Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can I too? (Spirit and Sub)

S

Spiritfire41

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/picsanime/?action=view&current=anime-60.jpg">http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/p ... ime-60.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Jane let out a soft sigh as she slid on her skirt. Technically she was supposed to be in bed. It was nearly midnight. But, she didn't care, she had a party to get to with her friends. Jane flicked her hair out of her shirt, if any had gotten caught when she put on the tight clothing.

Jane was wearing a red and black corset shirt where it came up just to the top of her matching red and black mini-skirt, which seemed that it should cover more than it did. She wore black tights and boots that had belts and straps and came up to her knees. Her makeup wasn't exactly heavy, it was nicely placed on, bringing out her features. She tiptoed out of her room, trying to be quiet down the hall and stairs. She knew her parents were asleep and she didn't want to wake them. They would kill her if they caught her sneaking out of the house looking like she did. She chuckled lightly already thinking about the conversation.

'You look like a prostitute,' her father would say, her mother would most likely just cry thinking that they lost their eldest. Her younger sister on the other hand....Jane shook her head of some thoughts that crossed her mind. Her little sister could be annoying sometimes, but others she was cute.

She shook her head again when she got to the bottom of the stairs, she was almost to the front door.

Kristina,or Kris as she prefered to be called, was sleeping in her bed when she saw the light turn on. It was past midnight and she knew she was supposed to be asleep, but the light distracted her.

Kristina pretended to sleep. But when the light went off and her sister left the room she changed. Now she was wearing a red shirt with black pants and black shoes. She watched her sister put on make up and then went into the bathroom to put on some red lipstick. Soon she went downstairs and headed down the stairs. Once she was down she opened her sister and watched her sister get into the car. Running to catch up she got into the car with her sister.

Jane didn't know that she was being followed until the door of her car opened and someone got in. She jumped and let out a groan when she realized that it wasn't anyone but her sister. She put a hand over her heart and shook her head, "What are you doing here Kris? You can't come with me." She watched her sister for a moment. Her car was already started and pop music was coming out of the radio.

Her car was a four door blue kind of sports-ish car, she liked it.

She looked at Jane and smiled. "Oh." She said taken aback. In fact she was prepared to come with her sister. Afterall inside her bed was a dummy of her that she had purchased from online. It even moved like a real person. Also, she thought if she went into the house her parrents would wake up.

"Listen." She paused. "I need to go with you because mom and dad will notice we are missing shorty." She replied then blushed. "After all mom comes into our room and does random checks." She paused. "I could tell mom and dad a lie about what we do tonight." She replied.

She paused and watched her for a moment, biting her lower lip. "Alright, fine, you can come, just don't do anything stupid at the party alright?" She put the car in drive and took off first slowly and then faster.

Jane looked over at Kris and chuckled lightly, "You're more daring than I thought." She said simply. She knew that their parents would listen to Kris. Jane figured they did random checks, she wondered if pillows really worked, she hadn't really tampered anything to make it look like she was there for a while, her mother hadn't checked in on her for a while, so a possible reason from her sister would help her case if she was caught.

She looked at her sister and smiled. "Thanks sis." She replied then blushed. Just thinking of her sister made her wet and horny. Sighing softly she closed her eyes and prepared to tell her sister the truth. "I removed your pillows and put a dummy of you in your bed." She replied then blushed.

"I thought for my protection I would order two of them." She paused. "One looking like me and the other looking like you." She paused one more. "I know you wake up and go to parties in the middle of the night." She started to moan softly and open her eyes. "And I have wanted to join you."

Jane paused and looked over to her sister. She shifted lightly in her seat and then moved the car to the shoulder of the road, cutting the engine and, since she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, leaned over to her sister, taking her face in her hand and leaning closer, pressing her lips against Kris' forehead.

Jane moved away a little, but her lips were still close to her sister's, "That's sweet of you, the dummy, I mean." She paused as a urge that was oh so familiar to her with her sister came washing over her. She moved and pressed her lips against her sisters neck, her hand moving and resting on her sister's thigh.

Kris puased and looked at her sister. She nodded and blushed and moaned. "Listen." She paused. "Don't we have a party to go?" She paused one last time and leaned over and kissed her sisters back. "I mean this can wait, can't it?" she asked and moaned.

The truth was she wanted her sister now. But in the car was a weird place to do it. She thought they could always go into the bathroom at the place where the party was being held and do it there. She wanted her sister so bad she would marry her if she had to.

Jane smirked and nipped her sisters neck lightly and pulled away, "You're right." She paused and looked at her, "There are a lot of secluded places where we are going." She winked at Kris and started the car back up and pulled back onto the road.

It didn't take long after that until they arrived at the house the party was at. There were a lot of people out in the yard and also inside it looked like from the street. Jane got out of the car and immediately a few of her friends came up and hugged her, "Glad you could make it Jane! Started Party just." One of them slurred. Jane laughed and said, "Lay off the booze Sam."

She looked at her sister and smiled and blushed. "Thank you sis." She replied and blushed. "I mean I didn't want a complete stranger driving by and seeing that nothing was the matter." She paused. "They could have called the cops and mom and dad would have found out."

Once they arrived at the party she got out and went to her sister. "Did you want to do it now or later?" She asked then blushed. She paused and saw some of her sister's friends. She wanted her sister to herself and would do anything to have it that way.

She nodded, "You have a good point." It would have been bad if someone had drove by. She didn't want their parents to find out.

Jane's friends looked over at her little sister and then back at Jane. Jane shook her head lightly and gave a sly smile, "It's all good, she'll be fine." They nodded and turned away.

Jane walked over to her sister and wrapped an arm around her and started towards the house, "I know where we could go." She had been to parties here before. Walking into the house she led the way up the stairs, stopping to only say hi to people real quick. She turned into the third room on the right, opening the door and then closed the door and locked it after turning on the light, revealing it was a bedroom that had a full sized bed.

She looked at her sister and nodded and sighed. As she looked around the party she saw several of Jane's friends and knew she didn't fit into her group of friends. But still she wanted to please Jane, so she knew she had to try. Thinking quickly she walked over a gentleman and kissed his left cheek then ran off.

Soon she heard her sister say she knew the place to go so she followed her there. As she walked she looked around the house and blushed. It was a pretty big house with lots of people in there. In every room, even the bathrooms, there were people having sex. She moaned and knew she wanted to be like them.

Soon she went into the bedroom with her sister and closed the door behind them and locked it. "Sis I need you." She wispered and blushed. She went to the bedroom and climbed in it and stripped.

Jane smirked at her sister, "You have no idea how much you talkin' like that turns me on." She followed her sister, unzipping her corset and letting it fall to the floor, but for now left on her skirt. She took off her boots and climbed onto the bed, placing a hand on her sister's shoulder pushing her against the bed. She pressed her lips against Kris' and her hand moved and started to massage her breast.

When Jane pulled away a little to breathe, her eyes were bright, and a smirk was on her mouth, "I've wanted this for a while now. I've imagined all the things I wanted to do to you." She moved her lips and kissed Kris' neck.

She looked at her sister and moaned. "I did it for you sis." She replied and moaned. As she saw Jane undress she moaned even harder and started to get wet. Soon she took off her red shirt. She kept her black pants on for now. Moaning as her sister rubbed her breast she reached over and rubbed Jane's.

Kris looked at her sister one last time before closing her eyes as if in thought. Soon she opened them up. "What kind of things did you want to do to me sis?" She paused. "And when we get back, why do we have to sleep in different beds?" She asked.

Jane nuzzled her sisters neck at the question, grinning, "I'll show just a few things that I've wanted to do." She moved her hand from her sisters breast and down to her pants, sliding her hand in between her legs on the outside of her pants. Trailing her fingers lightly over Kris' inner thigh, her lips moving and going down, her tongue going around her nipple.

Jane was hot already, craving release, but she held herself back, she wanted to draw this out a little bit more, she wanted to enjoy it, in case it was just a fantasy or something, or if it was a one time thing, though she wished it wasn't. She paused and smirked, "We can sleep in the same bed."

She looked at her sister and nodded. "Thanks sis." She replied then blushed softly and moaned. Just the feeling of being with her sister made her so happy. She would do anything to keep their relationship alive. Moaning she started to get wet.
She moaned and blushed softly.

Looking at her sister she held back squirting. Yes she wanted to squirt but had to hold back. For who knew if this was a fantasy or if they would do this all day and night. Looking at her sister she blushed. "It is great we can sleep togeher sis." She replied.

She smiled at her sister and nodded, "Yeah, it is." She paused and then moved her hand slowly from between her legs, moving and undoing her pants a bit and sliding her hand into her pants, her fingers going against her through her panties. A soft moan slipping through her mouth. Just touching her sister was turning her on beyond any imagination.

She moved her lips to the other breast that she wasn't paying attention to before. Her fingers rubbed a little before pushing the cloth aside and teasing her entrance. "Mmm, Kris, you're so wet." She said hotly and seductively. She slowly slid a finger into her sister.

She blushed and sighed softly and gave a soft moan. Just being with her sister made her wet and soaked. She took off her sister's clothes then hers and smiled back. "But I like the fact that it is, sis." She replied and moaned and started dreaming once again of her sister.

Soon she moaned and rubbed her sister's pussy softly. "You are so wet too sis." She replied and moaned. She wanted to squirt but she held back, at least for now. She then put a finger into her sister and moaned softly.

Back
Top Bottom