Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circle: The New VR Game of popularity...

Letrixia

Star
Gracious host appears in front of the screen...
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the ultimate game of popularity... welcome to the circle!. The goal of this game is simple, to be the most popular person, that person will walk home with a outstanding one million dollars!. However to archieve this they must be the most popular person in the game, they need to form alliances and friendships because from time to time those same players will vote the person least popular and that person will be blocked from the game...

Now you can come as yourself or another person, that decision is up to you the player. However this season we bring a piece of technology that will change the game forever. We give to you.... the VR Machine... This machine simulates everything the player will see, smell and even feel. It will also simulate the voice that the player wants to simulate... with this one players are even able to go on dates and... even more if you get my drift...

The technology will bring a new way of playing because now the physical limitations we had before are now gone. The players will feel everything like they were happening to them... including sexual intercourse reason why this season the Circle will come via this website only and not on live tv...

Are you ready to see the ultimate game of catfish? who will be the one going home with the 1,000,000 dollars.... stay tuned because this time the circle is bigger and better than ever before!

OOC!:

Hello to all of you! I thought of this and beleive this was a great idea. If you watched Netflix show the Circle then you know what this is.... but I added a little twist. Here are the basic rules of the game...

All players will never meet one another face to face.
They will only talk via a "Voice Activated" chat called "The Circle".
The mission is to be the most popular player...
At random times I will make an announcement that its time for the raitings...
When this happens every player must vote from the least popular to the more popular...
The top two players will become influencers and they will decide which player to ban from the game. (if you are voted out and want to continue you can make another character)
At the end one player will become the winner!....

If I see enough interest in this I will make this a real rp!.

Sounds interesting...But a lot depends on the setup and even more on the players. What kind of virtual 'arena' would they be in? How many people are you thinking about?

Since the players will never meet, I'm guessing face claims or descriptions would not be needed?

Yes faceclaims will be needed because the VR basically recreate the person you are using in a vr world much like sword art online but you will feel, smell and taste everything as if it was real

Back
Top Bottom