Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leon's RP Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonSolflayer

Meteorite
Ok, this is pretty simple, and I've really got no reason to make any lists. I'm up for about anything, but I do have 1 no-no. I won't do anything 'disgusting', which in my view is anything in the same category as scat. If you want to do non-smut RPs, I'm all for that as well. I've no problem with smut or story RPs, or a mixture of the both. It does severally tend on my mood though, so if I accept one type of RP one day, don't be hurt if you get a harsh no the next day.

Rules:
1) Be polite: if I get behind on posts, simply PM me and I'll get to it. This board isn't going to be a main board for me, so don't worry if I'm not around.
2) Be specific: state what type of RP you wanna do, and if you've got certain plans for that, you can either specify them here, or send me a PM regarding it.
3) Be creative: don't be afraid to suggest something out of the ordinary, not all RPs have to be simple, some can be diverse, like a demon/angel based one, or a dragonoid/human RP.
4) Grammar: Now, I don't expect you to be perfect, but when it comes to reading a post that has enough errors to make me lost interest, it's kinda too much.

Warnings:
1) I won't be super-active. I've got another board I RP on, and that would be Celestial Refresh. If you're curious, PM me, but know it's my main RPing board, and I've yet to find another board that tops it.
2) Due to warning 1, I'm not going to be a huge fan of group RPs, unless it's a VERY interesting story. I'm not saying I won't do them, just don't expect it to be a big part of my RPing here.

Now, onto the fun things. Instead of listing RPs I want to/don't want to do, I'll simply list a few of my fav pairings/RPs.

Demon/Hunter: This includes any type of demon/mythical creature, and if I'm the demon/mythical creature, be warned I favor Dragons
Master/Submissive: I tend to favor being the Master
Incest: Mainly brother/sister, but also cousins, aunt/nephew and uncle/niece. I DO NOT do father/daughter and mother/son.

Question! *raises hand*

Why should stating one's sex and/or gender be required? I mean, isn't it the character that matters?

I meant RL self, not character wise. It's a personal thing with me, I like knowing the person I'm RPing with. I mean, just because you're RPing a dude, that doesn't make you a dude.

>.<

But why does that matter, is all I'm askin', yeah? The honesty bit makes me want to lie, by the way.

We'll, it's a personal occurance from the past, but I guess you've got a point, it isn't that important. Hell, I'll remove it then, guess I was just being a bit....hasty in judgement due to a past event.

No, you're certainly allowed to restrict like that.

>.>

But, to me, it's like hearing 'you must tell me your hair colour', so I think it's silly. But that's just me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom