Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Krad_Nogard|| He's Gonna Make You Feel Alright ||Altair

Altair

Super-Earth
Supple hips swayed and rocked as the thin female wandered deep into the forest, her paw like back feet scraped up the bark of the large tree in front of her. A long cat like tail swished behind her, tufts of black furn on the end. She blinked and let her ears drop before lifting back up. A small pink tongue stuck out of her mouth and she yawned. Clawed fingers stretched into the air and she stood on the branch, hopping to the next. In only a fur like pair of panties and a thin almost see-through bra her pink nipples were vibrant against the white cloth. Her pretty long black hair draped over pale white skin and vibrant silver eyes blinked, sparkling in the raising sun. Yelping she slipped and went tumbling down into the brush, landing hard with a thump and whined weakly, closing her eyes as she blacked out.

||Crappy intro, sorry about that||

He prowled through the forest underbrush, sniffing the air as he passed by the trees. He stood up, on his back legs and continued forward. The onlything covering his body was a cloth that was tied aroudn his waist, covering his manhood. His long wolf snout twiched as his ears caught the a strange sound. He came upon her laying there on the ground, leaves all around, and prodded gently at her with his toe.

A soft and subtle moan came from her soft pink lips, her cat like nails pawing at him and her body rolling over to face her back away from him. Her body was thin and slender, small scratches and cuts covered her back from where she had landed heavily on the pile of branches and leaves. She seemed to be asleep but soon she wouldn't remember what had happened after she woke up.Thin little Alinys lay there.

He bent down and lifted her up, carrying her easily. He looked down on her body, her shape, her pink nipples showing through the top. He sat her down on a bed of soft grass and leaves, and knelt down beside her sniffing her neck.

Her body lay limp in his arms, her head falling back and her black hair draping over his arm like a curtain. The long lion tail that normally lay curled around her leg now hang limp as her body did, almost touching the ground. Her lips parted and she let out a weak sigh and soon her marked back rested on soft, plush like grass. Her neck was tickled by the male's nose and she mummbled, stirring a bit.

"Feeling alright?" He asked sitting back. His legs were crossed as he leaned against a tree. His detailed chest rose and fell soflty as he breathed, the small cloth tied around him was raised slightly as his eyes looked over her body.

Covering her chest she gasped, backing up away from him. "Who are you?" she asked, her eyebrow cocking and her tail twisting to cover her almost bare body. She swallowed softly, biting her lower lip and wiggling her hips a tiny bit to move away.

||Argh, post = short||

He watched her back away. "My name is Krad." He said moving onto all fours. "What's wrong?"

(It's alright, I prefer shorter posts anyway)

"Alinys..." She whispered, looking at him with nervous eyes. "Your...the first person I've seen in these woods in years..." she said softly, on her knees she reached forward, touching his ear with delicate fingers.

He turned his head and shook it, the feeling of her touching his ear was strange and tickled. "Same for me." He said putting his nose into her hand.

She smiled softly, scratching his cheek a little before blinking, sitting cross legged before him. She tipped her head, "where have you been hiding?" she smiled, asking gently.

"Just here." He gestured around to him. They were in a small alcove of trees, the grass all around them flattened.

She blinked her pretty silver eyes and smiled a little, "Oh...that explains much, I've been staying near the river..." she said, softly picking at the leafy earth with nailed fingers.

"I've seen you there." He said looking at her nails. "I like the river, but too noisy."

She smiled gently, stretching luxuriously. "I thought I smelled something masculine around the river lately..." she purred softly, her tail swishing back and forth.

She purred, leaning back and arching her back in a stretching. "A male..." she purred again, wiggling a bit against the ground to scratch her back while her tail curled up to cover her crotch a bit.

"I take it you enjoy the scent?" He asked swishing his own tail, the cloth around his waist rising a bit.

She purred a little, rolling to her stomach and looking at him with devlish eyes, "I did...its been so long since I've seen a male...its a pity that it took this long for us to meet..." she smirked, softly licking her lower lip.

"Quite a pity." He said his mouth opening and panting slightly, returning her gaze as she watched him.

Back