Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any (Longterm) Craving Gender Transformation M->F (for my character)

Savante

Super-Earth
Hello and Thank you for reading my little request thread!

My Ideas are mostly intended for a GM-Player style based role play. I'm completely fine with the GM having their favorite characters accompanying MC or taking some spotlight, but if you are looking for a YC-MC only relationship, it will probably not work. You can alsways still try to pitch your case to me, see how I react, but consider this a fair warning!

I'm currently craving a story where my originally male character is turned into a biological female. Not Sissification, I'm not one to judge, but for this story I am looking for an actual transition from male to female through whatever means: magical, sci-fi technological, superpowers, whatever, not just cross-dressing and minor surgical alterations.
It plays a bit into the above, it could be, but doesn't have to be hyper realistic either. It could be comedic anime tropes, outright hentai, body horror, high fantasy... throw me your bones, I'm fairly certain to bite, as long as you leave my Offs out of it!

Pretty important to me: If you want something from me, have a condition under which you want to do a roleplay with me, be it a face-claim, the inclusion of a kink, a piece of worldbuilding - in short anything - be upfront and honest about it. If I know, I can decide if I can deal with it our not. But if you add something in half a sentence after a ton of brainstorming and then call it a requirement, I'm gonna be pissed. Which probably will lead to me rejecting your offer, no matter the circumstances.

I'm looking for a story where I can write out MC dealing with having a completely different body, his exploration, his feelings, his fears, his identity struggle. And I want my partner to acknowledge this. I've had a few Collaborations where I wanted to play a gender crossing character, and started writing about those subjects and people suddenly going " wait, what?" and leaving, thus I'm adding this explicitly here.

That's pretty much it! If you are okay with the premises above, and maybe have a rough idea of what you would want to write about, give me a try!

I'm also adding a few story seeds at the end in the spoilers. However, feel free to throw your own ideas at me, as long as they fit into what I request.

kinks and limits(general collection, nothing on it is a must, and anything not mentioned as an off can be discussed!)
Ons
FxM
FxF
Slavery
Public nudity
public sex
humiliation(experiencing)
romance
ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female)

dub con
non con(nonono-yesyesyes)
gangbang
tentaclesex
monstersex
sex with plants
sex with insects
creampies
risk of pregnancy
pregnancy
inapropriate/ impractical/ revealing clothes
corruption (being corrupted and corrupting others )
blackmail
excessive cum
cum inflation
Size play
breastplay
big breasts or growing breasts (up to DD)
nippleplay
lactation
rules
quests
punishments and rewards
innocence and innocence lost
sextoys
being toyed with
School/university setting
Teenagers and young adults

Offs
MxM
Pokemon
elasticity
toilet stuff
vore
heavy gore
furries
choking
feet fetish
penetrateable nipples/breasts
bloodplay
excessive "training" or "discipline" sessions
heavy use of latex
excessive sweat
Stench
Dogs or other canines in any sort of sexual context. Includes Werewolves

Currently Craving: Isekai story

tags: innocence and innocence lost, medieval fantasy setting, adventure
optional tags: School/university setting, rape, monstersex ,romance, misogyny, inappropriate/ impractical/ revealing clothes, humiliation, degradation, tentacle sex, sex with plants, sex with insects, pregnancy

Story: MC is a normal man in his 20-30s going to work, when he is run over by a truck-kun while trying to save a random passerby. Just when he was about to die, a summoning circle appeared, trying to summon him to another world. As his body couldn't be used anymore, the summoning ritual was in danger of failing, but the Summoners were desperate for the special, usually overpowered abilities of the otherworlders that they only heard about in legends from the distant past. Thus the Summoners decided to use the body of one of their own as a substitute. Who just happened to be a cute, young girl!
But wait! There is more! Whats this game-like system that everyone uses? Everything seems to have their own mechanic, from things decided by chance rolls to mandatory <mini games>?! And why are nearly all monsters horny instead of hungry?!

tags: innocence and innocence lost, medieval fantasy setting, misogyny,impractical/ revealing clothes, humiliation, degradation, military, rape, blackmail, politics
optional tags: monstersex,

Story: MC is a normal man in his 30s going to work, when he is run over by a car and dies. However, his soul is sucked into another dimension, where a benevolent goddess prepared to give him a new body. The man in question howecher was a prime case of macho and misogynist in his past life, and the goddess decided to teach him a lesson. He is put into the body of a beautiful female. Of a race has been conquered by a Patriarchy. But of course, the goddess has a hidden again, not just trying to punish the man for deeds not even done in her own world. She had watched the man prior to his death, and found him an extremely ambitious fellow. Now, she plans to use this ambition to better the standing of women through him. Gifting him with martial talent, she tells him there is only one way for him to rise: First, he has to lose his narrow view of women, and has to become more accepting - now to both his new self and women in general - then, he has to work his way up the ranks of the empire's military, leading by example, becoming and example of a woman in a man's position.

Currently not interested
tags:modern, body horror, sci-fi,forced marriage, creampies, pregnancy
optional tags: group sex, public sex

Story: MC is a normal young man in his 20s, going to an university, having friends, having a good time.
That all changes when the ruler in a distant, technologically advanced country suddenly dies without a direct heir, and it is found that MC is the sole living blood relative. Unfortunately for him, only females are allowed to rule. After simply cutting off anything between his legs, they start to move him further and further across the gender devide, until he is fully female. But the worst part is yet to come. Every ruler is expected to bear the next generation of rulers. And after the previous one failed them badly, the country isn't going to take chances anymore.

Can also be reinvented with a more tribal theme!

tags: Powerfantasy School/university setting, rules, quests, punishments and rewards, action, epic fights, superpowers, public nudity, dub con, public sex, group sex, creampies, inappropriate/ impractical/ revealing clothes, humiliation, degradation, teenagers and young adults
optional tags: Virtual World, Medieval Fantasy World,Isekai, rape, monstersex, tentacle sex, sex with plants, sex with insects, pregnancy
Inspiration:Solo Leveling , The gamer , Bofuri , I'm a spider so what?
Story:
There is a sharp cut in MC's life: It could be death and being summoned into another world, It could being introduced to a world hidding behind ours like harry potter or Asian martial arts manga with their "Murim" society. Whatever the exact case, With this Cut come two changes: For one, My character will receive a Character screen or status window like many games have. While the exact contents can be discussed, the window should be divided into basic abilities like dexterity and strength and special abilities called skills. The second change is, that he'll be stuck in a girl's body. What happens from there is also open for discussion and is obviously heavily dependant on what was agreed upon before, but I want my Character to become powerful. Namely to gain superpowers like flight or Telekinesis or Spellcasting and to be able to advance his abilities if desired.

tags: School/university setting, rules quests punishments and rewards,corruption, public nudity, dub con, public sex, group sex, creampies, inappropriate/ impractical/ revealing clothes, humiliation, degradation, teenagers and young adults
optional tags: rape,
Inspiration: Panic , Nerve , Dice: The cube that changes everything
Story: MC is a schoolboy around 16, when he suddenly finds a new app: The Daring-game. A Game where others offer money and other things in exchange for setting dares that the player has to fulfill. Failure results in punishments which are also set by the Quest giver. The highest currency available are so called Quest Points (QP). After successfully completing some easy money grabbing quests, MC wanted to see the secret behind the QP, and accepted a dare with the punishment "Feminization" for failure. He gambled high and won, and discovered that through these QP, he could buy actual reality bending abilities. After buying a game overlay, essentially turning himself into a game character, he ran out of QP for more Changes. He discovered that all his stats were really low, but could be upgraded with points. And in his greed for more QP, he once again accepted a "Feminization" quest. This time however he failed badly. Imagine his surprise when he woke up a girl the next morning!

Example starter for Dare App or Its all a game in a modern setting
Peter awoke in his bed, expecting for everything to hurt after playing chicken with and getting hit by an incoming train at the station. Or not? How did he managed to get home after that in the first place? And... why was breathing so hard, even though nothing seemed to hurt anyway?

The whole thing was a mystery to Peter who wasn't fully awake yet. Yet another memory did strike him next, one that felt searing hot in his chest. He remembered being too afraid to actually pull through with the dare, having left the tracks right before the train arrived. Another shard of a memory, another searing flare of humiliation: It had been one of the feminization dares that he failed.

That thought alone was enough for Peter to open his eyes wide, looking anxiously down his chest. His... somewhat unfamiliar looking... somewhat more sizable chest? Alarmed, Peter managed to stem himself up halfway, and the small hills on his chest grew into even more sizable chunks of fat. They had to be... what exactly? A-cups? No, surely they were too big for that, they were noticeable even when lying down. B-cups then? C? Peter realized he had absolutely no idea of a girl's measurements. Of course he had been interested in a girl's bust before, but not enough(yet) to be interested in what they wore and how their bodies were measured.

What he was interested in, was to see more. Because right now, all he could see was some small, shapely shapes beneath the white shit he wore yesterday. It felt tighter than usual, but since Peter loved baggy clothing, it wasn't too tight or anything to fit his new physique.

A little bit anxious, but mostly incredibly curious, Peter quickly took off his shirt. And stared right at a pair of small, perky, lovely breasts with small, pink, and apparently hard little nipples reigning over small, pink court yards. Peter couldn't help but touch them. They were firm, but felt still soft to the touch, and apparently the nipples were very sensitive, for even a light touch sent funny feelings though his lower region.

At first Peter had hoped that the whole changed had been these small ,cute breasts on his body, but when he touched these, and his lower region suddenly emanated a never felt feeling of need, of emptiness, his hopes sank and he feared the opposite had come true. at only 16 years, and with no experience regarding the other sex, his identity as a male wasn't that firm that he was traumatized by the loss, but he still mourned the loss as he cautiously got a first, shy feeling above his pants. He felt nothing where his trusty elephant should be there to be felt.

"Oh shit." Peter couldn't help to exclaim, even more alarmed.
"I really am, am I? Or am I something in between or without?... I gotta at least know, right?"
Peter asked himself in order to bolster his courage. Not that he had much of a choice. He had to know his pronoun and everything. Though he failed to see the full scope of the consequences that the change might come with, he knew it was a change and would have consequences. And for that reason alone he had to know how far the change extended, right?

Peter managed to convince himself, and quickly pulled down the pants and trousers he had been sleeping in - and stared right at a neat, hairless new pussy with prominent lips that were slightly opened, as if asking to come in and a little clit nestled further inside.

Somehow the sight of naked pussy aroused him, even though it was his own now that he was looking at. His arousal translated to her slit quickly moistening, which in turn was visible, and aroused him even more.

Peter wanted to touch it. It was new, he was curious to see more, and of course he was aroused and wanted to feel more good. He noticed a hole beneath the little pink button, and from sex ed he knew that was where his - err the guy's - thing was supposed to enter. So he pushed two fingers inside clumsily. However he quickly reached some sort of wall, and pushing against that was uncomfortable and even hurt, so he quickly stopped, instead focusing on that small, nestled button - the clit he knew it was called - and started rubbing it. He was overwhelmed by the difference in how it felt, and even more by the intensity of the feeling, he just couldn't stop!

Soon his room was filled with cute little feminine moans as he brought herself to her first ever orgasm. However Peter discovered that there was nothing that would go limp after reaching the climax, and that it would continue to feel good if she kept rubbing. Sure, the parts became much more sensitive and she had to be gentler, but she didn't stop after the first, forcing herself right into a second climax after the first. Only then she slumped back down, sweating, panting and with lewdly wide opened legs and a glistering wet pussy and fingers.

"Damn. Girls are amazing." Peter panted as she laid back, covering her eyes with her arm to better bask in the afterglow. For now, she wasn't able to form any more coherent thoughts, she was just satisfied and exhausted and basking in the afterglow of not only one, but two orgasms. Only after a while she became curious again. If she changed, and that much was unquestionable, did the whole reason why, her character status change as well?

"Status!"
She ordered aloud, and a second later her status screen appeared in midair before her. Before, he had worked his way up to level 9 and increased all his stats to mid teens. Now...

Status screen
[](Player Name pending due to unforeseen changes/Formerly Peter Goldman)
Sex Female
Age 16
Level 1
Class Schoolgirl
Class effect 50%Discount on Int Increase 50%Price Increase of Strength and Constitution Increase
Titles Genderbent
Active Title Genderbent
Active Title effect: Increase pleasure and libido by a factor of 1.25
Stats
Strength 1
Dexterity 1
Constitution 1
Intelligence 1
Wisdom 1
Charisma 1
Skills
-
Spells
-

After seeing his level and stats, a loud, whaling sound of loss echoed through Peter's home. He had worked so hart to increase his level and his stats! it wasn't FAIR to take all that away because of a single failed dare! it wasn't FAIR AT ALL! Bummed, Peter closed his character window. Just then, as if to mock him, his phone made the distinct sound of a new quest. Intrigued, Peter picked up the phone and looked at the offer. Exterminating a <bug infestation>. No more information. But that was enough. Just from that much, Peter could see a couple points of failure, and after the steep penalty of the last one, he was in no mood to see if he got transformed into a slut or a cowgirl or a flea next. He pressed <decline> quickly. Then his gaze fell on the clock. It was already past 8! He was being late for school! He hurried to jump out of his bed and sprinted into the bath. A quick wipe and other sanitary moments later, and he was as good as new and ready to go. Which was when he froze in mid motion of opening his clothes closet. Was he still recognized as the same person? Would others even recognize him now? and more imminent: had he anything to wear?

Last edited:
Another Poke. Only looking for someone to write "Its all a game!" and "From slave to great general of the heavens" right now.

Giving this another poke! Currently looking for someone to expand the "its all a game" storyseed! Looking for a lighthearted hentai mood, where even rape wouldn't be depressingly dark but rather embarrassing, uncomfortable but still enjoyable!

Poke! Looking for humiliation, exhibitionism and hentai rape with the "its all a game" story seed!

Merry Christmas poke!
currently craving writing to be abused as a slave! See the corresponding story seed "Reincarnated as a slave" or suggest me your own!

Giving this another poke. Currently especially looking for a story that features slavery.

Giving this another poke. Currently especially looking for a story that features my character being enslaved for a while, then breaking free and getting revenge.

Back
Top Bottom