Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Searching for a Good Story (Male Version, Plots Added 4/10)

SMG9000

Star
About Me

Hello, I am SMG9000. I have been Roleplaying in various forums since my Gaia Online days a many life times ago. My skill and desires have grown and changed through out the years. I have done a lot of different things, sampled many kinks and RPed with one liner types to multi-paragraphs. So don't be afraid to approach me. If you want to write, want to tell fun stories and roleplay; I will happily hear you out.

I am going to be 30 years old and a male irl. I know that matters to some and not hear to judge. I am comfortable writing any gender, any sexuality. Femboy elves, female mage, masculine barbarian, I can play them all. I won't ask for your IRL gender nor does it matter to me.

I do have a bad habit of disappearing and ghosting. I get busy IRL, I get distracted by other RPs I am trying to keep up with or I might just get tired of RPing in general. It is my worst trait as a player and I understand it is something many people dislike. I ask for you to have patience and understanding if you want to RP with me. I am trying to be better.

My main way of playing is through PMs although Discord has recently grown on me. I would be open to a Discord base RP if that is your preference.

Genres

I am giving samples of my favorite genres and ideas to go with them. Feel free to suggest your own Ideas. If you don't have and Idea but like the setting let me know and we can brainstorm something together.

High Fantasy 1657662703493.png

Stories of Knights and Magic. Epic adventures filled with heroism, romance, and mysticism. I love Fantasy, I have been playing D&D for over 20 years. If you want to tell a story following an adventuring party, a high court, a farm boy who turns out to be the chosen one. I am happy to spin a tale.

Pairings/Ideas

Adventuring Party

Magical Students

Knight and their charge

Residences of a Brothel

1657662839756.png Modern Fantasy/Urban Fantasy

Magic and Cellphones, Guns and Sorcery, Bright but good. Stories that blend a modern world but with magic always scratches a special itch. Whether the magic is hidden under the surface or open for the world to see it doesn't matter to me.

Pairing/Ideas

Magic Detectives

Slice of Life but with magic

Vampire Broods

Modern Slice of Life 1657662915734.png

As someone who has been through University, life can be its own special adventure. Coming of age, High School Drama, Young Adults trying to figure things out. All of those can tell there own unique stories. I love exploring LGBTQ+ themes, Poly and group dynamics, even a Sunstone-like story. All are open to me.

Pairing/Idea

High School Club

Group of Friends into Group of Lovers

Roommates

Best Friends

1657663026919.png Star Wars

The Star Wars setting offers so many options for wonderful stories. Whether the Legends timeline or a hybrid, I am always willing to explore. I don't like main characters being canon character, I rather tell stories using original Characters

Eras of Play

KOTOR Era

Clone Wars/Rise of the Empire

New Jedi Order

Superheroes 1657663181957.png

Caped adventures always offer fun stories. Whether it is in the DC Universe or a custom universe I am open to exploring plots. The Teen Titans is one of my favorite teams in all of comics. Like with the Star Wars Plot I am not the biggest fan of main characters being canon characters, I like the stories offered by originals more.

Plots/Pairings
Superhero school
New Team and New Friendships

Plots and Ideas

1657970616986.png The Bonds of a Guild

Slice of Life, Gamer, Fantasy

Our characters are part of a small guild in a new immersive MMORPG. The game has everything needed for a great game. Great combat, great dungeons, great community, boob, and dick slider! Everything! The game can have dark and sexual themes on occasion, but our characters enjoy the game and playing the game with each other. The guild members have found out most of them live in or near the same city. They decide to start to hanging out in IRL not just in the game. As there friendships and bonds strengthen will there in game goals get easier too?

OOC: The idea behind this RP is to allow us to have scenes of fantasy interaction as well as real slice of life moments. It is an admittedly odd story, but I believe we can pull it off. We can play a group of friends and guild members (I am always a fan of group interactions and stories with multiple characters) or just a few. I was also thinking we could have to reference images for our characters a IRL face claim and an In character drawn ref, best of both worlds.

The Strange Curse

Slice of Life, Bodyswap,

Our characters are a group of four close friends or club mates going to high school. During the school year a strange curse is put on them. Their souls swap bodies with each other, but they have no control of when or who they swap with. They need to learn what is happening while getting used to their new condition, learning more about each other and growing as a group

OOC: This is based on the anime called Koroko Contract. I am thinking we play a group of four or five characters with different backgrounds, genders, lifestyles and more. What happens when the nerd swaps into the jock's body during a game? What about when they are showering or bathing? All are scenarios we can explore.

1658357391208.png Cross Country in a Van

Slice of Life, Modern, Adventure

Our characters are a group of friends just out of high school ready to take a step into the world of adulthood. First, they decided to have one last adventure travel from one side of the country to the other in just an old Van. A group of teenagers and young adults stuck in a small van together, what could go wrong? What sort of drama, and spice can happen? What love and drama will arise? Will what happen on the road, stay on the road?

Poly Five

Rough Idea, Poly

For this I was thinking we play a group of five (FFFMM). I have kind of archetypes for the five characters I would love to build around. The archetypes are:

(Despite how I am describing these I DON'T want this to be an incest plot)

Domme Mommy type (25-30+): A woman a little older and has strong dome vibes.

'big sister' girl (23-25): This character is probably a switch,

Younger 'little sister' girl (18-21): This is the youngest character of the group and someone who looks up to everyone. We can haver her be more of a brat or someone who almost worships the others.

Dom Daddy Male (25-30+): This character is the opposite of the Mommy type same age range as that character)

Younger Male (20-25): This Male (maybe a FB) is younger than the daddy, more of a switch.

This Idea is still very rough so I will be open to brainstorming. I was thinking a slice-of-life romance for this with some BDSM themes.

The Battle Harem

Dark Fantasy, Group, Bisexual

Inspired by High School DxD and other similar anime, the idea is simple. Our characters are all members of a harem that belongs to a powerful demon, or God/Goddess, or supernatural being. All our characters are in this arrangement willingly and all are loyal to our Master/Mistress. Through this arrangement our characters gain magical and supernatural powers while the being gains power and statues. This could be set in a modern fantasy setting and our characters fight and protect the city we live in from threats like rogue vampires, werewolves, other demons and beings or it could be in a classic fantasy with our characters gaining power in a kingdom. We would explore the characters love and worship of there master/mistress, there love and bonds with each other and how they adapt to the tasks they must do to protect and advance their goals. The members of the harem would be male and female, with bi scenes of love and devotion. Not all relationships need to be sexual but given the nature, most probably will be.

My Dress-Up Life
Slice of Life, Group, Romance, Nerdy

I recently watched My Dress-Up Darling. I love the anime and would love to do a romance slice of story in that same vein. With a cast of nerdy people into various hobbies like cosplay, art, and stuff. Maybe play around with themes of sexual and romantic discovery, group relations, nerdy hobbies and stuff.

The Streamer House
Slice of Life, Modern

For this idea we would play a group of young adult stars who have been grouped together by a manager into a single house. They are all make their content on adult sites, streaming games, sexual content and various other things. How will friendships and relationships develop in this environment?

The Subby Couple
Slice of life, Modern, Romance Bisexual.

Our characters are a couple. They love each other however they both are bisexual and both tend to be on the more subby side. They both know this about the other. They decide to expand there sex life to find other people to help fill their needs.

Inspirations

Here are some of the things I have found entertaining lately.

Wheel of Time (the books) I finished that series earlier this year. I was a great fantasy epic

Sanderson's Cosmere: Stormlight Archives and Mistborn are amazing series that any fantasy lover should try.

The First Law: I am almost finished the second book in the Trilogy. It is awesome

Sunstone: A comic about a BDSM Lesbian Couple that I can truly say I read for the plot as much as the smut.

Swing: A fun story about the Swinging lifestyle and group relationships.

Common Kinks and Themes I like:

I am always willing to do and try most themes and kinks. If it fits the story I will try it. Some of my favorites have been: Group Play, Bondage, Romance.

Things I dislike

Although I say, I will do anything if it fits the plot, there are themes I don't enjoy as much. Sexual gore, hyper body stuff, and scat are not things I will mostly likely avoid doing. I am also tired of doing Non-con scenes. If a non-con scene might improve the story or something we want a character to go through then I will do it but I don't plan a story around non-con themes.

Attachments

• 1657970544729.png
    1657970544729.png
    588.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 1657971078552.png
    1657971078552.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom