Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a female partner. Revenge/Succubus/Mafia/Relationship/Corruption Ideas.

Friendice7

Planetoid
Hi there! I have been looking for someone to roleplay long-term.

What to expect from me:
English is not my first language, but I am not afraid of getting corrected if necessary. I can reply very fast. Usually 10-15+ replies per day. 2-5 in a busy day. You can expect me to respect your character and not controlling her/them if requested. I also don't mind 3rd or 1st person. I play dominant characters since it's my preferred choice. Though sometimes I can just be neutral in nature. Not sub, ever.

What I expect from you:
I am a semi-literate roleplayer looking for someone above or same level. I also require face claims, I like to have a picture of the characters I will be roleplaying with. I expect at least 2-5 replies daily in a slow/busy day. I like it when partners announce their absence.

I like MxF or MxFxF only.

PLOTS

MC was the most bullied guy back in HS. There was this girl YC who was the most popular girl in HS, she had money, fame, and her dad was a famous and powerful influence in school. She would humiliate MC him by hitting him, making him do very disgusting bets, spit on him, call him names and exposing him in front of his friends and all the girls MC liked. Skip some years later. YC's family's goes bankrupt and she has to get a job, to her surprise MC is her new boss. Now is MC's turn to get revenge and humiliate her worse than she did.

It's the birthday of my character and his butler wants to surprise him with a gift. Knowing that my character needed someone loyal that could be with him, the butler goes to a Neko shop to find his gift. Knowing his master's taste he handpicks the neko that seemed to rule all of the cat girls. The caretakers called her "The Queen" since she was fully developed and had a voluptuous, mature body unlike the other ones. Skipping the reveal, my character decides that she will turn her into his trophy pet and will teach her how to behave like one.

In this one you will play two females. They had it all, they were not rich but they had a house, they traveled around the world, and didn't have any kids. My character has been married to his highschool sweetheart but he wanted more. He talks his wife into adding another woman to the relationship which she hesitantly agreed. And wwas hesitantly because the woman she chose was her best friend, in HS she felt something for her, she completely admired her, but was too ashamed to admit it.

My character's family had built a mansion in an island near to the big city (NY Style) They want him to be like his dad and continue the family legacy so they test him by sending him to the mansion to live with the maids and butler for one month. The catch? He had to restore part of the mansion in that timeframe. The island had a small forest and other beautiful landscapes, very few people living in it though. But there was this woman, a succubus that was waiting for her love, and she discovers is the young man is the love she was waiting for

This is a plot where fandom is appreciated tho not required. (DC, MARVEL, Miraculous Ladybug, MHA)
MC is the villain of the story and will use all that is in his power to capture the main heroine and corrupt her. Left for dead, my character was in the brink of death after a disastrous villain attacked his town. Destroying everything he ever knew, he wished and waited for a superhero to come and save the day. However, that never happened. Years later MC is obsessed with a female superhero (YC) And she is the key to show the world how superheroes are the main reason society will never prosper. Making her the most powerful ally to bring down the superhero society. He will capture her dream girl and will corrupt her morally and Sexually, making her the most trustworthy ally to his desires.

Trigger Warning, Rape and Kidnapping.YC was a beautiful young woman that was famous in town for her bubbly personality, her kind and happy go lucky personality. Her family owned a bakery, they were respected and admired for their hardworking, and honest way of life. MC was new to the town, and developed a sick crush on her. MC worked a block away from YC bakery. But he had a dark secret, he had done terrible things to others ever since he graduated college back in his hometown. However he did his best to cover his tracks and what he had done. No one knew outside the town. He seemed kind and generous to everyone but he was already hooked on the idea of owning YC no matter what. The calm and peaceful life of YC was about to be ravaged by MC.

Fandom character is preferred tho not required. (DC, MARVEL, Miraculous Ladybug, etc)
MC is the villain of the story and will use all that is in his power to capture the main heroine and corrupt her. Left for dead, my character was in the brink of death after a disastrous villain attacked his town. Destroying everything he ever knew, he wished and waited for a superhero to come and save the day. However, that never happened. Years later MC is obsessed with a female superhero (your character) And she is the key to show the world how superheroes are the main reason society will never prosper. Making her the most powerful ally to bring down the superhero society. He will capture her dream girl and will corrupt her morally and Sexually, making her the most trustworthy ally to his desires.

[/CENTER

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom