was her last reply, nuzzling back against his hand like a house cat, a far cry from the dangerous beast she had been earlier, before she sunk to her knees in front of him. Hands that would happily have strangled him minutes ago nimbly worked to undo his belt and expose his cock to the cold air and then without hesitation the heir to the Bronze family empire parted her lips and wrapped them around his member, clumsily bobbing up and down along his with all the enthusiasm that his power could make her muster.

"Maybe next time I should have you dress in something sexier for me," Sable mused, zooming the camera in to capture her soft curves and scandalous pose in all the detail he could. The faunus didn't know why he expected Henrietta to have sexy underwear. Maybe it was because of how modest the mousey student presented herself juxtaposed against the wildness of her deep-seated fury. He wasn't disappointed, though. The cute, plain panties shone beneath her tights were alluring in their own way, like a priceless treasure salted away by the proud and the meek alike, a sight normally forbidden to all but her most trusted companion... which he most assuredly was not. At least not from where he was standing.

"Please. I would've brought you to your knees either way," Sable sneered, radiating smugness from every pore as she nestled her cheek against his palm. Though their aura neutralized the hazardous effects of Atlas' biting cold, it still left a reddish tinge on their cheeks, almost like a blush. He snickered at the thought: here was Henrietta Bronze, heiress to the Bronze Family and attempted murderess, reduced to little more than a blushing plaything despite... No, even with all her bluster. More than simply rendering her into a vapid doll, it was twisting hearts like this that brought him the most satisfaction. Even with her personality brought to the surface, the faunus acted fearlessly, bringing his hand around to scratch under her chin like a favorite pet. "But that's exactly what you need, isn't it? A strong leader to show you just how to serve."

She'd have to agree, of course. He'd make sure of it, just like he made sure to bring her to her knees, right in front of the tent straining his pants.

"That so? Then why don't you give me an idea of just how good you can be?" Sable challenged, directing the camera down to the short-haired brunette attentively undoing his belt, unbuttoning his belt, unzipping his fly, and finally....

"Tch."

Aura blunted the cutting chill, but Sable couldn't help but think this would've been a lot better in a place that was a bit warmer. At least his mild discomfort made for a nice visual on camera: his long, stiff dick looming over the pretty heiress' face. Sable'd always been a well-endowed wolf, so he was curious how the heroine of his home film would contend with her intimidating new opponent. Without hesitation, Henrietta's lips brushed against his tip and parted to accept his turgid rod into her mouth. He let out a contented sigh. A bit warmer, indeed.

Sable combed a hand through her hair, drawing her chestnut locks into a fist at the back of her head. Soft, slick sounds drifted into the winter wind as she filled her mouth with something much more pleasant than empty threats. Still, it wasn't all perfect paradise. Hers was a clumsy blowjob, with more enthusiasm than skill. His tip hit the back of her throat, leaving much of his length unattended to. Her tongue lay limp at the floor of her mouth, and occasionally her teeth would graze his shaft, a tell-tale sign of a tired jaw or an inexperienced lover. Often both.

"Brothers, it's like you've never sucked a cock before, Henrietta," Sable scolded sarcastically. It served him right for not getting into specifics with a girl so obviously inexperienced with any sort of romantic intimacy (for a given value of romance, he supposed). He decided to remedy that, altering the terms of his order. "You can't just suck all the time. You've gotta use your tongue, too. Don't forget the balls, either. And less teeth. You think you're Meg or something?"

Commands, voiced and unvoiced, plucked at the strings of her pliant mind, urging her not simply to please him, but to worship him. To lavish long, affectionate licks along his shaft and shower kisses upon his warm, tender flesh; to admit her weakness, her submission and to shower praises upon her leader and his long, thick cock; and of course to take in his magnficent rod between her lips, all the way to the base, just for the chance to earn even a little taste of the hot cum weighing down his heavy balls.

Last edited:
Guided by the hand holding the back of head and the powerful semblance keeping her mind soft and compliant, Henri took each and every one of her leader's commands to heart. She ignored the biting chill that was all around them, she ignored how uncomfortable it was kneeling on the freezing cold ground, all that mattered to her now was to please the man who towered before her, physically and mentally.

If she had anything to say to his scolding she wasn't exactly in a position to reply right now but the eyes looking up at him like a pet being scolded by its master told Sable everything that he needed to know. Forcing back her gag reflex as she felt his intruding member hit the back of her throat she dutifully pulled back, slowly dragging her tongue along its length until only the sensitive remained in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before pulling back completely.

"You think fish face would do this for you?" She purred, burying her face between her leader's legs again and letting his cock steal her first kiss, burying it in loving attention from her soft lips before pushing down further and giving his balls the same tender treatment. Settling in to a steady rhythm she alternated between the two until she seemed satisfied with her work and with one final kiss she took him back in to her mouth, her throat bulging out obscenely as she ignored her body's own objections and pushed herself even further.

Anything to satisfy her wonderful leader.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I might just have to find a collar for you," Sable sneered, sliding his hand around to scratch at the back of her ears like a pet. Henrietta was obedient and overly-attached on her better days, so imagining the bespectacled girl with a collar fit snugly around her throat and the reigns of a leash between her lips came naturally. A pretty pet heiress, just for him. Sable reckoned that a tail plug and a pair of ears would complete that fantasy quite nicely, as well. "Mm...!" he hummed, appreciating the way she gagged just a bit too much. "Doesn't that sound fun?"

Of course it did, his semblance suggested, latching onto to the deep-seated desires salted away in the heiresses mind and leaving new ones where none yet existed. Whatever feelings she felt towards him before then, her first friend, were drawn out, amplified, and twisted as needed.

"Shit," Sable groaned. Her hot, wet tongue dragged along his shaft until only the tip remained to encircle his sensitive head, lapping up beads of precum like lollipop. The chill air on his saliva-coated dick was unpleasant as before--especially without the effects of his soothing semblance to banish away the discomfort--but the the shot of Henrietta lolling his cockhead in her mouth looked and felt absolutely perfect. "Who knows? I might have the entire team both wrapped around my finger by the end of the school year," Sable half-joked. He let his words linger for emphasis, knowing full well that his brazen statement had been caught on camera in 4k resolution on the same film that demonstrated that future was within the realm of possibility. "I'm sure everyone could benefit from a little bit of 'teamwork', don't you think?"

Whether it was his semblance or her growing arousal, something was telling her that she wanted to stick a hand down her pants.

"That's it..." he encouraged stiffly, "We'll make a good girl out of you yet." Henrietta's soft lips pressed against his tender flesh, leaving a warm trail of affection from tip to balls and back again. At first, they were light and unfamiliar--a clear symptom of her inexperience--but as she settled into a neat rhythm, attentive to the ways he sighed and shuffled, skill started to come naturally. "Congrats on your first kiss," he jeered, as her lips settled on his tip. She wouldn't remember today, of course. So he didn't feel bad about it, not that he would've felt so awful in the first place. "Maybe one day I'll let you have it properly."

"Argh. Damn..." With a final kiss, the length of his erection pushed past the seal of Henrietta's lips, along her tongue, and into her throat. His grip on the scroll tightened and faltered, muscles tensing from the tight warmth of her throat squeezing his cock, struggling to handle the suffocating tightness. Brothers, it had been too long since he'd indulged like this. Atlas was way too stuffy. He brought the camera down, getting a good view of the obscene bulge along her neck as it ebbed and flowed with each effort. "Wow," he commentated, "You're getting good at this, Rich Girl. I oughta do this with you more often."

Even with his hypnosis active, it was clear Henrietta was struggling to fit anymore inside, and unfortunately, there was still some cockmeat left unloved. Honestly, it was hard to resist the urge to just force her down, semblance or no. Although it wasn't as if he had to resist anymore...

Oh, fuck it.

He tightened the fist at the back of her head and pushed. He pushed her head, his hips, and her limits alike. All the way down, until her nose touched his groin, letting her breathe in his addictive scent in full. "Brothers, that hits the spot," he groaned, loosening her grip to let her breathe. That was almost enough to tip him over the edge. "Forget Fish Face. Let's see if you can do that for me."

She could. No, she would. Until he finally saw fit to gift her his virile bounty...

Henri didn't know what exactly was going through her leader's mind at the best of times and right now she had far more important things to be occupying herself with than his ideas of his own little domesticated heiress but she still managed to let slip another obedient "Yes~." in between her latest round of worshipful kisses, tilting her head just enough to give him better access to her ears without breaking contact for even a second, utterly putty in his hands.

Swirling her tongue across the tip of his cock as if it was the most delicious treat in the world images of her and teammates, all stripped naked and kneeling in front of Sable on the floor of their dorm flashed through her mind. Proud 'Miss Aegean' and free-spirited Lilac both just as eager as her to serve their leader and she didn't know whether it was these thoughts or something else but even as she settled in to her pleasurable rhythim one hand began to drifted lower before vanishing between her legs. A few seconds later Sable's scroll picked up the sound of tearing fabric as overeager fingers found their way through her tights and passed those plain white panties, her hips rolling forward and impaling themselves on a slender pair of digits while a satisfied moan escaped her lips, vibrating her tongue against the underside of his cock. She might not have ever wanted to admit it (she didn't even like to so much as get changed in front of other people, hiding herself away in one corner of the dorm even after Sable had been ejected) but at least half of her would admit it had been far too long since she'd mustered up the courage to indulge her own shameful urges.

It was almost enough to make her forget where she was for the moment, lost in the pleasure she was both giving and receiving, but that wasn't going to last. Feeling Sable's grip tighten on the back of her head she barely had a second to register what was going on before he brutally pushed her down, violating her throat and sending her body in to spasms of panic as it tightened around his invading member, eyes wide and arms flailing uselessly at her side while she struggled to breath.

It was only when his grip loosened again that Sable's semblance managed to assert dominance over whatever survival instinct he had managed to momentarily stir, if this is what he wanted then it was what she was going to do, he was her leader and good girl's followed orders.

"Mm~ I guess academics isn't the only thing you pick up quick. Keep up the good work and I really will have to buy you a present when we go off campus this weekend~" Sable teased, content to keep basking in the heiress' dutiful affections while he let the suggestion linger in the air. The way her tongue glided over his tip was almost as hypnotic as his voice, and the way she moaned into him... "Fuck, that's good."

At the sound of tearing stockings drew the camera's attention aside and below.

"What do we have here? I didn't take you for the daring type, Rich Girl." Sable smirked, unseen behind the camera's gaze. The angle kind of sucked from his point of view, but it conveyed the scene well: the pretty heiress, dress hiked up, pantyhose torn and fingers knuckle-deep into her own dripping quim. That thought that particular bit of clothing damage would be difficult to explain crossed his mind, and was subsequently discarded. Who cared what the others thought? Her ankle-skirt was more than long enough to hide the evidence anyway. "Or maybe you like the idea of people seeing the naughty side of you?"

"I know you love showing me, at least." He brought the camera back up. As much as he'd love a good video of Henrietta jilling herself, all the attention on her hands meant missing out on the dreamy expressions across her pretty little face. He could practically see the hearts in her eyes as she savored his rod like a favorite treat, eyes matching intimately for but an instance. That look would've been enough to make him stiffen again if he weren't so hard already.

And all that undivided attention only made it so much more satisfying to see her eyes widen in panic. As it turned out, Henrietta could do it for him, even if she didn't know she could. For a moment, he was almost worried he'd broken the hypnosis, but when Henrietta's gasping lips wrapped around his cock once more and her once-desperate hand fell back to her groin, compliant as ever, he knew he still had the heiress wrapped around his finger.

Hand in her hair and her face in the camera, Sable pushed in and out, back and forth, repeatedly, making a mess over his crotch and her clothes, spilling drool over the two of them every time his cock swabbed her throat. Whether he was being more gentle with her, or whether she had gotten used to the oral abuse, it wouldn't seem so hard to breathe anymore. Long strokes out succored her lungs while stiff thrusts in stole her breath and bulged her neck.

"Mmph! Afraid your jaw's gonna be a bit sore when--Nn!--you wake up from this dream," Sable grunted, "But I'd say you don't have a--Mm, damn!--problem with that, eh? There's nothing more you love than making me happy. Oh...!" Tremors rumbled through his voice and knees alike. At this point, holding her head close was as much for support as it was to fit his fat dick down, down, down her hard-working throat.

The faunus tipped his head back. He could feel every tense flex of her throat as she worked to swallow his shaft; as she worked to service him. It all satisfied a certain impulse, deep in his spirit, like an itch that he didn't even know was there. Now he couldn't hold back his moans. They loudly, frantically, breathlessly escaped his own mouth faster than he could restrain them. "Shit, I'm gonna cum," he warned, gripping her bob as tightly as he could while his pace grew more and more desperate. Thoughts flew through his mind at breakneck pace. He couldn't leave any evidence on her face or her clothes. So cumming in her mouth was just the responsible thing to do, wasn't it? "And you're going to swallow it all down, or else I won't let you cum with those little fingers of yours, got it?"

Sable pulled back just enough to unload his pent-up load all over Henrietta's sweet tongue and down her vulgar little throat, and packed in just a bit more with a few finishing thrusts. "Y'know, fuck being a good girl. You're a naughty little bitch," he groaned, letting his cock slip out of her mouth. "But that's okay. As long as you're my bitch." Thick strings of saliva and semen connecting her lips and tongue to his twitching member, and the last few spurts of cum splattered warmly and wetly over her forehead, cheek, and nose.

"Now for the last shot of our little video..." Sable raised the camera like he was going to take a selfie. He placed a hand on the side of her head, pulling her face right up against his member. "Strike a pose or throw up some peace signs or something for me, will you? And don't forget to say just how grateful you are that you have a leader like me."

As the wave of panic from her sudden lack of oxygen began to fade and Henri began to breath through her nose while her leader plundered her tight throat, she dutifully returned to her work, letting his hand and the sound of his grunts and groans guide how to best please him. She had all but forgotten that she was on camera by now, all that really mattered to her muddled mind was worshipping the cock that dominated her senses and the desperate heat her free hand was stoking between her legs, her hips bucking shamelessly back and forth against her fingers, drawing a stream of evermore unladylike gaps and moans from her lips that floated away on the cold wind.

All of a sudden Sable's words snapped her out of her fugue and she looked almost as panicked as she had when he had cut off her breathing, there was no doubt in her mind that he could deny her the release that she craved, he was her leader, he could do whatever wanted and right now if he'd told her the only way she was going to cum was to tear her uniform to shreds and walk back to the dorm naked she'd have done it.

When he pulled back from him she was quick to nod frantically in agreement, blurting out a panicked "All of it!" before holding her mouth open and sticking out her tongue to receive his load, greedily swallowing every last drop that she could, even leaning forward to clean the last few errant drops from the tip of his cock until the camera was pushed in to her face again and her flush cheeks were forced up against his cock. Henri didn't really know how to pose for anything other than stern family portraits but luckily Sable's instructions were enough for her to throw up a clumsy peace sign with her free hand.

"Sable...Sable's the best leader a naughty b-bitch like me could ever have...!" She informed the camera between moans and grunts of her own, teetering on the edge of a release that only he could give her and desperately hoping that her performance had been enough for her to earn it.

"Attagirl~" Sable grinned, proudly patting Henrietta's reddened cheek. Despite everything, she'd followed his instructions perfectly. Granted, it was through no will of her own, but Sable wouldn't let that stop him from basking in the pleasure of another conquest. Brothers, he missed this. The sense of control was downright addicting, especially now. Not only was it the first time in a while that he could breathe without asking permission from the Atlesian Council, but he also had a beautiful girl on her knees, eager to please her newfound master. Even if all his plans had spiralled into chaos, he could proudly say he couldn't have planned things better if he tried.

"What do you think, Henri? Do you think you've earned it?" Sable teased. He'd already resolved to let her release; now he was just dragging it out a few more painful seconds, just to watch her squirm and beg a bit more. It was so hot seeing her submit to him like that; who could blame him? Regardless of her answer, he continued: "Well, I am the best, after all. What kind of leader would I be if I didn't let my precious Henri finally cum? So listen closely to my command..."

He whispered into her ear.

"Cum for me, Henrietta."

The mental block disappeared in an instant, melted away by the same voice that had shackled her in the first place. All her pent up lust released in a single, beautiful moment caught in 4K on his scroll's camera. After all that time and all those hypnotic words, her orgasm would not be a peak gently crested, it would be overshot.

Although the material he had on his scroll was probably enough to keep the little heiress in line, Sable couldn't help but to think that maybe a second layer of insurance was necessary here. So before he was willing to relinquish Henrietta's will, he issued a final command, one with deeper designs on her psyche: "Listen: before you get any funny ideas about stabbing me in the back again, don't forget that your heart belongs to me."

Long term manipulation like the kind he was doing here was a bit of a tricky prospect, but he knew ways to work around his semblance's limitations. In this case, it was just amplifying what was already there; he saw the way she blushed and how flustered she acted around him. His command wouldn't stop her from getting mad at him or even wanting to kill him, but when she did, she'd find herself too smitten to act upon it. Dictating the exact interpretation her personality would settle upon at the time was impossible without direct intervention, though. Sable cracked a grin. What was the saying? 'Love conquers all'?

Ah, right. Speaking of...

Sable walked off, scanning the floor for Henri's glasses. No amount of forced amnesia could hide the tear in her stockings and the slickness on her fingers, but perhaps he could use the inevitable confusion to his advantage here. When he found the cast off spectacles, he picked them up. Then he snapped his fingers, deactivating his hypnosis. What Henrietta would find when she came to was Sable walking out of the treeline towards her, and herself in a shameful state: hands up her skirt, stockings torn, and jaw aching.

"I finally found your glasses."

"Please!" Henri nodded eagerly, teetering on the brink of madness as Sable continued to tease her until finally he leant forward and whispered those three little words she had been so desperate to hear. In an instant a dam broke inside of her and the heat her fingers had been so feverishly stoking in her core exploded outwards, flooding every part of her with an overwhelming pleasure that sent her tumbling on to her back, lying in the cold snow with a blissful smile on her face.

Lying there, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm Henri's mind was easy prey for one final command and her leader's words sank in without resistance, tempering the borderline feral nature of her other half with something new. How would her wild and unchained id cope with these strange new feelings next time it fought her way to the surface and would it actually save Sable's hide? Only time would tell.

Then with a snap of his fingers it was all over, Henri bolting upright in the snow and taking in her surroundings with a growing look of panic on her face. Her clothes were torn, there was an unconscious Sal lying not to far from them and a strange sword she'd never seen before lying in the snow, she didn't even register where her hand hand been when she came to, scrambling to her feet and rushing towards the only thing she recognised, Sable.

"What did she do?! Did she hurt anyone?! Did she hurt you?! Don't listen to anything she said!" This was the Henri he recognised, anxiety ridden and apologetic to a fault, almost throwing herself against him to stay standing as she began to hyperventilate.

Henrietta gripped at Sable's clothes with white-knuckled fists. Riddled with panic and anxiety, her words slurred into each other, and then into gasping, breathless incomprehensibility.
He was pretty sure she was going to start crying, too, if he didn't do anything. Seesh. Flapping threats, begging for release, and now whimpering about her worries--even if he hadn't just facefucked her into submission, Sable would've wagered her mouth was getting a bit overused.

Naturally, Sable had expected some level of panic from the jumpy young heiress, so an expression of dull surprise and mild bemusement was all he was willing to muster, a very simple: "Oh?"

Henrietta's stammering did not go unnoticed by his keen hearing, though. They--that is to say, Henrietta-Now and Henrietta-Before--didn't have distinct personages, but distinct memories as well. She'd tipped her hand, and Sable wasn't nearly generous enough not to capitalize on the opportunity. And in this case, honesty just might be the best policy after all. One Henrietta was too worried about her lack of control, while the other side wasn't worried enough about her lack of control. It was plainly clear that what both Henriettas needed was a strong, guiding hand from a handsome wolf faunus.

So he brought his hands to her skirt-covered hips and slapped her hard on the ass. In a collarless world, he might've just slapped her straight, but one line on his rap sheet was plenty for today. "Look at me," he ordered firmly, snapping his fingers next to his face and refusing to give her mind enough time to latch back onto her panic. "You're okay. I'm okay. The only one not okay is the big lug over there--" He thumbed to the unconscious figure of Sal. "--and his buddy, who you let go because you were too busy trying to stab me."

"But I'll forgive you, since you didn't know better," he smiled, steadying her with both hands before sliding her glasses back into place. "Besides, I was more than capable of making sure she was..." He cracked a grin, amused by his own turn of phrase. "...a very good girl."

"So just listen to me from now on, alright?" He brushed strands of disheveled hair from her brow and snow from her shoulders. "I'm the best leader ever, after all. Now, do you want to tell me what all that was about?"

Henri clung on to Sable like a drowning woman on a raft as she gasped for breath and tried to bring her anxiety under control, her mind was still racing and her head was still spinning but at the very least her leader was something real and physical that she could trust, right?

Sable holding her still in front of him and delivering a firm slap to her rear was enough to jolt her out of her spiral with a yelp, giving him just the opening that he needed to capture her attention with the snapping of his fingers and as she listen to his voice her breathing slowly returned to normal. She was fine, he was fine, nobody else had seen what had happened and it looked like her other side hadn't done anything too...wait she'd tried to stab him?!

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I...I...I..." She was on the verge of descending into another fit of panic when Sable steadied her again. She was so relieved just to have her glasses back that she didn't even register his odd choice of words, hanging her head in shame and unable to meet his gaze. Still something of the proper Atlasian girl in there after everything that happened and a blush coloured her cheeks as brushed a strand of her hair back behind her ears.

"It's my Semblance..." She mumbled after a few long moments of silence "...it's like...there's a book, about a man with two souls. Do you know it?"

"..."

It was Sable's turn to be silent, but he liked to think he was projecting a kind of strong, stoic silence as opposed to the awkward, nervous silence of his partner. A book about a man with two souls did not ring a single bell. In fact, most fiction books did not ring any bells. Sable had never been big on leisure reading. He was more of a 'movie of the book'-kind of guy--if he was aware there was even a book it was based off, at least.

Of course, he wouldn't just go out and say all that. Clearly it was a popular enough story that she believed he could've heard of it, but not popular enough that she assumed he would've heard of it. He didn't want to seem uncultured! Urgh! Now he was getting embarrassed! Good thing Henrietta wasn't looking his way.

"Obviously," the pauper answered. He seemed almost offended by the idea that he hadn't read whatever book she was talking about. It was about a man with two souls. Pretty self-explanatory premise right there. Easy enough to bluff. "So, what? You're saying you've got another soul in there?"

He poked her heart.

Henri squeaked as he poked her in the chest, her heart was still beating like crazy but at least she was stable enough now that it didn't send her off in to another anxiety attack, just tilting her head downwards for a second to look at his finger and then following back up again to meet his gaze, nodding in the affirmative.

"She's so angry..." She faltered for a second, remembering the first time she had become aware of her other half, finding a video message on her scroll that she didn't remember recording taunting her and saying things that had brought her to tears, hurling the device across the room. "I try and keep her out for as long as I can but it's hard sometimes, my parents thought that maybe the Academy could help me shut her out forever but I don't think that I can..."

She fidgeted on the spot uncomfortably for a moment, it simply wasn't in her nature to ask things of other people, she was a wallflower and a doormat but this was important and she look to her leader pleadingly with her big soft eyes "The school knows about her but nobody else does, please don't tell anybody..."

Sable may have seemed rough around the edges, but Henrietta would find him to be a patient listener. How could he not be? Hers was a story that mirrored his own in some ways, a reminder that they could reach some sort of common ground despite their differences. He stared down at the bleary-eyed girl, gazing upon her with more pity than severity. Unfortunately, Sable simply wasn't a good enough person to trust, even if he could play the part as if it were natural. Though they both shared a similar, deep-seated ferocity, Henri was a sweet girl by nature; Sable's taste was a far more bitter, more intrinsic flavor.

"...Sure," the wolf promised with a dark and tender smile. "It'll be our little secret."

Another secret for another half. With this, Sable would have the two-faced heiress thoroughly wrapped around his finger. Yet as he looked at the vulnerable girl, he could feel his stomach turn with disgust in himself. They were teammates, for Brothers' sake! This was a chance to start anew, but it seemed the adage existed for a reason: it was hard to teach an old dog new tricks. For as disappointed as he was in himself for his thoughts against a kindred spirit, he was much more excited. Power and control were truly addicting, weren't they?

"And don't worry: she won't act out around me," He wondered if her other side could see him through her big, bronze eyes and hear him through her red-tinged ears. "I'll make sure of it."

"Let's go and meet up with the others." Sable stepped past her, moving to secure the unconscious criminal for capture. "Wouldn't want them to gossiping about why we're taking so long, would we?"

Seemingly finally stable enough to stand on her own Henri nodded and let go of her leader, for the moment her darker half was safely locked away in the recesses of her psyche, unaware of everything that was going on in the outside world. "I can help." She said, bending down in to the snow and picking up the black sword she had been so fond over during their brawl, retrieving her cane and reuniting the pair.
Henri didn't seem all there while she was gathering the last of her belongings, her eyes glazed like she was running on automatic
That done she gave the can a few practice swings before pointing the tip at the unconcious criminal and lifting him up on a small platform of slick glimmering ice, all the better to slide his bulky form along with them.

"You took your time." Meg was as welcoming as ever when they arrived on the scene and what a scene it was, lying there in the snow was an enormous Ursa with what looked like large jagged chunks of dust bursting out of its back and what was more it might not have been moving but it didn't seem to be in any hurry to return to ash and smoke either. Lilac was of course lying on its back, looking up at the sky, all tuckered out from the ordeal of actually subduing the beast.

"This one of those tourists you were talking about?" Tortuga enquired, approaching Sal and producing a pair of huntsman grade cuffs from his belt to secure the criminal.

Henrietta's glossy stare did not go unnoticed by her keen-eyed leader, but he didn't give her any trouble over it. He doubted it was anything that was his fault; she did just reveal her most closely kept secret, after all. As long as it didn't affect her performance, he figured that it was probably just better to give her space. Besides, it'd be a bit awkward to hold a conversation while dragging a big lug behind them!

"Obviously," Sable scoffed at Megara's chilly reception as if the delay was the most natural thing in the world. "We finished early, but I simply had to give you time to clean up here. Brothers forbid that you need me to bail you out in front of the fed 'cause of a little Grimm." He thumbed over to the dead ursa nonchalantly. Then he did a double take. There was no way that was right. A dead ursa should've long-since disintegrated. "Seems like it was the right call. Looks like a fresh kill," he noted, still unable to let Meg go without a bit of extra ribbing. "Or were you all just waiting for me to finish the job for you?"

"He's one of 'em, alright. Sometimes five. Honestly, he's big enough to count as five normally," Sable unceremoniously dropped Sal, allowing Tortuga to secure him with the handcuffs. "Shame Bronze couldn't pin down the smart one, but that's life."

His words trailed off as he approached the dead grimm, pacing around its impossible corpse. He waltzed around the corpse and looked it over from top to bottom. As something caught his attention, his brow furrowed and he took a few steps aside, shading his eyes as he looked up, squinting. He said: "Lilac, get off of that thing. I can see your panties from here."

Meg just rolled her eyes, Sable's response hadn't been anything she wasn't expecting from him but that didn't mean that she was going to let him get the last word in, it was simply the principle of the thing. "Hardly. Why without you here this was almost pleasant" She scoffed back at him aristocratically before turning away from him and going back to her cooldown exercises, while she was trying very much not to show it the strange dust infused Ursa had really put her through her paces and she was feeling the strain far beyond even how Sable had pushed her during their sparing match.

"Save it for after the debrief you two." Tortuga cautioned the pair of them (a small shudder ran up Meg's spine as someone thought of them as a pair) "While you're on the job you're representing Atlas. I've already called for an evac, this guy." He nudged the unconcious Sal with one boot "Has an appointment with an interrogation chamber and that one." He paused again, tilting his head back towards the monster "Has a date with R&D."

Speaking of the Grimm, Lilac let out a whine and relutanctly slid off her comfy perch and on to the snow beneath, looking up at her leader with a sleepy pout "I'm gonna tell Wanda you were looking at my panties...."

She probably wouldn't remember to it after she'd had a good nap but before Sable could worry (?) about it there was a small ping from his Scroll, an appointment inserting itself on to his calendar for later that day, all that came with it was the number of a debriefing room back at the Academy and the words Use of Force Against Unauthorised Target.

'And I've got a date with administration,' Sable thought grimly, 'packed up just like the monster and the mobster.' In a way, he could appreciated the poetic nature of the situation. It was fitting. It sucked, but it was fitting. And he couldn't say he didn't see it coming. Atlas wasn't the type to let anything slide if they could help it.

The rest of Sable's day was going to be one debriefing room to another, it seemed. Debriefing with Tortuga and the rest of Team SABL went as smooth as it could go: lots of dry (in both senses of the phrase) explanations on his part, then Tortuga's part. Much to Henrietta's relief, the wolf hadn't touched on the topic of her outburst, but much to Meg's disappointment, Sable got a front row seat to someone explaining just how difficult the fight with the aberrant grimm actually was.

Sable imagined his next meeting would be far more annoying, even if he already had a million excuses lined up to excuse himself of any wrongdoing. After giving his team a good reason for his absence (that is to say, no reason for his absence), the faunus began making his way over to the debriefing room noted on his schedule. It was no interrogation chamber, but it felt like an interrogation chamber.

Outside the door was stationed... Penny? "Miss Polendina, a troublemaker? My stars! What're you in for?" Sable joked wryly. He knew why she was here: she was his supervisor, after all. He nodded at the door. "Alright, let's get this over with."

Back
Top Bottom