Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Secretary

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Chris Evans was sitting in his desk looking at his computer. He was the head of a huge powerful law firm specializing in workers compensation. For the past two weeks his company had been receiving numerous calls. It was Monday morning and he recalled the events that took place last weekend.

On Friday, he had received an important telephone call from from his boss stating that a conference for local law firms was to be held. He told his boss that he would be there and would be taking his secretary. Then an hour later he had called the airport and booked a flight to Seattle. He and his secretary drove there. When they landed they checked into a local hotel.

When they arrived at the hotel they discovered they had only one room avaiilable, so he took it and paid with his credit card. That night he and his secretary slept together. He was married but he knew his wife would never find out. Soon they started to have an affair and he was happy.

Returning to the present he sighed and remembed the events. He was happy they had the affair. Sighing and looking around he was suprised when his secretary came into the office unannounced. "Good moring." He replied.

Arianna Langston was a recent graduate of clerical school. She was only in her early twenties but with enough skills to land her this very comfortable job. It certainly didn't hurt that she managed to thoroughly please her boss over the weekend though. "Good morning, Mr. Evens..." her voice like a cheerful melody as she swayed into his office with coffee and folders. In a flurry of words she ran down his list for today...reminding him to make sure he read through ALL the files before lunch.

"Oh, and I didn't forget to pick up for wife's anniversary gift...I hope you don't mind I got her something, too," she said laying the tickets and dinner reservations on his desk. Next Saturday he was suppose to be taking his wife out for their anniversary. Supposed to...but if Ari got her way, well he wouldn't be going anywhere.

With his gifts was a photo album...it was a little scrapbook documenting their little love-affair. Lots of racy pictures of him being very...very naughty! She insisted that he look over her gift as she leaned across his shoulder, her blouse undone a few buttons.

He looked at his secretary and paused. "Why thank you Mrs. Langston for giving me these files to look over." He replied and started to look over them. They were print outs of fiancianl statements that showed the company was strugling fiancially. Sighing he wondered what to do. Then it occured to him he could not do anything.

As he sighed he started to think of his affair with his secretary and his wife finding out. He had lied to his wife and told her nothing happened. But he knew that things had happened. He wanted his secretary as his new lover, he thought. He would even leave his wife.

After lunch he saw his secretary give him the gift then announce he should look over it. As he looked through it he noticed it was pictures of the affair they had had together. Looking at his secretary he blushed. "Please don't tell her."

"MISS Langston," she corrected with with only touch of annoyance in her voice. Really...what did he see her as some old middle aged woman? She was barely out of her teen years! Patiently she waited for his reaction to her gift for his wife. It was little disappointing though. She had expected him to get a little more excited, showing some emotion behind it. Anger, nervous, worries...but nothing. How udderly dull. Maybe he wasn't going to be a fun pet after all?

"Now Mr. Evens...what wouldn't I want to give your wife her anniversary gift?" she asked with a pout. Aria walked around from his chair and casually slid her rear up onto his desk...giving him quite the show as she cross her legs and her skirt rode up a little.

He nodded at her and sighed. "Alright and sorry for sorry for pronoucing it wrong." Hereplied and blushed. Knowing that he wanted her so bad. As he flipped through the pages some more he started to get nervous that his wife would find out. After all if she should find out she would leave him, and that is not what he wanted right now.

He looked at his secretary one last time. "You should not give it to her because I am in love with her and she will leave me if you show it." Knowing it was a lie. He then paused. "I actually love someone else and I don't want her to know just yet."

Back
Top Bottom