Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Id and Ego Crisis<3 Yaoi.Het. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would You Fuck Me For Blow?

Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones. But Whips and Chains Excite me. So Chain me down to the ground and Fuck me If You Like me

My Rabbit Hole (Ons/Offs)

Because This Ended Up Being Longer Then I Expected (List Of What The Hell Is Going On Here)

oO1:Id Versus Ego-Christine Prays That Somebody can play a Jekyll/Hyde type Character

oO2
:Other Requests-Christine Tells You What She Wants to Play

oO3:What Not-Christine Talks About Her Big Turn OFFS

oO4:Otherwise-Christine Gives You Some Information About What Christine Does In Rp's

oO5:Getting To The Point-Christine Tells You About Personality Types She Prefers:A Brief Introduction To Characters She Plays.

oO6
:Onto The Good Stuff-Christine Lists Random Characters She would Play as they pertain To Characters You Could Play

oO7
:Random Things I Like To Play-Kind of Obvious:Christine Gives You a List of Characters She Likes to Play

oO8
:Fanbase-Christine Tells You About Movies and Books

oO9:Manga-Christine Gives you a list of the manga series she wishes to pursue including a summary of the Manga for those who have not read it and a link to the Manga Chapters.

o10:Anime-Christine Doesn't Give You a summary and hopes for the love of god in all that is holy that some people have heard of the anime series Christine has watched.

o11:plots-Christine Will Supposedly List Out Plot ideas She wants to pursue

:::::Intermission:::::::

Id Versus Ego

For a great long while I have been searching for people who can play a Jekyll/Hyde type characters for me. While I only have a few vague plot ideas I am thinking that I would want the metamorphosis between personalities to carry with it a physical change. (E.g. Sweet Human transcends to Insane Werewolf. Priest to Demon. So on So forth.) And would prefer the setting to be a bit far fetched, futuristic, fantasy and twisted. The line between Jekyll and Hyde would have to be clearly defined and I would prefer a mix between submission and domination. There is not a lot I won't consider, it all depends on how twisted you are willing to go. I DO NOT like rainbows and butterflies. Overall my plots tend to involve betrayal, and revenge however I have a few ideas that simply places a person in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you have a plot idea for the grand scheme of things feel free to throw it out there.

::::Other Requests::::

-I would like to play a naive cross dressing young female who gets herself into a position of blackmail when a horny older man finds out that she is not a boy but instead hot as hell. Interested?

-I am quite interested in playing an incredibly annoying character. Possibly one who needs to be put in her place. *WinkWink*

-In the mood to be somebodies little Bitch. Please Oh Please Abuse Me.

::::
What Not::::

Let us start Off with what I WON'T do

Scat
Pregnancy (Risk of Pregnancy is Alright)
Yuri

Other then that I am free to play whatever within site guidelines

::::::Otherwise::::::::

I will play Dominant, Subordinate, Or Switch.

I <3 Yaoi and prefer to play either very girly male characters, or terribly dominant male characters.

I do not play WITH female characters. I will play female characters and I will role-play with those females who prefer to play male characters.

I can type anywhere from Two sentences too Fifteen Paragraphs, all depending upon YOU. My introductions tend to be long unless I am terribly busy.

::::::Getting Too The Point::::::::

Me Versus You

Personality Information

I dominate, frustrate, annihilate, overtake, switch, kiss feet, worship whatever you put in front of me, and basically be whatever you need me to be.

I prefer the characters involved with role-plays I play in to have some sort of extreme clashing. I do not enjoy this whole, similar personalities, thing. This does not necessarily mean they can't have some sweet innocent fun, I just don't prefer the average everyday 'perfect' couple.

Extreme situations call for extreme characters. None of this 'lovey dovey' "If we fall in love I don't rape, torture, and defile you anymore"

I love monsters. Demons, Ogres, Aliens, Dragons, ETC...

My dominant characters tend to be INCREDIBLY dominant. And I have a tendency to get out of hand at times, as far as how far fetched the situations go. So feel free to reprimand me if I do something you do not like. If you don't specify ahead of time then I consider it safe territory. I don't prefer incredibly submissive characters, I like submissives with fire in their blood, who spit, scratch and fight like hell.

My submissive characters are basically whatever you want them to be. If you don't specify then I tend to make them a bit on the feisty side but nothing too over dramatic. Really my characters will have a somewhat polar personality to your character.

:::::::Onto The Good Stuff::::::::::

My Cravings
Disclaimer:For any of the given situations I can dream up you a plot. Information: I love to throw fantasy and sci-fi fun into historical settings so my plots are usually far fetched.

Me:You

Old West

I love sci-Fi settings with old west plots. And I of course enjoy those that actually take place in the old west.

Saloon Girl/Boy:Saloon Boy
Saloon Girl/Boy:Old West Gunslinger
Bartender:Old West Gunslinger
Old West Gunslinger:Bartender
Saloon Girl/Boy:Bartender
Bartender:Saloon Boy
Old West Gunslinger:Old West Gunslinger
Old West Gunslinger:Sheriff
Southern Bell:Old West Gunslinger
Old West Gunslinger:politician
Old West Gunslinger:Native American
Native American:Old West Gunslinger

Salem Witch hunt

With a bit of a fantasy twist

Witch/Wizard:Native American
Native American:Witch/Wizard
Native American Shape shifter:Runaway Villager
Runaway Villager:Native American Shape shifter
Salem Villager:priest
Priest:Salem Villager
Salem Villager:Witch Hunter
Witch Hunter:Salem Villager
Witch Hunter:Witch
Witch:Witch Hunter

1920's Gangster

Flapper:Gangster
Gangster:Flapper
Speakeasy Bartender:prostitute
Prostitute:Speakeasy Bartender
Mob Boss:prostitute
Prostitute Mob Boss
Mob Boss:Mob Bosses Son
Mob Boss:Mob Boss
Mob Bosses Son/Daughter:Mob Boss
Rich Foreigner:Speakeasy Bartender
Speakeasy Bartender:Rich Foreigner
Rich Foreigner:Gangster/Mob Boss
Mob Boss/Gangster:Rich Foreigner
Immigrant:Gangster
Gangster:Immigrant
Alcohol Runner:Alcohol Runner
Gangster:Alcohol Runner
Alcohol Runner:Gangster
Speakeasy Bartender:Alcohol Runner

Random Timeless

Princess:prince
Prince:prince
Prince:Whipping Boy
Commoner:prince
Princess:Commoner

Prison Guard:pirate
Prison Guard:Serial Rapist
Prison Guard:Serial Killer
Prison Guard:Double Agent
Pirate:prison Guard
Basically Anything That Has To Do With Cages, Caging Somebody and Being Caged.

Neko:Human
Neko:Neko
Neko:Kitsune
Kitsune:Neko
Neko:Dragon

Drow Elf:Human
Drow Elf:Monster
Drow Elf:Drow Elf
Drow Elf:Elf
Drow Elf:Dragon Humanoid
Drow Elf:Dragon
Drow Elf:Soldier

Soldier:Soldier
Elf:Soldier
Sprite:Soldier
Dragon Humanoid:Soldier

::::Random Things I Like To Play:::

(In No Particular Order. Not The Complete List)
Choose one of the following, throw at me a character you would like to play and I will dream up a plot. Or you can throw a plot at me

Drow Elf
Elf
Druid
Sprite
Fae
Dragon
Dragon Humanoid
Human
Alien
Alien Humanoid
Witch
Wizard
Mage
Magelet
Elementalist
Psychic
Spaceship Captain
Pirate Ship Captain
Pirate Ship Whore
Spaceship Whore
Werewolf
Vampire
Beast Masters
Virgin Sacrifices
Not So Virgin Sacrifices
Beasties
Nekos
Kitsunes
<More To Come>

::::::Fanbase:::::::
I prefer not to do fan base role-plays when it comes to movies.

Books I Will Do

Harry Potter
Twilight
Peeps
Uglies
Anne Rice

Anything else you should probably ask ahead of time. Only because I read a lot and don't feel like listing.

:::Manga:::

My Loveprize In The Viewfinder

During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined...

~So what basically ends up happening is Takaba continues to run into the mysterious Asami and sort of becomes Asami's little bitch. One thing leads to another and Takaba ends up getting kidnapped by a powerful Japanese gangster named Feilong. Lots of fun You should Read it if you like Yaoi! I would play Asami in this one so I could move along the plot. Finder Series (LinkClick)

~

Boys Next Door

Adrian seems to be just an ordinary 27 year old teacher in L.A. No one knows that he is actually a mass murderer known as the "Blind Man" who seeks out and murders young male prostitutes at night. One night, one of the young prostitutes, 18 year old Lawerance, a victim of a male brothel, is a witness to one of Adrain's murders. Adrian is sure that he will have to kill the boy since he saw him committing the crime, but before he can set any plans, Lawerance tracks him down and faces the disturbed teacher. Suddenly Adrian has found that he's fallen in love with the boy, and Lawerance needs Adrian just as much. Can their new found happiness together last?

-This is suppose to be incredibly twisted, I would like to keep it as such. I will play Lawerence. Read it if you get the chance and like Yaoi.
Boys Next Door(LinkClick)

~

Beauty Is The Beast

When bubbly eleventh-grader Eimi Yamashita finds out that her parents must relocate for work, she strikes out on her own and moves into a dormitory for girls. Little does Eimi suspect the exciting romantic adventures that await her there! Eimi's fellow residents are a little bit crazy but a lot of fun. They've got a secret mission planned for Eimi's initiation as a new resident¡Kand it has something to do with sneaking into the boys' dormitory and returning with a special keepsake! Can Eimi pull it off without getting caught by one of the handsomest (and cruelest) boys in the dorm?
-Again with the 'twisted' thing. Apologies. I have been craving 'twisted' for a while now.

~

Belmonde Le VisiteuR

The story takes places in 17th century, France. Belmonde, a son of a noble father and a deceased witch mother, was born and raised in a cloister's basement. He is the master of an underground prison and has the rights to use any means to bring out confessions from his prisoners, namely by using "torture". With his eye, he is able to see through them... That is, if they do not comply to his questions.
-I would love to play 'Belmonde' in this equation. For those of you who haven't read the manga what basically ends up happening is a princess wanders down to his little basement and they become 'friends'. This actually ends up being somewhat on the lighter side. If you haven't read it I suggest you do. Belmonde Le VisiteuR(Link)

<More Plot Summary And Manga Too Come.>

:::
Anime:::

Death Note
<I will Play Anybody But Misa.>
<I am madly in love with L. I doodle his name on all my notebooks, write his name inside bathroom stalls and have 'L' tattooed on my hind end. No, Not really, but I thought about it.>.>

Wolfs Raine
<Anybody>

Gantz
<Anybody>

Speed Grapher
<Saiga, Kagura, Suitengu>

Witchblade
<Masane, Tazawa>

Saiyuki
<Gaiden, Gensomadden, Reload, Whatever I am familiar with them all. I prefer to play Sanzo, Kouzen, Kenren, Kougaiji, and Gojyo.>

Ouran High School Host Club
<Anybody>

Samurai Champloo
<Anybody>

Tenjho Tenge
<Anybody>

Air Gear
<IkkixAgito Pairing Anyone? Otherwise I play anybody>

::::::::Plot Ideas:::::::

Plot 1 (No Witty Titles Here)

A well seasoned Knight is commissioned for an exploration trip through a deep dark magical forest. He takes twenty men hoping that they will not encounter any troubles but during their stay things go awry and they are attacked by gremlins. Everyone is killed, but him. Lost and without any backup things seem hopeless until he notices a young elf passing through the forest. Well he has nothing better to do so he follows along and asks for directions. Well it turns out that she is a bitch, and not going to reveal her secrets without a little coaxing. So he traps her, random things ensue, and we wing it from there. Anybody Game?

Plot 2 (Neko Crisis)
I have Pictures

[Blank] has just run away from his evil masters, giving up his life as a pure bred pampered pet. But what he soon finds is that life is not as brilliant and stunning out on the streets as he previously imagined. All delusions have since failed him, upon realizing how cold and cruel the world really is. He doesn't have any money, no food, and is currently occupying a box in an alleyway. Around the time he is about to give up and go back home he meets Jamie Neko, a young black eared bastard, who's personal philosophy is 'Never get caught and Never say your sorry'. Naturally [Blank] is in awe of this streetwise alley cat who has all the right moves. But Jamie Neko isn't about to teach [Blank] the tricks of the trade without a bit of compensation, they soon strike a deal and [Blank] finds himself in the business of peddling flesh. (Or to put it simply, Jamie Neko is [Blank's] Pimp.=p)

Plot 3 (Brotherly Affection)
I have Pictures

Caleb Darver is supposedly an only child. Despite the fact that he is the paradox of a snobby prince, unorganized, and more interested in matters of sexual intercourse then matters of the kingdom, he does tend play the job of a king fairly well. So when the actual monarchs die he ascends to the throne and tries his damnedest to do good for the kingdom. Well as it turns out his parents have been keeping a little secret from him. [Blank] is the queen's youngest son, product of an affair. He was raised in isolation, the king and queen afraid that his existence would ruin their older son's claim to the throne. But when Caleb finds out about a younger brother he is ecstatic and brings the boy to live in the castle with him. Caleb gives [Blank] a role as a council member and seems to be infatuated with the younger boy. But when [Blank] ends up the pawn in an assassination plot against Caleb life goes awry for the little bastard monarch. Caleb finds out about the plot, but instead of killing [Blank] he turns him into his personal pet.

Plot 4 (Temper Tantrums)
I have Pictures

[Blank] is the spoiled rotten son of a mob boss. He is prone to random fits of anger when he doesn't get what he wants and is definitely not fit to succeed the mafia throne. So his father calls in for some 'unconventional' training. Trickz is widely known for his 'special' skills in training the most unruly slave. While he is generally a patient person, he has a certain way about him that seems to command attention. Now he has been hired to whip [Blank] into shape. (Just your average everyday slavish rp.)
DO YOU WANT MY NUTS? ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR A BIT OF ADVENTURE AND POOTANG? Drop Me A Pm and tell me what turns you on, or Post here and make me cum too you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom