Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He had to keep muting his mic, his breathing getting ragged and shallow. “D-Damn you..~” he hissed out.

He moved and suddenly forced her down to the base and kept her there. She didn’t need to breathe, and if she was going to make his work hell, she’d sit through him pulsing hard in her throat with no way to move.

Her eyes crossed before trying to look up at him from under the desk, shifting her hips and trying hard to move.

She grunted around him as quietly as she could, eyes hazy as he forced her to blow him. She could die all over again.

She was watching him with needy eyes, working her head at the pace he set, swallowing him whole as her tongue worked his sack.

She didn't stop; in fact, when he became incredibly invested in his calls, she did even more. She worked faster, keeping him in her throat the whole time like she was trying to force him to cum.

He had to keep his mic muted, kept redirecting calls so he could keep moaning loudly over and over again. “Ch-Christ, Layla.”

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I don't know what came over me...~" She moaned as she worshipped his cock, "Hearing you talk with such firmness really got me going...~"

He panted, his cock throbbing and burning hot against her face. She could feel his balls twitch and pulse, even swell slightly with build up.

Was he close? She wanted him to cum so bad. She didn't let up for a second, wanting to be just like those girls in the videos he watched; all messy and ragged and only wanting more.

“F-Fuck I’m close.” He panted. His pre cum dripped onto her face, dripping more with every pulse and throb.

She whined softly around him, almost like a soft begging for him to finish, her hands running over his thighs as if it would help urge him.

He suddenly arched and let out a long, loud moan as he dumped all over her face and hair, making a huge mess of her, some shooting onto her back.

"I-I need you so bad, sweetie...~" She whined, "It hurts the longer you're not inside me...~" Her eyes flickered gently but she blinked a couple of times to remain present.

Back
Top Bottom