Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Severance x Sissification

meaganlovesyou

Meteorite
I have this idea for a roleplay scene that combines the logic of the tv show Severance with sissification. MC would be an average dude just looking to have real work life balance. Maybe he is even married with kids. However, his "innie" would be sissified over time, starting just with dressing and make up and hair removal and things like that, but possibly escalating to things like breast implants, feminizing plastic surgeries, testicle removal . . . I'm willing to go as far as YC would want to take it.

I am thinking MC could be YC's secretary, who just convinces MC that the changes are required if MC wants to keep the job that MC has been hired for.

Part of the RP would be the reaction of MC's "outie" to the changes. We could even make it so that YC knows my character in the outside world. Maybe your character has not been severed, so sort of has fun making fun of MC and what is happening.

Anyhow, I think there are a lot of fun directions we could take this, so let me know what you think.

My only real limits are no pee, no scat, no heavy bondage, and I'm not into cartoonishly big penises or breasts or things like that.

Happy to play here or on Discord.

Back
Top Bottom