Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Sweet For Feasting [Rainbolic and Rage]

Rainbolic Disease

Super-Earth
"Damn, now I know I took the wrong turn at the creekside." She huffed, pausing and resting her bag on a fallen tree's branch. Wiping the small hint of sweat from her forehead, her tanktop dirtied by the root she tripped over earier. Amanda would surely be made fun of when she finally found the campsite where her friends waited, hell if she could find it she wouldn't care so much. The young brunette exhaled heavy frustrastion as she grabbed her bag and proceeded to head back the way she came. Some camping trip this was turning out to be, she looked up at the skies as the sun had left the spot above her head meaning it would set in a couple of hours.

She dragged on through the muk with fading hope of finding the campsite. However maybe once night fell she could see their campfire or flashlights. The thought was comforting if she couldn't find them before then.

She cleared her throat and threw her head back to see the star littered sky, darkening too quickly. Frustrated now she dragged her feet over a fallen log before she noticed something in the short distance. A campfire. She smiled and exhaled heavily "thank God!" She found a new found energy flooding into her as she hurried off towards the camp. "Damn I thought I would never find you guys, you don't even know!" She called.

Back
Top Bottom