Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neurodivergent Romance at Northampton Beach: [MsBloom x captain_bond]

Julia/n nodded gratefully at Adrienne as she explained that she would be patient and wait for them to be ready for the next step. At the same time their body burned with desire, with lust and a pleasure they had never before imagined possible. It was certainly nothing like anything they had done on their own to have Adrienne stroke the silicone cock. The offered suggestion of having Adrienne's tongue on their vagina was certainly an intriguing one and with a soft moan they nodded again.
"Yes please. I think she would like that ... very much," they said

"I would too," Adrienne said and, moving to be in a better position to do so, she gently removed the FeelDoe from Julia/n's pussy, intentionally taking her time so that the cute enby would feel it coming out in all their good spots. "Now, Julia, would you still just want me to finger you? Or do you perhaps want me to eat you out?" She demonstrated each briefly, giving their sex a good long lick before rubbing their clit briefly with her hand. "And, well, if you wouldn't mind, maybe while I'm doing this, you can maybe help me out? Take the toy in your hand and fuck me with it that way?"

As the saddle of the fake cock was slowly and carefully removed from inside their sex it was like a whole new level of pleasure. Somehow Adrienne managed to find all of the sensitive spots while removing it. She even lingered at the very entrance where the concentration of nerves was the greatest and they came once more just as they heard the sloppy noise of the saddle leaving their vaginal cavity. Their hips twitched violently, so much so that they almost pushed the toy back in.

As they lay there breathing heavily, regaining their senses there it was again, eat out, that phrase, but Julia knew what it meant, still they did worry a bit about it.
"You're not going to bite me are you?" they asked but Adrienne's demonstration of the two options answered their question and calmed their worries.
They did have a request though.
"While you finger me, can you like ... suck my clit like it was a very tiny cock, please."
It was nothing they had had done to them of course but it just made sense somehow.

Adrienne thought that it was absolutely divine how Julia/n came just from pulling out the RealDoe's saddle. When they asked her if she could suck their clit, she smiled and laid a hand on their shoulder. "Of course. That's actually a very popular and effective technique to, as I put it, eat someone out. Would it be easier for me to lie on top of you, facing the other way? That's called the sixty-nine position. You can either finger me, suck my clit, do both, or you can take the RealDoe in your hand and fuck me with it. Very versatile for mutual oral sex." She sounded like she was giving a very lewd sex-ed lecture and when she realized it she giggled. "And you don't need to worry about the RealDoe being too big for me. I've fucked myself with it many times. Don't worry, I cleaned it before we settled in here."

Julia/n just nodded at the position in which Adrienne suggested giving them their first oral sex and soon found themselves with a close up view of the larger, more voluptuous, girl's buttocks and vagina right in front of their eyes as she settled in to start using her tongue and lips on their vagina. The sight alone was enough to cause them to moan loudly, the scent enough to make them dizzy with lust and when the touch of Adrienne's lips on the dewy wet folds and the tiny hood under which the small pearl shaped organ dwelled they gasped and involuntarily thrust their hips upwards.

At first they simply let Adrienne work her magic on them but eventually they shyly reached out to touch her wet folds, running their left thumb along the slick slit from the clit to the dripping orifice, though without letting it slip inside.

"Don't be shy, sweetheart," Adrienne moaned as Julia probed her sex with their fingers. "Finger me, it won't bite. And of course all of the rest of what I said is still on the table. The RealDoe is about two feet from your left hip." With that, she just left the ball in their court about how they'd please her and focused on using her mouth to make sure Julia's first oral experience was truly unforgettable. "Let me know if I can finger you," Adrienne said when she came up to take a breath, before diving back in. Clearly it was just an afterthought, as she seemed to be doing just fine using her mouth.

It seemed only fair that they would do as Adrienne suggested but it still wasn't without hesitation that they let their thumb slip inside that dripping wet orifice but once they did they were surprised at just how easily it slipped inside and how tightly Adrienne gripped it.

They nodded in response to the idea of Adrienne fingering them until they realised she couldn't exactly see them, her head buried as it was between their legs.
"Yes please," they whimpered and pushed their hips upwards.

"Of course," Adrienne said as she popped her mouth off of Julia's clit with a soft pop before resuming her efforts to suck it like a tiny dick, as requested. Meanwhile she slid one of her fingers inside the enby's dripping pussy, the digit going in until it couldn't go any farther. She was careful not to go too fast, too quickly, and let her lover enjoy a nice, easy pace for the moment as she moaned into the 'tiny dick' and sent ripples through their lithe body. To encourage them to finger her with more vigor, she pushed her hips downward in much the same manner as Julia did a few moments ago.

Julia/n began to work their thumb in and out of Adrienne with their eyes wide open staring at it as it fucked her. In a way it was almost as if the digit moved on its own accord. In another way it was almost as if they couldn't believe what was happening. They were being fingered and sucked by a girl while fingering that same girl back. The scent of arousal was strong and made them feel almost high, not unlike how weed had made them feel the first time they tried it about a year earlier. Then they came again, breathlessly gasping as their body began to convulse.

Adrienne was getting rather close herself, and when Julia came all over her fingers she followed her lover over that sweet cliff, her juices flowing freely as she clamped and clenched around their intruding thumb, convulsing a little herself. When she came back down to Earth she rolled off of Julia and turned her body around so she was facing the same way, and laid her head on their shoulder. "Let me know if you wanna go again, or if you wanna call it a night. But what a night it was! I hope it ain't the last." With those words she kissed her new lover on their soft lips, then snuggled back into their shoulder and waited to see how they'd respond. "If we're done for the night, I wanna make a small request. We sleep in the same bed, naked. That's all, and I don't think it's unreasonable. Do you?"

Julia/n certainly was done for the night. They very much doubted they would survive another orgasm. At least if felt like they wouldn't. They were breathing heavily, their flat chest rising and falling quite noticeably. They were absolutely exhausted and yet they gasped quietly at Adrienne's suggestion. They had never slept in the same bed as someone else, never, not even as a child. And they had certainly never slept naked, topless sometimes when the summer was hot but never entirely naked. Still though it felt nice to have her head resting affectionately on their shoulder, her warm, soft body touching their body.

They were both already naked and in Julia/n's bed. Nothing really had to change from that moment for them to fulfill Adrienne's request. And they were exhausted from the orgasms. They could easily just close their eyes and drift off to sleep right then and there.
"It was wonderful," they said sleepily.
"Thank you."
They then nodded and crossed their hands over their belly, the way they always did before falling asleep.
"We can do that I think it would be alright," they said and added a whispered good night before letting themselves fall into the realm of sleep and dreams.

"Good night," Adrienne whispered before softly kissing Julia/n's shoulder, grabbing the sheet to pull up over them, and settle in to sleep, draping an arm loosely over their shoulders. Hopefully someday soon the both of them would be able to sleep in more 'cuddly' positions, as Adrienne assumed the thing Julia/n did with their hands over the belly was something to do with ASD-related habit or compulsion and--Girl, your mind is doing it again. Get your butt to sleep!, she thought to herself. So after taking a moment to quiet her overactive mind, that's precisely what she did.

At some point during the night Julia/n woke up, startled at first to find themselves not alone in the bed. This had them sit up and slip out of bed, carefully to not awaken Adrienne. They were naked and as warm and cosy as they had for a moment felt about being naked next to Adrienne they now felt exposed and so they went to their drawer and picked out a pair of burgundy hipsters and slipped them on. It was instinctual and not really a conscious choice as so much was for them in how they presented themselves as masculine or feminine. They then slipped on a matching sportsbra and for a moment they stood there looking at the girl sleeping soundly, and naked, in their bed.

There was a moment when they considered waking her up and asking her to move to her own bed but they didn't. The summer had begun with a series of challenges they had managed to overcome because of Adrienne and they decided to keep challenging themselves, for Adrienne, with Adrienne's help and encouragement. For this reason they slipped back into bed, crossed their hands over their belly and fell back asleep.

The night passed with some very interesting dreams for Adrienne, most notably a scene in which Julia/n, presenting as masculine, went to senior prom with her and, using the FeelDoe, engaged in the ubiquitous tradition of having sex with their prom date after it was over; in the dream, Julian kept on the tuxedo they wore and just let the toy poke out of the fly of the pants, like a real cock. Even though she remained still throughout the night, she woke up with her pussy throbbing and glistening with her arousal. When she looked over and saw her lover in a pair of panties and a bra, it made her smile. "Good morning...Julia? You look great." She didn't mind that they'd gotten up in the night and put those on; rather, she seemed pleased that she got to be privy to these little things that proved to be big parts of Julia/n's personality. "I kinda had a pretty crazy dream last night...I wanna take care of the...after-effects, but I wouldn't say no to a little help..." She seemed shy, almost embarrassed to ask for their help in getting off. It was a result of being worried that she'd push the cute enby too far, but also it was due to a curious dichotomy where she can be confident one moment and shy and awkward the next, the latter often when she was unsure if it would be taken well by the person or people she was talking to. "I can tell you about it as I play with myself, if you want?"

