Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I <3 Yaoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have now entered my little realm...

Some Information

I prefer to primarily play a submissive but have no qualms about switching back and forth between Dom and Sub many times within a role-Play. I rarely ever play anything but Yaoi, only because playing with female characters piss me off for some strange reason (Ironic considering I am a Girl in Real Life and I will play female characters). Overall I adhere to very brutal forms of sexual role-plays and love anything, revenge, and obsession. I am fairly literate, sometimes more then others. 3+ paragraphs depending on what you give me to work with.

Plot Ideas

::::

Fortune had not smiled down on [Insert Name]. He was a bastard, born to whore and sold to brutal monarchs to be raised with their son and used as a whipping boy. For the greater part of his childhood he suffered the snobby prince's torment, taking the belt, the whip, and whatever form of cruel torture the prince felt need to dish out. As the two grew things seemed to get a great deal worse. The prince felt need to make his wrath known, by taking away everything [Insert Name] loved, including a young peasant girl [Insert Name] had fallen in love with. Not being able to bear any more of the torment, [Insert Name] ran away and joined a small rebel colony just outside of the kingdom of Atlantis. Here his anger boiled, turning into raw rage and eventually a plan was formed. [Insert Name] wanted revenge. [Insert Name] allowed himself to be re-captured by the kingdom and returned to the prince for the sole purpose of getting close to the snobby heir. The prince naturally assumed he was in charge, but time had changed his whipping boy, [Insert Name], was not as weak as when he had left. One evening when the prince attempted to give [Insert Name] a good beating, but soon found that he was weaker then his former whipping boy. It was time for [Insert Name] to take control and revenge.

-Need somebody to play the whipping boy

[Insert Name] had earned the nickname, 'Wrath' by his pirate peers just after he had decimated an entire city of sleeping people, including women, children and the elderly. He was at one time the most feared pirate in the open ocean, having few morals the position of 'Captain' fit him well.

Asami Blood was born underneath the great kingdom of 'Crnbog'. Among the rich castle populace he was a black dot on a white piece of paper, the product of a royal affair. So he was forced to be an apprentice to a prison guard who seen to it to personally teach [Insert Name] the best ways to torture the prisoners. It wasn't surprising that he didn't have anything in the way of boundaries. The more painful and strange the better.

Shortly after taking control of a navy vessel, raping and killing everybody on board, 'Wrath' was captured. But it wasn't enough to simply kill him, that would just be too easy. The Kingdom sent him to the dungeons to pay for for his crimes by feeling what his victims felt, a sort of cruel and unusual punishment.

Asami was never given any information about his prisoners. All he knew was that he could do with them as he wished, and he did. So when 'Wrath' was given to him as a sort of peasant he was unaware of how very dangerous the man really was. He spends a few days putting 'Wrath' through a living hell but makes the mistake of wandering into 'Wrath's' cell unarmed one evening. While Wrath could have killed Asami and escaped he decided to stick around and play with his new friend.

-Need Somebody to play a pirate king

:::::

Anime/Manga

!My Loveprize In The Viewfinder
!Boys Next Door
!Ouran High School Host Club
!Air Gear
!Gantz
!Code Geass
!Death Note
!Wolfs Raine
!Naruto
!Saiyuki
!Tenjho Tenge
!Samurai Champloo

If you have suggestions, questions or comments feel free to PM me. I am up for most plot suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom