Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me Little Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She flushed heavily and turned, leaning over the arm rest of the couch, raising her hips as high as she could.

He moved over her and kissed the back of her neck slowly, suddenly biting and pushing in with a low noise.

"J...Just...~ that's new...~ no one's held me down...like they're going to breed me...~" She gasped.

He couldn’t hide that flash in his eyes, or how hard he throbbed at her words. “Oh, honey, what have I done~?”

She shook her head weakly, "I-I don't know...~ but don't stop...~ I like it...~" She said softly, "A-All of me...belongs to you, Blair...~" Another surge of power coursed through him at her words, just like the first time she gave herself to him.

He let out a low noise, grabbing the back of her neck firmly as he slammed the rest of his shaft into her with a grunt.

She screamed in delight, her walls shuddering hard around him as her nails bit into the couch, "Blair~!!"

She couldn't see, but he was sure that if she did, she would lose herself further. How could a simple human girl drive him to such madness like this?

He didn’t care how. All he knew is he needed to make it official. He had to have her, mind, body, and soul.

"F...Fuck, Blair~!! Fuck, it's so good~!! It's so fucking good~!! I'm melting~!!" She cried, body shaking hard under him.

He snapped back to it, how long had he been lost in fantasy? He didn’t know, but he kept going as she asked. Anything she asked, he did. Why, he had no clue.

Oh, she was begging for it. He lost himself again, his fantasies overpowering his mind as his body went on autopilot, ruining her far beyond any hope of repair.

Her screams became shrill, but they sounded far away to him in his delusions. Sat on his little throne as he watched his armies, April at his side doing anything and everything he asked.

Even as halflings, his children would be formidable. Amd April would be more than happy to gove him however mamy he wanted, he could feel the desire radiate from her.

Back
Top Bottom