Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP partner.(details inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Super-Earth
Hello everyone glad to see you were curious enough to check out my thread :). I'm looking for a literate roleplaying partner. I would prefer someone that can take on a more dominant role, but I have no problem taking on a submissive. Anything you wish to play be it male, female, or something completely different is fine with me. I have a lot of plot ideas in mind and would love to share them with any who are interested.

IRL I am 23 years old. I generally play female as that is what I am most familiar with, but I have no problem playing male or anything else you may desire. I am literate and have no problem with writing a few sentences to multiple paragraphs. I have MSN, AIM, YIM, and I play WoW. I prefer to talk over PM's before giving out my other contact information. If there is anything else that you would like to know or for an example of what I can write don't hesitate to send me a message. So if any of you are interested get a hold of me and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thought I would list out a few of my major plot ideas.

Plot #1
A small cafe tucked back into the side streets of a bustling city is hiring wait staff. This place is famous for it's special tea that draws a steady crowd of regulars. The business has been run by the same family for years and the current incarnation is being run by a younger family member. Nobody has been able to figure out what the secret ingredient is to the special tea, but the newest employee is about to learn about it the hard way.

There are a couple ways of playing this one. Either of us could play the owner and the other the new hire. The genders are interchangeable with how I have it set up. If there are multiple people interested in this one it wouldn't be too difficult to do a group thing as well.

Plot #2
The young girl tugs against her bindings. She stands in the middle of a barren room. Leather bands around her wrists are connected to a chain holding her arms up. Around her ankles matching bands keep her feet chained to the floor. A blindfold covers her eyes and her whimpers are muffled by the gag in her mouth. Written across her body in red paint are words like "slut" and "whore". They have left her here all alone. She can hear the door opening, but has no idea if it is her tormentors again or someone else.

Again multiple ways of playing this one. I can play as the bound person or if someone else wants to that works as well.

Plot #3
I play as a young man that has run afoul of some medical/magical experiment and been turned into a woman (or futa if you prefer). This one is easy for me to tailor to specific tastes. I can play as a submissive that gets taken advantage of by the person who performed the experiment. I can run away and be seduced by someone who takes pity on the poor confused "girl". The change could ramp up my sex drive making me crave it and becoming a nympho. Just tell me what you want and I will try to work it in.

I will be adding more later.

Pairings
Yellow=roles that I have done or will do
<3=favorite
:)=enjoy it
X=Not currently interested

Master(m/f)/Slave(m/f)<3
Slave(m/f)/Slave(m/f):)
Master(m/f)/Master(m/f):)
Teacher(m/f)/Student(m/f):)
Teacher(m/f)/Teacher(m/f):)
Student(m/f)/Student(m/f):)
Doctor(m/f)/Patient(m/f):)
Doctor(m/f)/Nurse(m/f):)
Doctor(m/f)/Doctor(m/f)
Boss(m/f)/Employee(m/f)
Cop(m/f)/Crook(m/f)
Prisoner(m/f)/Guard(m/f):)
Prisoner(m/f)/Prisoner(m/f):)
Princess/Prince:)
Princess/Bandit(m/f)<3
Princess/Guard(m/f):)
Mother/Father
Mother/SonX
Mother/Daughter
Father/Daughter
Father/SonX
Brother/Sister:)
Brother/Brother:)
Sister/Sister<3
Cousin(m/f)/Cousin(m/f):)
Best Friend(m/f)/Best Friend(m/f)<3
Stripper/Club Owner(m/f):)
Stripper/Patron(m/f):)
Stripper/Stripper
Drifter(m/f)/Trucker(m/f):)
Homeless Person(m/f)/Anyone really(m/f):)
Drug Addict(m/f)/Drug Dealer(m/f)<3
Immigrant(m/f)/National(m/f)
Alien(m/f)/Anything really(m/f):)
Genetic Experiment(m/f)/Creator(m/f):)
Genetic Experiment(m/f)/Guard(m/f):)
Escaped Genetic Experiment(m/f)/Civilian(m/f):)

There are so many different pairings that I could think of that I really can't list them all. If you want to do something that I don't have listed just ask. It could be something that I haven't thought of and would like to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom