Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Primal Fury w/Dreamboat

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
8273e824851a794f2cd821323553648a.jpg

Chichi hums as she drives a flying car on the sea as it travels to the tiny island with only one house. It has only been 8 months since they have last visited Master Roshi and his house, being married can be quite busy. She is much more comfortable seeing Bulma and Krillin, and at least they won’t perv on her. At least he invited them for a small get together, and it is nice to see them after a long time. “We are almost there, aren’t you excited?” She asked her husband, taking a moment to look at him. “I was thinking that one day we might have a small get together at our house one of these days. What do you think?” The only person that they are in constant contact is her father, the Ox King, but it's more about him asking if she is thinking about having a child soon. Very obnoxious, but she has been holding off such topic, it's just nice to spend as much time as she can with Goku.

Goku looked out at the sprawling horizon, off in his own imagination. With two fingers pressed to his temple, he turned to his lady and pretended to hear what she asked him before casually playing it off “of course honey.”

They landed and Goku scooped chichi into his arms and jumped out with her just as the crafts too opened. He set her to her feet beside him and smiled down into her eyes for a moment to truly admire her beauty as a woman both inside and out “I appreciate you coming here… I know that Roshi can… well he’s Roshi” he took her hand and walked up to the door. Goku went to knock but the door slowly swung open to reveal a dark and empty home.

Goku tilted his head and stepped in without thinking with his wife at his back “Roshi? Are you home?” He turned to chichi with a cold silence setting over the land, only to be disturbed by a thunder crack in the distance. “Where is he? It’s unlike him to leave his house, especially when he expected company… chichi, come inside”

Chichi lands the car on the beach, and Goku carries her on the sands before they have noticed something strange. There is no turtle to greet them, no Oolong, and now Master Roshi. The old man rarely leaves the island, and he wouldn’t leave knowing he would be expecting guests. “This is odd, where did everyone go?” She enters the house, looking around a bit. “Did something happen? Krillin and Bulma doesn’t seem to be here either, maybe I should give her a call.” She takes out a mobile device, maybe she has been here and left when no one is around?

Goku tilted his head to listen and reached out to close chichis device then whispered “be quiet.” He walked towards her, pulled her to his body and lifted her up while keeping her to his hip. A glass broke in the next room as Goku covered her mouth and he searched for an exit.

Outside, a burly man walked the beach. Through the window, Goku and chichi watched as the man reached for the landing gear and bent the piston with his hands. With a proper angle, the man punched through the glass and ripped out wiring from the console.

A third person crawled out of the ocean, a black haired woman wearing the same blue and white armor as the others and she shouted “they must’ve landed when we transfered the slaves!”

Goku pulled chichi against the wall as the man in the house turned the corner to shout to the others “they’re not in the house!”

Goku set chichi to her feet and zipped across the room to grab the man in the house and choke him from behind. The man struggled to breathe as he reached backwards to swat at his assailant but after a few moments he passed out and goku held out his hand for chichi, “I need to fly you off of this island.”

Chichi almost gasped as Goku told her to be quiet and picked her up, carrying her away as they were hiding from three strangers that suddenly came into the house. This made her heart speed up, watching them looking for them as they tore the house apart. She has never seen these people before, but they are kind of similar to Goku, they have tails wrapped around their waist. She placed her feet on the ground softly as she saw her husband choke out one of the intruders, and she took his hand to fly them out of the island. What is going on? Now she is very confused and concerned that something bad is happening.

He flew them to a deserted island and slowly lowered down onto the mud. Goku clenched his fist hard “I need to go back and confront them… I need to find out what they did.” He turned to chichi with a innocent fury and kissed her forehead “I have t-“ before he could finish, the two remaining Sayains rose into the air and began to survey the abandoned island. The woman announced “they couldn’t have gotten far.” “Who could’ve defeated a Sayain?”

Goku pinned Chichi to a tree then searched for cover, he held her and zipped over to a cave with mud up to their waist. He whispered “if they come in here, sink under the mud and hide. I’m going to try and take them out.” He squeezed her hand before stepping towards the mouth of the cave and looking up to survey his threat but found nothing.

Goku turned back to Chichi and the female sayain popped her head down from the top of the cages entrance with a smile. She teased them “you two didn’t see anyone suspicious did you?”

“Goku, I don’t understand, what is happening?” When they are far enough away, she clings onto Goku. Master Roshi and the others could be in great danger from these strangers. “ If they have done something to Roshi, then-” She gasped lightly as the two others were in the air, and her husband took them into a cave, waist deep in the mud and dark. She doesn’t want him to go and fight by himself, they should be home. “Goku wait-” She couldn’t stop him, leaving her alone. It has been quiet for a while before they were found by the strangers.

Goku turns to chichi “Hide!” The female Sayain rushes in, tackling Goku at the waist with a guttural yelp. She punched at him and tore at his clothes while Goku stood his ground and swung to crash her back against the cave side.

The burly man in the air shouted “Kalarose?” She moaned out “Druduu, he’s in h-“ Goku back handed Kalarose so hard she passed out and Druduu zipped to the cave. Goku stood wearing his shredded orange Gi and tore off its top half to charge up his strength for the coming battle.

Druduu hovered at the mouth of the cave and gulped “y-you! You took out two Sayains! What kind of man are you?” He perked through his reader and his mouth hung agape “your power levels… they’re over-“ Goku upper cutted Druduu so hard the sayain tumbled backwards and cut almost a dozen trees in half.

Druduu flew back at Goku and the two grappled. Goku shouted while having Druduu distracted. “Chichi! Find a craft!”

Kakarose slowly sturred

Chichi quickly hid herself, but the strangers seem to have found them anyway, and she is freaking out as the battle is shaking the cave. She couldn’t take it as one of the bodies crashed into the hiding place, and now she has no choice but to leave. Her husband is strong, so he should be able to take care of himself. She quickly runs to get away from the fighting as far as possible, and she stops to catch her breath, looking back for a moment before rummaging through her pockets before she finds a capsule. She throws it and it pops open to reveal the car. This is a deserted island, so this would make an escape craft, but before anything else, she was yanked away harshly by Kakarose and thrown against the ground.

“There, now you won’t escape.” The female glares down at Chichi, then pinned her on the ground.

“Let go of me!” She struggles, but the woman is just too strong, like she is made of metal.

"Quiet! You are coming with me." She lifts her up, and tries to fly off with her.

Goku clutched Druduu in a headlock and watched Kalarose float up with chichi. Goku tried pushing forward but Druduu pushed back to keep him in place. Goku growled out “enough, I’m going to save my wife!” Druduu mustered up enough breath to laugh “she’s going ti HQ and my boss will have fun with her. Like a pet. For a human she looks good for breedin-“ Goku snapped Druduus neck and left the paralyzed sayain to create a crater in the island before shooting over to Kalarose and scooping chichi into his arm.

Kalarose regrouped and shot forward at Goku while he held chichi to his hip like a child. His tree trunk arm keeping her safe with her head by his chest. With one free arm, he countered Kalaroses attacks and neutralized her with one backhand that sent her plummeting to the earth.

Goku said nothing but kissed his wife’s forehead then slowly descended to the earth. His voice grew into nothing but bass “I have you little one”. When he landed, he placed his bare foot onto Kalaroses face as she panicked and smeared her lips against bottom of his feet. Her eyes frantically searching for druduus backup. Goku cradled chichis face to his chest and pressed his foot down, sending the sayain woman’s head into the dirt. He ordered her “who sent you?” Gokus body heat being the only thing protecting chichi from the coming nights oppressive cold.

Kakarose grunts as she is on the floor, and the mysterious man has her by the foot. “This is impossible…how could a mere Earthling defeat us like this?” She grunts, trying to reach to remove the man’s foot from her. “Damn you! There are more of us out there, and they will come to tear this planet apart!” She warns them, but then the scouter that landed a few feet away began to activate as some tries to communicate.

“Kakarose? Hey Kakarose, what is going on? Report!” The voice shouted, but has gotten no replay so far.

Goku turned his head to chichi and sighed “little one… do you think you can mimic her voice? Pretend to be kakarose.” Goku curled his toes into kakaroses mouth to silence her as he plucked her transmission device and held out his hand for Chichi to take it.

He tenderly fixed her hair “if it’s too much for you, I understand. If I can defeat 3, what good will their army do?”

Kakarose thrashed on the ground as she grunted with her mouth filled by Gokus toes. Goku assured his lady “I can deal with them in my own but it’d help to know what they’re planning and where our friends are.”

Kakarose curled her fingers around Gould toes, trying to lift but Goku pressed down hard and her head sunk into the earth. Goku pulled back the transmitter “it’s ok, you don’t have to”

Chichi has no idea how this technology works, but if these people are responsible for kidnapping Roshi, then they would have to rescue them. “No, I got this, they could reveal themselves where these strangers are.” She said as she picked up the device. Clearing her throat, she tries to mimic the girl’s voice. “Yes sir?”

“Kakarose? Its about time!” The gruff voice sneered in annoyance. “There has been a change in plans, that idiot Gangal is having a bit of trouble west of your location. Give him a hand and return to Parsley Point, understand? We need the planet intact for our lord. Endive out.” And the call ended. She sighs, Parsley Point sounds familiar

“By Kami, its so far,” At least its better than nothing.”

Goku smiled down at chichi and hugged her tight “thank you chichi.” He swayed back and forth with her feet dangling and cradled her head into the crook of his neck “you did so good.”

Kakarose turned over and spit, wiping her mouth while looking up at the two. She tried crawling away quietly but goku grabbed her by the ankle and hoisted her into the air upside down. He casually strut around the beach “hmm, before we deal with the others, what to do with you.”

He winked at chichi “we should probably just kill her yeah? Send them a message… I mean, I doubt if we kept her around she’d help us take them down. I can crush her head with my hands if you want.” He forced kalarose to her knees before him and placed his palms to the side of her head as she looked up at chichi.

Chichi is glad that is over, so now they have a lead on where the others could be. “Parsley Falls, that is far from here. Where should we go first? West or South?” She sighs as Goku nuzzles her, and as much as she loves the affection, they have a master to save.

“Wait…that hair…that smell…are you a Saiyan?” Kakarose suddenly realized it, this man Goku has the look and even the smell of a saiyan warrior. “Y-You traitor! You dare to turn you back on us? Betrayal is punishable by death! You may be stronger, but our leader is much more powerful, he will grind your bones to dust!”

“Then who is your leader? The guy on the communicator?” Chichi asked her, but the Saiyan sneered.

“You’ll see soon enough, then he’ll make you pay! My death will be avenged!”

Goku back handed kakarose for disrespecting chichi. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her across the beach. Druduu clawed out for help as his spine was broken into pieces but he was left with the rising tide. Goku held chichi to his hip and flew up into the sky.

He looked to his lady “we should drop her here, let her splat against her paralyzed friend, put them both out of misery.” Goku leaned into chichis ear to whisper “good cop, bad cop.” He turned back, looking down at kakarose “you’ve run your course, you’re useless to me unless you announce you allegiance to earths protection… if not… you’ll at least help feed her plant life”

Chichi looks down at Kakarose, and could see the fear in her eyes. Surely she doesn’t wish to die a slow painful death. Maybe a bit of convincing will do the trick. “Kakarose, right? It doesn’t have to be this way. If you side with us, then this will be the beginning of a second chance. Please? Wouldn’t that be better to have a new lease on life?”

“...A second chance?” She couldn’t believe that she is being spared like this, she is supposed to be a hardened warrior, but this Saiyan is way more powerful, what is the secret? She didn’t come close, but maybe this is the only way. “I…I p-pledge myself to you. I…will help defend the Earth.”

Goku slowly lowered to the earth “you have chichi to thank. My bloodthirst is unquenchable” he winked at chichi and place kakarose at chichis feet. “Now show your devotion to earth… kiss my wife’s feet”

Druduus eyes widened as he peered at them “KAKAROSE, THATS ENO- cough cough- e-enough” fear bloomed inside if him as he realized he was paralyzed for life and would never heal. He grit his teeth and barked out like a dog “humans! Traitors! Swine! I’ll defend the saiyan race with my last breath. I won’t sleep until humans are eradicated and-“

Goku zipped over and crushed Druduus skull in his hands then zipped back after washing off in the ocean. He gently held chichi from behind and kissed the top of her head but gave his attention to kakarose, ready to treat her the same as her commander should she misspeak. He reaffirmed “kiss her feet.”

Chichi sighs with relief when they are finally on the ground, but what are they going to do with her now? She doesn’t believe that they have any Senzu beans on them, but at the very least she is alive now. She jumped when she heard the shouting of the male saiyan, she didn’t even realize he was there, but could hear his bone crack before he was swept away by the tide.

Kakarose shivers in terror, as she is forced to watch but she doesn’t wish to share such a terrible fate. Before Chichi would object to this embarrassing action, she kissed her feet so she would be spared.

Goku smiled “that’s a good girl. Ok… we’re going to leave you here and come back later.” Goku zipped over to the craft and bent a shard into collar then fashioned a leash, pinning it under a massive boulder. Goku smacked his hands together to rid himself of dust “ok, now… we’re going to the mother ship and you’re going to stay here to be our informant.” Goku took the communicator and crushed its transmitter then tested it to see that the two could only communicate with themselves.

“Now while we’re up there, you’ll need to tell us all the passcodes and rituals and stuff got it? And if you try anything funny, I make you lick her feet understood?”

He turned to chichi, ok we need a plan, I think I have one but you’re the brains here. What’re you thinking?”

“No! Don’t do that!” She stepped away, and her face was pink from it, and now Goku threatened the poor woman to lick her feet. “Stop focusing on my feet!” Now that’s out, she thought about it for a while. “Okay hmm, first, we need to know what we can about them. We have Kakarose so she should provide the answers we seek. It would give us a better idea. If we rush into it, it would put others in danger.” Chichi said, as she turned to Kakarose. “How many of them are there?”

“...two are back on the ship and one is out on the field. This is a scouting mission headed by our captain. We are ordered to find a suitable planet to expand our race and use its resources and its people for our benefits. There’s not a lot of Saiyans left ever since the destruction of our planet, we have dwindled into a few hundred scattered about.”

“Oh…” Chichi frowns with a bit of sympathy. “If the leader is on the ship, then he’ll be the strongest. We might have to get rid of the one Saiyan out in the field or he might give us trouble if we go to Parsley and they call for backup. We could infiltrate in order to rescue the ones captured.”

Goku looked out into ver the ocean and shook his head, awakening from his day dream “huh? Yeah. Good idea. Storm the castle. I’m in.”

He walked over to chichi and held her to his side then levitated, pointing down at kakarose “don’t move”

He floated in the sky by the large ship and drank in its size alongside chichi. “You did good back there…” he half heartedly admitted but not because he didn’t believe it. He looked up at the ship, thinking. “Hey love… what if I’m not strong enough?”

Chichi holds onto Goku as he takes her into the air to view the ship. “I know you are very strong, are you okay?” She asked him, as she is very concerned about what would happen if they go through with this, but his master and friends are in trouble. “You are a lot stronger than I am, that's for sure, I…don’t think I am any match for them if it comes down to it.” Chichi frowns at this, the Saiyans would snap her like a twig if they wanted to if she isn’t careful. “Still, We should be careful. Who knows what could happen. I love you.”

Goku smiled softly then kissed chichi on the lips. “Oh I almost forgot” he zipped into the disguise left from the two Sayains “how do I look?” He showed himself off with confidence and nodded “pretty good huh? Ok… your turn” he reached out, tearing Chichis collar and dirtying her clothes so it looked as if she were wearing rags. “They’ll know you’re human, we’ll pretend I’m keeping you as a pet to see what they’re planning.”

Goku smiled innocently then held up a leash he fashioned from the ship wreck

Chichi hums warmly then watches him as he dresses as one of the invaders and it fits him like a glove. “It fits like charm..ah!” She gasped as her clothes were ripped up her brand new clothing and ruined it to sell the part, also giving her a collar as well. She couldn’t believe this, but she suppose that it is necessary. “Yeah, this would hopefully work out in our favor.”

Back
Top Bottom