Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Traveling Young Man ( Tyler Wells & Jaclyn)

Tyler Wells

Planetoid
It had been a long day already. Kennedy Airport. Through Chicago O'Hare on his way to the coast. A two hour layover until the flight to San Fran.

But the mid-west skies had other plans for his flight. Along with 3000 other people. The rain and thunder and lightning opened up like all hell had broken loose

Flights were being delayed. By the minute.

His 18 year old mind paniced when he read the Boad. United Flight 4687 to San Fran delayed 2 hours

He sighed. And saw the Resturant. Chilies. He swallowed. And thought about eating. The line was long but he got on it.

The last in line. His back-pack over his shoulder.

Last edited:

Another long day. One more long flight and then hopefully a successful two days visiting doctors and whoring for the pharma that pays me all too well. And my funckin’ flight to SFO is delayed some more! Goddam global warming or whatever is causing these surges of storms off the goddam Great Plains. At least this isn’t St. Louis! They close down for anything!

So what next? A drink or two and food! Chili’s! Commodity crap but near my gate. Head there. A goddam line. Ah well.

There’s a kid in front of me. Looks confused. Looking around. Our eyes meet.

“Hey. You okay?”

Attachments

• O'Hare.png
    O'Hare.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 68

Another long day. One more long flight and then hopefully a successful two days visiting doctors and whoring for the pharma that pays me all too well. And my funckin’ flight to SFO is delayed some more! Goddam global warming or whatever is causing these surges of storms off the goddam Great Plains. At least this isn’t St. Louis! They close down for anything!

So what next? A drink or two and food! Chili’s! Commodity crap but near my gate. Head there. A goddam line. Ah well.

There’s a kid in front of me. Looks confused. Looking around. Our eyes meet.

“Hey. You okay?

Hearing a voice behind me. Turning around and seeing this hot awesome blonde asking me if I'm okay .

Ummmmmm. Yeah. I think so. My flight got delayed. And ummmm. I was meeting friends and they were picking me up in San Fransisco. At the airport.

And this line is so long. I'm afraid that by the time I get to the head of the line to eat. They'll call my flight and I'll miss it. Or something like that.

I don't travel that much. Well. I mean fly that much .

I'm sorry Ma'am. I talking about all my concerns here. Spilling my guts

A big sigh. But to answer your question. I'm okay. I think .

Thanks for asking. His eyes transfixed on Hers. Her face.

She looked like an Angel

On my flight? Cool!

“Are you on the United flight at the gate over there? Me too. Cool, we can wait together.”

He nods. He’s really nervous! Cute too, for a teen.

“Um look, I have a rental car waiting for me at SFO. If you don’t hook up with your friends, I can drive you as long as it’s not too far. East Bay I guess even, the roads should be pretty clear by the time we get there. If we get there tonight. Weather has really been playing havoc with schedules. Global warming or something.” #Giggle

I glance over at the bar. Empty seats. But he’s too young and would probably have gone over there if he was legal. One person in front of him.

“Um, grab a table for two and I’ll join you, okay?”

On my flight? Cool!

“Are you on the United flight at the gate over there? Me too. Cool, we can wait together.”

He nods. He’s really nervous! Cute too, for a teen.

“Um look, I have a rental car waiting for me at SFO. If you don’t hook up with your friends, I can drive you as long as it’s not too far. East Bay I guess even, the roads should be pretty clear by the time we get there. If we get there tonight. Weather has really been playing havoc with schedules. Global warming or something.” #Giggle

I glance over at the bar. Empty seats. But he’s too young and would probably have gone over there if he was legal. One person in front of him.

“Um, grab a table for two and I’ll join you, okay

"Really. You will join me? And drive me? "

The young man looked at Her. She was so pretty with her golden hair that framed Her face and her ripped jeans. Not to mention her unbelievable body. And to top it all off......she smelled great! Her perfume was wonderful.

"That is so nice of You, Ma'am. I mean we don't even know each other. But that's so awesome. To like. Pair up with me. I mean. Help me"

The young man blushed. The kindness of strangers

" I'm Tyler". He extended his hand to shake

A very harried Waitress approached them. "NEXT"

"A table for two please" a very nervous young voice said. A bit high pitched.

“I’m Phoebe Freechild, please call me Pheebes, all my friends do. Or Phoebe if that suits you.”

And he asks for a table and I follow him to the table with my case. A high top. Put the handle down on my case and get it out of the way under the table. The waitress flops menus down and says she’ll be back as soon as she can. She’s very busy, maybe short staffed but they are very lobbied up too. We got one of the last tables and the only other has yet to be bussed.

“So I’m traveling on business. I sell pharmaceuticals. I left home in Clearwater – the one in Florida – for Chicago on Sunday and barely made it to the airport today. I have a 10 o’clock appointment at California Pacific Campus Hospital. First contact there, big sale if I can pull it off. Couple of doctors I can drop in on cold, but really the rest of the week off. I fly back on Sunday and have local sales in Orlando and Tampa.”

Peruse the menu. Salad and a sandwich, can’t overeat and keep my figure and my doctors do like my figure if their eyes are any indicator. Look up at Tyler.

“So do you go by Tyler or prefer Ty? Some people like their full given name, I’ve never been much for what people call me as long as it’s not vulgar.”

Except in bed when dirty words really light me up in a good way. He has nice hands. Look soft, not like some guy’s hands that are all crusty from work.

“I’m Phoebe Freechild, please call me Pheebes, all my friends do. Or Phoebe if that suits you.”

And he asks for a table and I follow him to the table with my case. A high top. Put the handle down on my case and get it out of the way under the table. The waitress flops menus down and says she’ll be back as soon as she can. She’s very busy, maybe short staffed but they are very lobbied up too. We got one of the last tables and the only other has yet to be bussed.

“So I’m traveling on business. I sell pharmaceuticals. I left home in Clearwater – the one in Florida – for Chicago on Sunday and barely made it to the airport today. I have a 10 o’clock appointment at California Pacific Campus Hospital. First contact there, big sale if I can pull it off. Couple of doctors I can drop in on cold, but really the rest of the week off. I fly back on Sunday and have local sales in Orlando and Tampa.”

Peruse the menu. Salad and a sandwich, can’t overeat and keep my figure and my doctors do like my figure if their eyes are any indicator. Look up at Tyler.

“So do you go by Tyler or prefer Ty? Some people like their full given name, I’ve never been much for what people call me as long as it’s not vulgar.”

Except in bed when dirty words really light me up in a good way. He has nice hands. Look soft, not like some guy’s hands that are all crusty from work.
"Ohh. Ty is fine. But most people call me Tyler ".

"It's nice to meet You Phoebe."

The young man looks at the menu. Chick quesadilla looks good. The young man looks around. It does not look like they will be getting the Waitress back anytime soon. Other Patrons/Travelers looking at them. He gets self conscious. They must be thinking. "What's a young man like him doing with such a hot babe like her"

" I'm going into my second year at a community college in New Jersey. I work at Target Department store in the Ridegefield Mall."

" it sounds like You have a very complicated job Phoebe. Traveling at all". " This is only my 5th time in an airport. I think" We went to Disney Orlando a few times when I was a kid "

The Watress came back. Harried. Looking for our Food/Drink orders As we were giving them the following message came over the loud speaker.

" United Flight 4687 to San Fransisco. Delayed cancelled until tomorrow 6:30 am local Chicago time "

A mighty groan went through the Resturant and the Terminal. The young man looked at the pretty blonde across him with panic and concern

" oh oh. Phoebe"

“Okay, Tyler it is. It’s a good name, I like it. It seems to suit you Tyler.”

We order and as the waitress leaves my phone beeps. As I lift the phone to see the notice that we’re postponed until early in the morning, the announcement comes over the PA. Tyler seems very worried. I’m slightly pissed, but not worried.

“Okay, that means they owe us hotel rooms for the night but I’ve got a better idea for me and you. Let me make some arrangements.”

Hyatt App. Suite with a pullout. Booked! Look at Tyler as the waitress delivers our drinks.

“I’ve booked a room at the Hyatt here at the airport. Back to the hub and a block or so toward the American terminal. You can have the couch, either fold out the bed or just the couch. Or you can take United’s cheap hotel and have a room of your own. If you go in with me, we’ll pool our vouchers to knock down what I’ll write off as a business expense. Are you in?”

“Okay, Tyler it is. It’s a good name, I like it. It seems to suit you Tyler.”

We order and as the waitress leaves my phone beeps. As I lift the phone to see the notice that we’re postponed until early in the morning, the announcement comes over the PA. Tyler seems very worried. I’m slightly pissed, but not worried.

“Okay, that means they owe us hotel rooms for the night but I’ve got a better idea for me and you. Let me make some arrangements.”

Hyatt App. Suite with a pullout. Booked! Look at Tyler as the waitress delivers our drinks.

“I’ve booked a room at the Hyatt here at the airport. Back to the hub and a block or so toward the American terminal. You can have the couch, either fold out the bed or just the couch. Or you can take United’s cheap hotel and have a room of your own. If you go in with me, we’ll pool our vouchers to knock down what I’ll write off as a business expense. Are you in?”
Looking at Phoebe

" Am I in? Phoebe. It's like You are speaking a different language. Vouchers. Business expense. Write off, hotel oweing "

The young man looks lost as he sips his Coke. Wearing a nice collared shirt. Jeans. His 5'9. 165#. Light brown hair. Green eyes glasses. A handsome nerd .

" I guess I'm in. Maybe I should call my parents"

He sits there thinking. Looking at Her.

" I'll just tell them the airline. Put me up for the night "

Another long look at the beautiful Woman

" why are You doing this for me?"

Giggle slightly at his confusion.

“You’re in, Tyler, so relax and call your parents and tell them the flight is delayed and that you’re getting a room courtesy of the the airline. No lies there, we’ll use your voucher. We’re both adults so they have no reason to question us, right?”

Why indeed? Hmmm.

“Why am I doing this? Would you believe me if I said that I hate traveling alone and you were available? Or if I told you I like to pay forward for when I might need something? Or if I said you were cute and I like cute young men? Pick one, they’re all mostly equally correct.”

There, I admitted it to myself, he is cute. Cute enough to help out. Cute enough to share a room with. Cute enough to share my bed with remains to be seen.

Giggle slightly at his confusion.

“You’re in, Tyler, so relax and call your parents and tell them the flight is delayed and that you’re getting a room courtesy of the the airline. No lies there, we’ll use your voucher. We’re both adults so they have no reason to question us, right?”

Why indeed? Hmmm.

“Why am I doing this? Would you believe me if I said that I hate traveling alone and you were available? Or if I told you I like to pay forward for when I might need something? Or if I said you were cute and I like cute young men? Pick one, they’re all mostly equally correct.”

There, I admitted it to myself, he is cute. Cute enough to help out. Cute enough to share a room with. Cute enough to share my bed with remains to be seen.
" Well thank you so much Pheebs, that is so nice of You ". He used her preferred name

" I'm glad You think I'm cute. I'm not sure if I am or not. I lack a lot of confidence in myself at times. "

The young man takes a long look at Her. In a low whisper he says.

" I think You are awesome and pretty. I can't thank you enough.

The harried Waitress delivers their meals and the boy excuses himself to let his Mom & Dad know what happened to him in a phone call as they both munch away.

" yeah Dad. I'm going to pick up a voucher. Yes. The airlines give you hotel rooms. Yes. My luggage. Gosh. I did not think of that" . Pause as his Dad speaks " You mean it may stay in the jet" ?

The young man looks at Phoebe.

He mouths the word. Lugggggage

" Yes , I know Mom told me to pack underware and tee shirt and a toothbrush in my back-pack. I have them Dad. Not to worry"

As he looks across the high-top table. Phoebe is smiling at him as She munches Her salad.

Good, he’s relaxing. I blush when he offers his simple and straightforward complement. Most guys are too suave for such simplicity. But I like appreciate it from Tyler.

Our food arrives and he calls his parents. Right, luggage. I have all mine and checked nothing. When he hangs up, I finish a mouthful.

“You have checked luggage? It’s somewhere between the plane that brought you here and our flight out. Probably down in a sorting area. I never check mine, too much can happen. So what don’t you have in your pack there that you need? The hotel will have a kit with a cheap toothbrush and paste, let’s remember to ask when we check in.”

And back to my salad while he starts eating and regathers his wits.

Good, he’s relaxing. I blush when he offers his simple and straightforward complement. Most guys are too suave for such simplicity. But I like appreciate it from Tyler.

Our food arrives and he calls his parents. Right, luggage. I have all mine and checked nothing. When he hangs up, I finish a mouthful.

“You have checked luggage? It’s somewhere between the plane that brought you here and our flight out. Probably down in a sorting area. I never check mine, too much can happen. So what don’t you have in your pack there that you need? The hotel will have a kit with a cheap toothbrush and paste, let’s remember to ask when we check in.”