"Mmmm ... Good morning," Julia/n mumbled still half asleep and turned onto their back stretching out their body.
They too had had some unusual dreams that night after having gotten up to put on underwear. It had begun with them, presenting somewhere inbetween masculine and feminine opening the door to their aunt's house letting Adrienne, who in the dream looked absolutely stunning in a tight dress that enhanced all of her curves, her hips, her voluptuous ass and those gorgeous breasts. They then introduced her to their aunt and they sat down to dinner together, after which they took Adrienne up to their room where they hung out, took turns to rest their heads in the lap of the other, or on the chest, listened to music and talked. They kissed occasionally, felt each other's bodies and then, as night fell they undressed and made love with Julia/n both using the toy Adrienne had introduced them too but also just using their fingers and mouths to pleasure each other. In the dream there had been no clear line between masculine and feminine to them. They had been both Julia and Julian at the same time and it was because of Adrienne that was possible because she brought out both aspects in them.

They smiled and turned their head to look at the gorgeous, naked, girl beside them and felt oddly comfortable with her being there, in their bed. There was something about the shyness with which this girl who the night before had been sexually extrovert when she announced that she wanted to take care of the lingering physical effects of her dream, which Julia/n interpreted to mean that she wished to masturbate, and that she would very much like for them to help her do it, that she wanted them to rub her and finger her like they had done the night before and after some hesitation they let out a very feminine giggle and turned on their side to face Adrienne.

They let their fingers run down her body, teasing her large yet firm breasts a little, leaning in to kiss her on the lips, quite chastely.
"I had a very interesting dream myself," they said as they broke the kiss.
"If you want to you can tell me yours and I will tell you mine as I ... help you take care of the after effects."

Adrienne breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks. I was sort of afraid that asking that would be too much for you. And of course, if you have any after-effects you'd like me to take care of for you..." She trailed off, a mischievous smirk forming on her lips, that sexual extrovert quickly returning now she was no longer afraid of overwhelming Julia/n. "So, I was gonna tell you later this summer, but, well, I'm gonna be moving to the city with my aunt and uncle in the fall, cause apparently my parents just..." She mumbled something unintelligible and waved her hand, quickly wanting to move onto a different topic. "Elaborate later, mood killer. But the dream didn't involve my move-in day or anything like that, although now I think about it, I'd be thrilled to have you help me settle in...get that cute body of yours all sweaty as we set up my room, only to jump in the shower together and just blast each other until we run out of hot water." It was at this point she started to gently trace her fingers along Julia/n's body, circling where she knew the cute enby's nipples were atop their bra, lightly tracing the lines and contours of their pussy through their panties. "So, in my dream," she said, with an air of wanting to get back on topic, slightly frustrated at her own distraction (however sexy it might have been), "we went to prom together, you and I. You decided to go full masculine, wearing a tuxedo and even packing a nice...surprise in your pants." She giggled much like they'd done a few minutes ago as she held up the toy that had unlocked so much for them both last night. "At the end, when the inevitable happened and we found someplace to fuck as is the wont of teenagers at prom, you kept your tux on, or at least as much of it as you could, and just let this poke through the fly of your pants as we made love, although sometimes the term didn't seem to fit what we did to each other!" She laughed as she waved the toy slightly when she mentioned it in conversation. "So tell me about yours! I love that we both had a sexy dream about the other--it was about me, right?" Her eyes shone with excitement when she spoke, thrilled at the direction their relationship was going.

As they listened to Adrienne telling them about how she was supposed to move to Boston after the summer and how that would bring them closer, make a real relationship possible, they kissed her breasts, her nipples and little by little tracing the fingers of their left hand down to her wet folds, found the clitoris and started to rub it, just like Adrienne was doing to them. It was a really nice feeling, softly arousing, the way they were now both touching the other. They let out a long soft moan around one of Adrienne's nipples as she started telling them her dream about the two of them going to prom together and doing what seemed like an age old tradition, having sex on prom night in what they imagined would be some sort of semi-public place, perhaps in a car driven to a secluded spot. It was not something they could easily imagine themselves doing, not in a place like that but of course the thought of using that toy on Adrienne while still wearing a tuxedo with only the toy sticking out through the fly sounded really hot because it would definitely maintain the illusion of them presenting masculine.

"So my turn now then," they said and lifted their head to kiss Adrienne.
"That was like really sweet and so arousing. My dream was kind of more about after you had moved to Boston and were coming over to visit. I don't know for sure but we were probably a couple and when I opened I was presenting somewhere inbetween, like I don't know, imagine me in tight jeans with a bulge and a really feminine top or something."

They now increased their rubbing on Adrienne's clitoris and also let a finger touch at their leaking orifice, tapping against it as if asking for permission to enter and explore while telling Adrienne the rest of their dream about how they officially introduced Adrienne to their aunt as their girlfriend and how after dinner they had sent the entire evening hanging out and making out and how Adrienne then spent the night and the two of them made love both with and without the toy the discovery of which now seemed to them as something of a defining moment both for them and also between them and Adrienne.

"Hah, maybe you can see the future, as I just now told you about me moving to Boston." As they both gently played with each other, Adrienne's hands found their way to the waistband of Julia/n's panties, gently pulling down as if to seek permission to take them off of them in some fashion. "But yeah, your aunt sounds awesome. I'm sorry your parents couldn't, well, act like parents. I guess mine just didn't wanna deal with me. But, like I said, we can talk about that shit later, when we're not about to possibly bury our fingers inside each other. So can I take these off or are you just gonna tease me all day?" She winked at the cute enby before giving them another kiss.

"You think so," Julia/n asked seriously, suddenly a bit distracted from what they were doing.
"I don't think I would want to be able to see the future."
They dwelled on this for a while and then nodded.
"She is," they said.
"She hs always seemed to understand me and did not even seem surprised when I told her I was both girl and boy. It was as if she somehow already knew. Mum and dad? Let's not talk about them, please."
They nodded as if Adrienne's question had brought them back to what they were doing.
"Not all the way though, just enough so you can finger me."

They smiled and kissed Adrienne their fingers now becoming more vivid inside her.

Adrienne moaned into the kiss and almost forgot to slide down Julia/n's panties, but ended up doing so at the end. They came to rest at about mid-thigh as she lost herself in the moment, sliding a single digit carefully into the enby's pussy when it seemed they were wet enough. "Mmm, I could get used to waking up to this every day," she said between kisses before she lifted up the sports bra enough to suck on one of their nipples. "Girl, boy, what's it matter? I like you no matter what," she said, pausing to gaze up at Julia/n's face before resuming her efforts with both finger and mouth, but more slowly, to give them the mental capacity to answer.

"Maybe I could too," they said with a soft moan.
It was not as awkward or uncomfortable as they had imagined waking up with someone next to them, at least not as long as that someone was Adrienne.

They then lost focus as Adrienne's single finger began to move inside them. They did the same to her and reached out to caress her magnificent breasts.
"Want to ... ummm ... orgasm ... together ... like ... on the count of ... ummm ... ten?"

Adrienne gave Julia/n the most salacious grin as she started to really work her finger inside their pussy. "Ten," she said, as she did her level best to get them to cum before the countdown was over. "Nine," she continued, even as it was getting harder and harder to focus and speak clearly. "Eight--oh fuck, right there, right there baby!" Her moans filled the cabin, luckily these were built with extra soundproofing, as sometimes therapists and other mental health professionals spoke to their patients (i.e. the campers and the counselors) in their cabins. "Seven...six...!"

"Five," Julian/moaned as they too were getting close.
"Four."
It was an unfamiliar sensation having another's fingers inside them, not just because it was another's ut because their own method of masturbation was mostly external.
"Three."
It was a sensation they quite enjoyed as was obvious by their laboured breathing, the way their hips bucked against Adrienne's hand and finger, how they did their very best to mimic what she was doing with their own finger inside her.
"Two ..."

"One, oh fuck, I'm cumming...!" Adrienne's moan was long, loud, and just for Julia/n as her hips rose up off the bed and her back arched, her pussy clenching hard around their finger, the juices of her orgasm dripping down all over their hand and making a small mess on the bed underneath her.

Whether it was Adrienne's loud and extrovert orgasm or not they would never really know but at that moment when she began to arch her back and they could feel her tight pussy start to become even tighter around their finger they came too. It was much less dramatic, a long purring noise, their eyes rolling back into their head they bit down on their lower lip. The orgasm was intense though. They felt their vagina spasm around the finger, probably giving Adrienne the same sensation around her finger as her orgasm did their finger. And to their horror and unspeakable embarrassment it also felt as if they pee'd a little.

Back
Top Bottom