Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The feminine side of The Jester [Het, Yuri 1X1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesteranime

Planetoid
Hello and welcome. Some of you may have seen my request thread on the male side of the world and noticed that I'm desperately craving playing as a girl. Well, I'm craving it so much I'm makeing this thread to showcase my feminine side. (That or I'm just demented in the head, but that goes without saying.) What follows is an edited copy/paste from my other request thread... with updated role preferences if I'm playing the girl. Please, PM me if you want to RP with me.

Role-playing Style

Well, first off for those that haven't read my introduction thread (shame on you ;-) ) I am a guy. On second thought that might be apparent by me posting in the "Requests by males" section... :oops: Anyway, while my real life genitals may dangle, I can and often will play as either gender.

Next, I usually write to Semi-Lit or Lit standards. My mood varies though so I will do my best to match my partner. I'm not really picky as long as I'm not pulling all the weight.

I am a bisexual switch. I'm not really picky about this either, some days I'll be dom, some sub.

My kinks

The kinks marked in Red are ones that have restrictions attached. Ones marked in Orange are ones that I am craving at the moment (will update depending on mood).

Bondage, light pain, blood play, incest, pregnancy, Light torture, Non-con, Watersports

* Blood play only in a Vampire setting.
* Watersports only if no one is being peed on and no piss is being drunk

I will not do under any circumstances any sort of scat play.

I don't care about the actual gender of my partner as long as he/she plays their character's role well.

Plots/Roles

I am willing to deviate from this list of roles at any time (ie. If you have a better suggestion than what is on here I'm happy to hear it) But these are the ones I have in mind right now. Orange is what I am craving right now, bold is the role I would prefer playing. Both are subject to change at a moments notice.

• Teacher/Student
  • Father/Daughter
  • Teenage siblings
  • Older sibling/teenage sibling
  • Demon/Human
  • Incubus/Human
  • Rapist/victim
  • Stalker/victim
  • Vampire/human
  • Myself/cannon character from a fandom (I'd have to hear your idea first)
  • Werewolf/human[/list:u]

Again, this isn't definitive.

You can PM me here or e-mail me at the e-mail on my profile.

Thank you and I hope to talk and play with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom