Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WILD SUBURBAN NIGHTS/// Modern Slice-of-Life// Pansexual// Sibling Incest [OPEN]

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
I would like to organize a smut heavy slice-of-life role play between at least two collaborators and myself. Centered around an incestuous, pansexual threesome between a brother who has two incredibly large cocks, a hermaphrodite sister with her own large cock and a tight little pussy, and a female sister with unbelievably huge tits, the focus will certainly be on the sexual interactions between these three primary characters. However, pure smut gets repetitive and mundane fairly quickly, so each character will have to shine as an individual with their own personality, in addition to their own interests and aspirations. There will be tertiary characters I can play, including the mother and father of the family, as well as a pair of twin sisters, bringing up the rear as the youngest members of their brood. Regular scenes of domestic bliss and suburban life are necessary to give breathing room to the hedonistic sex these characters constantly indulge in.

To keep everyone on the same page, this is the list of kinks I wish to incorporate in the story. If you don’t care for these then this might not be the role play for you.
_Size Matters/Bigger is Better_ In this universe men and women both understand that larger penises offer more sexual pleasure, so huge cocks are a matter of physical and aesthetic preference. In the same token, huge tits are an almost universal preference for the sexually active actors in the story, as all females will exhibit rather large breasts, with D and DD cups considered on the “small” end of the scale.
_Free Love Never Died_ Sexually transmitted diseases and infections, especially HIV, don’t exist in this version of earth. As such, the Free Love movement of the 60’s never lost its steam. With pregnancy being the only unwanted outcome of casual sex, most healthy and sexually active young people engage in wanton sex with relative strangers without fear. Birth control is readily available to both genders, and it is 100% effective.
_Let’s Make A Mess_ The characters in this role play will be able to produce unrealistic volumes of sexual fluids, to an excessive degree. This includes cum, precum, pussy juice, squirting, and lactation. That’s right, even though a girl may not be pregnant, overstimulation of breast tissue can induce milk production, adding breast milk to the list of delicious fluids to coat their bodies with whilst engaged in carnal acts.
_Party On_ The main characters are young adults and may engage in the consumption of alcohol and narcotics, including beer, wine, liquor, tobacco, marijuana, cocaine, and various kinds of psychedelics such as LSD and MDMA.
_High School & College_ The main characters can be high school or college students, though their proximity would be better explained if they were still in high school, and therefore still living under their parents’ roof. They are expected to participate in normal teenage activities such as attending class, studying, doing homework, playing sports, and engaging in various special clubs should they interest them, in addition to the sex they have with their peers.

The character I wish to play is the brother, though if enough applicants of adequate skill are available, I may take a back seat and focus on the tertiary characters, those being the parents and the twins, in addition to the neighbors, classmates, and teachers. As such, I assume a sort of “game master” role by providing details on the scenes the characters find themselves in, and narrating the unfolding events to maintain cohesion.

You are free to ask questions and show interest in this thread, or you can contact me on discord. My tag is jimbobalinski#8377

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom