Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Rider -Zennarion and I)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
"Your egg is hatching..." A voice uttered into his head (your chara). In another room there was a clutch of legs, a gathering of men and a few women waiting for the egg to hatch and for the dragon within to choose its rider. Her beautiful little black egg lightly rocking as she tried to free herself from the egg that she had been stuck in for so long. And within a sudden crack the egg shells parted and her beautiful black scaled neck elegantly rose up from the egg while her body was still within, looking about in a curious little manner with beautiful golden colored eyes. She had a pair of little horns that curled, pointing backwards while she managed to get out of her shell.

She gave a little squeak and a whine, wondering where her master was, her to be master. She would see him when he might come into the room and then she would slink onto the cold floor, her claws making her slide lightly. She scittered across the floor, people wondering if she was going towards her. A few attempted to touch her only to get their fingers snapped at by her vicious little teeth, showing that she didn't want them to touch her as she made her way towards him, sitting in front of him and stretching her lean, black scaled neck towards him.

Tyler looked up as he heard somebody talk, and then quickly stood up, but as he saw the dragon that had been in the comeing towards him he then sat down again and just continued looking down at her. He brushed some of his red hair away from his green eyes, and then slowly moved his hand down to her head as he saw that she was moving her head towards him. He looked down into her golden eyes. Was he really her master? He couldn't believe it, soon he would be riding her and so on, he hadn't thought that she would choose him as her master, he gave her a slight smile, and just continued watching her.

"Whats your name my little friend?" He then asked her, while he watched her. He wasn't sure if he was going to give her a name, or if she already had a name, so he would just wait with the name until she understood a bit more. He let his hand touch her head, the scales flet wierd against his hand, but then again, it wasn't a bad feeling, they were warm, maybe a bit rough, but he didn't that.

She let out a soft growling purr of approval as he stroked her head and she forced his lean muzzle into his hand, her long tongue flicking against his fingers lightly as she grinned up at him, baring her sharp little fangs. At the moment she appeared to be the size of a medium sized dog, her long neck making her seem a little bit bigger and taller then she was naturally. "Iris. I've been waiting for you. Now seemed a good time to hatch." she answered him with a firm voice that betrayed the fact she was older, maybe a year or so older then him. Even though she was but a hatchling.

"What is my Rider's name?" She demanded of him firmly as she shook her small wings before opening them and letting them smack onto her back with a hard flap. She wrapped her body and neck lightly around his right leg, letting out that sweet growling purr of delight and affection.

"Its nice to meet you "Iris.... My name is Tyler..." He then told her. She seemed to know a lot, eventhough she had already hatched, and she also seemed to be growing fast. He then started wondering where she had learned to speak from. "You must be hungry...." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips "Want something to eat?" He then asked her, while he looked down at her. "Im sure we can find some meat for you somewhere.... Eventhough it might not be much..." He then told her, before he rubbed his backhead a bit.

He didn't even know how much a baby dragon like her ate, actully he didn't know much about dragons, other than they were large creatures that could breathe fire, and fly if they wanted to.

She let out a sweet little growl, smiling up at him lightly. She snuggled into his hand happily as he spoke up. "Tyler, what a name for a Rider." She chuckled, lightly poking fun at him as she gently nipped at his fingers. She let her tongue flick out in a soft hiss. "Of course I'm hungry! been trapped in that dumb shell that was my egg!" She said with her tail flicking back and forth in annoyance. sniffled lightly around as she noticed the fact that he didn't really know where to look for food and she motioned towards a woman that was writing in a note book, glancing occasionally at Iris.

Iris padded towards the woman. She was lean with rich red hair and gentle green eyes. "What a cute little hatchling, hungry isn't she...Tell me, are you new here? this is a dragon rider place. If you don't know where to find food or anything for her. I can freely show you." She offered, giving him a flirting smile.

Once he heard her words he then smiled a bit, before he then nodded and walked over to Iris, he picked her up and then held her in his arms, smiling at the woman in front of them. "Yeah.... That would be great..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips. He wanted to find some food for her as fast as possible, since he knew that he had to feed her as fast as possible.

She smiled gently at him. "Alright, nice. I'm Layla by the way. If you need any help, you can easily just find me. People always know where I am. " she said with a little chuckle and a nod. She lead him gently away towards a hallway and into a kitchen of the sort where many chefs were busy at work preparing food for the older dragons and their riders. One of them was called over by Layla, the young man wiping his hands on his apron lightly before grinning happily over at Iris and Tyler.

"Food eh? Layla brought you to the right place. We only feed them deer, which is very good. She'll enjoy it. I suggest you feed her. The meat is raw but blooded so you won't get all bloody or nothing. And she shouldn't bite you...right?" He asked, looking at Iris who gave a soft growl of pleasure, cuddling against Tyler.

He smiled a bit at this, and just held her tight "Sounds good, huh?" He asked Iris, while he looked down at her "Then lets go find some meat for you..." He then told her with a slight smile,, before he then put her up on his shoulder, so he wouldn't have to carry her around. "How much do you want?" He then asked her, before he then looked up at her.

Back
Top Bottom