Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ogon Gakuen, Gold Acadamy (Commy, Niki, Gladiator, & myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar_Blade

Super-Earth
This will be an academic, AKA school-type, rp. Commy, Niki, you can have a max of 2 chars. I will have two chars as well, but I will also control the teachers and the Principal.

School rules:

1) Students and Faculty must retain their Human forms, if applicable, at all times.

2) No unauthorized deaths will be tolerated. The guilty party will be immediately expelled.

3) No romantic displays (fondling genitals, foreplay, intercourse, etc.) will be tolerated within the school building. Guilty parties will be suspended for one month for first offense. Second offense results in expulsion.

4) If any Student or Faculty member is caught stealing, they will be suspended for two weeks for first offense, one month for second offense. Expulsion results for third offense.

5) Relationships between Students and Faculty members are allowed, provided the species are compatable.

6) If, for any reason whatsoever, a person's true form is released, other than self defense or protecting the weak/innocent, the guily party will be suspended for one week and have detention for two weeks.

7) All detention sentences will be served in the Lunar Isolation Wing of the Communal Gale Force Building within the Southern Quadrant of Ogon Gakuen Campus.

8) Male and Female residents of Ogon Gakuen are to reside in gender-separated Dormitory buildings. The Male Dormitories are the Byakko, Bushido, and Nindo Buildings in the West Quadrant. The Female Dormitories are the Seiryuu, Geisha, and Miko Buildings in the South Quadrant.

9) Male Faculty members will reside in the Kendo and Jutsu Buildings in the East Quadrant. Female Faculty members will reside in the Tsukino and Taiyou Buildings in the Northern Quadrant.

10) Mess Hall is the Genbu Building in the North Quadrant. Library is the Suzaku Building in the East Quadrant.

11) The Principal's office is in the Huanglong Building in the Central Quadrant.

12) The Rajita Forest in the Central Quadrant is off-limits at all times. This is for your own protection.

Enjoy your stay at Ogon Gakuen. Have a nice day, and mind the rules.

Re: Ogon Gakuen, Gold Acadamy (CommyFluffy, Niki-Gale, & myself)

Commy, Niki, Here's the profile skeleton. Use it to make your chars.

Name:
Appearance: (Descriptions are fine, links to a pic are better)
Race:
True Form Appearance:
Bio:

I will be making my own two chars using this same skeleton. Once all of our main chars are posted, the Scholastic Year will begin Here at Ogon Gakuen.

P.S. NO MIRRORED CHARS! This is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Name: Lily Gale

Species: Vampire

Decription: Wears a blood red mini skirt and a blood red tank top over a black fishnet shirt and red spike boots with black laces, and has Red hair to tell her apart from her baby sis Niki

Family: Younger twin sister

Bio or History: Orphaned as a baby with her younger sister they were raised by humans who knew they were vampire babies. After turning 15 they left to live on their own and with having to take care of Niki she was tired, shortly after turning 16 she joined a high school wear she was an out cast for three years, when she became a junior the only friend she had was Niki, other then that nothing is known about her except the fact thatshe tries to befriend humans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Niki Gale

Species: Vampire

Decription: Wears a jet black mini skirt and a blood red tank top over a black fishnet shirt and black spike boots with red laces, and has black hair

Family: Older twin sister

Bio or History: Orphaned as a baby with her older sister she was raised by humans who knew she was a vampire baby. shortly after turning 16 she joined a high school wear she was an out cast for three years, when she became a junior the only friend she had was her older sister, other then that nothing is known about her except the fact thatshe tries to befriend humans.

Name: Takua Hitome
Appearance: Highschool appreance
True Form Appearance: Real Appearance
Bio: A girl that was choosen by the current Angel of Dearth. For the reason that the cycle has chosen somebody different due to the fear of misdicision on the angel's reason. With this in mind she is sent to this high to develop her reaping and otherwise judgemental senses. With this however she is training and was given her true form however is forbidden to use it due to the fact when she usues her true form is when she reaps and becomes the true Angel of Death.

Granzgehts Wulfscranz
Apperence: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/Anima-Warlock-32066468">http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/Anima-Warlock-32066468</a><!-- m -->
Races: Warlock and Werewolf
Transformed state: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://skepticworld.com/cryptozoology/images/werewolf.jpg">http://skepticworld.com/cryptozoology/i ... rewolf.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Bio: Born to a German family of spellcasters he was raised in an enviroment that promoted all forms of magical use; however one day he realized that his powers were being hindered by the lack of adequate spell books and tombs avalible in his family's library, so he ran away at the age of 7. His powers now corrupted from stealing from other magical families, he tried to take down other magical creatures. On the night of his 12th birthday under the light of the full moon he was attacked by a werewolf; struggling for his life he finally managed to repel the beast with a very risky spell that caused the teeth of the werewolf to become embedded in his left shoulder. After the magical blast, the werewolf told him this, "For the crimes you have committed, I cure you with the immortality of your magic and the rage and powers of a werewolf."
He then enrolled in the Academy at the age of 13 in order to try and master his new found powers. Three years in he has gain self control as a Werewolf but nothing else.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bresnson Shaoufuse
Age 16 years 3 months 14 days(at the start of the school year(and yes he is that picky about people's ages))
Appearance(cloaked): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sumitora.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Dragon-character2-66791718">http://sumitora.deviantart.com/art/Comm ... 2-66791718</a><!-- m -->
Race: Black Dragon of fire and lightning
True Form: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://keelerleah.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Dragon-of-Dreams-65556265">http://keelerleah.deviantart.com/art/Da ... s-65556265</a><!-- m -->
Bio: He is a black dragon of purely French decent but was raised Canadian. He has a very lossy goosey personality and is best friends with Granz. He has tendencies to speak in Latin when he is angry or tiered, and is the dragon's tung when he is hyper. He is angered when ever a teacher tells him to hide his wings because he is unable to hide them, the cafeteria is out of chimera meat, when Granz is being a prick about his alchemy supplies and not letting himself get any practice in, and when his mom sends him odd things he dose not need or on parents(nuf said). The only things that get him hyper ate combat class and magic class. He is a very....well...he is a bit of a loose cannon and he has a couple of "addictions"' such as his "addiction" for alchemical fumes and mandrake roots. HE LOVES vegetables and will eat them his own paste of alchemical ingredients including a heaping portion of mandrake roots. He dose however have some redeeming qualities; he is fairly noble in matters of public relations and is try6ing to become a Dragon K'night'. and he is a very honest person because he can't lie to save his ass from anything.

{{Yeah if you want. Just give me a pm to look at. }}

Alright...my chars....

Name: Kazuki Nekomajin

Appearance:
1469253696_l.gif

Race: Neko-Jin

True Form Appearance:
43664_l.jpg
tattonekoboy.jpg

Bio: The son of the BioChemistry teacher and the Principal, Kazuki loves being the object of a large fan-girl club on campus. He finds that being rich helps with his friends, whom he has as true friends. Until he entered Byakko Dorm, that is. There he learned the meaning of friendship in its truth. He strives to be a famomus manga writer, and publishes his own doujinshi within the schools paper.

Second char:

Name: Rihoko 'Riko' Hinotsuki

Appearance:
Sakura_e_Sasuke_131.jpg

Race: Fire Demon

True Form Appearance:
Ignis_Jingai_Makyo3.jpg

Bio: Rihoko is a bit young for the school curiculum, but the Principal allowed her to join due to her grades. She tends to be a shy, quiet girl, but if she gets mad, she unsheathes her Pyre Blade, a sword given to her from her fire demon father. She attends the exact same classes as Kazuki Nekomajin, who she clings to as he is her adoptive father. She resides in Seiryuu Dorm. She eventually wants to raise her own family, but is too shy to talk to a boy. She usually wears a pair of heavy fishnet shorts over her panties, usually because she wears miniskirts. ///_^

Alrighty, then.Time for the First Day at Ogon Gakuen.]

Ogon Gakuen's opening day, the Principal was looking out over the Student Assembly, giving out the speech in which he stated the 12 Main rules, along with other minor rules, like meal times, class lengths, and various other things. Among the crowd of new students was a 17 year old red-head male with a pink-haired 13 year old girl on his shoulder. She looked into his face from his shoulder, a confused look on her face.

"Daddy? Who's the cute guy up there? He looks a bit like you."

He looked back at her, a sense of calm pride on his face.

"Riko-Chan, that man up there, is my father. He, and the BioChemistry teacher, who happens to be my mother, are Neko-Jin like me."

Takuya walked into the class area where they sit and she sat in her blood red Dress with her huge Sythe. Some of the students looked at her weird and some even gave her some seats apart to put her weapon there. This was the way to show that she already had authority. IT was just how she loved that they appreciated her way of life and how they thought of her. "Now lets this assembly get going. I am bored and I want to go lay down.", When in reality she couldnt go anywhere except for class. Her mind though wasn't used to the fact that she would turn into some form or skeletong and turning into the judge for life itself. It was just too much unreal for her just after being choosen.

GranzGehts sat down in the front row being a 3 year alumni was a bit of a teachers pet, but still fairly rude to the other spell casters, being that he was the only one that was also a were-ANYTHING and that they tended to give him some fairly foul treatment. Seeing that the croud of other lycans where starting to leave his area he decided to sit next to the girl he had been meaning to talk to for a while now. She was rather petite in size and had a strange stench of death about her however that had only percked his curiosity. That is why he had enrolled in her power controll class.
Affter the Assembly he once again acked the Headmaster if he could have his old windowless room from hte last year all to him self because of his lack of spell contoll as his werewolf state.

Kazuki wandered into the cafeteria, Rihoko on his shoulder. They loked around at the new students, figuring out which ones would be fun to have as friends. Riko pointed to a girl off to the side with a scythe.

"Tou-San, she's cute. Why don't you talk to her?"

Kazuki laughed. "Me, talk to the one Shinigami-Sama chose as his replacement? Riko-Chan are you nuts? Even I won't last two minutes before getting freaked the fuck out."

The pink haired girl just gave him the puppy-dog eyes. She actually looked like she was on the verge of tears, and she spoke with a quuiver in her voice that added to the effect.

"B-but...but D-Daddy...."

Kazuki's reaction was classic. He suddenly had the vetrical 'oh-shit' lines on a blue face. "A-alright, Riko! YOu win! Just don't cry. Please don't cry!"

He walked over to the scythe-wielding girl and nervously spoke. "Um...Y-your the girl Shinigami-Sama chose to take his spot, right? My Name's Kazuki, and the little one on my shoulder is Rihoko."

Takuya in her human form can't kill from a stare like the grim reaper can but it can almost paralyze given enough fear built up in the person. "Hi Kazuki and Rihoko. Sorry if my scythe disturbs you to a degree but yes I am the one he choose. The judgment of mortals is key and he feels he is losing the fight in it. Sometimes even angel's lose their spark and lose their ability to even channel that type of degree he needed for it. It was just a matter of principle. " She let out a smile finally from her appearance. She looked ghostly due to the fact that she didn't have much of a life except for the force driving her now. She wasn't exactly mortal and she had the ability to transform but the grim reaper said it was forbidden until she was done with school.

It being his free hour "Granz", as the other students called him, he went to talk to the reaper girl and see if whe wanted to head off to the library so that he could show her a very cool book tht he had stummbled uppon in he previos yeast of magical study that he thought might help her do her job after she graduated. Je4 was also headed there because he wanted to get a head start in his study on the art of cross plain summonings the A class magical art he was taking this year.

Magical calsses and magic types within them
A class: Cross okain summoning, High lvl Alchemy, dimetional atreatin, and death spells
B class: High lvl Elemental, Unique spells, clan spells, Assorted powerfull spells within a certain critieria, and time spells
C class: High lvl Pure magical spells and any mid strength spell
D class: anything not already listed

However he was taking all B class magical classes being offered this year and his werewolf classes. "So, (fearfully)... would yo like to go to the liberary with me today i have this neat tomb i wand to show you?" he asked.

THIS IS NOT A RP POST, BUT AN FYI: Unless otherwise specified, all upperclassmen have the same rooms they had the previous year. ALSO: Here is the class order for our chars along with the Sensei.

1) Open Period / Homeroom = Sensei: Akane Neomajin

2) Language Studies = Sensei: Jin Kyuketsuki

3) Ancient Studies = Sensei: Mugen Omukashi

4) Lunch Period = Sensei: None

5) Open Period / Homeroom = Sensei: Akane Nekomajin

6) Mathematics = Sensei: Tomoki Kachikachin

7) Human Interactions and Relations = Sensei: Hiei Hikuro

8) Mystic Arts and Transformations = Sensei: Luna Henshitsuki

Thus concludes the Day Class Schedule. The Night Class Schedule is as follows:

N1) Open Class / Homeroom = Sensei: Asuka Kyuketsuki

N2) Lunar Studies = Sensei: Artemis Henshitsuki

N3A) Vampiric Breeds Only: Alternative Feeding Methods

N3B) Lycan Breeds Only: Form Control and Restraint = Sensei: Okami Silverfang

N3C) Other breeds: Human Interactions and Relations = Sensei: Hiei Hikuro

N4) Mystic Arts and Studies = Sensei: Daisuke Mizuhana

N5) Lunh Period = Sensei: None

N6) Open Period / Homeroom = Sensei: Asuka Kyuketsuki

This Concludes the list of Classes. The lack of periods 7 & 8 for the Night Class is due to the Sunrise times here at Ogon Gakuen. Saturday classes are the same order for Day and Night Classes:

S1) Open Period / Homeroom = Sensei: Akane Nekomajin (DC), Asuka Kyuketsuki (NC)

S2) PE = Sensei: Fushigi Eienkatsuru

S3) Lunch Period = Sensei: None

S4-5) Dual Length Study Hall / Homeroom = Sensei: Akane nekomajin (DC) , Asuka Kyuketsuki (NC)

Sundays have NO CLASSES whatsoever. Detention will be held on Sundays. If you have any questions, please leave a message with the Principal's Secretary, Hotaru Tomoe. Night Class Students should leave their messages in the drop box provided. Ms. Tomoe will prcess them first thing in the morning.

That is all.

-Lunar_Blade-

Lily and her sister Niki just sat and talked with each other about what the new school might be like and if they will even make new friends here. Lily said "I wonder if anyone will like us" and Niki said in reply to her sister "I don't know Lily but I hope whoever is our friend likes us for real and not out of pitty for the new kids."

Kazuki and Rihoko looked confused at the Lycan who had joined them. Riko glared at him, having had a bad encounter with one in her childhood. "Whaddaya want, doggie-man?" she asked, and Kazuki held a hand up.

"Riko, let the Lycan be." He turned to Takuya and bowed politely. "Reaper-Chan, my daughter and I shall take our leave. See you in class."

With that, they walked off. In the distance, however, the Human relations Sensei saw the two vampire girls and walked towards them. His nose told him what they were. "What are two young vampires doing out here? Shouldn't you be getting to your dorm and unpacking?" The short fire demon kept his sword sheathed, but hinted slightly that the two were in danger, with the sun being still visible in the sky. "Can't have any casualties on the first day."

Takuya looked at him and nodded as she stood up, "That...depends if you can stop acting so scared..." She said coldly as she looked at the lycan. She knew what they were since of course she had the ability to sense spirits and his was tainted with a curse. He was a magician as well. Though she didn't have a lot of extensive magic powers but she had some for a beginner. "Fine, lets take our leave to the library.", She said as she walked off toward the library as she looked at him but turning and then walking off.

As the two walked away, "Hey, Rihoko don't be so rude. Not all of the lycans will be so forgiving as i am. But to warn you, i am no ordinary Wolf lycan; I am also a shaman when transformed and i have some self control. Anyways, I don't mean to be so frightened, it is just that the stench of death frightens my inner wolf but i a a human don't fear you at all. Any ways, the book i want to show you contains a spell that will allow you to if only temporarily enter the souls of others and watch their lives up to a certain point. I found it while conducting my research of soul reading. It is a rather useful spell." Upon entering the library he immediately leader to the section and got her a book titled "Soul Delving for the Gifted." Here is the book this particular tomb has a vast number of spell that would help you cast proper judgment upon others."
Later...
"So what do you think of this book?"

