Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Instant turn ons

Enthusiasm. Without it, you could have everything going for you, and it would still be a chore to fuck you.

My biggest turn on is a person go from a position of power or control and it being reversed against their will.
Power exchange is a huge turn on for me and one I like in ERP involving heroes and Misogynistic male's.
Another huge turn on for me is Female/futa supremacy

I have two subsets of arousal integrated into one.

The Primal:
Tongue piercings. Large breasts. Exquisite asses. Tattoos. Wet lipstick.

The Advanced:
Intelligence. Creativity. Seduction. Sexually Experience. Sexual Confidence. Knowing exactly how to pluck the strings of my arousal like a goddess playing an elegant stringed instrument.

There are so many things in this thread that have had me nodding along thinking "Absolutely this."

For something new, though...

There's a very particular look a woman gets right before they're about to kiss you. Like the deep, passionate, pure sex kind of kiss. It's different for every woman, but every woman I've ever encountered seems to have it.

That look ends me every time.

Last edited:
There are so many things in this thread that have had me nodding along thinking "Absolutely this."

For somethibg new, though...

There's a very particular look a woman gets right before they're about to kiss you. Like the deep, passionate, pure sex kind of kiss. It's different for every woman, but every woman I've ever encountered seems to have it.

That look ends me every time.
This 100%. Intense conveyance of emotion with the eyes in general. It's always the subtle things.

Dominance. The guy giving he clear vibe he doesn't think he has you, he KNOWS he has and owns you. Particularly with an extra mix of dirty talk mixed in a way objectifying me particularly being possessive about it. Letting me know what is going to happen rather then just suggesting it.

That little whimper when she realizes what's about to happen and utterly submits because she knows she's yours and that she's about to love what's next.

Precum.
Doesn't matter of its a little or if it's flowing like a stream, just imagining a cock being so turned on it can't help but leak is just so hot

Also dirty talk mixed with some teasing. Call me a slut while I put you in your place, you'll only make me fight back harder~

irl and in roleplay: being tall, 'dark' features (dark hair, dark eyes), being tatted (but, like, not a normal amount... an unhinged amount), deep voices, wittiness

roleplay only: the kind of good writing that takes me to an alternate universe. fully fleshed out characters. dominant characters who are also very sweet.

irl only: my love language is touch, so... touch. : p

Absolutely filthy dirty talk -- and sexy outfits, particularly outfits I (or MC) picked for my partner (or YC).

One of my favorite things atleast on the wholesome side is when your partner willingly let's you nerd out about the things you enjoy

And kinky wise when they melt into a dumb bimbo like state to the sound of your voice is a huge turn on for me

fingers in the mouth -- sucking. that is so hot to me.

Being tied up spread eagle, blindfolded, and having a wand used on me with some dirty talk

Back
Top Bottom