And back to my salad while he starts eating and regathers his wits.
" I have enough for the night Pheebs. Ummm. I get a hotel kit. I have shorts, tee-shirt and a toothbrush.
I think I'll leave my luggage where it is I don't want to go through the hassle of looking for it. I mean If you are okay with that ?"

He looked at Her as if She was his Guide. His protector, His overseer during this new life experience. She seemed so seasoned. Smart & worldly to him. She knew the ropes on how to navigate life. For the first time in two hours. He seemed to relax. His breathing returned to normal.

He smiled at Her.

" So, this room will have a couch for me to sleep ?"
"Do you think the hotel room will have Netflx?"

The young man was beaming with delight. And happy to be in Her presence and be seen with Her.

“Finding your luggage is next to impossible, Tyler. We’ll figure something out if you need anything. You’d be surprised what a hotel can do for you if you just ask for it. The concierge is your friend.”

We eat a little more and he asks about the room.

“That’s what I reserved, though nothing is ever confirmed until you’re in the room. And think about it. Our flight at least at the moment is at 6:30 in the morning. For me that means I’m up at 4 to shower and we ought to hit security no later than 5. Maybe 5:30 but I’m very risk averse when it comes to how these places function. Are you TSA Pre-check? I am and go to the front of the line. Where are you on the airplane, what seat? We should get breakfast. But anyway, I won’t be watching any Netflix or whatever tonight, I’ll be sleeping.”

I’m guessing he’s in Coach. Wonder if I can use points to move him up to First Class, assuming there are seats. Will ask when we fetch our vouchers.

“Finding your luggage is next to impossible, Tyler. We’ll figure something out if you need anything. You’d be surprised what a hotel can do for you if you just ask for it. The concierge is your friend.”

We eat a little more and he asks about the room.

“That’s what I reserved, though nothing is ever confirmed until you’re in the room. And think about it. Our flight at least at the moment is at 6:30 in the morning. For me that means I’m up at 4 to shower and we ought to hit security no later than 5. Maybe 5:30 but I’m very risk averse when it comes to how these places function. Are you TSA Pre-check? I am and go to the front of the line. Where are you on the airplane, what seat? We should get breakfast. But anyway, I won’t be watching any Netflix or whatever tonight, I’ll be sleeping.”

I’m guessing he’s in Coach. Wonder if I can use points to move him up to First Class, assuming there are seats. Will ask when we fetch our vouchers.
" I'm in seat 32A Pheebs. And no. I am not TSA pre-checked"

The young man seems disappointed that Pheobe wants to get some shut-eye. And is not up for a hang out session.

" Yes. I do get it. We both have to be up in the morning I suppose".

" And I'm okay. You know. If I don't shower. "

" But breakfast sounds good Phoebe".

He used Both Pheebs and Phoebe when referring to Her.

He was still in a bit of a happy daze at having met such a beautiful Woman at an Airport

Giggle at him.

“Okay Tyler, please call me Phoebe. It rolls off your tongue nicer, okay?”

We finish our dinner and I pay for both, show him the ticket and tell him how much the tip is.

“Okay, the line is down at the counter. Have your IDs and ticket handy and let’s see what we can do.”

We head for the counter and stand in line side by side. Small talk really, commenting about others in line and what’s weird about them. When we get to the front, I offer my Global Entry and Drivers License and my phone as my ticket.

“Hi. This is my friend Tyler. We’re booked rooms at the Hyatt so just need vouchers to pay whatever United pays. Oh, and what seats are open in First Class? I’d like to use my points to get us sitting together in First for the flight in the morning. Show her your ticket and ID please Tyler.”

The woman’s eyes get big when she sees how many points I have in the bank. Close to a million lifetime and well into Platinum already this year. She examines Tyler’s credentials and slides two vouchers over the counter to us. I hand them to Tyler.

“Hold onto those please. We’ll be handing them over soon.”

And within a minuet, she passes over two boarding passes to 3F and 3G. Tells us our online passes will be updated in a few hours but to hold onto the paper just in case. And that’s that. I hook Tyler’s arm and take us out of the line where we get the tickets and vouchers put away in his pack and my purse, and we head for the exit. Through there, we turn and walk the block to the Hyatt. Up the escalator to registration.

“We’re sorry Miss, the room you requested isn’t really available. The best we can offer you is a King without a sleeper sofa. Will that be acceptable?”

I glance at Tyler, guess we’re sharing a bed.

“Guess that’ll have to do. Oh, here are a couple of United vouchers to apply to the cost.”

We shove those across the counter. Bump my phone to get an e-Key, and a card to Tyler. We head for the elevator. Inside the elevator, I lean against the wall.

“I trust you don’t have a problem sharing a bed, Tyler. I don’t snore as far as I know.”

The elevator comes to a stop before he has a chance to reply. Our room is only a few doors away. Large room with dominated by the king bed on one side and the dresser and TV and desk on the other. With a large bathroom with a walk in shower. I put my roller on the stand.

“You good with this arrangement Tyler? I am.”

Giggle at him.

“Okay Tyler, please call me Phoebe. It rolls off your tongue nicer, okay?”

We finish our dinner and I pay for both, show him the ticket and tell him how much the tip is.

“Okay, the line is down at the counter. Have your IDs and ticket handy and let’s see what we can do.”

We head for the counter and stand in line side by side. Small talk really, commenting about others in line and what’s weird about them. When we get to the front, I offer my Global Entry and Drivers License and my phone as my ticket.

“Hi. This is my friend Tyler. We’re booked rooms at the Hyatt so just need vouchers to pay whatever United pays. Oh, and what seats are open in First Class? I’d like to use my points to get us sitting together in First for the flight in the morning. Show her your ticket and ID please Tyler.”

The woman’s eyes get big when she sees how many points I have in the bank. Close to a million lifetime and well into Platinum already this year. She examines Tyler’s credentials and slides two vouchers over the counter to us. I hand them to Tyler.

“Hold onto those please. We’ll be handing them over soon.”

And within a minuet, she passes over two boarding passes to 3F and 3G. Tells us our online passes will be updated in a few hours but to hold onto the paper just in case. And that’s that. I hook Tyler’s arm and take us out of the line where we get the tickets and vouchers put away in his pack and my purse, and we head for the exit. Through there, we turn and walk the block to the Hyatt. Up the escalator to registration.

“We’re sorry Miss, the room you requested isn’t really available. The best we can offer you is a King without a sleeper sofa. Will that be acceptable?”

I glance at Tyler, guess we’re sharing a bed.

“Guess that’ll have to do. Oh, here are a couple of United vouchers to apply to the cost.”

We shove those across the counter. Bump my phone to get an e-Key, and a card to Tyler. We head for the elevator. Inside the elevator, I lean against the wall.

“I trust you don’t have a problem sharing a bed, Tyler. I don’t snore as far as I know.”

The elevator comes to a stop before he has a chance to reply. Our room is only a few doors away. Large room with dominated by the king bed on one side and the dresser and TV and desk on the other. With a large bathroom with a walk in shower. I put my roller on the stand.

“You good with this arrangement Tyler? I am.”
The Young Man stands there. Looking at the room, the bed. The dresser. And then Her

" I guess I am. I'm. Kinda speechless. It all happens so fast. You know exactly what You are doing. I feel You are like spoiling me. Ummmm. And upgrading to first class. Are You kidding me? "

The boy stands there. Panting just slightly. A soft lick of his young tender lips.

"I'm not sure if I deserve all of this. We just met on a Chilis line. You have been so kind to me. May I like. Kiss your cheek? No girl. I mean Woman. Has ever been so kind to me. "

The young man leans into Your personal space slightly.
His eyes. Laser focused on Hers

His face moves closer. Jumble of thoughts. How bold is he being and is he scared to be this bold? Would I be his first when we go all the way? If I don’t say ’no’ now, it’ll be too late. Yet my heart says yes and my travel weary body agrees. Plus he smells nice. So …

“You may kiss my lips, Tyler.”

My hand rests on his cheek as our lips touch. We pause there in anticipation and I open my lips slightly, inviting more of a kiss. My tongue touches his lips. And I pull back gently. My hand rests on his cheek still, intending to control yet without holding onto him.

“There’s more where that came from Tyler. Dear sweet boy. Young man. There’s more. May I ask you something very personal? Have you been with a girl before?”

Last edited:
His face moves closer. Jumble of thoughts. How bold is he being and is he scared to be this bold? Would I be his first when we go all the way? If I don’t say ’no’ now, it’ll be too late. Yet my heart says yes and my travel weary body agrees. Plus he smells nice. So …

“You may kiss my lips, Tyler.”

My hand rests on his cheek as our lips touch. We pause there in anticipation and I open my lips slightly, inviting more of a kiss. My tongue touches his lips. And I pull back gently. My hand rests on his cheek still, intending to control yet without holding onto him.

“There’s more where that came from Tyler. Dear sweet boy. Young man. There’s more. May I ask you something very personal? Have you been with a girl before?”
The young man head spins softly as he feels Her hand on my cheek and her lips on my lips.

Is this a dream the boy thinks. Is this really happening to me. The most beautiful Woman. HZve ever met is kissing me on the lips.

Feeling her soft tongue work my lips. Her hand still on my cheek as She asks Her question.

Standing in a hotel room. Far from Homr. With a Pure Angel

". I've been with girls Pheobe. Plenty of times." The boy. Just whispering. Inhaling Her sweet minty breath. His eyes looking at Her"

"Plentyyyyyyy. But Never You know. Where. I've been. I've really been with a girl. All the way. You know. Like. That way"

The young man suddenly feeling. A bit. Self-conscious. Embaressed.

I continue to caress his cheek, even as he blushes and stammers his embarrassed fibs. Gives his protesting lips a quick kiss.

“Thank you Tyler, I won’t have to teach you what you already know. Okay, you go get cleaned up and ready for bed. Please take a quick shower, we’re both stinky. Then I’ll do the same and we can meet back here in bed.”

Another quick kiss and I stand. Go over to my suitcase and open it to start taking out my toiletries and sleepwear. Slide my polo over my head and with my back to him take off my bra. Slide into my short pink travel kimono and sit down to ditch my shoes and footie socks. My jeans and panties puddle at my feet and I step out of them. Then sit with my back to the bathroom to check my text messages and plan how I’ll teach this darling boy.

Last edited:
I continue to caress his cheek, even as he blushes and stammers his embarrassed fibs. Gives his protesting lips a quick kiss.

“Thank you Tyler, I won’t have to teach you what you already know. Okay, you go get cleaned up and ready for bed. Please take a quick shower, we’re both stinky. Then I’ll do the same and we can meet back here in bed.”

Another quick kiss and I stand. Go over to my suitcase and open it to start taking out my toiletries and sleepwear. Slide my polo over my head and with my back to him take off my bra. Slide into my short pink travel kimono and sit down to ditch my shoes and footie socks. My jeans and panties puddle at my feet and I step out of them. Then sit with my back to the bathroom to check my text messages and plan how I’ll teach this darling boy.
Nodding as I listen to Her and watching Her. Almost paralyzed in his movements. The boy stands there watching her. Every movement. Licking his lips to savor Her kiss. He saw Her bare back as She took off Her bra. The tiny skin indents it makes in her back. The way Her blonde hair flops back down n Her shoulders as She pulls Her polo shirt off.

The boy lets out a soft moan. As she sits down and occupies Herself with Her phone

He asks if he can borrow Her toothpaste and She fishes through Her toiletry bag and hands it to him. Not even looking at Him. Whatever text messages She has is more important right now than his personal hygiene

The boy grabs his tee shirt and high school boxer, hang out shorts. St Francis of Assie Prep it says on the Stiching

He heads to the bathroom. As He takes off his clothes. His hands are shaking. He walks into the shower. His breathing a bit labored. Fiddling with the faucets. His heart racing like a little rabbit

" Can this really be happening to me." He thinks it and says it out loud

" be kool Tyler. Be cool". He says to himself

He asks to borrow toothpaste. Okay, we kissed so toothpaste is fine. I take that and mouthwash out of my toiletries bag and hand those back over my shoulder as I look at my plan for tomorrow. The bathroom door closes. I send a text to my POC at California Pac, telling her my flight was delayed so I’ll be coming straight from the airport but if all ran on time in the morning I should be good. Pull up my kennel’s app and peek in at my kitties. They’re both sleeping. They’ve both been eating and drinking nominally. Probably plotting for how they’ll punish me for again leaving them.

In the background, the shower starts and runs and stops. The door opens so I stand with my toiletries and pass him between the foot of the bead and the dresser. He’s wearing a T and gym shorts. My hand brushes his stomach as we pass.

“See you in bed,. Tyler!”

In the bath, I remove makeup, strip and shower. Hair will have to wait for morning. Teeth and mouthwash which thank goodness he left for me. Back into the kimono. Brush through my hair because I want to look my best for him, even without makeup. Open the bathroom door.

“You ready Tyler?”

He asks to borrow toothpaste. Okay, we kissed so toothpaste is fine. I take that and mouthwash out of my toiletries bag and hand those back over my shoulder as I look at my plan for tomorrow. The bathroom door closes. I send a text to my POC at California Pac, telling her my flight was delayed so I’ll be coming straight from the airport but if all ran on time in the morning I should be good. Pull up my kennel’s app and peek in at my kitties. They’re both sleeping. They’ve both been eating and drinking nominally. Probably plotting for how they’ll punish me for again leaving them.

In the background, the shower starts and runs and stops. The door opens so I stand with my toiletries and pass him between the foot of the bead and the dresser. He’s wearing a T and gym shorts. My hand brushes his stomach as we pass.

“See you in bed,. Tyler!”

In the bath, I remove makeup, strip and shower. Hair will have to wait for morning. Teeth and mouthwash which thank goodness he left for me. Back into the kimono. Brush through my hair because I want to look my best for him, even without makeup. Open the bathroom door.

“You ready Tyler?”
The young man sits on the edge of the bed. Hearing Her in the bathroom. She takes a long time. Or so it seems. He just met Her. A few hours ago. His mind racing along with his heart. A total stranger so attached to him. She seems Pure and good. Those little alarms that go off in your head when something seems amiss are docile tonight. He's nervous but her trusts her.

He texts his parents. Telling them everything is okay. And that he will call them when he is on the plane. In the morning.

He hears the sink. Running water. His mouth is dry. Though he just drank some water

He gets a feeling that things are going to happen to him in the next hour or two that he will remember for the rest of his life.

Or will nothing happen. Maybe it was just kissing and She really is planning to go to sleep. He stands up and stretches the waistband of his shorts. He looks at his cock. Semi-erect in anticipation. He talks to it , his own cock
"Dont't get over-excited and cum early."

Cummming. He thinks about. Shit. He does not have a Condum. " oh Christ" he says out loud.

Just then the bathroom door opens and it's Her. Asking if he is ready

Nervous , he croaks out a high-pitched reply

"Ready for what Phoebe?"

Silly boy! Close the bathroom door behind me most of the way so the light can be our nightlight. Walk into the room. He’s sitting on the edge of the bed. Walk past him and with my back to him, remove my kimono and drape it over the back of the desk chair. Walk to the side of the bed and fold back the bedspread and sheet. Sit and then lay down facing him. My 35B breasts and my hairless pussy displayed in all their glory. Yes, I know I have a nice bod and I try not to flaunt it yet in times like this there’s really no other way.

“Ready to have a chat about what we’re going to do with each other, Tyler. Please undress and lay down here next to me. I hate being the only one naked in the room.”

Pat the bed next to me and lick my lips.

Silly boy! Close the bathroom door behind me most of the way so the light can be our nightlight. Walk into the room. He’s sitting on the edge of the bed. Walk past him and with my back to him, remove my kimono and drape it over the back of the desk chair. Walk to the side of the bed and fold back the bedspread and sheet. Sit and then lay down facing him. My 35B breasts and my hairless pussy displayed in all their glory. Yes, I know I have a nice bod and I try not to flaunt it yet in times like this there’s really no other way.

“Ready to have a chat about what we’re going to do with each other, Tyler. Please undress and lay down here next to me. I hate being the only one naked in the room.”

Pat the bed next to me and lick my lips.
It's an audible moan. Unmistaken in its revelation at seeing you naked and then lieing down next to him. Naked and beautiful and breath-taking.

" I feel like I'm going to get punked or something. Like this is all a big put-on and scam Phoebe." " I feel like I'm in a movie. Watching myself"

The boy looks at Her as he stands up. " You really are beautiful. I feel so lucky".

The tee shirt and his shorts come off. To say his erection bolts from his shorts like a Colt out of the Gate would be an understatement. It's smooth, bare, cut. And long. His ball sac is tight and pulsing. A soft pubic bush and a hairless sac.

He slides in next to Her. The first time he has ever layed naked next to a Woman.

" Phoebe. I don't have Condum. I was not expecting this to happen to me today". Looking at Her

" And yes, I'm ready for a chat about what's next". I hope we can do a lot of kissing. I really like you a lot Phoebe"

Back
Top Bottom