Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

''How did i.....''[aurae and candi]

celios

Planetoid
All the components where put together. The carbon to represent skin and bones a bit of human blood and mana from the light spirit aska for the soul.
''Everythings dona all i need is the glyph'' he said and took a piece of chalk andd drew a transmutation glyph and sat back. The person who was doing this was a young alchemist by the name of Aurae.. He was building a doll for a young aristocrat. He didnt know why he needed it but he was paying well for it. As an alchemist you could perform a lot for money.

''Time to get started'' he commented as he clapped his hand and used hkis body to activate the glyph. It shined brightly and beautifully and almost blinding knowing it would work. As the smoke steadily cleared he wwondered had he succeded?He could sense a new presence in this area but he wondered if it was even a girl or now. Only time will tell

Suddenly there was a being in the room who had only just become aware of their existence. Aware of its body and the room around it, aware that there was a difference between the two. The being was in pain from the sudden awareness rushing at her. There were so many things, so many noises, smells sounds, so many different textures around her--so much to feel. A girl held her head as she opened her eyes for the first time, the light hurting her eyes, the smoke blocking her sight. She was aware that her body was cold and naked, but she didn't know better at the moment. All she knew was that she hurt. Her long brown hair covered her chest as she whimpered, her mind searching for away to express her pain in some other way. Her eyes closed once more and she curled up a bit more as the smoke cleared.

Aurae approached the young female as the smoke cleared. A young girl, but she was different from any other doll he had created. Most dolls would have a cold blank stare and would ask for an order to fullfill her life. But she was different. He knelt by her cold body. She seemed to be whimpering. Was she hurt? Probally from the first breath of air entering her lungs. Somehow he had to confort her.
''Are you okay?'' he asked in a gentle and inviting tone. But he needed to aknowledge her. He gently stroked her head and caressed her hair.
''Come on dont cry?'' he says softly to her as he continued to stroke her hair.

She looked up at the creature who was offering her comfort, or what she could assume it was trying to offer. It's tone was soothing as it spoke to her, and the soft caress was calming. She looked at what she perceived to be a "him" as her fingers slowly let go of her hair and head. Her eyes looked into his and she suddenly knew that they were the same. And then, speech slammed into her brain. "I....it hurts," she said, tears springing to the corner of her eyes. "Everything hurts, especially this," she said pointing to her head.

((I hope the vocab isn't too far advanced for you.))

[nah i understand]

''Dont worry it'll all wear off'' he replied in a soft tone. She seemed capible of speech and learning. A characteristic of a human she was more humanlike than he thought. Soothing her pain would be priority number one. . He rose from his kneeled position and pulled a small vial from a nearby shelf.

''This sould work'' he commented as he returned to his creation and kneeled back down. Here take this. Since her body was created from mana. She sould be able to reap the bennifits of the heal jar than any human. But no one besides him would know.
''It may have a bad taste but drink it all it should soothe your pain'' He said as he sat back up and got to work with cleaning and creating some clothes. He took some of his finer cloths and created some simple underwear and a dress using the same method.He placed it before her
''Put these on and oh yeah im sylph...im assuming you dont have a name dont you?'' He asked kneeling before her tilting his head to the side in curiousity

She took the vial from him and looked at it and then him, confused. After a moment, the meaning of the word came to her and she tipped the liquid into her mouth, swallowing it all, hating the taste in her mouth. It was terrible. Still, the pain was beginning to go away. The clothes he set in front of her were something foreign to her. She held up the panties, curiously. He ignored her as he talked, favoring the strange bits of cloth in front of her. She came to understand that these were the things he was wearing, but she didn't know how to put them on, or why she would want to. She returned his curious stare after a while. tilting her head the opposite direction. She raised a finger and pointed at him. "What? Who...are... you?" She asked, struggling to finding the words.

He re-intreoduced himself. She had seemed to be preoccupied with her underwarments to really listen. But she had the mentality of a child. She didnt know any better.
''My name is sylph. But considering you dont have a name i have to name you myself.... How about the name luna?'' He asked. Looking at her made him think of the moon. He didnt know why but it did.
But seeing she didnt get dressed yet she didnt know how to wear them. The first thing would be would be to get to her feet.
''lets get you off that cold floor''He gently took her hand and supported her to her feet untill she maintained balance.
''Teaching her how to wear womens clothes is gonna be a conodrum in itself''. Teaching might be the best way though. He picked up her underear and said
''put you legs through the holes here'' he says instructing her. He thought she understood the basic body parts. He also taught her how to wear her dress.
[[if you dont like luna you could tell him what she wants to be aknowledged by]]

((I like Luna a lot actually))

The girl stood with him and let him show her how to wear the dress and panties, though she felt somehow uncomfortable. The dress was a bit short, but she didn't seem to mind too much. It was the sensation of standing that made her feel a bit out of sorts. She leaned against him and repeated his name. "Sylph..." she smiled and said it again and again, enjoying the way the name felt on her lips in her tongue. "Luna," she said, repeating herself in much the same way, her voice innocent and slightly musical.

Sylph nodded she began to grow and understand him. This was definently a marvel in his research. Something the books told him he could not do. She seemerd to like and enjoy her name as he heard her repeat it.
''Thats good'' hee smiled. He gently reached out and stroked hr head to show his appreciation. He was gentle like the last time and it seemed very soothing
''Good job...luna''. He would have to get used to her name a bit. Since it didngt seem to be even in his memory banks. He laughed nervously to play it off. But he really couldnt.

Luna watched him curiously as he stroked her head again, the calming effect still there. "Sylph," she said softly. Her eyes were open to the world around her and she was full of questions, the first of which was,"How...did I..." she struggled to find the correct words, speech having been programmed not long ago. She was still unsure of how to use the words, but she said clearly, "How...did I...get...here?"

He decided not to lie to the young homunculi. He didnt want her growing up in the dark about her like.
''Well i made you. Using a few simple components. '' He showed her what he used to make her.
''I dont know where you actuallly came from but your here now'' he replied to her. He did wonder where hommunculi came from or where theyre spirits dwell at least. But that was a mystery set for another day.
''Your beginning to speak well'' he smiled as he looked to her.''Get dressed and while you do im going to get something to eat sincce we are both hungry'' he headed up a nearby flight of stairs,into a kitchen and began to makee sandwitches

Luna watched him leave and finished dressing herself before she started to walk toward the kitchen, stumbling a bit, it being her first time walking. Everything was so new and bright and full. It was too much for her senses. Once she reached a sofa, she plopped down on it, letting her body fall to the side, adjusting her position for comfort and then her eyes closed once more. It was in this position and in this state that Sylph would find her when he came out of the kitchen. She looked so peaceful there, but her mind was rapidly developing even as she rested on the sofa.

Sylph smiled warmly as he came down to see his creation fast asleep. She was cute as he watched her a bit before placing the tray downstairs on a nearby table. He took a sandwitch and decided to get some rest hiself.
''Shes so peaceful'' .he spoke softly before.He decided to get some rest himself. He layed down and fell asleep. He hadnt slept in about three days since he was researching how to make the doll that turned into a hommunculi.

Luna woke a few hours later, still in the same place and position she'd been in when she fell asleep. She was alone, or so she thought until she sat up and looked down. There was Sylph, lying on the floor, a tray of something she didn't recognize on the table. She reached over him groggily to find out what it was, grabbing one of the little squares from the top. There was a pang of something she slowly started to recognize as hunger in her stomach as she looked at the thing in her hand. Was it....food?

He awoke hearing her presance nearby. When he awoke he saw her with a sandwitch in her hand. A perplexed look as always.
''Yes you can eat that'' he smiled to the young hommonculi.''Its better than that potion i promise go ahead give them a try'' he says smiling as he sat up on the couch and stretched a bitt before standing up

"What is this?" she asked, tilting her head cutely to the side. "Eat?" She sniffed it, finding the aroma to be a strange one before she cautiously brought it to her lips and into her mouth. The texture was strange, but soft, and as she took a bite out of it, the taste was something that pleased her. She smiled at him and held him all over.

Back
Top Bottom