Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pokegirl's Cravings (Gwath Canta & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
It had been weeks scince Kanye Xiorcal started on his journey. He had spent most of these weeks learning how to track and hunt pokegirls so that he would be fully prepared to catch one. When he finally felt that he was ready, the young 16 year old headed towards a mountainous area known for it's high cliffs. Perfect for getting the drop on a pokegirl and capturing her for his soon-to-be harem.

Kanye carried a backpack with him which had all the usual supplies. Food, pokeballs, and an item that he promptly got out to look below with, a pair of binoculars. He crawled on his belly to the edge of a cliff to look below, checking for any signs of possible prey. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. The young man was beginning to get frustrated just waiting for something to pop up. "Come on, come on!" he muttered to himself. "There's got to be something around here." With a sigh, Kanye tried to calm himself a bit. After all, it wasn't like a pokegirl was going to fall right into his lap or something...

Re: A Pokegirl's Cravings (Gwanth Canta & I)

Sadly for Kanye, there were two issues with his preparation. One was that he was looking in the wrong place entirely, and secondly, a Pokegirl was about to fall into his lap, in some way. Not far behind him, in the brush, training, was a Cockadiddle. She stood around 5'10'', green eyes, focused ahead of her, and a nicely sized C cup chest. Her feathered body moved quickly with her movements, precise, swinging her English bastard sword around in general attack patterns, preparing herself for anything. The girl's day generally involved training and, when done, and if alone, as she had been for quite some time, masturbating with the hilt of her lovely sword. As her species always did, she wished she had a male around, someone to give her what she wanted: semen and cock, and plenty of it. After a bit of practice, she sighed, placing the sword over her shoulder, looking around; she sensed something. But how could it be...no one came up here anymore. Neither human or Pokegirl was around this cliff, aside from herself, and she made this place her home. Aside from a man, it had everything else she needed. Brushing off her smooth, slender both, her feathers ruffling a little, her tail feathers swished with her firm rear, a grin forming on her lips. Creeping from the brush and forest, she peaked out, bird legs ready to dash if needed, till, her eyes feel on a target, her eyes going wide, and something 'clicking'. Holding onto her sword tight, she pounced, leaping straight over, bounding right behind Kanye, grinning from ear to ear, as she poked his rear end with the butt of her sword.

"Well, hello there, sexy. Did you come up here for little 'ol me? How sweet of you...." Smirking widely, she grabbed him and dragged him away from the cliff, turned him over, sat on his lap, and giggled, looking to his eyes as she quickly began to undo his pants. "I haven't had a man in...I can't even remember. I've needed relief for so long...my sword can only do so much. Hope your a strong lad, sweetie~" Licking his cheek, she smirked, using one of her finely feather hands to rub at his nose exposed length, keeping the rest of his pants on, her fingers working wonders on his flesh, seeming to have great manual dexterity and experience in this area.

With all the time he spent preparing to trap a pokegirl of his very own, it was suprising how easily the Cockadiddle was able to sneak up behind Kanye and ambush him. Once he felt the butt of the sword poke him, he barely had time to turn around before she was upon him. "W...what!" was all he could say before he was dragged from the cliff and forcefully turned to face his assaliant. He could see now who was capable of such stealth and strength. And bless his luck, it was the kind of pokegirl he had hoped for, a Cockadiddle. He didn't even have to ask for her to demonstrate her skills as she seemed to be deprived of a male presence for sucha long time. "Ok, ok!" the young man gasped out as the Cockadiddle began to work his manhood with her skilled hands. "Just let me relax a bit and i'll give you what you want. You're lucky I was looking for someone like you, otherwise, i'd have thrown you off and forced myself on you."

With that, Kanye laid back, allowing the Cockadiddle to do what came natrually to her. Light moans began to escape his lips as his cock became stiff as a board from the pokegirl's feather-like strokes. He knew he had to capture her and in her desperation, he knew that would probably be an easy task. "If you like what you see," Kanye started as the Cockadiddle worked. "You can join me as my first pokegirl and you can have me all you want. What do you say?"

The girl didn't mind that he wanted to relax, she was still getting what she wanted. So, everything was good! She smiled happily as he laid back, pulling his pants down and off, along with his boxers, moving her fingers along him skillfully, stroking every little spot and muscle along his shaft. Once he was nice and hard in her palm, she slid back, placing her sword down as she licked over the tip, tracing the shape carefully. The way she moved, she knew what to do, and, to both his luck and disadvantage, she'd probably be the best at this task, a very needy professional. Mulling his words over a moment, she suckled the tip, licking around the head as her hand rubbed his balls, massaging them, as the other slipped under him, lifting his rear and rubbing the left cheek gently, kneading the skin to help him both relax and stay ready for her. "Join you...be your first Pokegirl, your only one right now, AND have you all to myself? You couldn't have picked a better set of words, cutey. You have yourself a deal, love, but first...." Lowering her head, she took him deeply into her mouth, taking him in inch by inch, till she had him all within. Her mouth formed a sort of vacuum seal on him, suckling hard, skillfully, and knowingly, as her tongue made warm lappings around the base and sides. The feathery fur on her face sent shivers up his spine as she moved, going about her work and favorite hobby. The hand on his rear, while still rubbing at him, slowly traced a finger around his pucker, before snaking her finger inside, to rub right at his prostate. If she were to be his Pokegirl, she'd have to do even better then best, give him everything and then some...and teach him just what it meant to have a Cockadiddle as your partner.

Kanye was estatic as the Cockadiddle pulled his pants and boxers off to which he gave eager assistance. His cock was getting harder still as her fingers pressed against each nerve of his manhood in the perfect way, driving the young man into a quivering mass of moans and sweat. He knew Cockadiddles were experts in the art of pleasuring men, but to be able to experience something like her tounge travelling along his shaft first hand was an out of this world event, meant perhaps for the gods. When the pokegirl began to reach behind him to his rear, Kanye lifted his legs up a bit, allowing her more access to him. He wanted to see just what she was capable of doing down there and he was not dissapointed at the results. When she agreed to become his first pokegirl, Kanye lit up like a light. "Really? That's greaaah!" His words were interupted when the Cockadiddle engulfed his length into her mouth, becoming like a vaccum and sucking hard while her tounge explored him fully. To show how much he was enjoying her skills, the young man took his hand and placed it upon her head, running it through her hair as if he were stroking a feline. Already, precum was beginning to drip from his cock and he was nearly over the edge. What sent him over though was the stimulation brought on by her finger sliding into his anus and rubbing at the prostate. It felt as if his whole lower torso were burning with pleasure and passion and with a loud grunt, Kanye unleashed his load into the mouth of the Cockadiddle. If he were to experience this kind of thing everyday, he would never have need for another pokegirl ever again.

The bird girl let out soft little moans and sounds of pleasure as she continued to suckle him, getting her head pet and scratched in return, which felt lovely to her. Keeping her pleasurable assault going, she sucked and licked all over him, hands rubbing his balls and teasing his prostate gland, determined to make him bust quickly first,m to get herself some of his nourishing cum. Funny thing the Cockadiddles was that they were able to survive on water and semen alone, as it contained just about anything else they would need, even more so if the male had a healthy diet of what he needed. And this one was hungry. Once she felt his sack clenching, she slipped her finger out of his rear, rubbing the sack with both hands, massaging every little spot and vein, till, finally, he came hard. She almost squealed in glee as she drank down every last little bit of his load, and if he could see, he'd notice her throat working every last bit down. Licking him dry, she picked her head up and licked her lips, smirking up at the boy as she let out feathered hand keep rubbing at his shaft skillfully, not letting him rest yet. "So, Master, how'd I do? Everything you dreamed it would be? Really want me to be all yours? Keep your seed that tasty and your all I'll ever need to live, aside from water now and then." She gave him a cute little stare with her emerald eyes, tracing her fingers around every little point of his cock, giving it a loving lick from time to time, waiting for his answer.

As the Cockadiddle drank down every drop of semen that spurt forth, Kanye began thrusting into her mouth, desperate to keep the pleasure of the orgasm as long as possible before the feeling went away. When it was finally over, the young man's legs fell to the ground and a deep sigh of relief escaped his lips. He could still feel the tingling in his loins as she licked him clean and even continued to stroke him, keeping the youth in a semi-erect state. When she asked him how she did, Kanye reached over to his backpack which was convinently at his side and reached in for a pokeball. He tossed it around a bit before showing it to the Cockadiddle and replying. "Honey, i'll give you that and even more." With that, Kanye tossed the pokeball towards the pokegirl, capturing her inside. Finally, he was allowed to get up and move around a bit. He grabbed his pants and boxers and put them back on before letting the Cockadiddle out again. He wanted to have his time to examine her thuroughly before he could take her on his adventures.

Watching him thoughtfully, she saw him reach for a Pokeball and ready it, making her smile. Were she more of a cheat, she'd have run after getting the free meal, but she was a bird of her word, plus, being his only girl would have its advantages: no one to tire him out but her, leaving all his energy to be spent on her. She touched the tilt of her sword as she watched him, waiting, and, when the ball was tossed, she still just smiled, letting it hit her and take her in with the red light. Clicking shut shortly after, she was truly his Pokegirl now, something she couldn't argue with. Being let out once more, she was scratching her back with her sword lightly, grinning to him as she came up and nuzzled his side, purring, in a way. "Hello, handsome. So, what did you wish to do before we left, considering your clothing is back on, sadly." With a laugh, she waited and listened, undressing him with her eyes as she had naughty thoughts dashing through her mind. Getting that nice big load from him filled an empty spot she had for a long time, enough to let her 'control' her need to jump him, for the time being, anyway.

Kanye greeted his new pokegirl's affections with a warm hug, his hand running along her back and side. When she asked what he wanted to do, he suddenly brought her up to a standing position and held her there for a second. "How about just standing there for a second while I examine you. I won't take long." With that, the trainer began to walk in a circle around the Cockadiddle, examining every lavicious curve of her body. He traced his fingers around her flesh and over the down feathers covering her shoulders. He reached over and began to caress her buttocks. It was soft yet firm, perfect for sitting in someone lap with. Kanye then leaned in close to the pokegirl, looking over her shoulder at her bust. He reached around her and began to gently grope the Cockadiddle. "Hmm. C's. Not too shabby," he said as he tweaked one of her nipples while his other hand slid down her torso and began to tease the pokegirl's snatch. "A nice slit you got here too. I heard Cockadiddle like you absolutley love to be penetrated. I'll be sure to give it a go when we get back to the center." Kanye teased the pokegirl further by slightly penetrating her with his finger, a small example of what was to come later.

She listened obediantly, standing straight up for him sword propped up on her left side, tail feathers giving a little twitch or two. She gave little poses for him, followed by a wink or two, smiling cutely as he looked every part of her, even making her whine out a little as he teased her with his fingers, groping her chest and pressing a finger into her wet slit. "Ohhh...Master, so bold~ You promise to give me lots of what I want once we get a room?" She grinned, leaning forward to kiss his cheek lightly, nuzzling him slightly before standing still for him once. Dear god if she wasn't holding herself back from jumping him so badly, he' had been pantsless on the floor again, while a sexually-needy avian rode his length like no tomorrow. But, those are thoughts for alter, no? Still, the way he touched her drove her crazy, wanting his full touch to herself later.

Upon finishing his 'inspection' of the Cockadiddle, Kanye walked around to face her once more. "I absolutley promise," he started as he began to examine her sword. It was of fine quality and seemed sharp enough to cut through just about anything. While he was doing that, his thoughts turned to a name. Just what should he name this Cockadiddle? Perhaps he would think of one on the way back down to the center. There, he could get a room and have all the time to think of a name for this pokegirl...while she was having her way with his manhood and all. "Well, I think everything checks out perfectly here. Let's go back to the center now so we can have some alone time. I think that by then, i'll be fully ready for you again." Kanye winked as he uttered this. In all honesty, the work she had done on him with her hands and mouth ensured that it would be hours before he was ready again. "Do you want to walk with me or would you prefer the comfort of your pokeball?"

She grinned as he promised, body shivering in delight as she thought of what was to come, literally and figuratively. As he looked at her blade, she smiled proudly; she kept it in top shape, so it would be sharper then just about anything. If there was anything she liked more then males...well, just under that, really, it was fighting and honing her skills with her sword. The Cockadiddle smiled to her trainer, rubbing herself against his side as she kissed his cheek, glad they'd be moving again. "As you say, Master. Hopefully we can get a nice, sound proof room...unless you like to let people know what your doing all night into the next morning." She smirked, giving him some idea as to just what the kind of night he'd be having tonight. Though as he spoke of the pokeball, she had to think a moment. While she wasn't fond of it already, it would let her keep herself focused on him, as well as give him some rest of her advances. She smiled, wanting to give him a break. "I'll rest in the ball for now, Master. But once in the room, please let me back out?"

"As you wish," Kanye replied as he gave his pokegirl a kiss on the cheek before returning her to her pokeball. It had been a long day and the waiting and oral sex had made him quite exhausted. He was ready to go back to the center and get himself a room, soundproof as the Cockadiddle suggested. After a few hours of climbing down the mountain and making his way back down the wooden path, the young trainer came upon the center he was looking for. The ding sound as he entered echoed throughout the clean and shiny building. It was meant to be that way to keep out all the bacteria. This place was meant to treat pokegirls after all. After looking around a bit, he walked up to the Joy at the counter and propositioned himself a room for taming purposes. It was painted a velvety red and had chairs and couches strewn about. It had probably been used recentley though Kanye couldn't tell. The Joy that was here usually cleaned it once every few hours. There was a round bed in the center, soft and cushiony. There were binds at each corner in case the trainer or pokegirl prefered their taming partner to be bound rather than free. It even smelled sweet, like strawberries and perfume. Strong, but not too overwhelming. This was a good a time as ever for Kanye to let his Cockadiddle out and he did just that. As she appeared, he welcomed her with a smile. "Here we are. We got this room all to ourselves. What do you think?"

The bird girl was resting soundly within her Pokeball, humming to herself while shining her sword, eyes closed, keeping a tune to herself as her trainer walked along the path to town, not minding to give him a rest for now, knowing she'd get even more once she was let out once more. Suddenly, apparently having hit the Pokecenter, she felt the ball crack open as she came out in a flash of light, forming right at his side, tail feathers swishing as she smirks and leans u, kissing his cheek. "Hello, handsome." She smiled, walking over towards the corner, shaking her hips and feathers in a sensual, teasing way, placing her sword against the wall. Sauntering back over to Kanye, she placed her arms around his neck, leaning in to kiss his lips deeply and lustfully, grinding her body against his, moaning and whining out, needing his touch to her...among over things. "Its a very nice room, a little quiet right now, but we'll be changing that reallll soon, won't we, Master?" As she spoke, her skillful, dexterous fingers slipped past his pants and boxers, gripping his crotch as she started to rub at him, licking and nipping at his neck, a little smirk upon her features.

Kanye's spine tingled once the sensation of the Cockadiddle's hands began their glorious work on his crotch again. He mused and began to nibble on the neck of his pokegirl as she was rubbing him. Then he whispered softly into her ear, "I see you're eager to have your first taming session. So why don't we get things started, shall we Rosa?" He spoke her new name for the first time. Rosa. He had overheard two trainers talking to each other in the lobby of the center and one of them had mentioned that name. To him, it felt like the perfect title to give his Cockadiddle. Soon, the two of them were on the bed and as the pokegirl continued with the skillful stroking of his member, be began to deliver his own brand of pleasure to her as well. Kanye's hand reached around her back and began to massage one of her breasts while he gently tweaked at the nipple. He wanted her to get into a sexual rage and see just how far she would go with him.

Back
Top Bottom