Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our sister, Our slave.

Kolath

Pulsar
Ralph and Conner twin brothers had just driven up to their sisterâ??s school. They looked over at one another and Conner grabbed a coin. He lost and quickly got out heading in. the only reason he could stand being the one going in to get their sister was because of the plans they had laid earlier. The two brothers had been getting sick of their sisterâ??s mouth and attitude and had decided that she needed to be shown her place.

He spotted her in the cafeteria standing and chatting with a group of other girls. Walking over he sighed and finally just got it over with. He grabbed her arm and turned her around forcefully, â??Come on sis weâ??re going.â? He was trying to get out of there before the girls all decided that wanted to touch him and try and seduce him. Normally he would have been all for it but today there was only one girl on his mind and between him and his brother she would be screaming in both pleasure and pain by the end of the day.

Maria looked at her freinds as she talked and she laughed some as they started to talk about her brothers. Right when Conner's name came in she felt a hand on her arm and she yelped as she got turned around forcefully. Looking up at her brother she glared some and nodded saying goodbye to her freinds. She didn't know why he was being so forceful with her but she knew she would soon find out. Her gut was telling her to run but she was ignoring it they were her brothers and why the hell would her brother do anything to her.

Shrugging it off she went out of the school then she started towards the car her brothers hand still wrapped around her arm. Sighing some she looked up at him then threw her back pack into the back seat and she got in also. Looking out the window she rolled her eyes as her brother said hi and she growled some "shut up you fuck nut I just want to go home and NOW". She looked at him then glared deeply "if you try anything tricky you know I will just go tell mom and dad..they only live a block from us you know". Yes it was sad her parents had kicked her out of the house cause of the attitude she had and she knew something was going to go on between her and her two brothers but she had to figure out what first before it happened.

Ralph looked back as his sister got in a cocky smile spreading across her lips. Even though she was his sister there had always been a part of her that he had found sexy. â??Hiâ?¦â? she shut him down hard and he blinked his eyes narrowing. This is why she had been kicked out and this is why she was going to be taught a lesson. Conner got in and without thinking locked the doors before they pulled away. They started back toward their house silence reigning in the car. Conner was pissed at her for different reasons then Ralph but they were both pissed at her and that had led to this plan.

They pulled over in a deserted park where no one ever came but the still parked in the covers of trees. Before she could ask what they were doing both her brothers were out and coming in the back doors one from each side. Conner grabbed her arms from behind as Ralph controlled her legs holding them down after tossing her bag out the door. Both doors we shut and all locked so she was trapped. â??Now then sis..â?Ralph started. â??We are going to break you of this attitude problemâ?¦by making you learn your placeâ?¦as our slave.â?

She looked at her brother and glared at him as he blinked and narrowed his eyes at her. Seeing Conner get in the car she smacked him across the head "you didn't have to be so rough with me dumb fuck get that through your head". When the doors locked she wondered what the hell was going on then just sat back. Sighing some she shook her head and looked out the window. She could see out but no one could see in through any of the windows and if freaked her out cause that was a new change.

When the silence reigned in the car she shook her head and looked as they turned down the abanonded park road. Opening her eyes wide she now knew what was going to happen. When they parked a little in the woodss she grwoled some as they got out then she started for crawling through to the front seat until her brother grabbed her legs and started to pull her back. Screaming some she started to get tears in her eyes "no fucking don't do this please don't just don't". She growled as the other brother got into the car and she whimpered hard then yelped as he grabbed her arms. Looking at them she whimpered and slapped both of them growling deeply "Fuck off you damn bitches I'm going to be no ones slave no ones".

Ralph growled deeply at her grabbing her jeans and quickly undoing the button and ripping down the zipper before pulling both her pants and panties off in one quick strip. He had always wanted to see his sisters legs and pussy and here they were not only bare to his eyes but they was going to be claimed by him and his brother. Conner nuzzled against her hair his hands tightening on her arms causing her brief moments of pain whenever she struggled against him. His teeth grazed over her neck softly as he growled. â??now sis just calm down and this will be good for us all.â?

Ralph pushed his pants off revealing the rather large cock that both he and his brother had been blessed with. Reaching around her he grabbed her arms giving Conner a chance to strip his pants off as well before they both moved closer meeting in the middle of the car. The forced their sister to stay between them and with her legs on either side of them they lowered her onto their hard cocks ralphâ??s slipping into her pussy feeling her cherry pop at the same time that Conner pushed into her ass taking that cherry also. â??Yes you are sisâ?¦now.â?

Maria screamed as Ralph was starting to take her pants and panties off. Growling some as he got them off she looked away and blushed some already being super wet. Biting her lip she kicked at him then yelped everytime Conner tightened his grip on her arms. Glaring at Raphl some as he started to undo his pants her eyes went wide as she saw how big of a cock he had. Whimpering some as Conner grazed her neck with his teeth and growled into her neck "please stop it guys please stop".

When Ralph grabbed her arms and Conner took her arms then she looked at Conner as he took his pants off then she whimpred hard struggling some more "god damn bitches leave me the fuck alone". When they moved closer to her she growled deeply then screamed as they pushed their cocks into her. Biting her lip she brought both her hands to both their hips and pushed on them "no please stop it please"?

Conner grabbed her arms as she tried to push them away pulling them behind her back and biting her neck hard as Ralph grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it open her bra quickly following. As Ralph started to rub at her beautifully firm breasts taking some of one into his mouth and sucking. Conner began to move inside her lifting her up and lowering her down starting out slow to make sure both the brothers were moving inside her but quickly picking up the pace.

Ralph pulled back from her breast grinning at her as he started to help his brother move her on their large cocks. â??Sis you are a little slut arenâ??t you? Already wet for your brotherâ??s and not having anything to make you so.â? He slapped her ass hard as the pace increased already fucking into her rough and deep.

Maria whimpered as Conner grabbed her arms and she yelped loudly as he bit her neck hard. Whimpering some she looked away and screamed some as Raplh ripped her shirt and bra. Gasping as he started to suck on her breast she screamed as Conner started to move in and out of her ass. Growling some she struggled some more now really wanting away. Growling deeply she looked at Raplh then whimpered some more.

When Raplh slapped her ass she yelped then screamed as they started to move so fast and deep inside of her. Tears rolled down her cheeks like rain and she wished she never even did anything to make them mad now. Whimpering some she leaned her head on Raplh's shoulder tears rolling down his shirt "guys stop it please I don't want this..please don't even think about getting me pregnant please". She whimpered hard and struggled to get her arms free from Conner's grip.

Conner held her tighter as she struggled to get free both of them continuing to move roughly inside her ass and pussy. Ralph reached up and gently stroked her hair nuzzling and kissing her neck as they move inside her slowing a bit. â??Shhh Maria, just relax and this will feel a lot better. He gently leaned her back looking into her eyes giving her the same smile that he had always given her when she felt bad. â??Your big brothers are just here to protect you. Trust me you will learn to love this and the sooner you do the better it can be for all of us.â? At that moment he kissed her lips deeply the way she had always told him that she wanted to be kissed by the man who took her virginity. The brothers kept moving hard but still wanting her to enjoy this and even come to love it.

Maria whimpered some and closed her eyes looking away as her brother stroked her hair. She looked at him then gasped as he kissed her neck "Raplh please stop this just stop you guys". When he kissed her the way she wanted she got tears in her eyes once agan then she looked at him and pushed back into the kiss smiling some and she stopped fighting and even started to maon some. Looking at him she knew that her brothers were the ones that could make her feel great during sex. Pulling back from the kiss she smiled and blushed some then looked away "fine I will be good..just give me soem time to get used to YOU GUYS being the ones who fuck me".

Ralph smiled into the kiss as she pressed back against him. After she said that she just needed time Conner let her arms go but was still on edge and would grab her again if she tried to run away. Conner began to softly rub at her sides before slipping around and starting to rub her breast. They didnâ??t slow their thrusting any continuing to be rough with her because she had told Ralph that reading the stories online about men being rough with the girlsâ?¦and even raping them always made her horny. Part of the reason they went ahead with the rape. Ralph leaned down kissing her neck his hands on her hips encouraging her to start moving with them to give them all the most pleasure. â??I think sis that the size of our cocks make up for the fact that we are your brothers.â? Ralph chuckled nipping her neck lightly.

She looked at Conner as he let go off her arms and she could tell he was still on edge but she didn't give a fuck. Whimpering some her body trembled as he rubbed her sides then she gasped as he started to play with her breasts. Looking at Ralph as he started to lean down and kiss her neck she whimpered some and leaned her head against his shoulder and she gripped onto his shirt "just go easy for the second time please". When Ralph put his hands on her hips she looked up at him then nodded moving her hips a little bit. It hurt like hell but soon she knew there would be more pleasure. Biting her lip some she looked at both of them at Conner first then at Ralph second and she knew she was going to become their slave mabye even have their children.

Ralph stroked her hair gently as she whimpered begging them to go easier next time. Ralph looked back at Conner who just nodded agreeing before he leaned down kissing and nipping softly at her neck still moving inside her. As She started to move her hips with them he knew that it hurt just from her face. He leaned down kissing her as she turned back to him pressing a deep almost passionate kiss against her lips.

Ralphâ??s lips moved down to her neck nipping at the tender spots there as Conner rubbed at her breasts more. They did want her to enjoy this, they wanted a willing slave not a broken one. However their moving hadnâ??t slowed much still having both their cocks deep inside her moving hard in and out of her pussy and ass.

Maria looked at Ralph as he stroked her hair then she looked away whimpering hard "Please at least don't get me pregnant I'm not ready yet..even if I do live with you two". She whimpered osme and looked at Ralph then kissed him back leaning into the kiss some and she ran her hands down his chest and then up his spine looking into his eyes the whole time. When he started to nip and kiss her neck she gasped some and maoned as Conner rubbed her breasts.

Maria started to buck her hips harder against theri hips and she leaned her head down on Ralph's shoulder and she gripped onto his hips digging her nails in as she started to buck a little faster wincing some but it felt good for her and them even more. Gasping hard as she almost came she looked out the window and thought about them fucking her in public and that did it and she maoned loud throwing her head back and cumming hard her body trembling hard and herself panting hard also "Just go hard next time and take my mouth making me gag hard also...I love when you guys are rough..never stop it I tell you to stop and never listen to me say no when you fuck me hard".

Ralph and Conner had been holding back hoping that their little sister was going to start enjoying this and cum with them. As she started to tremble and orgasm around their cocks neither one wanted to hold back anymore. Ralph pushed his large hot cock deep into her womb filling her with his hot seed as he came her pussy overflowing with his hot cum. As did Conner his cock filling her ass just as much both her hole dripping with her brothers cum.

Ralph smiled as she begged them to always be rough and never listen to her begging to stop. With a glance to Conner he knew that wouldnâ??t be a problem they loved it rough and apparently their sister also did. Grabbing her chin Ralph kissed her roughly as Conner leaned forward to nuzzle against her ear. â??Mmmm Maria, you love being our personal slut donâ??t you?â?

Back
Top Bottom