Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"You're not listening," I sigh. "It's not about the sex, or about the dog head -- even though I am upset about them. It's about my mind, about who I am. If that can be taken away from me, then what's left?"

"You say I care for Karen," I continue, "and I do, but even that is not safe. All it takes is one spell, hell -- a drink of water can do it, for the love to be erased, or even turned into hate, and I cannot risk it. And come to think of it, how do I even know that it is real? Maybe I don't even know her and all this -- the memories, the emotions -- were planted in my head by a magic user. Could have been you, for all I know."

"I don't know what's real anymore," I let myself slump, "If my feelings for Karen are real, then I can't jeopardize them; and if they are not, well, I'd rather not find out."

I start walking toward the spot that we arrived at. "I guess what I'm saying is that I'm bailing out, or chickening out it that's how you want to call it. So let's get out of here and call this thing off."

I pout. "don't give up so easily. Lets get back and I'll ask Raven for something to protect your mind, ok? I'm sure she has something laying around. If not I'll make you something myself. Would you want something you can take off, like a ring or necklace, or something more permanent, like a tattoo. Which can still be removed, but not as easily." I get in the spot with you and we are back in a flash. Raven is there waiting.

"So did you have any trouble?" She sees you and frowns. "I take it you did." I tell her what happened She doesn't seem happy about it but shrugs. "Yeah, some people are like that, especially the older ones. It's her domain so not much I can say. But I'm sure we can whip something up to protect your mind if that is what you are worried about."

"You can do that?" I grasp at the glimmer of hope, "Get something to protect me? So this," I shudder, repressing the memory, "will not happen again?"

I don't even stop to think about the implications. "Permanent! All the way! I don't want to go through anything like this ever again! And to think that I thought that episode with your feet was bad... Should have heeded your warning then."

With a little more optimism I follow you back to the transport spot. There's a moment of disorientation, and then I find myself standing in front of Raven. I let you tell the story -- it is too fresh in my mind for comfort -- but the fact that she also thinks that I can have protection is encouraging.

"Yes," I tell her, "I am worried about it. After all, if I cannot trust myself, what can I trust?"

"Alright. We will wait here till we can make something for you. A magic tattoo sounds good. Right?" Raven nods and me and her leave to get to work. "Why don't you go see if those two girls are still around?" I say to you over my shoulder as we go to ravens workshop. It'll take a while for us to hammer out the spell for you.

"I don't know..." I hesitate, "After what happened with Cynthia, and with Carmen before that," And with Raven and the wall of tentacles I mentally add but do not say out-loud, "I'd rather wait until the spell is ready before I interact with magic users. I mean, let's face it, you lot are not very big on the concept of informed consent when non-magical folks are concerned. Besides," I add quietly, "While those girls were not malicious, I don't think I'm up to their kind of fun just after being forced to rape you -- even if I didn't have a girlfriend."

I pause, feeling uncomfortable to admit that the experience scared me so much, but then decide to be honest. "So if you don't mind, I would feel safer staying with you."

"Alright. There's not much to see though. And you are right. Magic users tend to be that way. Especially the girls when it comes to guys. Guys are always on top so to speak. So for women, especially the younger girls that learn magic, tend to be aggressive . Just taking what they want. Enjoying who they want. Plus this place caters to that. Non magic users come here knowing that. Most get off on being used. I know you didn't come here for that though. Sorry. Not much I can do about it though". Raven tells you. "If you get bored you can go to one of the other rooms and take a nap or something."

"That's a good idea," I suddenly realize that I do feel tired, must be the body's reaction to the emotional shock. "So I just go and pick any empty room? Will you be able to find me when you're done?"

The puzzled look on your faces tells me that it was a stupid question. "Right," I sigh, "Of course. Magic."

I leave you to your devices and go out of the room, walking along the endless corridor until I find an unlocked door. I knock on it to check that the room is vacant, then when no reply comes, push it open and stick my head in. "Hello?" I call out, "Is anyone there?"

Nobody answers, so I walk in and lock the door behind me; not as a precaution, since I assume that magic could easily unlock it, but more as an indication that the room is in use. Taking my clothes off I step into the shower and let the hot water flow over me, then start scrubbing myself, gently at first then stronger and stronger, as if trying to wash off not just the physical filth on my skin but also the one I feel in my soul.

When done, I towel myself off, stagger to the bed and crawl under the blanket, immediately falling asleep.

Lock are pretty pointless in this place, none of the doors have them. You are woken up to giggling and a couple warm bodies laying next to you, hands gently caressing your naked body, especially your dick which is already hard. "Mmm, I think hes waking up. Yay!" One of the girls from earlier says. "Sorry to wake you but Sarah still wants her turn." The red head is laying there, already naked and practically jumping with anticipation of becoming a cock sleeve like she did to her friend earlier that day. "Please. I really want my turn. I promise we will leave you alone after that if you want." The red head begs cutely. They are actually being nice since they are asking first rather then just doing what they want with you. Which is odd.

Is there no privacy in this place? I sigh as the two witches wake me up, giggling like schoolgirls.

"I'm sorry ladies, I am really not in the mood for this." The look of disappointment on their faces actually makes me feel a little guilty, as if I kicked a puppy. "I just had a really rough day..." I try to explain. And I really did -- it was horrible, worse than anything I've ever experienced before, but then...

Yes, my inner voice tells me, it was bad, but it's over now, and Kelly and Raven are working on a way to protect me from such occurrences in the future. And these girls are being nice to me, asking politely when they could have just taken what they want without as much as a by your leave. Besides, a little recreation could be just what I need to take my mind off of what happened, so why not have some harmless fun with no strings attached?

"You know what, girls? I take it back. Go ahead, knock yourself out."

They both grin and bounce happily, clearly a little drunk. Maybe a drink or two wouldn't be a bad idea. "Yay, so would you like to do what we did before? Sarah wants to be your cock sleeve, but she really wants you to have a huge cock for her. Do you mind?" She grins and Sarah is down right giddy as she kneels by you, looks so young and cute. Her read hair a stark contrast to her pale skin. "Pweease" She begs cutely. As soon as you accept you feel your cock starting to grow as the girls help you out of your clothes, or at least your pants, before Sarah turns and gets on all fours in front of you, begging you to stick your rapidly growing cock in her tight little pussy to start her transformation.

"No, I don't mind," I answer Melanie. "Go ahead and play, do the same thing if you want to, or surprise me with your creativity. But," I feel the need to stress in light of my recent experience, "my mind is off limits!"

The speed at which Sarah gets between my knees makes me think that she didn't even hear the last part, but judging by the hungry look in her eyes, my mind is the last thing she's interested in. She winks at me and immediately I feel pressure in my crotch, and see a bulge forming, growing bigger by the moment.

The girls look at each other and giggle, then Melanie points two fingers at my zipper, and as she spreads them apart it dutifully unzips, allowing them to pull my pants off, revealing a member that keeps growing as it hardens.

Sarah turns around, wiggling her behind seductively, and practically begs me to impale her, but I have other plans. "I don't know," I shake my head in mock seriousness, "I kind of comfortable where I am. If you want it, you'll have to come and get it, and be quick about it or, by the rate you made it grow, you'll need a ladder to climb it and a gallon of lube to make it fit."

Sarah growls with your teasing, but she's too eager. She practically jumps on you. Pushing you onto your back before lifting up to straddle your growing cock and then lowering herself down. She moans with pleasure. Your already 10 inches when she does this, about the max a girl her size can take. She rocks back and forth as you grow..and grow. You must be past her limit by now but she shows no sign of discomfort, just the opposite. Mel sits beside you to watch. "Don't worry, you won't hurt her. Her body is changing, her pussy growing to take you. We already did a toy with me so I thought we'd be a little different this time. Though shes still not much more then a toy right now, just a living, breathing, life sized one. Unless you liked when I shrank? I can shrink her for you, make her even tighter." Mel grins. Sarah seems oblivious as she bounces happily. Her tight little ass lifting several inches off your hips before she drops back down. From how it feels your cock must be over a foot long by now, maybe double that even if the last time with them is a clue.

The girl's impatience surprises me and in a flash I find myself on my back with her straddling me, taking my enlarged member inside with no apparent discomfort. I smile at her bouncing, like an oversized bunny, but soon the sensations become stronger and demand more and more of my attention. My back arches as I push back against Sarah's movements, trying to go even deeper into her as my arousal surges.

Melanie is saying something but I am not listening. I concentrate on the pleasure -- mine, Sarah's, giving, receiving... I feel the magic still working on me, making me grow inside Sarah, making me more aroused... It may look similar to what I went through before, on some superficial level, but there is no coercion, no malice, just a group of people enjoying themselves.

Maybe Kelly was right, and I was looking at it from the wrong angle all along. For these witches, a roll in the hay is not much different from a friendly handshake, It doesn't threaten my relationship with Karen, or diminish my love for her. It's just helping those girls scratch an itch, knowing full well that once it's over, whey will find themselves a different scratching post.

Of course, Karen may not see it that way, a little voice whispers inside my head, but that's something we'll have to work out between us when I find her. I'd rather not deal with too many philosophical questions about morals and ethics right now.

I bite my lip and close my eyes as my pleasure surges, edging closer to the point of no return. "Ohhh," I whisper, "I'm about to..."

You can feel your cock still growing. Getting more sensitive the more of it there is to stimulate. "Not yet boy toy." Melanie giggles. You feel a tongue rubbing the underside of your cock as it pushes out of Sarah's mouth. Her head tilting back at it does. She just keeps bouncing, fucking herself silly as her entire body is one big pussy now, massaging your entire length. Melanie giggles and touches the tip of your cock with her finger, and it's like she put a cork in it. No matter how close your orgasm gets it just won't cum. It's wonderfully maddening. As if that's not enough Melanie starts sucking on the head of your huge cock, kissing Sarah as she does.. sort of. Her tongue swirling around your sensitive head. She stops and looks down at you. "Think you can sit up and impale us both?" She asks since it's about the only way for you to do so, assuming your coherent enough to think much about it, Sarah sure isn't.

It feels like I'm still growing inside of Sarah, which defies everything I know of human anatomy. It is as if she became hollow -- a shell of flesh around a velvety tunnel that teases and tantalizes my oh so sensitive member. She tilts her head back and I see the tip of my cock poking from her mouth. A stray thought hits me -- what if they don't return me to normal afterwards? Will Kelly be able to help me or will I be stuck like that? I cringe at the thought, but cannot concentrate on it for long as Melanie presses he lips to Sarah's and both girls' tongues start dancing around the tip, bringing me to higher and higher levels of bliss.

I moan and thrash, pushing myself deeper into Sarah, longing for a release that does not come. Melanie says something but I am oblivious to everything except my growing need. "Oh god..." I whisper through clenched teeth as my body begins to shake and my mind feels like it's about to suffer a major meltdown.

Melanie giggles at the looks of pure bliss and terror on your face. Not a bad kind of terror, she just knows you have to cum really bad and can't. She grabs you and pulls you into a kneeling position while still licking around the head of your huge dick, Sarah getting on all fours in your new position. You understand why soon enough as the two girls kiss and you feel you cock continue to grow long, thankfully not thicker, as it starts going down Sarah's throat and body and eventually coming out her pussy too.

The two girls make lusty moans as you fuck both of their bodies. And you really are fucking their whole bodies as they are just one big sensitive tube now from mouth to pussy. The two naked girls on all fours start moving back and forth slowly, fucking themselves on your ridiculously long shaft. The head of your cock popping in and out of Sarah's pussy wonderfully. God you need to cum. You can feel the orgasm building up now, achingly slow, but it's something. The two girls fondling each others breasts as your dick holds them up for the most part. You're free to thrust and cum. When you do you'll cum so hard it will coat the wall and your dick will deflate back to normal size as you shoot one solid stream of cum like a water hose. The girls cumming themselves silly before then and dropping to the bed in a happy daze once your dick isn't impaling them anymore.

I stare in shock as my still growing member as it skewers not just one but both girls in a manner I would expect to see in a David Cronenberg film rather than experience myself. I open my mouth to protest, but only a moan of pleasure comes out.

The pressure surges and grows as I frantically thrust my oversized pole back and forth, until finally one of the girls snaps her fingers and it's as if a dam has been breached and the three of us explode in simultaneous orgasms.

A thick stream bursts from my shaft, spraying the wall with a sticky layer of spunk, it keeps going and going and when it finally subsides, I find myself lying on the bed out if breath but normal sized again, with Sarah and Melanie snuggled next to me.

"Damn!" I look at the wall, which looks like a goo monster exploded over it, which is not that far from what actually happened. "This will require a serious cleaning operation."

One of there girls waves it off. "Self cleaning rooms remember? Don't worry about it." Sure enough after a couple minutes you see the goo starts to go away. Seemingly soaking into the wall itself. The girls seem content to cuddle with you as they rest and enjoy the orgasmic bliss. You are pretty weak from what happened. Seems shooting a gallon of cum across a room takes it out of a guy. Melanie looks up at you. Wanna try anything else before you go? We've had our way with you, seems only fair you get to make a request, anything at all." Sarah nods her agreement as she gently strokes your chest.

"I don't think I have the energy," I smile weakly. "But thank you for the offer, and for the chance to take my mind off of things." It is true, the woes of earlier already feel distant and less vexing. "Besides, I probably enjoyed it as much as you did."

I think about her offer for a moment. "Some magical protection would be nice, but Kelly and Raven are already working on it. Although sometimes I think that Kelly is more a part of the problem than the solution. Maybe something to turn the tables on her the next time she plays fast and loose with her magic?"

Melanie looks at Sarah and shrugs. "Not sure if we could do that. She's pretty powerful. What would you want anyway? It sounds like you've got stuff to deal with and we wouldn't want to do something that could cause problems when you don't want it." Sarah starts tickling your balls. Even after what just happened it does feel good.

"I don't know," I shrug. "I guess I'm just tired by being treated like a toy, to be used by you magical types and then discarded after you've had your fun. I mean, not you two in particular," I add quickly seeing the hurt look on Melanie's face. "You've been decent enough to ask for permission even though you didn't really need it, but it was a nice gesture and I appreciate it. And come to think of it, most of the time Kelly isn't too bad either, except that the concept of 'freely given informed consent' seems to be foreign to her, and the fact that she's my girlfriend's sister makes it all the more awkward. How am I supposed to explain to Karen that while we were searching for her, her sister practised sexual magic on me whenever she felt like it?"

I gently move Sarah's hand away from my balls and continue. "Maybe if I could retaliate in some way, like inflate her breasts or trigger an orgasm, she would not be so cavalier about it. But you're probably right," I shrug. "We mundanes could never hope to match you. I can't even understand what you see in us. Hell, with such a huge power advantage, you could have exterminated us."

Sarah's hand creeps toward my scrotum again and I lazily slap it away. "And speaking of power, I don't know how powerful Kelly is as magic users go. I was under the impression that she was kind of average, not up to the level of the likes of Raven or Carmen, or..." I shudder just thinking of her but force myself to say the name, "Cynthia."

Sarah playfully keeps trying. Mel just looks at you. "Well. If you want revenge I may have an idea. And it would be safe. I can cast a spell so you can store magical energy. Won't keep magic from effecting you but you can store the energy and use it to cast a spell of your choosing. As long as it's similar to what's been cast on you. So a body mod spell would let you do the same to her. The more power you store the more you can do or stronger it can be. As for the rest we are still human like you. We just have abilities. What you just said would be like the smart people killing off all the dumb people just cause they can or something. I don't care that you don't have magic. Why do you think I offered to let you pick something to do to us?" She smiles. "And Kelly is stronger then she lets on. Much stronger then us. She just needs to exercise her powers. She doesn't use them much since the court order and only for fun. Nothing really serious. Carmen only had the upper hand cause Kelly was tired and she had that pet on a leash to give her an edge. One on one and fully rested my money would be on Kelly. Don't know Cynthia though." Mel leans against you. "Is what Kelly does that bad? If your girlfriend ever asked you can always say you didn't have a choice. Which is true if Kelly just does stuff to you. Though a lot of why she does is cause she gets power from sex. If she's not careful she'll become a succubus like the chick that owns this place. Or maybe she wants to. Lots of fun and power if you work it right"

"I don't want revenge," I sigh. "It's just... Imagine someone who had polio and cannot walk without crutches, and his friend is an Olympic sprinter who wants to play tag, all the time. I understand that Kelly is a witch and that using her magic is natural to her, but it does get frustrating. This magical capacitor spell sounds interesting," I rub my chin. "Are you sure it's safe? No chances of it overloading and dumping all its energy on me at the least appropriate moment? I'd rather not take this risk..."

"Hey!" I swat at Sarah's hand again. "Hands off the merchandise!"

I turn back to Melanie, listening to what she tells me and nodding occasionally, until she suggests that I just come up with an excuse for Karen. "It doesn't work like this," I shake my head. "There is always a choice, and I cannot have a relationship with the woman I love hang on a lie."

Then it hits me. "Wait. Did you just say that Kelly's power is based on sex, and the more she uses sexual magic the stronger she gets? And if so, does it mean that holding back actually prevents her from reaching her full power potential, and thus hinders our chances of success? That my insistence of being true to my girlfriend may lead to failing to rescue her? That's just great," I sigh and rub my temples. "My choices are between losing Karen because I stayed faithful to her, and losing her because I cheated on her. Fuck."

"No. It would be safe. Too much energy would just bleed off. Probably making you horny or something since it mostly seems to be sexual magic you get hit with." Sarah just giggle. She moves down and start teasing your toes. Tickling them. She's quite playful. She does the same to Mel. She just giggles and lets her play. "Kelly may get some power that way but her magic is still magic. If she keeps using it for sex though...that how it starts. It's a wonder all witches don't send up as a succubus. We fool around plenty but haven't changed at all". She shrugs. "Might be something else that triggers it. I really don't know. I just know the stories I've heard about raven and how she got to be one. Years of using magic for sexual gratification. Hers and others. I've heard Kelly is the same way. She's just younger. Lots younger. But if she is changing at all then yeah, holding back could weaken her. She might not even realize it herself"

"Gee, I wonder why," I sneer at Mel's sexual magic remark. "Could it be because you witches only have one thing on your mind?" I pull my leg close, trying to move my foot away from Sarah's tickling touch as I consider the information. "So that's it then? To get Kelly to level up I need to agree to be her sex toy. I bet she's going to be delighted to hear that. Unless..." I look at her suspiciously. "She didn't put you two up to it, did she?"

Back
Top Bottom