Lily looked at Hei and said "Oh sorry senseibut we don't know where to go." The twins blushed a little because they had heard everything from helping Yusuke Yuromeshi to fighting in the tournement for ruling the demon world. Niki looked at him and said "Um Hei-sama would you help us get theree or at least point in the right direction. And we are both huge fans of yours seeig as how we are vampires and have heard a great deal about you." Lily softly punched her younger twin sister and said "Niki I thought we agreed not to say we were vampires until after we were asked by someone and only then otherwise we were going to keep it a secret." Niki looked at her and said "Oh sorry Lily I forgot."

Takuya stood there and had read over the book within the time that he had given her. "Yes I do appreciate this. Though the person that wants me to surpass him appreciates teaching in a personal level from one of the teachers that know how though I have learn a little more on my assignment.", Nodding she gave the book back and stepped back and then swung her huge scythe in intricate patterns in front of the lycan without even touching him despite it being so long. Her eyes flowed with the blade as she carved out similar but harmless runes that are like in the book though in open air. They did harmless things she picked those fearing anger from the current Grim Reaper. "There, I did some of the extracurricular activities in the book that could post spiritual strength with my certain assignment.", She said softly to him as she waited for his response.

Hiei ignored the fact that the two girls had revealed themselves, partially because he'd done so himself. "Whatever. Hurry back to your dorms until your homeroom Sensei arrives. She is also your dorm head as welll." He turned his back to them and walked off on his own. "I'll see you tomorrow night when you arrive in my class."

---

Kazuki went straight for his dorm, having been told by his father that he was allowed to bring Rihoko to his room for the night. When he sat down on his bed, Riko hopped off of his shoulder. She frowned at having to be in a different dorm the next night. "Daddy, why did Grampa say I have to be in a different dorm? It's not fair." she said, tears forming in her eyes.

Kazuki noticed that these tears were genuine, not made to make him feel bad. The previous three years they'd spent together in middle school had cemented their relationship as a father-daughter couple, although Riko had some 'special' feeligs for her adoptive father. He fell to his back on his bed, sighing. "Tell ya what, Riko. We'll go talk to Mother and Father tomorrow. I'll see if I can't convince them to let you stay with me." He turned his head to look at her, his red hair falling across his bishie face. "How does that sound?"

Riko squealed happilly. "Really Daddy? Yay!" She threw her arms around him, and then she saw the clock on the wall. It read 19:45 "Quarter to eight already?" She frowned. "Daddy, do I have to take a bath now?"

Kazuki nodded. "Yep. This isn't any different from any other Friday." He pointed to her suitcase on his floor. "Pick out which pajamas you're gonna wear tonight, and I'll be in to scrub your back and hair. I have a friend I gotta call first."

Riko nodded sadly and did as she was told.

---

In the library, a large, dark tanned fellow with red eyes and black hair approached the Reaper's chosen girl. The man was obviously of Stone-Ogre descent, and it showed in his voice. "Um, Miss? Please no scythe swinging. Bad for books if hurt by scythe of Miss." A couple of snow demon students nearby shyed away, having heard that the Librarian cared more for the books rather than the lives of the students. "Please?"

A silver-haired woman stood nearby, her cat ears poking through her hair. She couldn't believe that George Onitsuchi had cared more for books than students, but she shook her head. 'Akane Nekomajin,' she thought to herself, 'You should be preparing for your first job as a teacher tomorrow. Your son and his daughter are i your class, so you have to be a proper teacher.'

George patiently waited for a response from the Shinigami girl, yet he showed absolutely no fear. The ogre hybrid had seen more than his share of death and destruction in his life. If he were destined to die at the hands of this Reaper-in-training, he would die happy.

---

And in the headmaster's office, the secretary, Hotaru Tomoe, the very same that was the Senshi of death and rebirth, Sailor Saturn, was calmly sipping her tea as she read through the list of suggestions that her own adoptive father, Domon Chiba, had sent her. She giggled softly at his scratchy handwriting, correctly assuming his daughter had bumped his hand as he'd wrote. "Oh, Papa. If only you and Setstuna-Sama could see me now." She picked up the phone as it rang. "Hello? Oh, Headmaster Nekomajin.........Yes sir......That's right, sir. Papa said I could be the secretary until Ms. Twili returns......Yes sir.....Hai. See you tomorrow, sir."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom