Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Impregnation Kink (nsfw imagines)

BurningCrown

Super-Earth
Hello, I am looking for a roleplay that would involve the impregnation kink. I am willing to play different types of ideas so if you have an idea, I’d love to hear it. Currently I am craving a consensual story (I could play a dub con idea too) in which I’d play a strong, loving man who is looking forwards to caring after the soon to be mother of his children.

Example Kinks I love
Impregnation/risk of impregnation
Primal, aggressive sex

Example Pairings
Married couple
Fantasy creatures
Incest
Accidentally impregnation
Fated Mates
Cuckold/bull/Affair/Swinging
Arranged marriage
Master/slave

Example plots (with some NSFW imagines)
-Married couple: A married couple who are happily in love and have decided that they want to start having a family. Baby Making
-Incest: Daddy has had his daughter by his side, her entire life. When she decides she wants to have a relationship, daddy shows her that he can provide all the romance and sex that she could ever need. Daddy Mommy
-Alpha and omega: an alpha and omega werewolf get together. Maybe it's an arranged marriage. Maybe the omega was just walking home by herself.
-A princess and her knight are traveling to another kingdom. She knows the way he looks at her. She knows he struggles with his longing for her. On their travels, they get a fancy room at an inn. While the knight would normally sleep somewhere else, tonight she demands he sleeps in her bed. Seduce Him

An elf and an orc are treasure hunting partners. They also, at least, friends with benefits. The two have gotten to be very successful and the orc has decided to convince her that now is a good time to settle down, start a family and he is very adamant about this.

*Craving*
I don’t have a specific beginning for this craving but I have a vague idea. The idea is that a woman agrees a to sleep with a man but she has a few rules. No kissing, always use a condom and even with a condom, he can’t climax inside her. The general idea is that he uses touching and foreplay to get her to change her mind. The general craving is that she starts out defensive or hostile with him, but eventually opens up to him over time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom